Flashback

Love Love Love

~ Autumn 2003, Art high school ~

Kyuhyun, the 15 year old boy. He was so popular that every girls in school almost died because of his evil smile. He was kinda proud of it.

Today was the first day of a new school year. He was walking along the school hall. All the girls screamed. Classes started. The teacher steeped in and brought someone instead of books and home works.

" Class! This is our new student. Please introduce yourself. "

" Hello, my name is Seo Joo Hyun, you can call me Seohyun. I'm 13. I hope you will treat me well. Thank you! "- the girl bowed.

All the students clapped their hands. Kyuhyun stared at Seohyun ( Kyuhyun was older than Seohyun but this's a singing class. Don't missunderstand! ) She was a shy girl but beautiful. She got long blach hair, pinky cheeks, single eyelid, red lips. She was tall but shorter than him, had a slim body. Her style just liked she was from the countryside.

" Victoria, could you please move to the other side and sit next to Junsu ? "- the teacher asked.

" What ? But I want to sit next to Kyuhyun! Not only me, every girls want to!"- Victoria cried. Seohyun startled because of Victoria's say.

" No buts! Mr. Cho, you will in charge as a school guide. And Seohyun, please sit next to Kyuhyun. "

Victoria pouted and moved. Seohyun took her backpack with her and sat next to Kyuhyun. He made an evil smirk.

" Hello freshman! "- Kyuhyun turned to her.

" Hello, Mr. Cho. "- Seohyun even didn't take a look at him.

" Where're you come from ? "

" Cheongdam-dong. "- Seohyun answered. Kyuhyun giggled.

" Why're you giggling ? I know...Because I'm from the countryside, right ? "- she sighed.

" No, it's not. It's because of your clothes. "

" What happened to my clothes ? "- Seohyun gave him a deathly glare.

" That jacket was decoloured. Your dress is old. Your hair is such a mess. And one more thing, all the girls in this school wear highheels but you wear sandals. "- he pointed at her.

" None of your business! "- Seohyun turned away.

* Break time...

Seohyun got the key of her locker. She walked to it with her new friend, Nicole. 

" Ok. Number 11."- she opened the locker.

Seohyun put her stuff in it. She closed the locker and Kyuhyun's evil face suddenly appeared. Seohyun dropped all of her books on the floor. She tired to calm down and took a deep breath, got ready to face with him.

" What're you doing her ? "- she asked calmly.

" I'm putting my stuff into locker. "- he smirked.

" Really ? That's your locker ? "- Seohyun at the locker next to hers.

" Yup! Oh...Yours is next to mine! How great! "- he pouted.

" Yeah yeah! Mind your own business. "- Seohyun got her books and walked away.Kyuhyun slammed his locker and started walking to the canteen.

" Seohyun ah! "- Nicole was getting jealous.

" What ? "- Seohyun surprised.

" Your locker is next to Kyuhyunie! "

" What so serious ? It's just a locker. "- Seohyun shrugged.

" No, it's not. Girls in this school wish that they could have a locker next to Kyuhyun. You're so lucky! "

" Oh come on! He's just a guy. "

" Aish! Come here! "- Nicole pulled Seohyun into the girl restroom. She locked the door.

" Listen, you naive deer. Kyuhyunie is the only son of the K-World company. He's rich. He's cute and handsome. He's- "

" A jerk, a playboy. "- Seohyun interrupted her friend.

" How can you say that ? He's the leader of the boys, the handsome prince of the girls. You sit next to him in class. You should be proud of it! "- Nicole whispered.

" Aish! He damned my clothes! He teased me all the time! "

" But all the girls love to be teased by Kyuhyunie, even me. "- Niccole blushed.

Seohyun shook her heads and hopelessly looked at her friend. Nicole was still dreaming about the handsome but evil prince.

The bell rang. Class began again after the short break. Seohyun calmly walked to her seat and sat down. She took a deep breath and got ready for another match. The teacher was busy explaining the lesson. Seohyun wrote down on her notebook. She noticed Kyuhyun who was humming and doing nothing.

" Hey! Could you please stop humming ? I'm not asking you to study but please let the others to focus on their lesson. You're bothering. "- Seohyun whispered.

" You're such a bookworm! "- Kyuhyun -" By the way, do you have a pencil ? "

" You've already got one! "

" No, I want yours. It looks beautiful. "

" Aish! "

Seohyun took a pencil out of her pencil case and put it on Kyuhyun's desk angrily. Some students sat near them began noticing at them.

* Apartment 909...

" Hyoyeon unnie! I'm home! "- Seohyun opened the apartment door.

" Hello, Seohyun! "- Hyoyeon shouted from the kitchen ( they're cousin so they lived together. Hyoyeon at that time was 14 years old. )

Seohyun went to her room and changed her clothes. Then, she came out and ate dinner.

" Seohyun! How was your first day at school ? "-asked Hyoyeon.

