My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 ~ V' Day Thrills!

*Your POV*   "What??!!!" I half shouted, shocked by what Ilhoon just said to me. I can't believe this guy in front of me just said something shocking to me. It all started when I entered my class as usual....   Flashback 10 minutes ago   "Hi, Hae!" Ilhoon called me as soon as he saw me in the class. "Hey" I responded as I sat down. I turned my head to my left but L hasn't arrive yet. "Yah, move!" I heard Ilhoon said coldly with a glare to the guy who was sitting in front of me. The guy was quite scared of Ilhoon because he quickly stood up and left with shaking body and terrified look.    "You are so mean" I looked at Ilhoon sitting at the guy's seat. "What? If I ask softly, he won't move a bit" he pouted. Totally weird because just seconds ago he was cold and mean but now he is acting cute in front of me. I could just shook my head and didn't say anything.    "So, Hae, do you know what day is today?" he wiggled his eyebrows. I pretended to be disgusted by rolling my eyes. "Yah!" he whined with pouted mouth, making me chuckled. Before replying him, I looked around the class. Girls were giving chocolates everywhere to their crushes and some guys received chocolates in their desks.    "Ara. It's Valentine's Day. So?" I finally answered him. This time, it was his turn to roll his eyes. He exhaled and said, "Did you make any chocolates for anyone or do have a date after school?". "None" I calmly said. "Huh?" he raised a brow. "Well... It's not like I have a boy firend so yeah... I'm going to do anything today" I shrugged.   "Then.... Date with me" he smiled. My heart beat really fast upon hearing him as my eyes became bigger.   Oh.   My.   God!   End of Flashback   So, here I am, staring in disbelieve at him who was grinning widely at me. "Say that again" my jaw dropped, still not believing him.    "I said, let's date" he repeated. Okay... I heard him loud and clear! This is totally not a freaking dream! I felt like shrieking but my mouth didn't make any voice. My throat was completely dried.   "Well.. If you don't want to, we can just call it as a friendly date" he purposely coughed. "Errr... Okay, I guess" I muttered. "Jinja?!!!!" his eyes instantly rounded. His face was full with hopes so I can't say no to him. "Assa~!!!!!! Okay, I'll pick you up at your dorm at 4.00 p.m. later" he exclaimed. Wait...???!!!!! My dorm??? I can't let him know that I'm living at the same room with L!!!!   "Hoonie, you don't have to pick me up at my dorm. I don't want to trouble you, just wait in front of Block B building, neh?" I gave an excuse. At first he looked at me weirdly but in the end he finally agreed. "Don't make me wait too long~" he joked. He stood up and went back to his seat which was only beside me. "I will suffer you~ Nyahaha!!" I played along before teacher came in to start his lesson.   *End of POV*
  *Myungsoo's POV*   "Oppa, please receive my chocolates!"   "Oppa, I love you!"   "Oppa, I made these chocolates for you~"   "L oppa, date with me today~ please"   Sheesh! Fan girls are so damn annoying sometimes. I kept on passing through the crowd of fan girls with emotionless face while randomly accept their chocolates and gifts for Valentine's Day. Once I arrived in front of INFINITE's hideout. It felt as if I just arrived in heaven. I let out a peaceful breathe before entering the room.   "well, well. Someone received a lot of chocolates today" smirked the guy in green. He was wearing a bright green shirt under his school blazer. "At least I don't wear green, Dino" I scoffed. "Meanie~" he whined like a little kid. Haish! This hyung.   I then turned to Sunggyu hyung who was calmly reading his book which I have no idea why he is reading. "Hyung" I called while he just hummed. "Hyung~~ Help me these" I meant by the chocolates that I received. "Aww~ My poor Myungie" he quickly stood up and helped me to carry those stuffs and put them down on the coffee table. Okay, that was so embarrassing!   "Yah, Lee Sungjong, tell me where did you put my
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter