Hyoyeon's family

Love Love Love

* SM Town...

Junior's fans gathered around the building, waited for them. Most of the fans were girls from eleven to under thirty years old. Bur there was an old woman stood in the crowd. Jessica and Taeyeon came out to get the gifts from those fans.

" Sica unnie! Please give this to Donghae oppa! "

" Please give this to Eunhyuk oppa! "

" Handed this to Kyuhyun oppa, please! "

Taeyeon felt a little dizzy. Jessica glanced at some Donghae's fans. She was a bit upset. The old lady gave Taeyeon an envelope.

" Please give this thing to Junior's manager. "- said the old lady.

" Hyoyeon - shii ? Oh...Ok. "- Taeyeon surprised. 


Taeyeon and Jessica went upstair with three boxes full of gifts and romantic cards. 

" This is for Donghae...This is for Kyuhyun...This is for Eunhyuk..." - they divided the gifts. 

" Hyoyeon - shii! You have fan too! " - Taeyeon gave Hyoyeon the envelope.

Hyoyeon surprised. She opened the envelope. There was a photo inside.

" Oh no! Taeyeon unnie! Who gave you this ? "- Hyoyeon seemed really worried.

" An old woman wore a red dress. "

" Where did she go ? Did you see her ? "

" She went to the station. "

Hyoyeon ran to the station. She was looking for the old woman. Hyoyeon saw a lady wore a red dress.

" Aunt Yoon Hee! It's me! Hyoyeon! "

" What Hyoyeon ? "- asked the lady. It wasn't the woman Hyoyeon was looking for.

Hyoyeon started to run her aunt Yoon Hee had gone to another station. She felt exhausted. Suddenly, a guy wore a white hoodie grabbed her shoulders. Hyoyeon turned back. She saw Eunhyuk.

" What are you doing ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

" I'm finding the old lady in red. "- Hyoyeon huffed. Tears was ready to escape from her eyes.

" Come here! " 

Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon and hugged her. Hyoyeon blushed. Some people at the station began to notice them. Eunhyuk held Hyoyeon's hand and ran.A smile appeared on Hyoyeon's face.


Jessica went to the terrace. She saw Kyuhyun stood there with his hands held the water hose pointed at her.

" Sica noona! Tell me the truth about you! "

" Kyuhyun - shii! What are you talking about ? "

Kyuhyun sprayed the water at Jessica. She screamed. Kyuhyun chased her around the terrace. Jessica got wet all of her body. 

" Tell me the truth! "- Kyuhyun kept spraying the water.

" Ya! What's wrong with you ? "

Donghae suddenly appeared. He took the hose from Kyuhyun's hands and sprayed the water at him. Kyuhyun got wet.

" Donghae - shii..."- Jessica blushed.

" Ya! Donghae hyung! Why did you do this to me ? "- Kyuhyun seemed upset. -" She is the undercover agent! "

Donghae sprayed the water at Kyuhyun again without saying anything. Kyuhyun slipped and felt over. Donghae took Jessica inside, left the angry Kyuhyun outside, with a wet body. Jessica blushed again when Donghae dried her hair.

" Why did Kyuhyun say that you are an undercover agent ? "- asked Donghae.

" I think he listened to the conversation between Leeteuk and I. The whole story was very simple, nothing serious. Your costumes has been swapped by some bad guy. "

" So he didn't listen to the whole story and blamed on you ? "

" I think so. "

" Sorry...Sica noona..." - Kyuhyun appeared.


* Seoul Stadium...

Junior was performing their new songs. All the fans screamed crazily. The atmosphere was heated up. Hyoyeon went to the backstage. She saw an old lady was talking to the famous singer, Yumi. She heard something.

" You know about Hyoyeon's mother ? "- asked the lady.

" Yes. Hyoyeon's father said that his wife has died for years. "

" Really ? "

Hyoyeon couldn't believed in her ears. Her mom has died ? For years ? Why hasn't she known yet ? Hyoyeon went to the balcony. She cried. 

Junior performance has done. Eunhyuk walked pass the balcony. He saw Hyoyeon was crying. 

" Why are you crying ? I didn't do anything! "- said Eunhyuk.

" No...My mom...She..." - Hyoyeon couldn't talk normally.

Eunhyuk realized everything. He hugged her.

" It's ok. I understand. "- he consolationed her.

Hyoyeon began to cry louder. At that moment, Domghae and Kyuhyun walked by.