" Nothing special.New friend named Nicole. How about you ? "

" I met my old friend, Junho. Is there any hot guy at your school ? "

" No one but a jerk.I sat next to him this morning and maybe till the end of high school. "

" What's his name ? And why do you call him like that ? "

" He teases me all the time. He dumned me. He make the other girls' heart melt. He has a lot of girlfriend. I don't like guys like that. "- Seohyun drank her water.

" Is he good looking ? Of course yes, right ? "

Seohyun nodded. Hyoyeon bursted into laugh. Suddenly, the door bell rang. Hyoyeon ran and opened the door. A handsome guy was standing outside.

" How can I help you ? "- Hyoyeon asked.

" I'm your neighbor. Can I meet Seohyun ? "

" Ah...Of course. You should come in. "

The boy walked into the apartment. Seohyun came out to see what was happen. She dropped her jaw when she saw the boy.

" Kyuhyun ? "

" Seohyun! I guess I'm at the right place. "- Kyuhyun smiled.

" You've been following me from the end of the singing class ? "

" Yes...I mean, no... "- Kyuhyun scratched his head.

" Why ? "

" My apartment is here. It's next to you. 907. "

" Oh really ? You have an apartment ? "

" Yes. Do you want to go out with me ? "

" Sorry, no. I have homeworks. "

Hyoyeon shook her head and pushed the two outside. She locked the door.

" Unnie! What're you doing ? Let me in! "- Seohyun knocked the door.

" You two go outside and enjoy. I'll do your homeworks. "

" Ya! He's older than you! Unnie! "

" Really ? Anyway, you need a boy beside you. After hanging out, go home and tell if he's a jerk or not. "

" Unnie! "- Seohyun screamed.

Kyuhyun grabbed her hand and led her to his car. He pushed her inside and drove far from her apartment.

" What're you doing ? "- Seohyun croosed her arms.

" I'm driving you our first date. "

" I didn't agree it. Hyoyeon unnie force me to. But who tell you that I'm your girlfriend ? "

" You don't want to be my girlfriend ? "

" Of course. You have too many girlfriend. Who can believe you anyway ? "

" Actually, they're not my girlfriend. They just think that they are my girlfriend. "

" Huh...Funny. How popular you are! "- Seohyun chuckled.

Kyuhyun kept staring at her. She was so beautiful that she had made his heart skipped a beat. It bouned and bounced every time he saw her. He sweated harder and harder. He made Seohyun to give him her pencil because he wanted to test himself again. It was just the first day he saw her but he had had a strange feeling. He was right. He liked her.....at first sight. Kyuhyun took Seohyun to the Han river. The night at Han river was just so peaceful and beautiful as well. Kyuhyun parked his car and they sat down on the grass.

" It's so beautiful. "- Seohyun smiled.

" Do you like it ? "- Kyuhyu. because of Seohyun's angel smile.

" Of course I like it. "

" Seohyun... "-he turned to Seohyun.

" What ? "-Seohyun blushed.

Kyuhyun leaned his face closer to her. He looked into her eyes.

" Seohyun...I haven't believed in love at first sight since I was young. But you've made me believe it. "

" What're you saying ? "

" Seohyun, I like you. Will you be my girlfriend ? "

Seohyun startled. She looked into his eyes. He was serious.

" But, it's only the first day. "

" Like I said, I like you, at first sight. "

Seohyun thought for a while. Then, she nodded. Kyuhyun was so surprised that he lifted her up and hugged her.

" Put me down! "- Seohyun screamed.

" I'm so happy! Thank you, Seohyunie! "

Kyuhyun put Seohyun down and kissed on her cheek. She blushed.


Weeks, months and a year passed. They were both happy and busy taking care of each other. That day finally came. Seohyun had seen it. She had seen Victoria and Kyuhyun. Victoria hugged him then she kissed him, on the lips ( don't worry guys! Kyuhyun and Seohyun had already got their first kiss. I'll tell you later. ) 

" You cheated on me! "-Seohyun cried.

" Yes, I did! I cheated on you! Happy with it ? "- Kyuhyun was drunk. 

" I shouldn't have believed in you. "

" Yeah yeah! You shouldn't believed in me. I'm a jerk, a playboy. I was just using you. "

" Kyuhyunie... "- Seohyun cried harder.

" You're naive and innocent that you didn't know I'm a bad guy. "- Kyuhyun bursted into laugh.

Seohyun hugged him. Her eyes filled with tears. Kyuhyun pushed her away.

" Go away! I hate you... "

Seohyun wiped her tears and stop pulling Kyuhyun. She nodded and went away. She didn't know that Kyuhyun woke after she had left for seconds.

" ...Victoria... "- all the things Kyuhyun had rudely said to Seohyun was a about Victoria. He was so drunk that he thought Seohyun was Victoria.

" Seo...Seohyun...? "- Kyuhyun finally woke up. 

Kyuhyun tried to pulled her back but in vain. Seohyun had gone far away from him. Tears fell from his eyes. They broke up.


That's how they met each other. =))

Bonus: Kyuhyun's red hair