A trip to Jeonju

Love Love Love

* One week later...

" Taeyeon unnie! Can have a talk with you ? "- Hyoyeon opened the door.

" Of course. Please sit down! "- said Taeyeon.

" This Saturday is my mother's death anniversary. "

" Oh...So what do you want to do ? "

" I want to go back to my hometown and visit my family. Could I have some days off ? "

" Ok. Give my regard to your family. Where's your hometown ? "

" Thank you unnie. My hometown is in Jeonju. "

" Not very far from here. "

Suddenly, the door opened.

" Jeonju ? Can I go with you, noona ? "

" Homg Ki - shii...Ok..."

" Yeah! Thank you, noona! "

" What ? You go to Jeonju with her ."- Eunhyuk appeared.

" If you want, come along with them!"- said Taeyeon.

" Eunhyuk - hyung!No, you shouldn't! " - Hong Ki gagged Taeyeon mouth.

" I'll go with you guys. If you two do something bad, I can stop. "

Taeyeon winked at Hyoyeon while Eunhyuk glanced at Hong Ki and gave a provocative smile.

 


* Eunhyuk's car...

Eunhyuk sat on the driver seat. Hyoyeon sat on the passenger seat and Hong Ki sat on the back seat. They were going to Hyoyeon's hometown, Jeonju.

" Hyoyeon! Give me the direction. "- Eunhyuk ordered.

" Neh ? "- asked Hyoyeon.

" Please ? "

" Oh...Turn left at the corner then turn right at the supermarket and go straight. "- Hyoyeon smiled.

" Thanks. "

" Baby! Baby! Baby! Oh ~ !....."- Hong Ki suddenly sang out loud a Justin Bieber song made Eunhyuk veneered steering wheel. 

" Hong Ki! Could you please turn down the volume ? "- Eunhyuk seemed upset. 

" You guys..."- Hyoyeon giggled.

" What now ? "

" Nothing! "- Eunhyuk's face made Hyoyeon laughed louder.

* Jeonju...

Finally, they arrived Hyoyeon's house. Her aunt, Yoon Hee came and greeted them.

" Welcome my dear, Yeonie! "

" I missed you! "- Hyoyeon gave her aunt a hug.

" Oh my! Is this guy Lee Hyuk Jae, the famous singer ? "- Yoon Hee looked at Eunhyuk.

" Hello Hyoyeon's aunt. Please call me Eunhyuk. "- he bowed.

" And this young man ? "

" Hello! I'm Eunhyuk's younger brother, Lee Hong Ki! "- Hong Ki bowed.

" Come in! Get your stuff  then go out and enjoy Jeonju. Hyoyeon, you go with me to visit your mother's grave."

They placed their luggage in their room and went out. Hong Ki went to the back yard while Eunhyuk went to the grassland. Hyoyeon and her aunt got some flowers and went to the graveyard.

 


* The graveyard...

A lady in black were standing in front of Hyoyeon's mother grave. She put down some white lilies.

" Dear Kim Jo Un, it's has been 20 years since you're gone. You left your family. Your daughter, Kim Hyoyeon, she grew up perfectly. She is as beautiful as you. Your husband, Kim Young Hyun, he is doing fine. Don't worry, I'll take care of your little family.Hope you rest in peace. "

Then, she left the graveyard. At that moment, Hyoyeon and her aunt were walking in the opposite way. They saw her was leaving.

" Who that woman ? She's beautiful. "- asked Yoon Hee.

" I don't know. "

"Who would wear gaudy costumes when they visit the cemetery."

" You're right! "

They walked to the grave. They saw the white lilies.

" Someone has visited before us. "- said Yoon Hee.

Hyoyeon looked at the white lilies and remembered the lady. She realized.

" Aunt! You visit and go home. I have something to do! "- Hyoyeon said and ran away.

Hyoyeon ran as fast as she could but she couldn't catch up the lady in black.

" Who is that woman ? She must have a relationship with my mom. "- Hyoyeon huffed.

* Hyoyeon's house...

" Yeonie! You're back! Why did you run away ?"- asked aunt Yoon Hee.

