Eunhyuk's brother

Love Love Love

* SM Town...

Fans gathered around the building again. Hyun Ji was there too. He brought the photo and asked a fan girl:

" Hello! Can I ask you a question, miss ?"

" Of course. "

" Do you know IU ? Here! In this photo, she was running away with Eunhyuk. "

" No, this girl is not IU. It was 7:00 p.m at that time, so IU was on stage. "- she pointed at the photo.

" Thank you. "

IU suddenly appeared. She walked into the building. Hyun Ji followed her. He looked at her then looked at the photo.

" That girl is right. This can't be IU. "

 


* Dance studio...

" Look! Eunhyuk is so popular on the Internet."- Kyuhyun pointed on his cellphone sreen.

" What happened ? "- asked Donghae.

" Eunhyuk and IU hold hand, run away. "- Kyuhyun read the article.

" Really ? Cool! "- Hyoyeon smirked.

" Hello! "- IU came.

" Hey! Miss IU! "

" Where's Eunhyuk ? "

" He is in the record studio. "

"  Thank you, Kyuhyunie! "

* Record studio...

Eunhyuk was playing the piano while he was singing. His eyes closed. He was writing a new song. IU stood there, looked at him. She blushed a bit. Her heart beated faster. She shook her head. She took out a notebook and wrote something on it. She knocked the glass window. Eunhyuk looked up. IU showed him the notebook. He smirked.

( this is what IU wrote ): Hey! What do you mean acting ? 

Eunhyuk took a marker. He wrote on the glass: " You act like we are a couple." IU wrote some thing again. She knocked the glass: " How can I do it ? " Eunhyuk wrote back: " You are an actress. Find out yourself, silly! " IU bit her lower lip. She knocked the glass: " Ya! I'm not shilly! " Eunhyuk looked at the notebook. He smirked and wrote on the glass: " Silly not SHILLY. " IU looked at her notebook. She blushed. She stracthed her head angrily and bit her lower lip.Eunhyuk drew an arrow and wrote on the glass: " CCTV ". IU blushed. She rushed away.

* Terrace...

Hyoyeon was sitting on the bench, sadly. Then, she heard a familiar voice.

" Hey! Why're you so sad ? "

" Kyuhyun - shii! Ah...Nothing. "

~ Flashback ~

On the day that IU was bumped by a basketball, Eunhyuk carried to the hospital. After that, Eunhyuk parked his car near a grassland. While Eunhyuk was doing some air dry, IU sat in his car. Suddenly, Eunhyuk's phone rang. It was Hyoyeon who was calling to him. IU glanced at Eunhyuk then she answered the phone.

" Eunhyuk - shii! Go home fast then you and others can go shopping. "- said Hyoyeon.

" Sorry. Eunhyuk oppa is not here. "- IU quickly answered and hang up.

" Is that IU's voice ? " - thought Hyoyeon.

~ End Flashback ~

" Oh, come on Hyo! Don't try to hide anything from me! "- Kyuhyun made a cute face.

" No, nothing. I swear! "- Hyoyeon smiled.

" I guess you're bored. I have something that can cheer you up. "

" What's it ? "

" This! Read it every night before you go to bed. It's very good for your sleep and it's quite funny too. "- Kyuhyun gave Hyoyeon a book.

" Thanks, Kyu! "

 


* The next morning...

Everybody woke up and got ready for a new day. Suddenly, someone rang the bell. Jessica opened the dorm gate. There was an twenty two - year old boy stood in front of the gate. 

" Hello. You are ? "- asked Jessica.

" I'm Eunhyuk's younger brother. The CEO told me to come here and live with my brother. I'm going to join in Junior. "

" Ok. You should come in. "

The boy came into the dorm.

" Eunhyuk hyung! "

" Hong Ki - shii ? "- Eunhyuk surprised - " What are you doing here ? "

" I'm going join in your band. "

" What ? "- Kyuhyun almost spitter out his water.

" Who told you to come here ? "- Donghae asked calmly.

" Leeteuk hyung! "- Hong Ki seemed very excited.

" Who are you ? "- asked Hyoyeon.

" This is my younger brother, Lee Hong Ki. "- Eunhyuk introduced him.

" Cute! So you're going to stay with Eunhyuk in his room ? "- Hyoyeon smiled.

" Of course. I have nowhere to stay. "

" Oh no! This's gonna be a nightmare! "- Eunhyuk sighed.

Just liked Eunhyuk said, the Lee brothers fought with each other everyday, every single moment. For example, Eunhyuk and Hong Ki were brushing teeth at a time. Hong Ki accidentally sprayed the water into Eunhyuk then Eunhyuk sprayed it back. They started to push each other. One would win and the other would lose. The winner would sleep in bed while the loser sleep on the floor. They argued everyday. The dorm turned into a game between Eunhyuk and Hong Ki. 

" I can't live with him anymore! "- Hong Ki suddenly shouted.

" Me too! He's such annoying! "- Eunhyk shouted at Hong Ki.

" Ok...So what do you want ? "- asked Leeteuk.

" Change room! "- they both answered.

" We don't have any extra room. Hong Ki, you will stay with Kyuhyun or Donghae. "- said Taeyeon.

Both Kyuhyun and Donghae shook their heads. 

" I want to stay in Hyoyeon noona room. "

" What ? Where do I have to stay ? " 

" Hyoyeon! Hong Ki will stay in your room. You will stay in Donghae, Kyuhyun or Eunhyuk's room. "- said Leeteuk.

" I don't want to stay with her. "- Kyuhyun shook his head quickly.

" I think there's someone who is more suitable than me. "- said Donghae.

Everybody stared at Eunhyuk. He opened his eyes widely then shook his head. 

" Which room do you want to stay or I can say which roommate do you want to stay with ? "- asked Jessica.

" I...I choose...him! "- Hyoyeon pointed at Eunhyuk without opened her eyes.

" Me ? "- Eunhyuk pointed at himself.

" Ok. Hyoyeon, move your stuff into Eunhyuk's room and Hong Ki please bring your things to your new room. "

Donghae glanced at Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun gave Eunhyuk a hilarious laugh while Jessica and Taeyeon stood there and smiled at Hyoyeon. Leeteuk got a high five with Hong Ki. Eunhyuk sighed. He looked at Hyoyeon seriously.

* Eunhyuk's room / 9:00 p.m...

Eunhyuk opened the door. He didn't see Hyoyeon in his room.

" Where's that annoying girl ? "

He saw someone was sitting on the carpet, under the white piano.

" Hyoyeon! What in the world are you doing under my piano ? "

" Shhhhh...! Be quiet! I'm trying to memorize. "- she gave a him a sign.

" Memorize what ? "

" I feel strange about myself nowadays. I don't know why. "

" What's your condition ? "

" Well...My heart beats fast when I'm with that guy and I sometime blush when he does something nice to me. And I also feel sad when he  is with another girl. "- Hyoyeon blushed a bit when she told Eunhyuk about herself.

" Oh! I know! You might like that guy! "- he chuckled.

" Really ? You think so ? "

" Yeah! Tell me, who is that unluckily boy ? "

" Hey! I won't tell you. It's a secret. "- Hyoyeon slapped Eunhyuk on his arm.

" Ok. Go to sleep. You, sleep on the floor. "

" Fine. Good night! "- she smiled.

" Good night! "