Again ?

Love Love Love

"Umma! "- Eunhyuk shouted at his mom again.

" Hyukjae! What're you doing here ? With that piece of trash ? "

"Don't call her like that! Umma, that's enough! You've crossed the limit! Now stop it! "

"What did you say ? Are you my son are not ? Look, she's stolen my husband now her daughter is stealing you from me! You and your daughter are planing to destroy my family, huh ? "- Yumi screamed.

" Yumi... "- Danniel tried to calm his ex wife down.

" Lee Hyuk Jae, go with your umma or with those people, it's up to you. Don't ever talk with this kind of human again. "

Yumi grabbed her purse and left the restaurant. Danniel followed her. 

" You two just go home. I'll stay here for a while. "- Jo Un said and headed down.

Eunhyuk nodded and went outside. Hyoyeon stared at her mother for seconds then left. 

Eunhyuk was standing outside the restaurant. He looked up in the sky and admired the stars. Suddenly, someone hugged him from behind. The person headed on his back. Eunhyuk sighed. Tears were ready to escape from his eyes.

" Hyoyeon...I'm sorry..."- Eunhyuk whispered.

" I'm sorry too... "- Hyoyeon cited and hugged him tighter.

* SM Town...

Jessica was walking around the building and humming a sad song. She walked pass the practice room for trainer and saw a girl who was practicing. Jessica stepped in which made the girl startled.

" Ah...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. "- Jessica apologized.

" It's ok. "

" You're the new trainer, right ? What's your name and why're you still practicing at this time ? "

" I'm the new trainer and my name is YoonA, Im YoonA. I want my dancing skill to be more powerful. "

" I'm Jessica, stylish of Junior. Nice name by the way! "- Jessica winked.

" Thank you, unnie! "

Jesisca and YoonA chatted for a while. 

" Goodbye, unnie! I need some sleep. Nice talking to you! "- YoonA bowed and left the room.

" Cute girl. "- Jessica muttered.

She was about to leave the room but someone suddenly caught her and covered her head with a cotton bag. The person took Jessica to somewhere that was not in Seoul. 

* The next morning...

" AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! "- someone screamed.

" What the hell is going here ? "- Taeyeon stormed out.

" Who is screaming ? Stop it! "- Leeteuk coverd his ears with a pillow.

" Ya! Lee Hong Ki! Why the hell are you screaming at this time ? It's five in the morning! "- Donghae dragged Hong Ki outside.

" Sica noona...she... "- Hong Ki stuttered.

" What ? What happened to Sica ? "

" She's kidnapped! "

" WHAT ?!!!!!!!! "- everyone eyes widen.

" She dropped her hair clip on the floor, right in front of the practice room. And some weird marks left. They look like noona had been pulled and brought somewhere. See ? Fabric remained. "- Hong Ki pointed on the floor and talked like a CSI expert.

" We have to find her now! "- Kyuhyun sweated.

" Donghae, Hong Ki and Eunhyuk will ask everyone in this building information about Jessica last night. I, Taeyeon, Kyuhyun will connect with the police and find the way to save Jessica. Understand ? Now go! "- Leeteuk divided. 

Everbody started their mission quickly. 

* Donghae's side...

" Hey! Did you know anything about Jessica last night ? "- Donghae asked the cleaners.

" Sica ? The stylish ? Last night, she was walking around the building and humming something. "

" Anything happend then ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

" We don't know. It was quite late and we finished our work then. "

" Ok. Thank you very much. "

The three rushed to the other stylishes, office staffs, trainers, technical staffs, other singers and their managers but they knew nothing. In the end, the three came to the securities. They asked for the CCTV. The securities the video last night. They saw Jessica was walking not so happily. She walked pass the practice room. She talked to a girl. After the girl left, Jessica came out and in seconds, she disappeared. 

" Wait a minute. Zoom closer to the girl! "- Donghae pointed on the screen.

The security zoomed closer to the girl. 

" Hey! I know this girl! She's one of those new trainers! "- Donghae flicked off.

" What's her name ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

" Im YoonA! 5th floor room 705! "

They ran to YoonA's room. Hong Ki knocked the door and a pretty girl opned the door. 

" Hello! How can I help you ? "

" Are you Im YoonA ? "

" Yes, I am. "

" Come with us. "- Eunhyuk grabbed her hand and pulled her into an empty room.

" Ya! Let me out of here! "- YoonA screamed.

" Jessica noona is kidnapped. Did you do it ? "- asked Hong Ki.

