My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36 ~ Lust & Love

You took a step backwards from him as you felt him getting closer to you. No. It’s not that you feared of the guy in front of you. You just didn’t want him to take you away…. Just like 3 years ago.

TOP who noticed your uneasiness smirked widely. “What’s wrong, Haeshin-ah? Don’t you miss me?” he asked, taking few steps nearer to you. Your heart bumped against your ribs with fear once you felt his touch on your right arm. You tried struggling to free yourself from his grip but it was useless. He was too strong for you. “S- sunbae” you stuttered. TOP pinned you to the wall and whispered, “I miss you. Why did you left me all alone?”.  You did not answer him and instead, you bit the bottom of your lips and stared down at your feet.

 It became harder for you to breathe when he his cold hands on your cheeks. You really didn’t know what to do and without you realizing you pushed him away with all your might and ran as fast as you could. Surprisingly, you managed to push him finally. As you ran to who knows where, you took out your phone and dialed Myungsoo’s number. “Why is he picking up my call?” you talked to yourself while panting heavily, trying your best to breathe as you ran. ‘Kim Myung Soo, please pick up… please’ you begged your boyfriend to pick up your call in your mind. After several times of calling him, you finally gave up and continued on running, letting your feet bring you to wherever they wanted to.

“Hae-ah~”

You stopped at your tracks as soon as you saw the familiar figure in front of you.

“T- T- TOP”


Myungsoo on the other side was on a ‘forced’ date with Sooyun. He did not even agree to this in the first place. It was his mother the one who forced him to go on date with Sooyun. Myungsoo sighed heavily, feeling bored of the unwanted date. He looked around the fancy restaurant to kill his boredom, totally ignoring Sooyun who was talking too much. He was thinking about you. He missed you so much that he felt like dying. Yet, he didn’t dare to face you ever since those terrible things happened between you and him. He wanted to talk to you and fix everything but he wasn’t brave enough to approach you. He thought that he really didn’t deserve someone as good as you so he tried his best to avoid you as much as he could. But there was only one problem. He did not want to lose you. He treasures you a lot and sincerely loves you.

“Oppa, are you even listening to me?” Sooyun’s voice shook his thoughts off. “Huh?” he questioned, finally back to Earth. “I- I… I need to go to the restroom for a while” he reasoned and quickly walked to the restroom, leaving Sooyun. ‘I can’t do this anymore. Betraying Haeshin is like the same as killing myself’ he though and massaged his temples. Whilst Sooyun was furious of Myungsoo’s cold treatment towards her. “I can’t believe he is doing this to m-“ Sooyun growled silently but paused when she heard something rang. It was Myungsoo’s phone on the table. Sooyun carefully grabbed on the phone and glanced at the caller ID.  “My Love Haeshin?! Hah! He is seriously unbelievable” she scoffed as she read the caller ID. Annoyed of Myungsoo, she turned off his phone and didn’t even tell Myungsoo anything about you called him when he came back from the restroom.

‘Never mess with Lee Soo Yun’ she said in her head.


*Your POV*

I fluttered my eyes opened slowly to see a white ceiling beyond me. I winced a bit as I felt a pang on my head. I forced myself to rise from whatever I was laying on. I slightly shook my head to clear my blurry vision. Where am I? I couldn’t remember a thing on what happened to me. All I remember was meeting TOP and I tried to run away from him. Once my vision was clear, I looked around the familiar surroundings and that was when it hit me. I was in TOP’s apartment! My eyes widened and I immediately made sure I was still wearing my clothes. I let out a relief sigh, relieved that my clothes were still on me.

“Don’t worry I didn’t do anything to you” a voice made me jumped in surprise.

I turned my head to the window and saw TOP was standing beside the window with a bottle of soju on his hands. “Oppa…” I muttered under my breath. “Why?” he out of nowhere asked. “Why did you leave me two years ago?” my heart skipped a beat when I noticed him staring at me who was on his bed. I gulped, not knowing what to reply him. “I.. I don’t know” I murmured and avoided his gaze. “Are you afraid of me?” I heard his footsteps walking closer to me. “No… No… It’s not that I’m afraid of you.. I..” my voice suddenly stuck, making me paused from talking. “Do you hate me?” his voice sounded hurt and lonely which made me shivered. “No” I protested. “THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!!!!!” he yelled and threw the bottle of soju to the floor. The bottle broke into tiny glass pieces and scattered all over on the floor. Losing my patience on him, I quickly shouted, “I DON’T KNOW. NA JINJA MOLLA!!! I SERIOUSLY DON’T KNOW!”.

He went to me and gripped on my shoulders. “YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME TOO. WHY?!! WHY DID YOU RAN AWAY?!!!!!!” he roared and shook my shoulders roughly. “It’s because of your love!” I confessed in the end. His movement stopped and he stared at me with a horrified expression. “W- what?” he stammered. “It was all because of your love, oppa. Your love to me isn’t normal. You are too obsess, Seunghyun oppa! You think me as your object not the girl that you really love. You want me. You need me. But you don’t love me like how normal guy love his girl. I AM AN OBJECT TO YOU!” I cried. His eyes turned dark once he heard me. His stares on me turned into a lustful stare out of nowhere. “You know nothing, Hae-ah. Who are you to tell me what I actually feel?”. Before I knew it, he pinned me down to the bed and went on top of me.

“Choi Seung Hyun, let go of me!” I warned and struggled to free myself. He tightened his grip on my wrist and leaned closer to my face. “I was the one who supposed to steal your first kiss! Not that random guy, Jung Ilhoon!!!!” he hollered and kissed me hungrily without my permission. I felt disgusted when he explored my whole mouth with his tongue. I wanted to push him but my body was too weak. “And I was the one who supposed to take away your ity not Kim Myung Soo!!!”. I gasped loudly as I realized he ripped off my blouse. I attempted to scream for help but his hand was covering my mouth from producing any sounds.

“HYUNG, W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter