IU's plan

Love Love Love

" Hyoyeon, one more time. What color do you like ? "

Hyoyeon was sweating. Her face turned red. She stood in silence.

" Blue, black or red ? Or I'll ask you in another way. Kyuhyun, Donghae or Eunhyuk ? "

" I...I..."

In that moment, Junior walked pass them. They looked at IU and Hyoyeon.

" You like Eunhyuk, don't you ? "- IU whispered.

" I... "

Hyoyeon suddenly slumped. Junior and Leeteuk ran to her.

" Are you ok ? Can you get up ? "- Kyuhyun helped Hyoyeon to stand up.

" She caught a cold yesterday. She's sweating hard. " - said Donghae.

" You guys do your job first. Hyoyeon will do it next time. I'll drive her back to the dorm. "- said Leeteuk.

Then, he drove IU and Hyoyeon back home.

" Hyoyeon - shii! Try not to catch a cold next time. "

" Leeteuk oppa is right! If Hyoyeon negligence a bit, Junior will be in troulbe. "

" Junior will be in big trouble. " - he added.

" You heard that, Hyo! You'd better not make my Eunhyuk get into trouble. You understand ? "

Hyoyeon nodded.

* The Lee villa...

Yumi, Eunhyuk's mom was talking to Yoon Hee, Hyoyeon's aunt. Yoon Hee showed her a photo of Hyoyeon and her dad.

" This is... " - Yumi couldn't believe in her eyes.

" This is Kim Young Hyun and his daughter, Kim Hyoyeon. "

" Tell me, Yoon Hee! Tell me please! Where's Hyoyeon ? "

" I don't know for sure but I heard that Hyoyeon is working as a manager of Junior. "

" Thank you, Yoon Hee! You've helped me very much! "

* Photostudio...

A staff was cleaning. Eunhyuk came and asked for some water bottles.

" May I have some ? "

" Of course. "

Eunhyuk had just lef then Donghae came. He took some water bottles.

" May I have some ? "

" Oh...Ok. There's a lot. "

" I take this for my sick friend. "

Donghae had just walked away then Kyuhyun came and took some apples.

" May I have some ? "

" Ok. " - the staff felt a little bit weird.

" Water and apples are good for cold ? - the staff mumbled.


" Hong Ki! Hong Ki! " - Kyuhyun ran around the dorm to look for Hong Ki.

He opened the door and saw Hyoyeon was resting in her old room. Kyuhyun quickly junped in.

" Hyoyeon! Are you ok ? Where is Hong Ki ? "

" I'm tired. Hong Ki has gone to the supermarket. "

" Do you  feel better now ? "- Donghae joined in and touched Hyoyeon's forehead.

" You ruined the photoshoot, Hyo! "- said Eunhyuk.

" What...? "

" Don't listen to him. The photoshoot was very well. "- Kyuhyun claimed.

" I'd be better if I have a sleep now. "

" Ok. Don't bother her. Let's go downstairs. "

Eunhyuk went back to his room. He took a deep breath. He took out the water bottles in his bag.

" Is water good for cold ? May be I should heat it up first. "- he mumbled and went straight to the kitchen.

Eunhyuk met Donghae and Kyuhyun there. They were cooking something.

" What are you doing here ? "

" I'm making hot apple tea for Hyoyeon. "- Donghae showed him the cup.

" I'm making apple juice. Oh! You brought some water too ? Join us! "

" No, I don't. I brought some bottles to drink. "

" But we have a lot of water. "

" No...This label this fresher. "- Eunhyuk opened the water bottle and drank it.

" Really ? Donghae hyung has brought a lot too. Drink them! "- Kyuhyun gave Eunhyuk the bottles.

Eunhyuk took the bottles and went upstairs. 

* Hyoyeon's room...

Donghae slowly opened the door. He carried a tray into her room. 

" She's sleeping ? "- Donghae put down the tray. There was a cup of hot apple tea and a glass of apple juice for Hyoyeon.

" I'd  better not wake her up...But the tea will get cold...Nevermind, I'll heat it up later. "- he mumbled.

Donghae sat on the bed, next to the sleeping Hyoyeon. He pulled hair and touched her forehead. 

" Hyoyeon, don't get sick again. I can do anything for you. "- he touched her cheek then walked out.

 


Eunhyuk opened the fridge door. It was 11:30 p.m already. The only that he saw was the bowl full of apples.

" How can I sleep without that annoying girl ? "- he mumbled

Eunhyuk closed the door. He was surprised because Hyoyeon was standing behind the door like a ghost. Her hair was a mess. She was nodding like sleepless, with her eyes shut. 

" Ya! What the hell are you doing at this time ? "- Eunhyuk blanched.

" I came here to drink water. "- she said then suddenly collapsed.

" Hyoyeon! Wake up! "- he shook her.

Eunhyuk lifted Hyoyeon up in bridal style and took her to his car. He drove her to the hospital.

" Get up, Hyo! "- he lifted Hyoyeon up.

She opened her eyes and saw the hospital. She shook her head and handed off Eunhyuk. She got back to his car.

" What are you doing ? You have to go! "

" I don't want to. I'm fine. "

"Whatever you said but let's go! Your health is important. "- he pulled Hyoyeon.

" I don't want to! "- Hyoyeon was ready to cry.

" What are you scared of ? "

" The reporters! People eyes! Paparazzi! You want another love scandal ? I don't want you to get in trouble! "

Eunhyuk seemed to had understood everything Hyoyeon said. He drove her back to the dorm. He took her to her room and went downstairs. Eunhyuk made some chicken soup and hot tea for Hyoyeon. He carried the tray to Hyoyeon's room. Then he tempuratured her. 

" 40  ? That's high. Hyoyeon, get up! You need to take this medicine. Then eat this soup and drink this. "- he gave her the medicine.

When Hyoyeon fell asleep again, Eunhyuk carefully made the handkerchief wet then dried it. He put it on Hyoyeon's forehead to decrease the tempurature. He looked after for a whole night.

* The next morning...

Eunhyuk went out with Hong Ki, left Hyoyeon with the other guys. The bell rang. Donghae opened the door. IU stepped in. She looked at them and smiled. She began to notice Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon was covered in a pink sheet. She wore a pair of bunny slipper which could warm her feet and pink pajamas. Her hair was a mess again. She was holding a cup of ginger tea. Her face and her nose  was quite red. 

" Hello, Hyoyeon! I've brought some fruits here but I've left them in my car. Donghae oppa! Could you get them for me ? "- she gave Donghae the key. 

" Ok. "- Donghae walked away and glanced at Hyoyeon.

" I'm so thirsty. Would you mind giving me a glass of water, Kyu oppa ? "

" No, I don't mind. "- Kyuhyun glanced at Hyoyeon.

" Just only you and I, Hyo. Let's have a talk. "

* Hyoyeon's room...

" Hyoyeon. I ask you one more time. You like Eunhyuk, don't you ? "

" I don't know. "

" Just answer my question! "- IU stared at her.

" I... "- Hyoyeon slowly nodded.

" That's good. Go downstairs and tell them the truth. Or do you want me to do it with the reporters ? "

" No...I...I will...do it. "

Hyoyeon came downstairs. She saw Eunhyuk. He was laughing with the others.

" Oppa! "- IU greeted him.

" You and I, we will have talk. "- said Eunhyuk.

" Ok, oppa! "

Eunhyuk led her to the terrace. 

" I heard about what you did few minutes ago. "

" Neh ? "- IU did some aegyo.

" Stop doing like that. They won't acttract me. "

IU's cellphone rang. She picked up. It was here dad.

" Appa! I'm doing great! "

Suddenly, Eunhyuk took her phone.

" Ya! Give it back to me! "- IU tried to get her phone.

" Hello, sir. I'm Eunhyuk. I'm very sorry to tell you that your daughter isn't doing fine. She has ruined people life. "

Then he returned the phone to IU.

" Appa ? No, don't come here. Don't believe him! "- IU tried to explain but she couldn't. She looked very upset.

While Eunhyuk and IU was at the terrace, Hyoyeon, Donghae and Kyuhyun was at the kitchen. Hyoyeon was about to tell them something.

" So Hyo, what are you gonna tell us about ? "- asked Kyuhyun.

" The thing I want to tell you is....is...I want to appologise for what happened yesterday. I was really a trouble maker. "- she bowed. Hyoyeon had thought again.

" It's nothing. I'm happy that you're getting better. "- said Kyuhyun.

" It's ok. You don't have to appologise. "

* Night...

Hyoyeon was at Eunhyuk's room. Her cellphone rang. IU was calling.

" What do you want ? "- asked IU.

" You like Eunhyuk but you don't want to confess. Let me do it for you. "

" No, don't do it. "

" You are going to have a music video premier tomorrow. You have to confess there, to Eunhyuk and the reporters. Or else, I'll make you be fired. "

" Don't do it. I...will...confess. "- cried Hyoyeon.

IU smirked. Her plan got very well. All she needed to do was remove Hyoyeon and place her, like Hyoyeon had placed her.

* Music video premier...

A lot of reporters and fans gathered at the hall. It was so noisy. Hyun Ji was there too.

" Where is Hyoyeon ? "- asked the worried Leeteuk.

" She'll be here. Don't worry. "- Taeyeon tried to calm him down.

Junior was waiting for Hyoyeon. In 5 more minutes, the premier would start.

" Where is Hyoyeon ? "- asked Kyuhyun.

" I don't know either."

" You guys stay here. I'll go find her. "- Eunhyuk secretly ran away.

He was finding Hyoyeon around the hall. He ran along the way to the hall.

" Where is she ? "- he huffed.

Eunhyuk suddenly saw a blonde walked into the hall. She wore a white dress and highheels. Her her flown. At first, he thought that girl couldn't be Hyoyeon. But then, he saw something. The hair clip that had a red heart on it was on her blonde hair. Eunhyuk followed her. They both walked into the hall but Hyoyeon didn't know that Eunhyuk was behind her. The light was off.On the screen was Junior new music video, with Hyoyeon was the leading lady. She looked at the screen and sighed.

" Hyoyeon. "- Eunhyuk whispered and grabbed her hand.

Hyoyeon turned around and saw Eunhyuk. She almost dropped her jaw. Suddenly, the light . The reporters started to notice them. IU was there. She smirked. Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk and smiled, a painful smile. Eunhyuk couldn't say anything. Donghae appreared and suddenly hugged Hyoyeon. He hid her face. The reporters started to photograph them. Hyun Ji took a photo of them too. IU couldn't believe in her eyes. Her plan was broken.

" This is my girlfriend that I haven't told you. "

Eunhyuk opened his eyes widely. He was shocked by Donghae's say.