Love scandal begin

Love Love Love

" Donghae hyung...What're they doing ? "- Kyuhyun asked quietly.

" I don't know. "

" Something happened to Hyoyeon. She's crying. Let me take a look."

Kyuhyun was about to take step forward but Donghae stopped him.

" Just leave her alone. Don't bother her. "

" Yoo hoo! Hey you guys! You did have a great performance! "- Leeteuk broke the silence.

Hyoyeon surprised. She hid herself behind Eunhyuk. 

" Hyoyeon ? What's wrong with you ? "- asked Taeyeon.

" You cried. Oh, I know! You must had a lot of stress. "- said Leeteuk..

Jessica seemed to had known everything. She quickly took Hyoyeon away.

" Hyoyeon, your shirt is wet. Let's go and change your clothes. "


* Make - up room...

Jessica was putting some make - up on Hyoyeon's face.

" I've never worn this kind of thing. "- said Hyoyeon.

" What happened to you ? "

" You don't need to know. "

" I do. I'm your unnie. "

" It's just my family. Nothing serious. "

" Ok, if you said that. "

Suddenly, the door opened. Eunhyuk walked in. Jessica threw a pillow at him.

" Ya! This's the girl changing room. Get out of here! "

Eunhyuk smirked and went out. At that moment, there was a paparazzi named Hyun Ji. He was watching Eunhyuk.

" Eunhyuk is standing in front of IU's changing room. He's probably waiting for her. Yes! I knew it! There's something between them! "

~ Flashback ~ 

* Seoul Hospital...

Hyoyeon, Jessica, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Taeyeon was at Leeteuk's room. He had to go to the hospital because of Taeyeon's accident. In the the next room, a lot of  reporters was interviewing and photographing IU with the cancer paitient.

IU quickly finished her work. She went to the hospital's parking and got into her car.

" I'm so tired! Why the patient are so stinky ? Give me some tissues! "- IU ordered rudely.

A guy sat on the back seat threw at her some tissues. 

" What the hell are you doing ? "

IU turned back and she saw Eunhyuk. She fixed her hair and smiled at him.

" You are such a national witch . "- said Eunhyuk.

" Neh ? I'm a national fairy. Don't talk to me like that. "

" No, you aren't. You were just acting. "

" Fine. What are you doing in my car ? "

" This is not yours. This is our car. "

IU looked at the sign. It wrote SM Entertainment. She blushed. She threw the tissues down and opened the door.

" See you again, Bunior. "

" Don't throw trash in our car. And one more thing, our band name Junior not Bunior. "

IU picked up the trash angrily and walked away. She walked pass Hyun Ji.

" Hello, Hyun Ji. "- said IU.

" IU stepped out from the Junior's car ? Oh my god! "- Hyun Ji seemed very excited.

~ End Flashback ~

Eunhyuk opened the door again.

" Ya! What have I just told you ? "- Jessica surprised.

" Sorry. "

" Anyway. She's done! "- Jessica pulled the curtain.

Hyoyeon stepped out. Eunhyuk opened his eyes widely. He almost dropped his jaw. Hyoyeon was wearing a brown t-shirt with a black leather jacket, ripped black jeans and a pair of black boots. Her long blond hair was neatly tied up in gangster style.She wore some sparkling      make - up.

" Why're you wearing these ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

" To disguise. She'll sneaky leave the interview without letting anybody know. "- said Jessica.

" Why...? "

" She's having a lot of stress now. She can't have the interview with you. Your job is taking her out of this stadium. "

Eunhyuk opened the door quietly. He glanced around for seconds. 

" When I count to three, run, ok ? "- he held Hyoyeon's hand.

" Ok. "

" One...Two...Three! "

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon ran like they were flying. Hyun Ji saw them and followed.

" Wait! Eunhyuk! IU! "- he tried to photograph them.

" IU ? "- Hyoyeon wondered.

" Go! "- Eunhyuk pushed Hyoyeon to the stadium's gate.

He turned back and saw IU. 

" Again ? "- he knitted hís brows when he saw IU was wearing the same costume as Hyoyeon.

" What ? "- asked IU.

Eunhyuk saw Hyun Ji was coming closer.

" Use your perfect acting skill, fairy! "- Eunhyuk ran immediately.

" Wait! "- IU didn't understand anything.

" Ah! Miss IU! "- said Hyun Ji.

" Neh ? Hyun Ji - shii! "- she smiled at him.

" Why were you and Eunhyuk run away ? "

" What are you talking about ? "

Hyun Ji showed her the photo. She realized everything.

" No, I didn't run. "

" Yes, you did. It's you! You wore this costume. "

" No. I think you're wrong. My dancers wore the same clothes as me. "- she pointed at the dancers.


* SM Entertainment / The next day...

IU marched to Eunhyuk's dorm to asked him about everything that had happened on the day before. A basketball suddenly  fell into her. She fell down. Blood escaped from her nose. She got her leg bruised. IU couldn't walk. Some boys at the pitch came and photographed her. She cried. Eunhyuk suddenly appeared. He took IU away and covered her with his jacket. A photo of them appeared on the Internet immediately. That was reason why a lot of reporters gathered around the SM building.

" What did you do ? "- asked the angry Leeteuk.

" She was in trouble. "

" Trouble ? Really ? She absolutely could deal with them. "

" She couldn't walk. "

" Don't advocate yourself. You two, do whatever you can with the reporters. Remember, say something nice! "- Leeteuk closed the door angrily.

" Why did you save me ? Now everyone is curious about us. "- said IU.

" How can I leave you there ? "

" First is Hyun Ji. Now is the whole country! "

" I have an idea. "- Eunhyuk smirked.

" What ? "

" Just remember to ACT! "

Author's note: Finaly! Chapter 6! There're so many interesting things waiting for them. Remember to comment and give me some idea. Thank you! Has anyone watched my trailer yet ? If you have, please comment! Thank you !