Surprise!

Love Love Love

" This is my girlfriend that I haven't told you. "

The reporters photographed them al lot. Flashes began to light up very second. Donghae removed his jacket to cover Hyoyeon's head. Her face turned red. She was sweating because of shock. Eunhyuk opened his eyes widely. He felt jealous with Donghae. Eunhyuk and Donghae stared at each other for a while.

The security took the mystery girl away. The reporters ffollowed to take photos. She was still had Donghae's jacket on her head. That mystery girl was Jessica. She was told to disguise as Hyoyeon. When the crowd separated, Donghae took the real Hyoyeon into the make - up room. 

" Are you ok ? "- asked him.

" Yes, I'm fine. "- Hyoyeon's face still red.

" Sorry for making you feel awkward. "

" It's ok. "

Suddenly, someone knocked the door hard.That guy yelled at Donghae.

" Ya, hyung! Let me in! "- he was Kyuhyun.

Donghae opened the door. Kyuhyun ran in. He stared at Hyoyeon angrily and gritted his teeth. Hyoyeon looked down on the floor. She was mention less. Hyoyeon began sweating and shaking. She was scared of what Kyuhyun was going to do with her. He might hurt her.

" Kim Hyoyeon! Why ?! "- asked Kyuhyun. Hyoyeon was still in silence.

"Why did you make such an awkward situation ? Answer me! "

" Kyuhyun...Calm down. "- Donghae grabbed his shoulder. Kyuhyun let off.

" You want another love scandal ? "

Kyuhyun walked closer to Hyoyeon. This made her moved backward. He suddenly held her head and stared her. Hyoyeon with her eyes shut, praying that Kyuhyun was not going to kiss her. He gritted his teeth again. And then, he kissed her.....................on her forehead. ( haha! You guys might think that he was going to kiss her for real! ^^) Hyoyeon was shocked. She opened her eyes, looked at Kyuhyun while he was jumping around like a three year old kid. He grabbed her shoulders.

" Hyoyeon - shii! I'm so happy! You finally came back to us! I thought you were gone! "- he said it happily.

" Kyuhyun - shii..."- Hyoyeon was still in shocked.

" You're my friend! Thanks to Donghae hyung for saving our Hyoyeon! "- he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

" Go and change your clothes, Hyoyeon. We're having another interview. "- said Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon went and changed her clothes. She stepped out. Junior stared at her. She was wearing a white t-shirt with a blue denim jacket. Black jeans, blue sneakers and pony tail, a different image from the tender Hyoyeon couple minutes ago.

" Let's go! We don't have enough time! "- she made the first move for an awkward situation.

Junior and Hyoyeon walked out. The securities protected them from those curios reporters. They kept asking Donghae about his mystery girlfriend. 

" If Donghae was about to show off his girlfriend, why would he try to hide her ? "- Hyun Ji wondered and took his camera out - " Eunhyuk's secret girl and Donghae's mystery girl. There must be something between them."

Junior ended their interview and walked out from the hall. 

" Hyoyeon! I'm so happy! "- Kyuhyun was still on the cloud nine.

He turned to Hyoyeon and was about ho hug her but then he fell into Donghae. Hyoyeon laughed. Eunhyuk smirked. He saw someone was walking to them.

" Hello Junior and Hyoyeon. "- said IU. 

They stared at her. They hated her as much as she hated them.

" Hello, the national fairy. "- said Eunhyuk.

" Hyoyeon, nice situation! You can escape this time but there won't be next time. "

" What do you mean ? "

" You guys don't know that Hyoyeon has a very huge secret ? Let me tell you."- she smirked.

" I've already known it was you. You caused the situation, IU. "- said Eunhyuk.

" Eunhyuk, you will never end this relationship with me. You said that when we first met. "

" You broke the promise first. You said you won't hurt Hyoyeon but you did. So I will be the one who lead this relationship. "

" Fine! Hyoyeon, you are scared of yourself. You keep pretending that you are brave. Eunhyuk, you've already liked someone but you keep pretending that you are in a relationship with me. And you two, you keep pretending that you are naive, innocent but you aren't. " - IU ironiced them. Those words made they feel uncomfortable.

"And you, you keep pretending that you ae a fairy but the fact is, you are such a monster. "- said Eunhyk.

IU sighed and fixed her hair. She smiled at them and walked away.

* Junior dorm...

It was ten o'clock at night. Kyuhyun made his way to the kitchen. He met Donghae there.

" What are you doing at this time, hyung ? "- he asked and looked for some snack.

" How about you ? "

" I'm hungry! "

Hyoyeon walked down from upstairs. She stretched her arms and yawned. Eunhyuk came along with her.

" What a coincidence! We are all hungers! Let's go to the supermarket, hyung! "- Kyuhyun clapped his hands.

" What ? It's already 10:00 p.m! "

" We are out of food. Hyoyeon, do you wanna come along ? "

" No, Hyo! You stay home and watch the house. "- Eunhyuk stopped Hyoyeon.

" You, Eunhyuk. You are the one who has to watch the house. We'll get her. "

" So hyung, you wanna come along or stay at home ? "- Kyuhyun asked him with some aegyo.

Eunhyuk thought for a while. He bit his lower lip.


" Yoo hoo! "- Kyuhyun ran with his trolley at the supermarket. 

They all wore hoodies but Kyuhyun, Donghae and Hyoyeon didn't cover their head. They didn't care about the people around them while Eunhyuk tried to hide his face from those curious people. They went to the fruit counter. Kyuhyun took a bag of oranges.

" Kyuhyun - shii! You like oranges that much ? "- asked Hyoyeon.

" Of course. It's very good for your health. If you want, I'll make you orange juice everyday. "

" Let me have some! " Hyoyeon took some oranges.

" A tiger don't eat fruit. "- Eunhyuk .

" Monkeys do eat a lot of fruits, don't they ? "- Hyoyeon teased back and gave him a bag of limes which are very sour.

" Ya! Hyoyeon, come back here! "- Eunhyuk ran to her.

" Hyoyeon, jump in! "- Kyuhyun urged.

Hyoyeon jumped in the trolley, Kyuhyun rode her away. It turned into a tag game. Everybody at the supermarket looked at them. Some fans screamed. They came to the snacks counter. Donghae and Kyuhyun threw some cookie and candy bags at Hyoyeon, who was still sitting in the trolley. She caught them and placed them in the trolley. Suddenly, Eunhyuk threw at her a big bag of snacks which made her got bump. She glanced at him. He laughed. Kyuhyun took a juice bottle

" Hyoyeon, this is our first advertisement. You wanna see it ? "

" No, Kyu. Don't do it. It's very embarrassed. "- Donghae stopped him but Hyoyeon had nodded her head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUSxXNh0IPw ( This is their commercial )

Kyuhyun started to dance around and nodded his head like a Hawaiian. Donghae and Eunhyuk used their hands to cover their face while Hyoyeon laughed a lot in front of Kyuhyun's silly action. Next, he came up with a packet of chickens. Kyuhyun made his face cold then jumped out with some tricks like a real chef.

" Kyo Chon chicken! "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUSxXNh0IPw

Kyuhyun's tricks caused Hyoyeon a small laugh. He grabbed a packet of dried seaweeds. 

" I was invited to do this commercial on my own. " - he made a big heart with his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon smiled happily. She took a packet of crackers. It had  mini star - shaped crackers. Kyuhyun got it from her hands.

" Catch a star! Eunhyuk hyung, Donghae hyung and I joined in this commercial"- Kyuhyun said.

" Show me! "- Hyoyeon flicked off.

Eunhyuk shook his head quickly but Donghae had nodded. Eunhyuk sighed and started the commercial. He danced " Sorry Sorry ".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae jumped up made the others laughed hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The people were staring at them. Eunhyuk blushed and ran away with the trolley.

* The Lee Villa...

Yoon Hee was at the villa. She suddenly shook. Yoon Hee ran into the bathroom.

" Ah! Sorry miss...! " - she quickly closed the door when she saw Yumi was in the bathtub.

But there wasn't any answer from Yumi. Yoon Hee opened the bathroom door agian to check. She covered and scream. Yuni had fainted in the bathtub because of her alcohol.


Kyuhyun was standing in front of Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, staring at them. He frowned.

" Hyoyeon - shii! As your best friend, I would like you to move out of Eunhyuk's room. You're girl. Hong Ki will stay with me. I sacrifice! " - Kyuhyun showed them his hand like he sureendered.

" How dare you take her away ? "- Eunhyuk mumbled.

" I'll take your belongings to your room, Hyo. "- Kyuhyun said and got her stuff.

Hyoyeon sighed and took her pillow. She stared at the cotton tiger.

" What do you want ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

" Ah...Nothing. Eunhyuk, thank you for let me stay in your room. " - Hyoyeon bowed and walked away.

Eunhyuk stood there for a while. He looked at the tiger.

" Did she mean that the tiger isn't belong to her ? But she is tiger. "

* Leeteuk's office / 8:30 p.m...

Taeyeon was sitting in her working area but she didn't do her job. She was busy making some handmade stuff.

" Just a little more... "- Taeyeon sprayed the glue.

Leeteuk walked pass and suddenly touched her back in order to . Taeyeon sprayed the glue into her two fingers. Taeyeon was shocked.

" Ya! Look what you've done to me! "- she yelled at him.

" What happened to you ? "

" My fingers sticked to each other because of you! You touched my back. Now I can't release them! "

" Let me see. "- he grabbed her hands.

He looked at the angry Taeyeon and smirked. He went and took a bowl of water.

" Get your hands into the water. The glue will disslove into the water then you can release them. "

Taeyeon still didn't understand anything. He sighed and grabbed her hands, embedded their into the warm water. Leeteuk kept holding Taeyeon's hands all the time made her blushed. She tried not to make any eyes contact with him. Her reaction made Leeteuk laughed.

" Ya! What are you laughing at ? "- Taeyeon used her shoulder to push him.

" Your face. It looks funny. "

" What ? What's on my face ? "

" You usually look very cute when you get angry. "- Leeteuk kept laughing at her.

" Ya! Stop laughing! "

" Look! It's done! "- he took her hands out of the water.

Taeyeon smiled. She happily looked at her hands, which had been released. Leeteuk stared at her for a while. He smiled.

" It's released! "- she was still amazed with her hands.

She turned to him. Leeteuk suddenly kissed Taeyeon on her lips. She looked at him, frozen. Leeteuk looked into her eyes.

" Taeyeon, you have completed my day. "

" Leeteuk - shii... "- she blushed.

" Call me another name. "

" Oppa... "

" Thank you. I've been waiting for this moment slice we first met. "- he kissed her again.

* The next morning...

Eunhyuk was walking around the corridor, enjoyed the fresh morning. He was whistling then he saw Donghae was talking to Hyoyeon. He hid behind the column in order to eavesdropped them.

" Hyoyeon, you has caused such an awkward situation two days ago. "- said Dongahe.

" I know. I'm sorry. Your lady must be very upset. "

" Well, she is. "

" How can I send my appologise to her ? "

" I have arranged a dinner meeting for you, the lady and I tonight.You can explain to her there. "

" Ok. I will go. "

Eunhyuk couldn't believe in his ears. Did she just say yes ? 

" That tiger is so silly. She doesn't know that the lady was her. Donghae is gonna confess to Hyoyeon. "- Eunhyuk mumbled.

He was nervous. He didn't know why. Maybe he was jealous with Donghae or he was scared that he would loose his girl. Eunhyuk began sweating. He came back to his room.

" Hyoyeon noona! "- Hong Ki popped out.

" Hong Ki - shii! "

" You're going to the meeting ? "

" Yes. I have to explain everything. "

" Yeah! You should go! Stay home with Eunhyuk even worse. "- Hong Ki tried to think a reason why Hyoyeon should stay away from his brother.

" I guess you're right. Thanks for your advice. "

* The afternoon...

Junior was praticing their new song. The atmosphere seemed not very good. It was boring.

" This is too boring! Let's go play badminton. "- Kyuhyun suggested.

" Good idea, maknae! Hyoyeon, you wanna play badminton ? "- asked Donghae.

" No, she is not going with you. She cannot play badminton. "- said Eunhyuk.

" They can teach me how to play. You wanna come ? " - asked the tiger.

" Eunhyuk hyung doesn't feel very well today. Just leave him at home. "

" I will come along. "

They walked to a park. It was 4:00 p.m so the weather was very good. Kyuhyun was heating up while Donghae was teaching Hyoyeon some moves.

" Just get the shuttlecock as fast as you can. Relax! "- said Donghae.

" Thank you. "

" I'll team up you and I. "

" No. Hyoyeon, you go with Kyuhyun. I'll go with him. "- said Eunhyuk.

" Hyoyeon is my teammate ? I like it! "- Kyuhyun jumped in.

" Get ready to die, tiger! "

The match started. The ratio was 20 - 0. Eunhyuk was the winner at that time. He kept hitting the shuttlecock into Hyoyeon's head in order to . Every time she fell into the ground, Eunhyuk laughed at her.

" Ya, Eunhyuk! Be gentle with her! She's a beginner. "- said Donghae.

Donghae took the shuttlecock and passed gently to Hyoyeon. She seemed better now.

" See hyung ? Donghae hyung played with her so gently. You kept bullying her. "- said Kyuhyun.

Eunhyuk bit his lower lip. He didn't want to be a loser so he got the shuttlecock and passed it roughly to Hyoyeon. She fell into the ground.

" See ? A tiger cannot play badminton! "- Eunhyuk .

" A tiger can even do thing that a monkey can. "

Hyoyeon walked to the single beam. She climbed on it and swang. Junior stared at her. Kyuhyun even dropped his jaw. Eunhyuk opened his eyes widely.

" Hyoyeon, you're good at single beam. "- said Kyuhyun.

" I told you. Hey, Eunhyuk! You're a monkey but you can't do this as good as a tiger! "- Hyoyeon teased back at Eunhyuk.

" Yeah, yeah. You're such a unquie tiger. Come down here! "- Eunhyuk looked away.

Kyuhyun stood in front of Hyoyeon. He smiled at her and did the juice commercial. He started to danced and nodded his head. Hyoyeon laughed but she didn't fall. 

" No effecting! "

" Let me try this. "- said Donghae.

He walked to Hyoyeon and kissed her forehead. She fell down immediately. She was in shocked.

" Done! Let's go home! "- Donghae grabbed her hands to help her stand up.


Hyoyeon got dress and walked to the building gate. She was about to take a taxi but Eunhyuk had stopped her.

" Don't go. "

" Why ? I'm causing trouble why do you stop me ? "

" I can't tell you. It's very complicated. "

" What ? Tell me! "- Hyoyeon tried to get the answer from Eunhyuk.

" Donghae hyung...He's going cofess. "

" To who ? "

" You, of course. You don't know that the lady was you ? "

" Pff...Stop teasing me! "

" I'm telling you the truth. "

" No, you aren't. What ? You're jealous. "

" You want to the truth about me ? "- Eunhyuk took a deep breath.

" Of course. "

" I'm gonna tell you only once so listen carefully. I think.....I like you. "

* Jessica's room / 9:00 p.m...

Jessica couldn't sleep. She didn't know why. Maybe Donghae hadn't come back to the dorm. She lean over and got her cellphone.

" Why Donghae oppa hasn't come back yet ? I'm so worried. I should text him. " 

She said and texted. Then she pressed ' send '. Jessica realized something after she send the massage.

" Oh no! What I'm gonna do ? "

Instead of texting " Donghae - shii ", she texted " Donghae oppa ". Jessica heard the open door sound. She guessed that was Donghae. He came back. She walked around, didn't know what to do. Donghae might know her confession and many bad thing will come along. Jessica bit her lower lip. She was shaking. Then, she popped out an idea. She slowly walked into Donghae's room.

" He's in the bathroom. So lucky I am. "

Jessica looked for Dongahe's cellphone. She needed to delete the message. She found his phone was on his bed. She quickly jumped on the bed but the door suddenly opened. She was frighten and rolled over. She fell into the floor. Donghae walked in.

" Hyoyeon, she didn't come. "- he mumbled.

He loooked round to find his phone. He then found someone was laying on the floor, behind the curtain. He knew that was Jessica because of her red dress.

" Sica - shii! What are you doing in my room ? And why are you holding my cellphone ? "

She stood up and blushed. She gave the phone back to its owner.

" I'm sorry. I made a mistake when I texted you so I came here to delete it. "- she looked down on the floor.

" It's ok. I've already seen it. "

" You did ? I'm so sorry because of my mistake. Please don't be missunderstood. "- Jessica bowed.

" I knew it was a mistake so I won't be missunderstood. You can go now. "

" Thank you. "

" Wait! Come back! "

" Neh ? "

" Your forehead. You got bump and it's now swelling. Come here! "- he grabbed her hand and led her to the kitchen.

Donghae took out the first - aid kit and got a tube of anti - infection cream. He put some on her forehead. Jessica's cheeks turned red. She was about to use her hand to cover her face but she had accidentally touched Donghae's arm which made the cream went into her eyes. She closed her eyes immediately and screamed.

" Don't open your eyes! Don't be so panic! "- Donghae sprayed the water into her face.

He dropped some eyewash into her eyes. 

" Feel better now ? "- asked Donghae.

Jessica just nodded.

" Don't open your eyes now. Just go to sleep. "

" But how can I walk with my eyes shut ? "

" I'll lead you. "- Donghae said made Jessica blushed.

He held her hand and led her to her room. Jessica smiled. She held his hand tighter which caused Donghae a small laughed.