My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22 ~ Destiny

”You- you….” You stuttered right after you pulled away from the kiss. “A… Ah.. Ahh” you were completely lost your voice to speak. Myungsoo too couldn’t believe that he kissed you and most importantly, he took a picture of it! In the beginning, he just wanted to scare you by trapping you on the wall but he didn’t know why he suddenly kissed you and clicked on the capture button of the camera.

”Pabo..” you muttered. You couldn’t help but to blush when you touched your lips where he kissed. “Mwoh?!” Myungsoo came back to Earth after hearing you called him ‘fool’. “How dare you-..You kissed me!!!!!!!!!!” you shrieked. You took the camera from him and out of sudden you accidentally kicked his.. well…. His junior.

”Arggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” Myungsoo groaned in pain.

He held his junior as he slowly felt great pain on his poor member. “Serve you right, jerk” you rolled your eyes. “Anngghh” Myungsoo fell down on the ground when he couldn’t hold the pain anymore. He looked up and glared at you. “Nerd, if I can’t have a child in the future, I swear I’ll kill you” he threatened. “” you pouted your lips. Myungsoo gulped watching your lips moved.

’That is the lips I kissed. Why in the world did I kissed her?!!!’ inside Myungsoo was having mental breakdown with his mind.

”Haisshh.. I must be crazy” he whispered to himself before standing up and took his camera from your hand. “Andwae!!!” you tried to take his camera back. You held his hand tight and leaned closer to him to get a better height since he is higher. Myungsoo became nervous of the sudden skin ship.

”Yah, Hae.. Haeshin. Let go of my hand”

”No!!” you rejected to.

”Yah! Let go!”

”Make me!” you mehrong-ed him.

”How dare you!!!!”

”Kure. I’m a dare devil then”

”Oh yeah? Then.. I dare you to kiss me… again”


”WHAT?!!!” you were speechless with what he had dare me. But suddenly, an idea pop in your head. “Okay… I’ll kiss you” you grinned. You put your hand on your mouth, it with your saliva then put it on Myungsoo’s lips.

”Yah, nerd!!! What the ?!” he exclaimed and immediately cleaned his lips with his hands. You took the chance to snatch the camera and you ran out from his room.

”NAM HAE SHIN!!!!!!!!!” he screamed before catching you.

”Catch me if you can” you shouted back.

You kept on running through the hallway until you reached the stairs but an arm pulled you to someone’s body. You raised up your head to see Sunggyu smiling at you. “Gyu oppa” you blinked your eyes to make sure it was real.

”Hae, I’ll delete the picture can you just give back my camera” Myungsoo who was walking towards you panted heavily, tired of running. His track stopped when he saw you were with his cousin. He felt a bit jealous seeing Sunggyu’s arm was around your waist. “Hyung, what are you doing here?” Myungsoo asked his cousin. “Oh, I got bored of staying in school so I decided to head here” Sunggyu answered. Sunggyu unwrapped his arm from your waist. “And, what is this little cutie doing here?” Sunggyu pinched your cheeks. Myungsoo was annoyed with scene in front of him but he hid it anyway. “I……” you didn’t know what to say.
 

“We’re doing some project here since we are partners in class” Myungsoo lied.

”Jinja?” Sunggyu just nodded his head. He knew Myungsoo was lying but he didn’t want to get in trouble so he pretended to believe Myungsoo.

Suddenly, Myungsoo held your wrist and pulled you to him which shocked you. “Hyung, we need to finish our project first. We’ll see you later” said Myungsoo and dragged you back into his room, leaving the confused Sunggyu behind.

’Noooo!!! He’s going to kill me when we reach his room’ you were cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter