A happy day

Love Love Love

* SM Town...

Junior and Hyoyeon were getting ready for the concert.

" Let's go! "- Hyoyoen smiled.

All the fans screamed when they saw Junior stepped out of the building.

" Donghae opppa! Sanranghae yo! "

" Kyuhyun oppa! Could you give me a ticket to your concert ? "

" Eunhyuk oppa! Can I have your signature ? "

Junior started to give the fans their signature. 

" Nice autograph! " - said Hyoyeon when she saw Eunhyuk's.

" How about you ? Is it beautiful as mine ?" - he chuckled.

" No, it isn't. "

" You should design a new one. "

" I will, of course. "


The concert was very sucessful. Everybody came home with a happy face.

* SM Town...

[ Knock! Knock! ]

" Come in! "

" Eunhyuk - shii! I've designed my new autograph! Could you have a look at them ? "- asked Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk saw the autographes. He snapped on Hyoyeon's forehead.

" Ya! Why did you do that ? "- Hyoyeon stracthed her head.

" They're too ugly! Design a new one! "- Eunhyuk returned the notebook to Hyoyeon.

" Fine! "- Hyoyeon walked out of his room.

" This silly girl..."- he chuckled and picked a pencil -" Should I desgin for her ? "

* The terrace...

Hyoyeon sat there with an upset face. She looked at her notebook.

" They are ugly ? No, they aren't! Well, maybe just a little bit but I've designed them, with all my heart. "

" Why are you talking alone, Hyoyeon ? "

Hyoyeon heard a familiar voice. She turned back and saw Donghae.

" Donghae - shii! "

" What happened to you ? Tell me all the story. "- Donghae sat down and smiled at her.

Hyoyeon began to tell him about her story.

" That's all ? "- he asked.

" Yes.It sounds stupid, isn't it ? "

" It is! Can I help you with your signature ? "

" That would be nice!"

Donghae picked up the pencil and gave it to Hyoyeon. He started to help her. He haned one hand down on the table, the other he held Hyoyeon's. They both laughed and smiled happily while Eunhyuk was busy designing autographes for Hyoyeon.

 


[ Knock! Knock! ]

Eunhyuk knocked Hyoyeon's room but she wasn't there. He stepped in and placed the paper on the table.

" She'll be surprise."- he smiled at himself.

" Eunhyuk - shii! What are you doing in front of my room ? "- Hyoyeon appeared.

" Ah...Nothing. "

" Look! Donghae designed for me a new one! "- she showed him the notebook.

Eunhyuk opened his eyes widely. He surprised.

" W - What...? "

" Donghae helped me with my autograph. "

" Ok. Fine!"- Eunhyuk walked away.


Eunhyuk was laying on his bed, checking his cellphone. He just thought out of something. He got up quickly and ran to Hyoyeon's room.

" I must get back the paper. If not, I will be missunderstood. "

He opened the door quietly. Hyoyeon nodded up on her table, beside the lamp. Eunhyuk slowly got the paper which was beneath her arms.

" Aish! Move your head! "- he moved Hyoyeon and took the paper -" Yes! "

Eunhyuk got the paper. He suddenly stumbled by a wire. The lamp turned off. It was really dark that Eunhyuk couldn't see anything.

" Hey! Hyo ah! Wake up! "- he shaked her but useless.

Hyoyeon fell into Eunhyuk. He fell down to the floor. She accidentally placed her body on Eunhyuk's. He blushed. He tried to move her and took her to her bed. Then, he ran out immadiately. He huffed hard.

 


* The next morning...

IU marched to the SM building again. All the reporters tried to photographed her. She marched to Leeteuk's office. 

" Hello, Miss IU! "- he greeted her .

" Hello, Leeteuk - shii! "- she smiled at him. Taeyeon glanced at her.

" Please wait for seconds. I'll call Eunhyuk! "

Eunhyuk opened the door. He saw IU.

" What're you doing here ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

" I come here to ask you about the acting. What do you mean act ? "

" You and I will act like a real couple. This is good for both of us. My fan girls won't bother me and you will be more popular. "

" Deal! "- IU smiled and walked out of the room.

When she got near the stair, Eunhyuk stopped herby holding her hands. The reported started to photographed them. He held her head and acted like he was kissing her. The atmosphere was heated up.

" What are you doing ? "- IU asked while Eunhyuk was acting.

" I've told you, acting! "

They didn't know that someone was standing at the balcony, looking at them with a sad face. Donghae saw Hyoyeon was standing sadly. He walked to her. Hyoyeon looked at him, tried to smile and walked away.

 


" Where's Hyoyeon ? "- Taeyeon shouted nervously.

" Has anyone seen Hyoyeon ? "- Jessica asked the staff.

The two girls found Hyoyeon all the building. At that moment, Junior was practicing at the studio. Kyuhyun's cellphone suddenly rang.

" Yongseo ? Taeyeon noona! What ?! Hyoyeon disappear ? "- Kyuhyun shouted.

Eunhyuk surprised. Donghae glanced at Eunhyuk and walked away without a word.

 


*  Where Hyoyeon was...

Hyoyeon wore a wig and a black dress to disguise. She felt peace when she walked on the pavement. She went to the market. Hyoyeon saw a hair clip with a red heart on it. She liked it but she didn't have enough money to buy it. Her cellphone rang.

" Yongseo ? Donghae - shii! "

" You are in Gangnam right ? "

" How do you know ? "- Hyoyeon surprised.

" It's a secret. Now, I'll show you some interesting shop. " 

Hyoyeon followed Donghae's directions. She didn't know that Donghae was Right behind her. He disguised and talked to her through the cellphone. Hyoyeon went to an ice cream shop.

" Does the ice cream taste good ? "- asked Donghae.

" Yes! Thank you! "- a smile appeared on Hyoyeon's face.

The next shop was a fashion boutique. 

" Miss Hyoyeon! A guy bought you this and told me to give it to you. "- said the seller.

" Oh, really ? Thank you! "- Hyoyeon took the bag. There was a white dress in it.

" Do you like the dress, Hyo ? "- asked Donghae.

" I like it a lot. Thank you! "

" Now, I have a surprise for you. Turn around. "- he hang up.

Hyoyeon was about to turned back but her cellphone rang. The smile on Donghae's disappeared whe he heard that the guy who was talking on the phone with Hyoyeon was Eunhyuk.

" Where are you ? I'll pick you up. "- said Eunhyuk.

" I'm in Gangnam. "

" Ok. Wait for me at the bus stop."

" Fine. "

Hyoyeon ran away, left Donghae behind, standing alone.

 


* Eunhyuk's car...

" Why did you run away ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

" Uhm...I had a lot of stress. "

" Really ? Did you ? Ok. Change your clothes or you're gonna die with Jessica. "

" Fine. Get out of here! "- Hyoyeon pushed Eunhyuk. He parked his car.

While Hyoyeon was changing her clothes, Eunhyuk saw the accessories shop. He looked at the hair clip with a red heart. Eunhyuk thought for seconds. He quickly made up his mind and bought the hair clip. Hyoyeon has done changing her clothes. Eunhyuk hid the hair clip but she saw it. Hyoyeon tried to get it but Eunhyuk was taller than her.

" Let me have a look at it! "

" No, you can't! It's mine. "

" You use a hair clip ? "- Hyoyeon laughed.

" Ah...No..."- Eunhyk blushed when she found out his mistake.

" So let me use it ? "

" Ok. I bought it for you but be careful . It costed 100,000 won."- Eunhyk said while he was driving.

" No, it's not."

" Yes, it did cost! "

"No, it's not. Look! There's a label on it. It costs 3000 won."

" It was wrong. It did cost 100,000 won. "

Hyoyeon laughed hard. Eunhyuk laughed too. They were both happy.