" It's nothing. Don't worry."

Hyoyeon looked around and she didn't see Eunhyuk. It was 5:00 p.m.

" Where's Eunhyuk ? "- asked Hyoyeon.

" I'ven't seen him since he was here in the afternoon. "- Hong Ki said while he was eating an apple.

At that moment, they heard some news from the radio. " Superstar, Lee Hyuk Jae were being chased by a boar and disappeared. A  resident says that Eunhyuk was at the grassland and enjoyed the fresh air. A boar suddenly appeared and chased him. We haven't heard anything about him now. The CEO of Junior, Lee Teuk says he won't eat pork anymore if Eunhyuk is still missing. His girlfriend, IU hasn't said anything just crying. "

" I'll find him! "- Hyoyeon got her backpack and walked away.

" Take care of yourself, noona! "

* Where Hyoyeon was...

" If I don't find him soon, the sky will get dark and he won't be able to see. Luckily, I've brought a flashlight for my self. "

Hyoyeon walked without thinkin or sign. She followed her heart. She found a stream. 

" He is here! Eunhyuk - shii! "- she shouted.

" Hyoyeon ? "- Eunhyuk surprised.

" What are you doing here ? "

" I stepped on...you know...the animals waste. I came here to wash my shoes. I accidentally fell asleep."

" Thanks God! I found you! "- Hyoyeon said made Eunhyuk blushed a bit.

"Come on! Let's go home! "- she grabbed Eunhyuk's hand. He smiled.

Along the way home, they talked, teased each other and laughed. Hyoyeon taught Eunhyuk a lot about the countryside life and life skills. When they got home, it had been 8:00 p.m already so Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk decided to take a rest. They sat on the bench in the back yard, under the apple tree.

" Have you ever fallen in love ? "- Hyoyeon suddenly asked.

" Why are you asking me that question ? "

" Nothing...I'm just...asking. "

" No, I haven't. "

" Really ? What about IU ? "

" What IU ? "

" IU, Lee Ji Eun! You kissed her! "

" Ah ~! Don't worry. "

" Happy for you! "- Hyoyeon smiled.

" Hyo, tell me more about the guy that you like. "

" He's nothing. He's just a man who makes my heart pound. "- she blushed.

" So romantic! "

Eunhyuk said and laughed. He didn't know that Hyoyeon was starring at him. 

" I'm happy for you, Eunhyuk. Please do not leave your love. I can take care of myself. "- Hyoyeon mumbled. 

Suddenly, a car approached them. A tall girl stepped out.

" Eunhyuk oppa! What are you doing here ? "

" IU ? "- asked Eunhyuk - " Why do you come here ? "

" I come here to get you. "- she hugged him.

" Ok. Fine. I'll get my package. "

Eunhyuk went get his stuff. 

" Hyoyeon - shii! Is this your house ? Why did Eunhyuk come here ? "- asked IU.

" Nothing. He needed some fresh air. "

" You and Eunhyuk are just manager and star, right ? "

" Yes, we're just friend. Don't worry. I won't hurt him. "

" Thanks. Oppa! "

" Ok. Let's go, baby! Hyoyeon, do you wanna go with us ? "- said Eunhyuk.

" No. I don't want to bother you guys. "

" But I want to bother them! "- Hong Ki jumped out with his backpack.

The car went for a long distance. Hyoyeon sighed. She went into the house.

 


* The next morning...

Hyoyeon was doing the laundry. She sighed. Suddenly, her aunt ran to her and said:

" Hyoyeonie! There's a guy stading in the alley. He is waiting for you! "

" Really ? Who is he ? "

" I don't know eitheir. Just go! "- she pushed Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon ran to the alley. She saw a tall man in black standing next to the mapple tree. A smile appeared on Hyoyeon's face. Her eyes lighted up happy looks.

" Eunhyuk - shii! "- she shouted.

That guy turned around. He smiled at her. Hyoyeon was shocked. She almost dropped her jaw. Her smile disappeared immediately. She looked at him disappointedly.

" You must be waiting for Eunhyuk, right ? But I came here to get you! " - said the man.