My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : Do note that this is a double update. Make sure you read Chapter 34 before reading Chapter 35. Thank you.

Chapter 35 ~ Fading Away

Hoya looked at the staggered Gayoon. Gayoon was totally in the state of shock and it made Hoya very nervous. He feared if Gayoon will reject him since they are best friends and it is a total impossible for them to be together as couple. “W… why?” he questioned her nervously. Gayoon was absolutely speechless. As if something stuck on , all she could was opened but she did not say a word. Hoya became more scared when Gayoon didn’t reply him. “W- w- were you joking about your feelings toward me?” Hoya examined Gayoon’s face with a curious look on his face. Gayoon immediately said ‘no’. “It’s not that…… I… I did not expect for you to say yes to me” Gayoon’s cheeks flushed red. Hoya sighed in relief. “I.. actually… liked you for a long time too” Hoya shyly confessed to Gayoon. Gayoon blinked her eyes several times, trying to recall what she just heard from her best friend.

“Eh?!” her jaw dropped and before she knew it, Hoya slipped something to her index finger. It was a ring! It was a simple white gold yet pretty ring. The ring had a ‘Hoya’s’ engraved on it. Gayoon’s eyes shone brightly like stars when she looked at Hoya. Hoya smiled from ear to ear. “Will you be my girlfriend, Heo Ga Yoon?” he proposed. Gayoon felt like she was the happiest girl in the world. She was beyond happy. “Will you?” Hoya raised a brow, still waiting for Gayoon to answer him. Gayoon turned silent for a while which made Hoya grew uneasy and anxious.

“Yes” Hoya quickly stood and carried Gayoon in his arms before he spun her around like a princess. His princess of course. The people around started to glance at them weirdly but Hoya didn’t care. He was too happy that his love was accepted. “Y- Yah! Put me down!” panicked Gayoon.


“What is this, Myungsoo-yah? Is she telling the truth?” lots of questions kept on coming out from your mouth. You were completely clueless about what was happening. You didn’t know whether you should believe what Sooyun said just then or not. Myungsoo too, was surprised just like you. He didn’t know what to respond. He wanted to lie and deny everything because he really do love you so much but of course it would be a lie if he say Sooyun was crazy talking. You scoffed in disbelief as you took Myungsoo’s silent a ‘yes’ to your questions. “Oppa, who is she?” Sooyun out of nowhere butted in and hell! You hated the way Sooyun was looking at you. It was like she was giving you a judging look. You felt like slapping her and say ‘, I am his girlfriend! What else am I?!’. But, insulting her will only cause a scene and you didn’t want that to happen. You let out a last scoff and rolled your eyes before walking away from Myungsoo and Sooyun.


Myungsoo was taken back by your act. Without wasting a minute, he ran to catch up with you. “Hae!” he called but you just ignored him and kept on walking straight. “Haeshin! Nam Haeshin!” you heard him called out loud but you avoided him again. “Hae-ah” he finally get a grip of your wrist and immediately spun you around. “WHAT?!!!!” you out of nowhere yelled. “Listen to me first, please” he pleaded. “Hah! Listen? Listen to what? Listen to you saying ‘let’s break up’ to me?” you tried your hard to prevent your tears from falling because you were already in the verge of crying. “Were you even serious with me, Kim Myung Soo?” your voice suddenly cracked. Myungsoo did not want the other students to hear your argument with him. “Let’s go somewhere to talk first” he said and dragged you out from the school building to the school garden.

As the both of you reached there, you yanked his hand away from you and crossed your arms, waiting for his explanation. “I will only give you a minute” you said sharply. “I’m so sorry. I love you and I really meant it. I might have lots of girlfriends in the past but I never say ‘I love you’ to them except for you” told your boyfriend. For a second, you were melted by his words but at the same time you were mad at him too. “Then why in the world did you agree to marry a girl that isn’t me?” you managed to calm the down for few seconds and asked him with a calm tone. “I just knew yesterday, okay? I am not even agreeing to this marriage. My mother is forcing me. Please understand” he begged. You let out a frustrated sigh. You were so angry at what was happening yet you knew he was telling the truth. “I don’t know wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter