Heartbroken

Love Love Love

" Let's break up. "

" Neh ? "- Hyoyeon opened her eyes widely.

" I said let's break up. Let's end here. "

Hyoyeon thought he was teasing her but no, he was serious. She stared him without blinking.

" But why ? I don't understand. Why do you want to break up ? We haven't dated for so long. "

Eunhyuk stood in silence. He tried to look away.

" Eunhyuk - shii! Could you look into my face and tell me why ? "

Eunhyuk still in silence. His phone rang.

" Yongseo ? Hong Ki ? What's wrong ? "

" You're with noona right ? Don't come home with her. "

" Why ? Our dad is there ? "

" Kind of... "

" You've already known it ? "

" A little of. "

" Ok. Tell Kyuhyun to come to the night market and pick her up for me. "

Eunhyuk hung up and walked away. A hand grabbed his wrist. Eunhyuk shook his head and denied it. 

" Eunhyuk! "- Hyoyeon called him but in vain.

She started to tear up. Hyoyeon slumped and swam in the sea of tears. She wiped but tears just escaped from her eyes non - stop. All of her dreams about Eunhyuk and herself suddenly vanished in seconds.

On the other side, Eunhyuk walked far away from Hyoyeon. He headed on the pole. His eyes filled with tears. His heart just liked had broken into hundred pieces. He sighed and shook his head again. He made his way to the dorm. Hyoyeon got up and put the bag on her shoulder. She turned around and saw someone.

" Kyuhyun - shii.... "

" Hyoyeon. What happened ? "- Kyuhyun ran to her.

" I don't know either. We broke up. "- cried Hyoyeon -" I have to ask him. "

" Don't do that, Hyo! Eunhyuk hyung is quite in a disorder now. Let's have a talk. "- Kyuhyun stopped her.

Hyoyeon looked at him and nodded. Kyuhyun led her to a grilled beef restaurant.

" Tell me your feeling. You'll feel better. "- Kyuhyun poured some soju into the glass.

" I'm very upset now. I don't know why he broke up with me. "- Hyoyeon cried again.

" Maybe he has some personal reason like family or public. "

" He said he wanted to announced our relationship. Is that his personal reason ? "- she drank the soju.

" Well... That's weird. "

" Why was he so in a sudden ? I don't understand! "- Hyoyeon drank again.

They sat in silence for a while. Kyuhyun was thinking. Hyoyeon kept drinking more and more. Her face turned red. She headed on the table. Hyoyeon was drunk.Kyuhyun stared her. He carried her on his back and went home. Hyoyeon nodded off. 

" You know what, Hyo ? I think I like you. "- he muttered.

Hyoyeon still in silence. Tears fell. 

* Junior's dorm...

Eunhyuk came back home. He opened the door and saw his dad, who was waiting for him. ( I'm sorry for didn't tell you guys Eunhyuk's father name. His name is Danniel. ) 

" Appa! What're you doing at this time ? "- asked Eunhyuk

" Listen to me, son! I can't go back to your mother anymore. "

" Why ? "

" Because Jo Un is still alive. "


Kyuhyun returned to the dorm with Hyoyeon on his back. He placed Hyoyeon on her bed and walked away. He sighed. Kyuhyun went to the kitchen and met the sadly Eunhyuk there.

" Eunhyuk hyung! What did you do to her ? "- Kyuhyun grabbed Eunhyuk's collar.

" You do this to your own hyung, Kyu ? You like her ? Take her! "- Eunhyuk pushed Kyuhyun away.

" Ya! "- Kyuhyun shouted at him. 

" Hyung! You're too noisy! Hyoyeon noona is crying hard upstairs. What happened ? "- Hong Ki walked down.

" Ask your brother! "- Kyuhyun pointed at Eunhyuk.

" Hong Ki... "- Eunhyuk gave Hong Ki a sign.

Hong Ki nodded and whispered something in Kyuhyun's ear. He surprised and covered his mouth.

" What the...! Unbelievable! "

Eunhyuk nodded. He sighed. 

" Think in another way, hyung! She is crying and suffering. Don't you care ? "- asked Kyuhyun.

" If you were me, what would you do in this situation ? "

Kyuhyun was in silence. He was frozen because of Eunhyuk's question.

" She's gonna be fine. By the way, I was just a follower at first.Captivated for a short time. "

Eunhyuk said and threw his H necklace on the floor. Kyuhyun looked at the necklace then Eunhyuk. Hong Ki picked it up and followed Eunhyuk.

