The Next Day

Love Love Love

" Good morning, Hyo! " 

" Morning, Sica! " 

" You've slept for ten hours, from last night. Actually, from last night accident. "

" W- What accident ? "- Hyoyeon seemed really nervous.

" Eunhyuk fell over you. You collapsed. "

Hyoyeon tried to remember everything.

~ Flashback ~

" Ya! Lee Hyuk Jae! Come down here or you're gonna die with me! " - said the angry Sica.

Suddenly, Eunhyuk stumbled. He fell into Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon fell over and got bump on her head. Eunhyuk collapsed.The last image that Hyoyeon saw was Eunhyuk's silly face. And something special happened. Their lips ALMOST met! Hyoyeon began feeling dizzy. Her eyes began to close.

~ End Flashback ~

" Hyo, your lips bruised. "

" Oh my... We almost...k -ki -ss -ed...That's horrible! "

" You should go and say sorry to him. "

" He is the one who need to say that! To me! "


* Eunhyuk's room...

" What happened to me ? "- Eunhyuk scratched his head. Suddenly, Hyoyeon push the door. She marched in.

" Hey! Why did you enter my room without asking ? "- Eunhyuk surprised.

" I have no time to ask. What the hell did you do to me ? "

" I'm the one who have to ask that question! "

" My lips, they're bruised. Because of you! "

" Mine too! I'm a celebrity. If I get hurt, I will have to go to the hospital and that is very complicated. "

" Ok...I'm sorry. But you have to say sorry too."

" Why ? You know how to do with them but I'm not. "

" Ya! "- Hyoyeon shouted at Eunhyuk. He turned back and pushed her to the bookshelf. He blocked her, before she can escape.

" You, stubborn girl. What do you want ? "- He smirked .

" Let me go! "

Eunhyuk accidentally made the shelf shaked a bit. His trophie suddenly fell into Hyoyeon's head. She collapsed. 

" Hyoyeon! Wake up! Oh my...B-Blood ? - Eunhyuk couldn't believed in his eyes. Kyuhyun suddenly opened the door.

" Eunhyuk hyung! What did you do ? "- Kyuhyun shouted out loud when he saw the trophie on Eunhyuk's hand and Hyoyeon's bloody head.

"You hit her with that thing ? " - Jessica ran in.

" You're in big trouble. "- Donghae came along.

" Wait! " - Eunhyuk tried to explain but Donghae had took Hyoyeon out of his room.


* Center park...

" Take this, for your head, Hyo. " - said Jessica.

" Thanks. "- Hyoyeon took the ice bag and put it on her wound.

" Did Eunhyuk really hit you with that trophie ? "

" Uhm... Sica unnie..." - Hyoyeon hasn't finished her words, Jessica's cellphone rang.

" Yongseo ? Eunhyuk ? Why are you calling ? What, Hyoyeon ? Uhm...She's in the emergency room. "

" Is she doing fine ? " - asked Eunhyuk.

" She's ok. " 

Eunhyuk was talking on his cellphone while a nurse came and asked him not to use cellphone in the emergency area.

" Hold on, Sica. If you and that girl are in the emergency room, how can you use your phone ? "

Hyoyeon and Jessica began to worried.

" Tell me where you are now! Don't even think you guys can get away! "

" Sorry....Eunhyuk... " - Jessica started  making some noise - " I can't hear you...Bye! "

Sica and Hyoyeon looked at each other, nervous.


* SM Town...

The journalists gathered around the SM building. 

" Donghae! Did Eunhyuk hurt the new manager ? "

" Kyuhyun! There're something between them, aren't they ? " 

" Does Eunhyuk really have to go to the courthouse ? " 

Donghae and Kyuhyun are very tired with the curious journalists. Eunhyuk was standing at terrance, looking at them.A black BMW ran by and stopped. Jessica stepped down. Came along with her was Hyoyeon. All the journalists saw her and tried to ask her lots of questions about the accident. 

" Hyoyeon ah! " - Donghae and Kyuhyun ran to Hyoyeon, tried to protect her from those journalists.


Hyoyeon walked into the building. 

" Hyoyeon - shii! Are you ok ? " - asked Leeteuk.

" I'm fine. " - She sighed. Eunhyuk suddenly walked down from the stair.

" Eunhyuk! Tell me everything about you and Hyoyeon. "

" It was an accident. I didn't mean to hurt her. " 

" Fine. You can go this time but next time, you will get out of here. " 

Hyoyeon walked pass Eunhyuk. He smirked.

" I hate you. " - she said.

" If you hate me, just get out of here. I don't want to see your face any more. "