Yumi

Love Love Love

" You're Eunhyuk. Your dad talks about you a lot. Meet my daughter, Hyoyeon. "

Hyoyeon slowly looked up and bowed at Eunhyuk. He bowed at them. His heart bounced and bounced in seconds.

" First met, I'm Hyuk Jae. "- Eunhyuk nodded.

" I'm...Kim Hyoyeon. "- Hyoyeon stuttered. 

They ordered their lunch and began to eat. The elders ate normally while Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon sat in silence, looked at their food. Eunhyuk stretched his arms and sighed.

" Umma! Their food is delicious. Do you like it ? "- Hyoyeon broke the awkwardness.

" I like it very much! "

Jo Un looked at Eunhyuk then she looked at Danniel and nodded.

" Eunhyuk, are you ok ? "- asked Jo Un.

" He's fine. Eh em...Listen carefully. We're going to announce an important news. "- said Danniel.

" What's that ? "- Hyoyeon asked innocently. 

" Jo Un and I are going to get married. We've engaged. "- Danniel showed Jo Un's ring.

Hyoyeon was in shock but she tried to act happily. Eunhyuk sighed and handed on his forehead with his eyes shut.

" We're going to be a family soon. "- said Jo Un.

" A family ? "- Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon asked at a time.

" Appa- "- Eunhyuk claimed but he was interrupted by Hyoyeon.

" A family. That's great! I've never had siblings since I was young. I always feel very lonely. Now I have Eunhyuk as my older brother. I'm not so lonely anymore. "-she forced a smile and used her acting professionally.

Eunhyuk had his eyes widen. He stared at Hyoyeon as if she was a starnger or someone that wasn't in a relationship with him. Jo Un's phone rang. 

" Excuse me. "- Jo Un grabbed her phone and went outside. 

Danniel kept focusing on his food while Hyoyeon was trying to look away and Eunhyuk kept staring at her.

" Why don't you eat your lunch ? It's very good. "- Hyoyeon asked innocently and cutely. She even thumbed up.

" How do you know it's good. You even haven't eaten a piece of salad. "- Eunhyuk knitted his eyebrows.

" What the... "

" Hey! As your future older brother, I'm suggesting you to eat more. You look very thin. "

Hyoyeon looked at him with opened. She couldn't say anything. Jo Un came in and dragged her away.

" Sorry. We're going. "

Hyoyeon quickly bowed and ran after her mom. They went outside the restaurant.

" Umma! What's going on ? "- asked Hyoyeon.

" I've just been fired. "

" What ? Junho fired you ? I have to talk to him. "

" No, Hyoyeon. We can talk to him tomorrow. "

They took a taxi and went home. Eunhyuk had been standing near there since Jo Un dragged Hyoyeon outside. He had listened the whole story. He gritted his teeth and drove his car to Junho's resort. His knew who plant this.

 

His mom.

 

* Junho's resort...

Hyoyeon helped her mom to pack all of their stuff. They didn't know that Eunhyuk was storming to the president office. He angrily opened the door. A woman who was sitting on her boss chair turned around and smiled at him.

" Umma! "

" What's made you so angry, my son ? Please sit down. "- Yumi calmly said. ( Yumi was a singer and the president of the resort )

" I don't have time. Why did you fired Jo Un ? "

" That husband-stealer and heart-breaker ? She's deservered to be fired. "

" Answer me! You can't fire someone just because your own past! "

" Hyukjae! How dare you talk to your mom like that ? That b**** she stole my husband, your father. She broke everything I have. "

" Umma! You're so selfish and that's why appa left you to go with Jo Un. Now, recall the excommunication or I'll leave you too. "- Eunhyuk said and slammed the door.

Yumi frowned and sighed. Now her only son had been on Jo Un's side. How dare him! She handed on her chest to control her breath. Yumi pressed the number and called her assistant. 


" Mrs Kim. Sorry for the excommunication but you're going to stay and continue working for us. "- said the assistant.

" Oh! Really ? Thank you! "- Jo Un bowed. 

" Umma! You're so lucky! I have to go and say thank you to Junho! "- Hyoyeon ram away.

" What ? Junho ? I made my mom to recall it! You have to say it to me, not Junho! "- thought Eunhyuk. He waved his hands in the air like ' Whatever ' and walked away.

* Junho's office...

[ Knock! Knock! ]

" Come in! "

Hyoyeon opened the door and walked in. Junho gave her a smile immediately.

" What's made you so happy ? Have you overcome it ? "- asked Junho.

" What ? "

" The break...Ah nothing! "- he didn't want to mention the break up. It might have hurt Hyoyeon.

" Anyway. Thank you so much Junho! "

" Me ? For what ? "

" For recalling the excommunication. My mom will stay here and work. "

" Ah...Hyoyeon...Acctually, I wasn't the one who had recalled the excommunication. "

" Wait.What ? Then who recalled it ? "

" Eunhyuk-shii did it. "- Junho acknowledge honestly.

" Him ? But why ? "- asked the surprised Hyoyeon.

" I don't know either. I think he had made his mom, the president, to recall it. "

Hyoyeon sighed and nodded. She stepped out of his office and sighed.

" You should say thank you to him, Hyoyeon ah! "- Junho called behind.

Hyoyeon walked to the greenhouse. She sighed and started to plan some flowers. Tears came out. 

" Why ?Why did you do that ?You did it for who ?You say we're end. "-thought Hyoyeon. She wiped her tears and dogged the soil.

* The Lee Villa...

Eunhyuk got back home from the noisy dorm. He walked into the kitchen and met not only his mom but IU as well. They were cooking dinner. He startled then soon calmed down to say hello to the two.

" How do I cook these rice noodle ? "- IU asked with some aegyo.

" Just put them into the boiled water then wait for 3-5 minutes. "

" Thank you. "

" You're so cute! "- Yumi pinched IU's cheeks.

" Pff... So fake! "- Eunhyuk mumbled.

IU placed the food on the table and some roses. She turned to Eunhyuk and gave him a smile. 

" What're these thing ? "- he asked.

" Your favorite food, japchae! "

" Only two dishes ? Ok, well, I'm gonna eat outside. "

" No, you two just eat. I've already eaten. "- Yumi said and gone to her bedroom.

Eunhyuk pulled out a chair and sat down coldly. IU pouted and made an angry face.

" I thought you pulled the chair for me! Why kind of man are you ? "- IU complained.

" And what kind of girl are you ? Always nagging and annoying. "

Eunhyuk chewed the food and looked away, tried not to make any eye contact with her. 

" Oppa! "

" What ? "- he asked without looking at her.

" Oppa! Look at me! "

" What do you want ? "- Eunhyuk turned to her.

" Date with me! "

" What ? Are you crazy ? How can I date with you! You're so annoying. "

" Oppa! Just three times! "-IU say made Eunhyuk's eyes widen -" Two ? "-he was still in silence -" Once ? "

" Just once. "

" Yay! Thank you oppa! Tomorrow ? "- IU clapped.

" Let me think....No. I have schedule tomorrow. "

Eunhyuk suddenly frozen. He remembered something. He stood up and marched to his mom bedroom. 

" Umma! "-he said when opening the door.

" Hyukjae ? What's wrong ? This's the second you march into my room. "

" Why did you organize the music show at Junho's resort ? "

" Because it has so much beautiful views and it's quite large too."

" I don't believe that reason. You must have another reason for this. "

" What do you want to know now, Hyukjae ? I'm honestly."- Yumi took off her glasses and looked into her son's eyes.

" No, you're not! You organize it at Junho's resort to see somebody, right ? "

" Why would you think that ? I don't want to see anyone there. "- Yumi tried persuade Eunhyuk but in vain.

" Well, if you say that then I'm coming with you. "

" What did you just say ? "

" I'll take part in your show. And that will make the ticket sold out. "

" Whatever. IU will come with me. "

" Fine! "

Eunhyuk said and slammed the door.

 

 


Eunhyuk was sleeping soundly at the Lee Villa. Suddenly, lights . He frowned and tried to cover his face with the blanket but someome had taken it away.

" What the... "- he muttered.

" Wake up, oppa! The sun has risen up! "

" Ji Eun...Get out of here! I'm lack of sleeping! "- Eunhyuk covered his head with the pillow.

" You promised to hang out with me! Let's go! "- IU jumped on his bed.

" Aish! "

Eunhyuk got up and totteringly walked to the bathroom. He got dressed and ate breakfast.

* Eunhyuk's car...

Eunhyuk dozed off with his eyes covered with his sunglasses. IU was driving the car. She sighed and suddenly stopped.

" Why do you stop ? "- Eunhyuk woke up

" Oppa! You're on a date with me but you even didn't give me a single look. "

" What...? I'm lack of sleeping and I have schedule today. It starts at 1:00p.m. "

IU turned to him and hugged him tightly. Eunhyuk pushed her away.

" Date with me! For real! "

Eunhyuk crossed his arms and and sighed. This nagging and annoying Ji Eun!

* Junho's resort....

Hyoyeon, Jo Un and the other staffs were getting ready for Yumi's music show. Hyoyeon was in charge for decorating the stage. She brought some decorations and made her way to the big stage. Suddenly, she got bump into someone. 

"Sorry...You ? "- the person stared at her with his big eyes.

"What...Hong Ki ? "

" Noona! What're you doing here ? "

"I'm decorating the stage. And you ? "

" I'm practicing.We're going to perform as the special guest in the show. "

" Wait.We ? You mean..."

" Yeah! Junior. I'm official now. "

Hyoyeon nodded and force a smile. She knew that "he" would be in the show too. She grabbed those decorations and stepped on the stage. Hyoyeon hung them up. She saw a familiar figure who was standing opposite her and taking note. Her eyes widen, her heart beaten fast as if it was going to kill her immediately, her jaw dropped. The familiar figure looked up. His jaw dropped too. Hyoyeon looked away and tried to hide her face with the curtain. The figure walked to Hyoyeon. He grabbed her hand and led her to an empty room. 

" What do you want now, Eunhyuk ? "

" I must be the one who ask that question. What do you want ? "

" Nothing. I just accidentally saw you then I looked away. It's simple. "- Hyoyeon crossed her arms.

" No you don't. You've been staring at me all the time. Is that true ? "

" I..."- Hyoyeon slightly nodded which made Eunhyuk caused a small laugh.

" Hey... "

Eunhyuk was about to say something but he was interrupted by Hyoyeon's tears. She cried in sudden and ran away. Eunhyuk followed her. He stopped her in the middles of the corridor by holding her hands.

" What ? Get out of the way! "- Hyoyeon yanked and wiped her tears.

" I want to say something. "

" What now ? Everything is over. Every secret is clear. "

" Hyoyeon! "- Eunhyk shouted at her.

A group of people interrupted them.

" Hyukjae ? What're you doing there ? And who is that girl ? "- Yumi came with her bodyguards.

" No one, umma. "- Eunhyuk replied.

" Is that...Jo Un's daughter ? "

Eunhyuk gasped and headed on the wall. He even punched it. Hyoyeon stepped out and bowed.

" Hello, ma'am. "

" What's she doing here ? Why she's with you ? Hyukjae! You hang out with this kind of human ? How dare you! "

"Umma! She's not with me! "

" Hyukjae, I'm warning you! "

Eunhyuk grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and led her to the fountain

" Why did you show up ? "

" She's your mom and a famous celebrity. How can't I show up ? "

" You don't understand anything ? Aish! "

" What do I have to do now ? "

" You're always messing things up. Just...get out of my life. "

" What ? "- Hyoyeon couldn't believe in her ears. 

" I said GET OUT OF MY LIFE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN! DON'T TRY TO SEEMEAGAN! WE'RE DONE! "

" If you said that... "

Hyoyeon tried to hold her tears.  She walked away. 

" I'm sorry. "- Eunhyuk mumbled.

* The stage...

Yumi was performing excitingly. Hyoyeon and Junho was watching her. Hyoyeon was extremely unhappy. She was suffer from Eunhyuk, Yumi, Danniel and her mom. After Yumi's performance was Junior's. Eunhyuk's solo dance made the fans screamed but not Hyoyeon. She sighed.

The show ended peacefully. Hyoyeon was chatting with Hong Ki. She suddenly saw Eunhyuk who was busy chatting with IU. IU locked her arms around Eunhyuk. Eunhyk seemed not uncomfortable. He turned around and saw Hyoyeon with his brother.

" Come on! Let's go! "- Hyoyeon said and pushed Hong Ki.

" Go where noona ? "

" Just go! "

They walked to a park. Hong Ki gave Hyoyeon a coke and they sat down on a bench.

" What's wrong noona ? "- asked Hong Ki.

" Nothing. "- Hyoyeon lied.

" I know there's something wrong with you. Tell me noona! Don't be shy! Just imagine that I'm a wall. "

" Pff...You just like your brother. He used to do like that. "- she caused a small laugh then started talking -" Ok. Your mom has said something not right about my mom and I. My mom and your dad are getting married. Your brother has kind of insulted me. Too much pressure on me. And I still love him. I don't know what to do. He was using me. I'm a trouble maker. They still haven't known yet. "

" Noona..."

" Hyoyeon! "

Someone grabbed Hyoyeon's arm and made her stand up. Hyoyeon startled and stared at the person.

" Eunhyuk... "

" Let's go. Tell them everything. It's time. "- Eunhyuk's eyes filled with tears. He had been eavesdropping since Hyoyeon took Hong Ki away.

Eunhyuk took Hyoyeon to a restaurant. 


Jo Un and Danniel was sitting opposite Yumi in a fancy restaurant. Yumi wasn't so happy.

" Yumi... "- Jo Un started.

" Yumi, we've broken up. What do you want ? "

" You two recall the marriage now. "

" What ? Why ? "

" Because I don't like it. You stole Danniel in the past now you're stealing him again ? "

" Yumi! I'm not belonged to you. We broke up. "- Danniel acknowledged.

" I don't care. I just don't like this kind of human. Get out and do not ever get into my family again! F*** you! "- Yumi exploded and bailed into Jo Un's face.

" Umma! "

They heard two familiar voice. Yumi turned around and saw her son, who had yelled at her. 

" Hyukjae! "- Yumi stood up.

Eunhyuk walked to the table with Hyoyeon was hiding behind him. 

" Hyoyeon ? "- Jo Un startled.

" Umma! "- Eunhyuk shouted at his mom again.


 A/N: Sorry for a boring and non periodic updating chapter. Eunhyuk and Yumi insulted the Kim family. What will happen next ? What do you think about Eunhyuk's younger brother, Hong Ki ? He is so caring and bouncy. Hope you like it! Next chapter I think it will BLOW YOUR MIND!!!