" Ya hyung! It can stand for Hyukjae! Not only for Hyoyeon. Maybe Hong Ki as well! "- Hong Ki tried to persuaded him but in vain.

Kyuhyun heard some engine sound and someone marched upstairs, yelled:

" YA! KIM HYOYEON!YOU ARE GOING TO DIE WITH ME! "

" Sica noona!Wait! "- Kyuhyun ran after Jessica.

He tried to stop Jessica but he was too late. Jessica had reach the door handle. She opned the door immediately. 

" Ya! Kim Cho- "- Jessica was interrupted by the sniffing. 

" Unnie... "- Hyoyeon looked up with her eyes filled with tears.

" Oh no... "

* The next day...

Eunhyuk had a photoshoot with some female models. Hong Ki, Taeyeon and Kyuhyun came along to watch him. The atmosphere was not very good. Hyoyeon came to the studio sneakily. She stood behind Hong Ki without letting him know but Eunhyuk had seen her.

" Eunhyuk - shii... "- Hyoyeon mumbled.

Suddenly IU approached Eunhyuk and caressed his face. He pulled her into his lap and touched her hair. The staff clapped their hands.Hyoyeon was shocked. 

" If Hyoyeon noona saw this, she would be very sad. "

Hong Ki said and turned around. He saw Hyoyeon who was standing behind him. Hong Ki dropped his jaw and turned back.

" Oh no! Saw it! "- he muttered surprisingly.

Taeyeon turned around. She pushed her outside.

" Go outside! You shouldn't be here. "- she whispered.

Hyoyeon went outside and waited until the photoshoot end. Eunhyuk  went outside and sat on a bench.

" What do you want to say ? I told you that we had broken up. Why do you keep sending messages and fooling around ? "- said Eunhyuk.

" I just want to know why. "

" I was just playing with you.Using you, don't you know it ?What's the difference between you and the other girls ? "- Eunhyuk said and walked away. Hong Ki and Kyuhyun were standing behind them, dropped their jaws.

" Eunhyuk! "- Hyoyeon called.

He stopped and turned around, saw the three of them.

" What are you doing here ? Don't you have to get ready for the next scene ? "

Kyuhyun and Hong Ki looked at Eunhyuk then Hyoyeon.

" Don't like! "- they said in low voice.

Eunhyuk gave them a death glare. They ran inside, leave the couple outside.

" You should move out of our dorm too. "- said Eunhyuk.

" What ? "

" You're just our manager. You can stay at your house. By the way, you don't like to live with me, right ? "

Hyoyeon bit her lower lip. Her tears were ready to come out.

" I won't go! I didn't come here to date with you. Why do I have to move out when we broke up ? I had a contract with Leeteuk so I came here. If you don't want to see me, move out! "- Hyoyeon said and marched inside.

Eunhyuk sat alone. He sighed and shook his head. Hyoyeon headed to the stairs. She sat on the step and cried. Outside the window it was raining hard.

~ Flashback ~

* SM Town...

That day was a raining day. It was cold and foggy but nothing could stop the couple. They were sitting inside, looked out the window.

" Look! It's raining! "- Hyoyeon pointed.

" What's so strange ? It's just rain. "- Eunhyuk drank a sip of hot tea. He rubbed his hands together to get warm.

" Let's go out and play! "

" Are you crazy ? It's raining hard outside. Do you want to catch a cold again ? "

" Come on! It's gonna be so excited! "

Hyoyeon grabbed Eunhyuk's hand and pulled him outside but he kept pulling her back. Finally, the childish Hyoyeon had made Eunhyuk go outside. They got all wet.

" This's so cool! "- Hyoyeon stretched her arms and enjoyed the rain.

" You're really annoying! Go inside now! "

Eunhyuk lifted her up and went into the house in bridal style. Hyoyeon struggled and hit his chest. Eunhyuk took a towel and dried Hyoyeon's wet hair. She turned around and faced him with her back.

" Are you at at me, Hyoyeonie ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon didn't answer him. She crossed her arms in front of her chest. Eunhyuk brusted into laugh. He started to tickle her. She laughed and turned around.

" You're laughing! You aren't mad at me anymore. "

" No, I'm not. Do something for me then I won't be mad at you. "

Eunhyuk smiled and approached Hyoyeon. He placed his lips on hers for three seconds. Hyoyeon smiled.

" Thank you. "

~ End Flashback ~

Eunhyuk went inside and accidentally looked inside the room. He saw Hyoyeon was crying alone. She covered her face and wiped her tears. Eunhyuk looked at her without blinking. He sighed. 

" I wish I could go to her and hug her, but I couldn't "- Eunhyuk mumbled.


[ Knock! Knock! ]

Someone knocked the door. A lady came and opened it. She met him, Danniel.

" It's you...It's really you... "- he said.

" Ah... Sorry.Who're you, Mr ? "- asked the lady. Danniel took off his glasses and stared at her. She covered .

" ...Danniel ?... Is that you, Lee ...Danniel ? "- the lady was in shock.

" It's me... Hello, Jo Un... "

The two stared at each other. It had been 35 years since they last saw. Danniel was Jo Un's first love. Jo Un was his first love.

" You should come in. "- she let him come in -" Do you want a cup of tea ? "

" That would be great. "

Jo Un made some tea the they had a talk. 

" You're still alive. "

" Everybody thought that I had suicied but I was saved. I moved to the States later then because I didn't want my family suffer and think that I'm a bad mother. "

" No, you are not a bad mom. You had raised a beautiful and great daughter. "

" Thanks. Have you met her, Hyoyeon ? "

" No, I haven't but I will. "

* SM...

Eunhyuk came home hand in hand with IU. Hyoyeon, who was doing the gardening near there, saw them. She was jealous and bit her lower lip.

" IU, do you want to hang out with me ? "- asked Eunhyuk. 

" Oppa! You're so different today! Yes, I'd love to. "- IU clapped her hands.

" Let's go! "

Hyoyeon took the water hose and sprayed the water at them. Eunhyuk and IU got wet.

" Ya! What're you doing ? "- Eunhyuk yelled at her.

" I know you hate me but I still like you. Before I hate you, I will do things like this often so get ready! "

Eunhyuk smirked and walked away with IU. Hyoyeon stood alone. She sighed. Suddenly, someone put a hat on her head. She turned around.

" Donghae - shii... "

" Wear it! If not you will get old soon. "

" Thank you. "- Hyoyeon nodded.

" I heard that you two have broken up. "

" That's right. But I don't know what the reason is. Hey, should I move out ? "

" Why are you in a sudden ? "

" He wans me to move out. He's hated me already. Live here just make he hate me more. I don't want face him either. "

Donghae nodded and sighed. Hyoyeon took off her hat and ran away.

* The club...

IU and Eunhyuk sat in silence. Eunhyuk kept drinking whisky all the time. IU kept staring at him. She snatch the glass away from his hand but he took it back and poured more whisky.

" Oppa! You're drunken! "

" Who's your oppa ? "- he frowned.

" Your broke up with Hyoyeon. So do you love me ? "

" Never and forever! "

" Oppa! Who are you falling into now ? "- IU cried.

" Hyoyeon! Kim Hyoyeon! My Kim Choding! My Hyoyeonie! "- he yelled at her and acted like a three - year - old kid.

IU stormed out of the club. She wiped her tears. She thought that Eunhyuk broke up with Hyoyeon because he was still in love with her. IU went home, left the unhappy Eunhyuk inside.

" Stupid, Eunhyuk... "- he mumbled.


* 10:00 p.m...

Hyoyeon couldn't sleep. She was thinking. She leaned over and headed to the stair. Sudenly, someone bumped into her. She lifted him up and stared at him. The man was in a terrible condition. His face was red. His hair looked like a bird nest. His lips bruised and there were some scratches in his face.

" Eunhyuk - shii! What happened to you ? "- asked Hyoyeon.

" It's you again... Hand off me! "

" You're drunken! "

" Why do you care ? I'm just rubbish. I'm a fool! "

" What're you talking about ? "

Eunhyuk didn't answer but stepped close to Hyoyeon and hugged her tightly. She pushed him away but he kept hugging her.

" Don't push me...please...Just one last hug... "- Eunhyuk muttered.

Hyoyeon's cheeks flushed. She did nothing and let Eunhyuk hug her. The, Eunhyuk released Hyoyeon and held her shoulders, looked into her tearful eyes.

" It's true that I don't have any feeling with you anymore. "- he shook his head -" Don't bother me again. Don't make me be so mean to you. "

Tears came out. Hyoyeon felt so hopeless and miserable. Everything in her broke. 

" Let's end here. Go to sleep now. "

Hyoyeon nodded but she couldn't go. Eunhyuk's arm was on the door, blocking. He didn't want Hyoyeon to go. He he just wanted her to stay with him. But then, Eunhyuk realized that what he was doing. He put his arm down and let Hyoyeon go inside. His tears fell. 

" Stay with me...please...my Hyoyeonie... "- he mumbled with his eyes filled with tears.