" What're you talking about ? She is not kidnapped. "- YoonA knitted her eyebrows.

" Yes she is. Now answer it! "

" Forgive my rudeness but you guys are totally insane. I met her last night. Nothing happended! "

" Im YoonA! Did you do that to Jessica ? "- Donghae punched into the wall. He was very angry.

" No, I didn't. Why would you think that, Donghae ? "

" You follow him around all day. You say you like him. Jessica noona is pretty close with Donghae hyung so you were jealous and you lidnapped her. "- Hong Ki gritted his teeth which made YoonA frowned.

" I say I didn't. Wouldn't you let me go ? "

" Let's see the video. Maybe this YoonA girl is right. "- Eunhyuk whispered. Donghae nodded and they let YoonA go back to her room. 

The three watched the video again. YoonA was right. She was right there, in her room when Jessica was being taken away. 

* Leeteuk's side...

" Ok. We've connected with the police and they promise to help us. Now write down any name that you guys think that they are involved. "

They all wrote down the names. 

" Taeyeon, what's yours ? "- asked Leeteuk.

" Kim Heechul, our sound director. He's close with Jessica. "

" No, he cannot. He likes her but he said that he would let her go with another boy. "- Leeteuk rejected.

" Ok. YongHwa. He sang a song with Jessica when they were in high school. "

" Sing a song can't lead to kidnapping. "

" Lee Dong Wook, Jessica's ex boyfriend. "

" No. He died last year. Next, Kyuhyun. "

" Kim Jeajoong, our singer. There're some scandals about them. "

" Be serious, Kyu! They're scandals not real things. "- Taeyeon shrugged.

" Ok Taecyeon. He ate lunch with her. "

" No. "

" TOP. He pretty likes her. "

" No. How about girls ? "- Leeteuk suggested.

" Krystal Jung, Jessica's younger sister. Maybe she hates her older sister. "- said Taeyeon.

" No. They're very close. Nothing happen in their relationship. "

" Son Eun Seo ? "- Kyuhyun asked.

" What ? Who's that ? "

" Donghae hyung's ex grilfriend. She tries to make up with him a few weeks ago but he ignored it. "

" Taeyeon, call the police to get more information about Son Eun Seo. Good job, Kyuhyun! "- Leeteuk smiled.

" Great! Now she's the number one suspect. "

[ Information about Son Eun Seo:

- 24 years old

- Came from Busan

- A teacher 

- Girlfriend of Donghae before he debuted.

- No criminal ]


Jessica woke up. She couldn't see anything. Her head was covered by a black cotton bag. She couldn't say anything because of a piece of tape which was covering . Her hands and her legs were tighted by ropes. Jessica tried to move but in vain. She could feel the cold and wet floor which she was sitting on.Wet air and chlorine odor. It could be a swimming pool.

" What's going on here ? Let me go! "- Jessica yelled in her mind.

" You woke up. "

Jessica heard someone said.A female voice. She tried to talk and stirred around. 

" Uhm! Uhm! "- that's what Jessica could say.

" Shut up you heart breaker! You don't know what you have done to me and my friend. "- the woman pointed a stick on Jessica's head.

" Uhm! Uhm! "

" You want to die ? "- the woman frowned and Jessica shook her head -" So shut up! Listen you piece of trash! I'm Donghae's ex girlfriend and my friend loves him very very much. But he ignores me and my friend just because of you! You are not deservered to have him! You are not deservered to live in this world! "

" What the....? Donghae's ex girlfriend ? "- thought Jessica. She began sweating and shaking. She cried.


Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Hong Ki, Eunhyuk, Donghae and the polices came to an abandoned swimming pool in Busan. They could hear yelling and screaming inside. A police knocked the door.

" Seoul Police Department! Whoever you are, open the door for us! If not, we will break in! "

" No! We just want Donghae to come in! No one can step in except for Donghae! "- a woman yelled.

Everyone surprised. Donghae thought for a while then suggested:

" I will come inside and deal with them. You guys will support me. If there's something happen, just break in, ok ? "

Everybody agreed and hid behind a storage house.Donghae knocked the door again.

" I'm Donghae.Could you please open the door for me ? "

He waited. The woman came and opened the door.When she saw him, she hugged him immediately.

" Oppa! "- she screamed.

" Son Eun Seo! "- Donghae pushed her away and rushed in.

He saw a girl in designed clothes was sitting on the floor. He knew she was Jessica. Donghae was about to walked to her but Eun Seo had stopped him.

" Go away! "- he shouted.

" Why ? She has to die! "

" Wy does she ? She's just an innocent girl! She did nothing! "

" Yes she did. I've tried to hard to make up with you but you ignored me, because of her! "

" You're jealous ? Eun Seo, you've never been so jealous. "

" Oh yeah! I changed! Then what ? You're gonna kill me then save her like a hero ? Do it! "

" No, I am not! I will go back to you if you let her go. "

" Ok. "- Eun Seo smiled happily.

" Not so fast! Donghae is mine! "- someone interrupted them.

Eun Seo and Donghae turned around. They saw a short girl who was holding gun pointing at them. They were both surprised.

" Another Donghae's girl ? Oh no... "- Jessica cried in her head.

" Yoon Seung Ah ? "- asked Donghae.

" Hey Seung Ah! We've made a deal. He's mine. "

" No, he's not. I love him. I've been trying so hard like you to show him how big is my love for him but he ignored it. "

" Seung Ah! You and I joined in a movie and we're just friend. Don't go too far. "

" No. Eun Seo, you've been messing up with him so you have to die. That terrible stylish, she interrupted Donghae and I so she has to go to heaven. And Donghae oppa, you give me so much pain so you will go with them. "- Seung Ah said with shaking.

" No, Seung Ah! Don't do it! "

" This girl will die first. "- she said and kicked Jessica into the four - meter swimming pool filled with water.

" Sica! "- Donghae screamed.

" Next is you, oppa... "

Seung Ah pointed the gun at Donghae. She was scraced and shaking. She sweated a lot. 

" You don't want to do this, Seung Ah. Please stop! "- Donghae begged her.

Seung Ah closed her eyes then.........................dropped her gun. She downed on her knees and cried. The polices rushed in and took the two girls away. Donghae jumped into the water and found Jessica. He brought her out of the pool.

" Sica! "- he tried to cacth his breath.

" Oppa... "- Jessica said in weak voice. This was the first time she called him ' oppa '.

" Are you ok ? Answer me! "

" Oppa...You are the one who save me every time I get into trouble...I own you too much but I can't repay you...I'm sorry..."

" Sica! "

" Oppa... "- she whispered.

" Jessica! Wake up! "- Donghae shook her but Jessica had closed her eyes.

* Hyoyeon's house...

Hyoyeon had just got home from her work. She looked around the house but didn't see Seohyun anywhere.

" Seohyun ? Are you home ? "

She ran to the back yard and saw a familiar figure who was sitting on the grass with a very sick face.

" Seohyun! What happend ? Let's go inside! "

Hyoyeon carried Seohyun to her room and laid her down on her bed. She took a wet towel and put it on Seohyun's forehead.

" Are you ok ? Go to sleep. You're sick! "

Seohyun nodded and closed her eyes. Hyoyeon went outside and made some soup for Seohyun. 

" Seohyun, hot soup for you! "

" Bring Kyuhnie back to me... "- Seohyun cried in sleep.

" Seohyun! Get up and eat! "

" Kyuhyunie! I want him! "- Seohyun cried harder. She got off her bed but collapsed.

" Seohyun ah! Eat this then I'll bring him back to you! "

Seohyun wiped her tears and ate the soup. She finished it and got back to sleep. She was just like a three - year - old girl.

" Good girl! "- Hyoyeon kissed in Seohyun's forehead then went out.

Hyoyeon was talking on the phone with her dad. Suddenly, she heard a loud noise. She quickly rushed into Seohyun's room and saw her sister was laying on the floor.

" Seohyun! What did you do ? "

" I...I want to go to Kyuhyunie... "

" No, you can't. You're sick now. "

" Unnie...Bring Kyuhyunie back to me...please... "- she whispered.

" No no...Seohyun ah! Wake up! Seohyun! "

 

* Seoul Hospital...

Seohyun was resting in her room. Hyoyeon was taking care of her.

" Seohyun, don't do this again. You're making me worried. "

" Sorry unnie....but... "

" Don't say anything. Just relax, ok ? "

Seohyun slowly nodded. Hyoyeon smiled at her and stepped out. She met all the SM family outside ( except for Jessica ). 

" What're you doing here ? "- she startled.

" Oh...Hi Hyoyeon. Something happened with Jessica. She's sleeping in her room now. "- replied Leeteuk.

" What about you, noona ? "- asked Hong Ki.

" My cousin, she's very sick. "

When Hyoyeon said that sentence, Taeyeon noticed that Kyuhyun was began worrying. She grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and took her to the garden. They sat on a bench.

" Hyoyeon, tell me more about your cousin, especially about the relationship between her and Kyuhyun. "

" Oh... Kyuhyun is Seohyun's ex. There was a misunderstanding so they broke up. Seohyun didn't know that Kyuhyun is on a wheelchair but she had seen him twice and she began questioning and mistrusting. I told her everything. She keeps trying to meet Kyuhyun but he keeps hiding away from her. She misses him, keeps thinking about him and eats nothing causes sickness. "

" So dramatic! Why don't you see Jessica ? I think she wakes up. "

Hyoyeon got up and went to Jessica's room. Jessica had waken up. She was looking around like a kid.

" Jessica unnie! You wake up! How lucky! "

" Who are you ? "- Jessica rubbed her eyes.

" Unnie! I'm Hyoyeon. "

" But...Who are you ? "

" Unnie! I'm Kim Hyoyeon, Junior's old manager. Don't you remember me ? "

" I don't know you. Get out of here! "- Jessica shouted which made the others rushed in.

" Sica ? Are you ok ? "- asked Leeteuk.

" Who are you guys ? "- she asked again.

" Sica! I'm Taeyeon, your best friend. "

" We're Junior. You're our stylish. "- Hong Ki said with his eyes widen.

" Am I ? I have a best friend ? I'm a stylish ? "- she wondered.

" Jessica, I'm your Donghae oppa. I saved you. Do you remember ? "- Donghae bent down and asked gently but she shook her head.

" I'll ask the doctor. "- Eunhyuk said and ran away. Later, he returned with a sad face.

" What ? What did the doctor say ? "- asked Leeteuk.

" Sica... she has lost her memories. "

" No way...This's a joke, right ? Sica unnie, are you acting ? "- Hyoyeon cried.

" My name is Jessica ? Nice name! "- Jessica smiled.

" But how could she lose her memories ? "- asked Kyuhyun.

" She was in a huge shock led lose memories. "

Everyone stared at Jesisca hopelessly. First was Kyuhyun's accident then Jessica's kidnapping now she lost her memories. Too much pressure on the SM.

* Junior's dorm...

Hyoyeon placed her backpack down and looked around. She saw Hong Ki.

" Hey noona! What're you doing here ? "

" I'm staying too look after Jessica. Where's Kyuhyun ? I need to meet him. "

" He's in his room. "

" Thanks. "

Hyoyeon slowly opned the door and saw Kyuhn was on his wheelchair, admiring the stars. She walked to him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

" Hey Kyu! "- she said.

" Oh...Hey Hyo! "

" I have something to say to you. "

" You should sit down. I'll call the maid to get you some tea. "

" Thanks. "

Kyuhyuh called the maids and they got for him some tea with cookies.

" What do you want to say ? "- Kyuhyun poured the tea.

" Uhm... Seohyun, my cousin, she's very sick. "

" Give her medicine then or take her to the doctor. "

" I've tried everything but she only wants...you... "

" Me ?.....No, I can't.... "

" But.... Why ? She only wants to see you.... "

" Can't you see I'm a jerk ? I hurt her once. Now I don't want to hurt her anymore! "- Kyuhyun screamed out loud.

" You just come and look at her. Please! "

" I can't! When I see her, she'll be hurt more! "

" Please! "- Hyoyeon slumped down and cried on her knees.

" No, I won't. I'm a trouble maker! I can't do anything for her! She'll be worse! "- Kyuhyun kept yelling.

" Fine! Whatever you want... "- Hyoyeon got up and went out.

" Kyuhyun... "- Taeyeon opened the door. She had been evesdropping since Hyoyeon came in.

" I won't. I'm sorry, noona. "- Kyuhyun turned around.

* Midnight...

Everyone was asleep. It was raining heavily outside.

[ Ring! Ring! ]

Someone rang the bell of the front door. Everyone got up and wondered who was ringing the bell at that time.

" Who is ringing the bell ? Hello ?! It's 12:30 p.m! "- Taeyeon yelled.

" Calm down! I'll opned the door! "- Leeteuk suggested.

He headed to the kitchen to get some cold water which would make him feel awake. He poured the water into a cup and walked to the door. 

" O - Oh my... "- Leeteuk dropped his cup which made the others startled. 

" What happened ? "- Kyuhyun stroll to the door. 

" N - Nothing.... "- Leeteuk shook his head but Kyuhyun had pushed him away.

" Let me s-... "- Kyuhyun dropped his jaw when he saw the person who was standing in front of the door.

 

" Seohyun! "