My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 ~ 1 month has passed and it's V' Day!


"Explain please, Mr.Kim" spoke Woohyun who was leaning against on the wall. All of them were in their hideout including you. "What do you mean?" Sunngyu blinked his small eyes innocently. All of them became silence. Not even one of them dare to talk. Woohyun sighed in frustration and finally talked, "Just yesterday you hate her like and HURTED her but now you are acting as if nothing happens and as if you are close to her in front of the students just then". He emphasized the word 'hurted' and pointed you. "Well it's because-" Sunggyu was cut off by you.   "Opp-.. I mean Woohyun-ssi, Sunggyu-ssi apologized to me yesterday after what he did to me. So you don't have to worry. And, I will make sure that I won't get close to him or any of you guys" you accidentally blurted. Embarrassed of what you just simply said, you quickly dragged your feet to get out from that room.    "Haeshin-ah" Woohyun called you as he immediately held your wrist to stop you from leaving. You didn't say anything and just softly yanked his hand from your wrist. "I'm so sorry for disturbing" you bowed politely at them before stormed away from the room to your class.   "Now look who's the one hurting her now" said Sunggyu sarcatically after you left. "Oh, shut up, hyung" Woohyun protested and sat down on the sofa. The others just kept their mouths shut as they didn't know what to do to the two childish guys.   'What is in her mind? It's seriously hard to read her mind. She's quite confusing' Myungsoo raised a brow and crossed his arms while he flashbacked what just happened minutes ago.   "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid~!" you repeatedly hit you poor head on the wall next to the door out side your class. Good thing that there wasn't anyone around.    "Stupid, stupid, stupi-" you continued but stopped as soon as you noticed that someone was beside you. You spun around and saw Ilhoon was blinking his eyes while looking at you with a confused look. "What are you doing?" was all he could ask you. "Errmmm... You know.. Stuffs" you muttered without thinking. "okay..." he nodded his head but his face shown all. He has no idea what you were doing!   "Don't look at me with that stupid face!" you chuckled. "It's ugly, Hoonie" you poke his cheeks. "YAH!" he groaned, pushing your hands away playfully.  The both of you shared a laugh together before you said, "Okay, I think we should go in now". "Yeah, think so" he grinned and entered the class with you.    It was lunch time, you were in the locker room to put in your books and were about to go to the cafeteria with BTOB when suddenly someone or something kidnapped dragged you away. You didn't even look that the criminal's face and just struggled to get off from the person's grip on your body as the two of you arrived at some place.

(a/n : Omo! Omo!!! Who is it???? Gyu??? Or L???!!!! kekeke.... Let's get back to the story..)

  After free from the person's grip, you quickly turned your heels around to see the criminal's person's face. Your eyes rounded like they were going to explode any minute.   "What the hell, Gayoon unnie" you shrieked. "Do you want to me or something?" you pretended to be panic. Gayoon laughed at your silliness and spoke, "No, girl! Hahaha! Wae? Were you expecting someone? Huh?". Your heart beat fast hearing her. You actually thought Myungsoo was the one who dragged you. "Is it Ilhoon?" Gayoon asked which totally shocked you. "Yah, what are you talking about?" you nervously chuckled.   "Hmmm.... As if I don't know! There's something happening between you and Ilhoon, right?!" she grinned. Her grin scared the out of you. "Yah! We're just friends! Unnie, hajima!!" you pouted, hitting her shoulder sof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter