She remember it

Love Love Love

* Junior's dorm...

Everyone gathered around Eunhyuk, who was standing next to a not-so-beautiful girl. They stared at him with their eyes widen.

" Listen people! Today is a special day because this pretty girl, Kim Hyoyeon has got back to me and... "- Eunhyuk announced.

" And what ? "- asked Hong Ki.

"  She's going our manager again! "

" YEAH!!! HYOYEON IS GOING TO BE OUR MANAGER AGAIN!!! "- they cheered.

" I'm so happy! Thank you, Hyoyeon! "- Taeyeon hugged Hyoyeon.

" You have to thanks Leeteuk - shii and Eunhyuk - shii. They persuade me. "- Hyoyeon acknowledged.

" Nevermind! You're back, noona! "

That night, they had a big party in order to congratulated Hyoyeon. They decided to go on a vacation.

* Jeonju island...

The SM family went on a vacation. Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Leeteuk went swimming. 

" Hey hyung! What does Taeyeon look like when she wear swimsuit ? "- Eunhyuk asked and put on his sun glasses.

" Aish! Shut up! Put on some sunscreen if you don't want to get sunburn! "- Leeteuk threw a tube of sunscreen at Eunhyuk.

They laid on the wooden couchs for a while then the girls walked out. The boys ALMOST nosebled. Taeyeon was wearing a fragile white t-shirt, revealed her red bikini inside. Hyoyeon was wearing a one-piece blue swimsuit but the collar was carved deep, nearly reveal her s ( like the one she updated on Instagram ) They walked to Eunhyuk and Leeteuk.

" Ya! What are you guys staring at ? "- Taeyeon slapped Leeteuk.

" Ah... Nothing... "- Eunhyuk woke up from his dream.

" You cannot lie to me! You're staring at us, right ? "- Hyoyeon turned to Eunhyuk.

" Yeah... That's right... But you two are beautiful! "- Leeteuk thumbed up.

While the four were admiring each other, the others were at the beach. They enjoyed the fresh air.

" Wow! This island is so beatiful! I love it! "- Jessica said like a kid.

" You went here last year, don't you remember it noona ? "- asked Hong Ki.

" Really ? I did ? "

" Sica! Let's build a sand castle! "- Donghae suggested.

" I don't like to build sand castle. Let's draw on the sand! "- Jessica pouted.

Donghae nodded and got a branch for Jessica. She took the branch and started drawing on the wet sand. She drew five boys, two girls and herself. She was just look like a three-year-old kid. Since Jessica lost her memories, Donghae had been taking care of her, being by her side all the time.

" Who are you drawing ? "- asked Donghae.

" I'm drawing you, me, Hong Ki, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Eunhyuk. Do you like it ? "

" It's beautiful. I like it! "

" It's getting colder here. Let's go to the swimming pool! "- he pushed her inside.

They went to the swimming area. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were swimming. 

" Hey Sica, sit here! "- Donghae pointed at the space next to him.

" Ok! "

Jessica ran to the wooden couch but she slipped and fell into the water.

" Sica! "- Dongahe screamed and jumped into the water.

~ Flashback + Jessica 's POV ~

My hands were tied tightly by ropes, I thought. I couldn't talk because my mouth were covered by a piece of tape. Everything was quite dark but there were some little piece of light and oxygen. I tried to move but I couldn't. Cold, wet air and chlorine ordor, this could be a swimming pool.

" You woke up. "- a familiar female voice. So familiar...

" Uhm! Uhm! "- I tried to talk.

" Shut up you heartbreaker! You don't know what you have done to me and my friend. "

She pointed a stick on my head and called me a " heartbreaker ". Wait a minute... This voice... Son Eun Seo! But why did she kidnap me ?

" Uhm! Uhm! "- I tried to talk again.

" You want to die ? "- she asked me and I shook my head -"  So shut up! Listen you piece of trash! I'm Donghae's ex girlfriend and my friend loves him very very much. But he ignores me and my friend just because of you! You are not deservered to have him! You are not deservered to live in this world! "

What the...? Donghae's ex girlfriend ? Did she just say that I am not deservered to live in this world ? Does it mean I have to...die ? Oh no! Tears began falling.

" Seoul Police Department! Whoever you are, open the door for us! If not, we will break in! "- I heard.

" No! We just want Donghae to come in! No one can step in except for Donghae! "- Son Eun Seo yelled.

For seconds, I heard someone step in. And Eun Seo screamed:

" Oppa! "

" Son Eun Seo! "- a male voice shouted.

Donghae oppa! Save me please! I'm going to die with her now! I heard they talked for a while and made a deal. I was nearly being let go but then a another girl interrupted them. She had a gun, I thought. She was Yoon Seung Ah, the actress that joined in " Miss Panda and Mr Hedgehog " with Donghae oppa. What was she doing there ? She said something then I felt like she kicked me and I could feel the cold water. I tried to move but I couldn't. I couldn't breath and everything went darker and darker. 

" Sica! "- I heard someone yelled.

" Oppa... "- I slowly opened my eyes. The first image I saw was Donghae.Wait... Did I just call him " oppa " ? OMG! So embarrassing!

" Are you ok ? Answer me! "

" Oppa... You are the one who save me every time I get into trouble... I own you too much but I can't repay you... I'm sorry... "- I tried to talk.

" Sica! "

" Oppa... "

" Jessica! Wake up! "

Donghae oppa was the last sound and image I saw and heard. I closed my eyes and everything went black.

~ End ~

" Jessica! Can you hear me ? Answer me! "

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and she saw Donghae was by her side. She got up immediately and her face turned red.

" Sica! Are you ok ? "- asked Donghae. He was surprised by Jessica's action.

" I... What happened here ? Why I am on this island ? "

" We are on a vacation. You slipped and fell into the water. Donghae saved you. "- Taeyeon said and used body language as if Jessica was a kid.

" Why are you talking to me like I'm still a kid ? Hello ?! I'm 26! "- Jessica used her cranky voice, not a single cuteness.

" What the... ? Sica, are you ok ? "- asked Leeteuk.

" I'm very very ok. Hey Hong Ki, can I ask you a question ? "

" Uhm... Of course noona. "- Hong Ki turned to her.

" Have Son Eun Seo and Yoon Seung Ah gone to jail ? You were their right ? "- she whispered.

Hong Ki nodded immediately with his eyes shut and nodded without thinking. But then he stared at Jessica with his eyes widen and his mouth opened.

" Noona! "- he shouted.

" What ? "

" You remember everything! You've got back your memories! "

" I have ? That's great! I did lose memories ? When ? Where ? Why ? "

" Whatever! I'm glad that you're back! "- everybody cheered again.


Jo Un had gone to the hospital. The doctor said that she would got only 2 month left before her eyes are totally blind. 

* Kim house...

Jo Un was cleaning Hyoyeon's room. She made the bed then cleaned her desk. Jo Un saw her daughter camera. She smiled and turned it on. She saw some cute selca of Hyoyeon. But she stopped when she saw a photo. It was the photo of Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. They took it when Hyoyeon visited her farther's apartment. 

" Hyoyeon... Now I know why Danniel called off the marriage. "- she said with her eyes filled with tears.

She turned the camera off and went outside. Jo Un felt dizzy again. Things went dark again then clearly. She thought for a while then took a deep breath. She tried to walk around the garden without opening her eyes. She walked to the stair and stopped. She opened her eyes and saw Danniel.

" Hello, Jo Un. "- he said.

" Danniel... "

" I've known everything. You don't have to say anything. "

" I'm sorry... "- Jo Un wiped her tears.

" Just sit down and tell me what you want to say. "

Jo Un nodded and they sat on a bench. 

" Do you know Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, your son, they're dating ? "- Jo Un asked. She had already known the answer.

" Yeah. That's why I called off our wedding. I'm sorry. "

" It's ok. We should give it to the younger generation. We were too greedy. "

~ Flashback ~

" Hyukjae, I will recall the marriage between me and Jo Un. "- Danniel calmly said.

" Why appa ? You can't lose umma."- Eunhyuk acknowledged.

" No. It be ause you and her. "

" H-her ? You knew it ? "- Eunhyuk stuttered.

" She's Hyoyeon, right ? "

" H-how could you know ? "

" She gave you a back hug outside the restaurant. I came across and saw you two. I'm sorry. "

" Appa... "

~ End Flashback ~

" I only got 2 months before my eyes are totally blind. "

" So can I...sat by your side...as a friend ? "- Danniel slightly asked.

" I'm afraid...no... I'm sorry but we've broken many people heart. Let's not do this again. "- Jo Un sighed.

" Jo Un... "

" I'm sorry. "

*  One week later/ Shopping mall...

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were waking around the mall. Eunhyuk was wearing a hat with glasses in order to disguise. They walked into a shoes shop. 

" I need to buy a pair of shoes. "- said Eunhyuk.

" Doesn't Sica unnie always give you guys some expensive and famous pairs of shoes ? "- Hyoyeon claimed.

" For my love's information, yes, she does give us that kind of shoes but sometimes I need to try normal shoes. "- he wrapped his arm around her.

" So let's go inside. "

Hyoyeon sat on a sofa, waited for Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk walked around the shop and took a pair of shoes. He turned to Hyoyeon and bent down. Eunhyuk took off Hyoyeon's sneakers gently and put those high heels on her feet. The high heels were made from leather. They were dark green with some patterns. They even had two butterflies on each high heel. 

" Hey, Hyukie! I don't wear high heels. You said you needed a new pair of shoes. "- Hyoyeon waved her hands.

" I lied. Oh look! They fit you! "- Eunhyuk stood up.

" Green ? Flowers ? Butterflies ? Oh no! Too feminine! "

" But you like green, flowers too. Flowers must go with butterflies. "

" They're beautiful! "

They came to the cashier.

" Let me pay. "- Hyoyeon took out her purse.

" I'll pay for them! Take it from me, like a gift, ok ? "

" Ok. Thanks. "

" You're so cute! Are you newlywed ? "- asked the cashier.

" Ah...no... "- Hyoyeon blushed.

" Boyfriend and girlfriend ? "

" No, we're newlywed, are't we, honey ? "- Eunhyuk wrapped his arm around Hyoyeon waist.

" That's cute! I'll secretly make a discount for you, 10% off. "- the cashier smiled and whispered.

" Thank you. "- Hyoyeon bowed.

They came out of the shop. Hyoyeon marched out first. She even didn't give Eunhyuk a single look. 

" What's wrong with you ? "- Eunhyuk chuckled.

" How could you say that we are newlywed ? "- Hyoyeon crossed her arms.

"  Hey listen Hyoyeonie... You don't want to be my wife ? You want us to be like this forever ? "- he looked into her eyes.

" I don't know. I'm not ready yet! "

" You'll be ready, believe me ! "- he smiled.

Eunhyuk's cellphone suddenly rang. Hie pick up and heard a female voice on the other side.

" Umma ? What's wrong ? Lunch ? Now ? I'll be going. "- he hung up.

" What happend ? "- Hyoyeon worriedly asked.

" My mom wants us to have lunch at my house. "

" Us ? "

" Yes. Because your father is there too. "

Eunhyuk got how car and they drove to the Lee villa. They went inside.

" Hyuk- "- Yumi was shocked. She yelled immediately -" Hyukjae! You're with her again! How stubborn are you huh ? Holding hands ? "

" Umma! "- Eunhyuk tried to calm his mother down.

" Oppa! "- IU form nowhere ran out and hugged him.

" Go home! "- Yumi yelled at IU. 

" But... "

" Go home! "- Yumi pointed at the door. IU pouted and stormed out.

" Hey Yumi, calm down! "- Danniel shouted. Yumi turned to him and took a deep breath. She nodded.

" The reason why I invited you to have lunch with each other is to say goodbye to Jo Un. "- she smirked.

" Umma ? "- Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon said at a time.

" Yeah. I'll go to America and enjoy the rest of my life. "- Jo Un said.

" But why umma ? "- asked Hyoyeon.

" I won't be able to see in the next two months. I'm useless to everybody so I'll live a lone... "- Jo Un teared up.

" Then I'll go with you. I'll take care of you. "- said Danniel.

" What ? You can't, Danniel! "- Yumi yelled.

" We broke up, Yumi. You don't have any permission to control my life anymore. "

" Aish! "- she screamed.

" Umma, take care of yourself! "- Hyoyeon cried.

" I will be fine. Don't cry. "- Jo Un wiped her daughter's tears.

"So ugh! "- Yumi looked away.

" Umma! Tell us why you are always mad at us ? You're not scared, right ? "- Eunhyuk suddenly asked.

" That's right. I'm not scared. I'm always mad at you guys because I've hated Jo Un since collage. But when I got Danniel, Jo Un suddenly appeared made Danniel changed his way to her. Again, when they called off the wedding, the two young person dated. I would be very happy if Eunhyuk's wasn't Jo Un's daughter. "- Yumi rudely said.

" Unnie stop it! Don't take your past out and make it into a awkward situation! "- someone said.

" Young Hyun ? You're on their side ? We're sister and brother! You have to support me! "- Yumi said.

" I'm on your side just when you're right but now, you're totally wrong! They're younger generation, we have to give the choice to them. You're too selfish! At this age, make friend is ok but love, we're too old to fall in love. "- Young Hyun acknowledge.

" That's right, Yumi. We're old. "- said Danniel.

" Fine! Whatever you say, I give up! "