My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 ~ Everything Is Obvious Now

"How far did you hear?" your father asked your brother who had finally calmed down. Your parents and Woohyun were in the living room. Awkward silence kept on filling the room. "I don't know... Everything! Starting from mom asking you until she felt pity for Haeshin and cried" Woohyun said coldly to his father. "Woohyun, we can ex- explain" begged your mother to her son. "Explain?! You want to explain while she has been living a lie for the rest of her life?!"

  Your father immediately rose from his seat and raised his voice at Woohyun. "She's your mother, Nam Woohyun! Don't yell at her!". Woohyun was speechless so he just kept his mouth shut. Your mother walked to Woohyun's side and said, "We did it because we love her". Woohyun couldn't believe what he just hear from his mother. He scoffed and looked at her as if she was insane. "Love her? You guys lied to her. Mom, dad, almost everyday she tells me how much she wants to know her real family. How could you do this to her?"   The elders felt heartbroken, knowing your hope was high while they had been lying to you all the times. "Woohyun-ah, in the beginning, we too didn't know that she has a brother. We get to know it when she turns 10 years old from Lee Hyun Sae, her former guidance" spoke your father. Woohyun was clueless. All of the sudden, he felt dizzy and worried of what is going to happen if you know about all of these.   "Woohyun, I'm begging you. Please don't tell tell Haeshin a thing about this. We will tell her but now isn't the right time. Your little sister is still growing up. We need to wait for her until she's all grown up" your mother pleaded. Woohyun didn't like it when he makes his own mother beg at him so he finally agreed. The elders let out relieve sighs, feeling glad that their son promised. They decided to call it a day, so Woohyun went back to his boarding school after having a peaceful dinner with his parents.   That night, Woohyun grabbed his phone and walked out from his dorm building. He arrived at the back of the building and dialed some numbers on his phone.   "Yeoboseyo?" a manly voice answered the call.   "Thunder-hyung" Woohyun called.   "What?! What do you want, NamGrease?! Do you know what time is it?" scolded the man from the other line who Woohyun called 'Thunder'.   "Relax, hyung. Geez..." sighed Woohyun.   "Seriously just spit it out or I'll cut your head off" the male gritted his teeth.    "I need you to help me with something" Woohyun spoke.    "With what?" asked Thunder.   "I want you to find information about Lee Songjuk and Park Sunhae"   "Is that all?"   "Yes. Please hyung. Call me when he get something"    "Fine" said Thunder. Woohyun then punched the end call button after said goodbye to Thunder.   'I need to do something. At least something for her' Woohyun tightened his grip on his phone and walked back to his dorm.     In a classy apartment building lived a man sitting on a sofa at his apartment. The television was off together with lights in the apartment. All the man did was sitting there peacefully and listened to a blue song that was played on his DVD player. He was holding a picture on his hand. The picture shows two men with a pregnant woman beside them, smiling together.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter