Eunhyuk's proposal ( a very romantic way! )

Love Love Love

* One year later...

Jo Un was living in America with Danniel. They were friends. Yumi gave up her revenge. Young Hyun gave up his love. Hyoyeon sold her house, moved to Junior's dorm with Seohyun. Jessica got back her memories and stared dating with Donghae ( kya! I love it! ). Taeyeon was happy with Leeteuk but there was a little misunderstanding so she was very angry at that time. Seohyun had been helping Kyuhyun to walk again since they met the doctor.

* Gimpo airport...

" When will you come home ? "- asked Kyuhyun.

" After I visit ma'am. Why ? "

" Everybody is waiting for you. It has been three months since you visit your mom. "

" I know. I will come home soon. See you later! "

Hyoyeon hung up. She took her luggage and called a taxi. She went to the Lee villa.

[ Ding dong! Ding dong! ]

The servant opened the door.

" Hello! How can I help you ? "- the servant bowed.

" Is ma'am home ? "- Hyoyeon asked.

" Yes, she is. Please come inside. " 

She came inside and saw Yumi was watering the flowers. She bowed.

" Hello ma'am! "- she said.

" Oh...is you.. What's made you come here ? "- Yumi wiped her sweat like Hyoyeon had scared her.

" I've just got back from the USA. "

" Why don't you go straight to your home ? "

" I come here to help you! "- Hyoyeon smiled and took the watering can.

" Who asked you ? I can do it by myself! "- Yumi used her cranky voice.

" I just want to help you. I used to be a gardener. "- Hyoyeon stared watering the flowers.

Yumi caused a small laugh. She went inside and saw her son. She ran to him and hugged him.

" Hello my one and only son! You came here to visit me ? "- she greeted him.

" I came here to take Hyoyeon out for lunch. "

" Eunhyuk - shii, we can eat here. "- Hyoyeon stepped in.

" You came back to Korea without saying anything. Now having lunch with me, you ignore it ? "- Eunhyuk frowned.

" Aish! I didn't mean that! You haven't had lunch with ma'am for a long time so let's eat here. "

Eunhyuk turned away and thought. He nodded. Yumi called the servant to get the food and they sat down, starting eating.

" Hyoyeon is living with you, right ? "- asked Yumi.

" Yeah. What's wrong ? "- Eunhyuk replied.

" Get married now. "

" What ? "- Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon asked at a time.

" Get married now. I don't want to hear any rumors about you two anymore. "

" But we live in different rooms. We don't live together! "- Hyoeyon surprised.

"  Just get married now. "- Yumi stood up.


Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were walking on the street, holding hands. Eunhyuk was disguising again. 

" Hey, you never call me a single sweet nickname. "- he turned to Hyoyeon.

" I call you Hyukie. "- she chuckled.

" I don't like it very much. How about ' honey ' or ' baby ' ? "- he suggested some " sweet " nickname.

" That's too normal. "

" Monkey or Dancing machine ? You don't like it ? "

" No, I don't. "- Hyoyeon looked away. Eunhyuk stared at her and sighed. Hyoyeon turned to Eunhyuk again and took a deep breath -" Hyukie..........oppa ? "- she tried to pronounce the word " oppa ".

Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon with his eyes widen. He was extremely happy that Hyoyeon had called him " oppa "

" I called you a sweet nickname! Can we go through it now ? "- Hyoyeon pouted.

" No. I want to hear it again. "

" No no no! You're too greedy! "

Hyoyeon held her head and covered her ears. Eunhyuk giggled and gave her a back hug.

* Junior's dorm...

Hyoyeon was doing the gardening. She got up and someone put a hat on her head. She turned arpound and saw Hong Ki.

" Hello noona! "- he force a smile.

" Hello Hong Ki! Why are you so worried ? "

" Ah nothing. Just a girl that I liked in the past, now I'm going on a blind date with her. "- Hong Ki stracthed his head.

" Don't worry! Everything will be fine! "- Hyoyeon smiled.

" How are you these days ? "

" Yumi, your mom, told us that we had to get married now because she doesn't want to hear rumors about us anymore. "- Hyoeyon sighed.

" I think she's right. Eunhyuk hyung is 28 now, you're 25. Don't you think you two should settle down now ? "

" You think ? "

" Yeah! "

" Ok. Thanks for your advice! "

" Noona, please get married with him as fast as you can. I don't want to see you hurt anymore... "- he whispered to himself.

" What are you whispering ? "- asked Hyoyeon.

" Nothing! "- Hong Ki blushed immediately.

" You can't lie to me, just like your brother! Tell me the truth now! "- Hyoyeon leaned closer to him.

" Ah! I said I liked you... "- he popped out an idea.

" Really ? You do ? "

" Yeah! As a noona! "- Hong Ki brusted into laugh.

" Aish! You are such a...devil! Like Kyuhyun! "- Hyoyeon stormed inside and yelled which made Kyuhyun felled off his bed.

* 11:57 p.m...

Hyoyeon was sleeping beautifully on her bed. She dreamt about Eunhyuk and herself. Suddenly, her phone rang. She took it and saw a message which from Eunhyuk.

[ Meet me in the garden. I have something to show you! <3 ]

Hyoyeon got up and put on her jacket. She was wearing pajamas and her hair looked like a bird nest but she didn't care about it. The person that she only cared was Eunhyuk and his secret thing. She marched to the garden. Hyoyeon suddenly stopped. All the things in front of her were just too beautiful and romantic! There were candles lighten up and putinto line all the way to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was standing inthe middele of a big heart which was made from lighten up candles. He was holding a bunch of red roses. Eunhyuk smiled at Hyoeyon. Hyoyeon cornered and almost cry.

" Come here! "- called Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon slowly walked to him. She looked around the garden and stared at him with her eyes widen.

" Hyoyeonie... We used to hate each other like hero hates his enemie. We then started to like each other like a new student started to like his his school. We began facing the troubles each day after then like Ariel and Prince Eric started facing the evil witch. But after those troubles, we got back to each other like Cinderella and Prince Charming. And now, I would like to ask you...... "- Eunhyuk downed on his kness and opened a lifted red box. There was a beautiful di atoned ring inside. He took a deep breath -" Will you marry me ? "

Hyoyeon couldn't believe in her ears. She was extremely surprised. She stared i to to his eyes and smiled. Hyoyeon slowlyy nodded.

" You say yes ? "- Eunhyuk asked

" Yes, I do. I love you, Hyukie oppa! "

" Oh thanks God! I loved you so much Hyoyeonie! I'm so happy! "

Eunhyuk lifted Hyoyeon up and hugged her. They shared a sweet kiss.