Moving out

Love Love Love

* Morning...

Eunhyuk finally got up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. He got a really bad headache because of his alcohol last night. He did the wash up then went downstairs. Everybody were having breakfast. There was some kimchi, hot rice and spicy pork.

" Hey! Where's the soup ? "- he asked rudely.

" Noona is heating it. "- replied Hong Ki.

" Hey! It's out of coffee. Make some! "

Hong Ki looked at his brother and frowned. He headed down and kept eating.

" Aish! This annoying kid! "- Eunhyuk gave him a deathly glare.

He then turned to Kyuhyun who was pretending to be innocent. Kyuhyun's face was like " I don't know. You make your own coffee, duh! ". He rolled his eyes around and chewed the food.

Hyoyeon quickly lifted the pot down and put it on the table like she was going to smash the table into pieces. Everyone who was sitting at the table surprised because of her action.

" I'll eat it all. "- Hyoyeon said and marched to the cooking area.

Eunhyuk glanced at her and gave her a provoke smirk before he storm out of the kitchen. He went to the garden and played with his IPad. For a while then, Donghae stepped out.

" Hey! Eat something first! "

" No, I don't want to eat. "

" Hyoyeon made some soup that can free your alcohol. You were drunken last night, right ? "

" We decided to break up last night so I don't want to do anything which she involves. "

Hyoyeon suddenly appeared. She heard all but she pretended that she didn't care. 

" I decide to move out next week. I'll continue being your manager. If you don't want, I'll quit. "- she crossed her arms.

" No, you cannot quit. We can't find a new one now. You live here makes a lot of advantages for you and for us. "- said Donghae.

"Whatever. "- Eunhyuk sighed.

" Ok. See you later. "- Hyoyeon said and went inside.


[ Knock! Knock! ]

Someone knocked the door. Jo Un came and opened the door.

" Umma! "- Hyoyeon screamed and hugged her mom.

" Oh my Hyoyeon! You grown up so well. I'm sorry for leaving you. "- Jo Un touched her daughter's hair.

" Where did you go ? Why didn't tell me that you are alive ? "

" I went to the States. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to think that I'm a bad mother. "

" It's ok. I'm not angry. We are family, right ? "

Jo Un cried when she heard those words. Hyoyeon wiped her tears. 

" I don't want to disturb you but can I ask you for a favor ? "

" Anything, my dear! "

" Can I move in and live with you ? I don't want to stay at their dorm anymore. "

" That would be great! But what dorm are you staying at ? "

" Junior's dorm, the famous boy band. I'm their manager. "

" My daughter is so good! She found a suitable job! "

The mother and the daughter chatted until night.

* Next day...

Hyoyeon was in the garden. She was digging the soil and planting some flowers. 

~ Flashback ~

" Hyoyeonie! Look up here! "- Eunhyuk said with his camera.

" I told you I don't want to take photo anymore! "- Hyoyeon punctured the shovel into the soil.

" Oh come on! You're pretty! Like a princess! "

" A princess doing the gardening ? "

" We'll take a photo together, ok ? "

Hyoyeon pouted and nodded. Eunhyuk turned to Hyoyeon and held the camera.

" Look in here! Say cheese! " 

Hyoyeon smiled. She didn't notice that Eunhyuk had clicked the button while he was kissing her cheek. When she realized it, it was too late. Hyoyeon began chasing Eunhyuk around the garden. But then, she didn't see him anywhere.

" Hyukie ? Where're you ? "

Hyoyeon looked around. Suddenly, someone hugged her from behind.

" Hyukie ah! "- she tried to hand off him but he hugged her too tight.

" Saranghae, my Kim Hyoyeon. "- he whispered.

~ End Flashback ~

Hyoyeon wiped her tears and continued her work. A guy stepped close to her. He was tall and handsome. He gave her a smile.

" Junho ? What're you doing here ? "

" Like to have luch with me ? "- asked Junho.

" I'm busy. "- Hyoyeon glanced at Eunhyuk, who was staring at them.

" You can do it later. Let's go! "- Junho realized who Hyoyeon was noticing. He grabbed her hand and led her to his car.

Eunhyuk stood in silence. He was pretending to be cool but Kyuhyun and Hong Ki had found put.

" Who's that guy ? He looks so cool! "- Hong Ki admired Junho.

" What's between Hyoyeon and him ? "- the evil Kyuhyun was a little bit jealous. 

" Let's go inside. Stop wasting time here. "- Eunhyuk pushed them inside.

* Frech restaurant...

Junho and Hyoyeon were having luch together. They were a bit awkward.

" What do you want to say ? "- Hyoyeon stared.

" Ok. Your mom is hired as a staff by my resort. "

" Really ? She found a job ? That's great! "

" Can you help your mom ? You can come across at anytime. "

" Of course. I will help her for free! "

A smile appeared on Junho's face. He was so happy that Hyoyeon finally agree to work at his resort. He will get closer to her. Hyoyeon agreed it just because she believed that if she got close to another man, she would forget about Eunhyuk.


A new day began again. Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Hong Ki were chatting outside. Hyoyeon was doing the housework inside. Donghae and Jessica went to Cheongdam-dong. An Audi came to their dorm. An old man and his bodyguards stepped out.

" Is this Junior's dorm ? "- he asked.

" Yes. What can we do for you ? "- Kyuhyun replied.

" Can I see Eunhyuk ? "

Eunhyuk got up from his chair and walked to the old man. He bowed.

" Hello, sir! How can I help you, sir ? "

" Is Miss Hyoyeon here ? "

Eunhyuk surprised. He rolled his eyes and looked inside the house. Hyoyeon suddenly appeared.

" Ah! Miss Hyoyeon! "- the man greeted her.

" Hello, sir! What made you come a long way here ? "- Hyoyeon bowed.

" I'm from KBS. I saw you and Eunhyuk in Junior's newest video. You two are a great match! "

Hyoyeon headed down and blushed while Eunhyuk smirked. He scratched his head.

" I want you to join in our photoshoot. Can you ? "

" I can join but this blonde, I think she won't be able. "- Eunhyuk said.

Hong Ki and Kyuhyun looked at him immediately. They frowned and mumbled something.

" I will join in the photoshoot. "- said Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk glanced Hyoyeon while Hong Ki and Kyuhyun clapped their hands and jumping aorund.

* The photoshoot...

The photoshoot was set on a beach. It was a sunny and windy day. The air was very fresh and cool. Hyoyeon was changing in a white tent while Eunhyuk was getting ready. He wore a black tuxedo and a white rose on his left pocket. Hyoyeon wore a long white lace dress with with high heels and white gloves. Her hair was tied up with a white rose. They looked like groom and bride.

" Ok. Everybody on set! "- said the photographer.

Hyoyeon stood in a big fake pink seashell. Eunhyuk held her hands. The photographer took a photo. Then, the two sat inside the seashell. Eunhyuk wrapped his arm around Hyoyeon's waist. Next, they faced each other and acted like they were kissing. Hyoyeon's face turned red. She gave Eunhyuk a fake smile. He smirked. Then they have a hugging shoot and some other romantic things. Finally, the photoshoot ended. Hyoyeon went into the tent to change her clothes.

" They're very cute! So romantic! "- a staff whispered.

" Yeah! I hear that they are dating. "- the other whispered.

" Really ? How great! "

Hyoyeon heard it. Her tears fell. She wiped her tears and went home.

* Night....

Eunhyuk and Donghae went out. They hadn't returned yet. Hyoyeon was doing the paperwork at the kitchen. The others were asleep.

" Aish! I'm so tired! "- she muttered.

She remembered the photoshoot this morning. Hyoyeon started to cry in silence.

Donghae got home. He saw Hyoyeon was sleeping on the table. He was about to take off his jacket and wrap around her but Eunhyuk suddenly appeared.

" Leave her to me. "- he whispered to Donghae.

Donghae nodded and went to sleep. Eunhyuk stared at the sleeping Hyoyeon. She was so preety at usual but added some sadness. He sighed and decided to carried her into her room. He lifted Hyoyeon up in bridal style and took her to bed. Eunhyuk laid Hyoyeon down on her bed. He sat beside her and looked at her. His hand was going to touch her hair but his mind kept telling him to stop. He shook his head and returned to his room. Eunhyuk didn't know that Hyoyeon had woken up. She opened her eyes and teared up again.


Next morning. Everybody were woken up by Kyuhyun scream.

" What's going on, Kyu ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

" Hyoyeon...She's left... "