My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24 ~ Her Brother

*TRINGGGGGG!!!*

"Ughhhh..." you groaned hearing your alarm clock rang loudly as usual while your hands were roaming everywhere on the bedside table to search for the ringing alarm clock. "Arghhh!!! Where the hell is it??!!" you got frustrated so you started to roll on your bed while closing both of your ears with your pillow. Roll, roll and roll. You rolled on your bed while screaming crazily, mad at the loud non-living thing (the clock...). But unfortunately, your alarm clock was still ringing.

You removed your pillow from your face and looked around for the alarm clock. After minutes searching for it, you finally spotted it. It was....... in the bathroom? "What the.." you murmured. It was in the bathroom on top of the sink. There was a note beside the clock. You knew whose doing was it once you saw the note. You took the note and read it,

You might be wondering your alarm clock is in the bathroom, right? Well...... Your dear kind roommate to wake you up. He decided to put the clock in the bathroom so you could hear it loud and clear. Hahahahaha! :P
Anyway, I made something for you. Go to the kitchen and you'll find something on the dining table. It's a Thank You token from me for yesterday. It's handmade so you better be glad.

-Handsome L
P.S, I don't like you. ;p

Your head started to boil as soon as you finished reading the note Myungsoo left. You shred the paper into small pieces and dumped them on the floor. "That guy really wanna die" you growled before storming out from the bathroom.

You glanced at your clock , one hour left before school  starts. Since it was still early, you spent almost half hour in the bathroom, bathing. "Ahh~ I feel so relax" you breathed out once you had finished bathing. You rose up from the bath tub and wrapped a pink towel around your body.

When you were done wearing your school uniform and your fake glasses, you walked to take kitchen as you remembered about Myungsoo's note. You gasped in surprise seeing what were on the dining table. A plate of chocolate strawberry cake, a bowl of fruit salad and a cup of white coffee were on the table. You saw that there was another note from Myungsoo on the table.

From your stubborn personality, I guess you might like chocolates a lot, so I made you chocolate strawberry cake instead of just plain chocolate cake. The white coffee is great for you since you work late at night in the Shine-shine (SHINee XD) Cafe' sometimes. The coffee will help you get a lot of energy and keep you awake. You didn't eat last night, right? So, I made you fruit salad to help your body feel healthy. Don't think me wrong, I'm doing this to thank you for letting me borrow you yesterday
-L-

You felt flustered after reading it. Your heart started to beat abnormally again. You have no idea why was he doing all these things. Is it just an appreciation gift or is it more than that?? "Ahh!! Nam Hae Shin! Get back to your sense! You hate him and he hates you. All of these are just gifts. KURE! They are just gifts" you told yourself. You sat on the chair and took a bite on the cake Myungsoo made. Your eyes widen when you tasted the cake. "WOAH! He's good in baking". Then, you ate the fruit salad and drank the coffee. You were quite shock of the food and drink. They were completely perfect! For once, you had a very good breakfast and it was all thanks to Myungsoo.

*Myungsoo's POV*

"Yah, Kim Myung Soo!" a voice shouted at me which brought me back to Earth. Where am I? I looked around the place. Oh, that's right! Sungyeol and I were in the dorm cafe while waiting for Sunggyu hyung to buy our food. I stared at Sungyeol who was in front of me. "Were you spacing out just then?" he asked. "Huh??.... Oh, yeah.. I was. Sorry, hyung" I apologized. Sungyeol looked at me with a are-you-kidding-me look and said, "As always, you are L the guy who is always in his own little world. "And you are Lee Sung Yeol the only human who know everything about me" I joked back.

Out of nowhere, my eyes suddenly landed on the window as I saw a familiar girl outside the window. It was Nam Hae Shin. She was walking to the school building. Quickly, I got up from my seat. "Hyung, I need to go now. You can just eat my food. Bye!" I chirped and went out from the cafe to chase Haeshin, not even care to wait for Sungyeol's answer.

"Nam Hae Shin!!' I called out as I approached her. She turned around, finally noticing me. "L". "Did you get my surprise?" I grinned from ear to ear. To be honest, I love teasing her and watch her funny reaction when she's mad.  "Hahaha.." she laughed sarcastically and continued, "So funny, Myungsoo. Can you please stop messing around with my alarm clock now?". I shook my head and showed her my usual innocent face. "Nope. Not until I get my room back". "What do you mean?". "I am now following your rules which means you're the owner of the room now. I will stop messing around with your clock if you give me MY room back" I emphasized the word 'my'.

"And then what? I have to follow your rules? Hah! In your dream, L" scoffed her and walked away but I chased her again. I spun her around and held up her chin to face me. "Darling Haeshin, you could've just ask me to change the rules instead" I purred, slowly teasing her. I could see she was blushing. ChYeah! No girls can resist me of course. But her face immediately changed into anger. She yanked my hand away from her chin and glared at me. "Stop messing around, Kim Myung Soo. And by the way, I want to ask you something. Who the hell eat fruit salad in the freaking morning??!!!!" this time it was her time to tease. SMART...... "WHATEVER!" I protested and quickly walked away from her, feeling a bit embarrassed.

This is just ing stubborn and won't admit that she's  grateful and thankful to me for making her breakfast! Hmmpph!!

*End Of POV*

Once Myungsoo was out of your sight, you held onto your chest and felt your heart beating fast again. "Heart, please stop beating so fast". You really hate what you were feeling.

'What's wrong with me?' you thought.

"Lee Sung Yeol! Where's my cousin?!!" panicked Sunggyu when he saw his cousin wasn't with Sungyeol while he put down the food that he just bought on the table. "He went out just then" replied Sungyeol. 'oh' was all Sunggyu said after sitting down in front of Sungyeol. "Hyung, is Myungsoo close to Haeshin?" Sunggyu stopped eating when he heard Sungyeol. "What do you mean?" he questioned the young. "I saw him with Haeshin just then" Sungyeol told him and pointed out at the window. Sunggyu looked out the window and saw you who were standing still for a while before continued on walking. "I don't know" Sunggyu too was curious of what was happening between you and his cousin. "Ahh!! Molla! Hyung, lets eat faster. Today YG High ex-students are going to visit our school. As the new School President, you need to be there early and welcome them warmly" Sungyeol patted Sunggyu's shoulder. "Yeah" smiled the elder.

*Your POV*

", , ~! I'm so late for class" I mentally cursed as I ran up the stairs while glancing at my watch that showed it was 8.01 a.m. One minute late!!! Why in the world did I hang out with 4Minute again just then in their hideout?! Oh yeah, they dragged me... Arghh!! This is all their fault! I was climbing the stairs like climbing mountain or something... when out of nowhere.............

"GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

........... I fell down on the stairs. Curse you, stairs!!

As I got up, I realized there were lots of papers all over the stairs. They weren't mine though. I looked up to see a cute guy looking at me while... umm.... Crying? What the hell?! Is he even a guy?!

"Ermm.." was all I could say because I felt awkward during that situation. He kept on staring at me with puppy eyes as tears slowly forming on his cute round eyes. "you..." he started. "You..." he repeated again. Oh God! Just speak already!

................... O.o??

...... -,-


"You made my papers fall!!! UWAHHH!!! She made my papers fall!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter