Confessions

Love Love Love

 

 

 

" I'm gonna tell you only once so listen carefully. I think.....I like you. "

Hyoyeon blushed hard. She didn't know what to say. She almost dropped her jaw. She stood there in silence, stared at Eunhyuk like a bewilder deer.

" Hyoyeon ? Are you listening to me ? "- Eunhyuk waved his hand in front of Hyoyeon's face.

" Oh...I'm listening. "

" So...What's your answer ? "

" I... "

Hyoyeon suddenly ran away. She ran to her room and sat outside, looked at the balcony. She sat silently, hugged her legs. Her eyes were full of anxieties.

" How could I... "- Hyoyeon mumbled.

" Could what ? "

Hyoyeon heard a famliar voice from the next balcony. Her face turned red again.

" Eunhyuk - shii..."- Hyoyeon looked up.

" Why did you run away ? "

" Nothing... "- Hyoyeon lied.

" Tell me! Don't be shy! '

" Ok... Well, my mom, she tried very hard to love a guy but she failed. So she had to marry my dad. She was very hurt and passed away. I don't want to follow her footsteps. I'm scared to be in love. "

Eunhyuk sat quietly. He stared at Hyoyeon for a while.

" You can trust me. I'll make you happy. I'll protect you. I won't leave you. "- Eunhyuk started.

" I don't know... "

" Jump! "

" What ? "

" Jump to my balcony! I'll cacth you! "- Eunhyuk pointed at his balcony.

" What ? Are you mad enough ? I'm gonna die! "

" Only one meter. Jump! Show me if you do trust me or not. "

Hyoyeon looked into his eyes. He was serious, not teasing her like usual.  She nodded and jumped, with her eyes shut. Hyoyeon fell into Eunhyuk, only a few inches away from his face.

" See ? You succeeded! "- said Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon finally opened her eyes.

Hyoyeon stood up. She stared at him and blushed.

" I told you that I'll catch you. You can totally trust me. "

" I...I need times to think. Just give me more times. "

" Ok. Like you said, I'll give you some times to think. "

" Thanks. "

" But I'll wait untill you accept me. "

Hyoyeon slowly nodded. She returned to her room.

* The next morning...

Hyoyeon was doing the gardening. Of course, she was not a gardener but loved to do it. Hyoyeon raked some leaves and planted some flowers. She sat on the green grass, digged the soil in the flower pot, humming some songs. Suddenly, someone came and sat behind her. He based on her back.

" Eunhyuk - shii! I'm busy! "

" I'm so tired. Let me rest for a while. "

" On my back ? Go inside! "

" No, my bed isn't as soft and warm as your back. "- Eunhyuk said made Hyoyeon giggled.

" Ya! When will you stop fooling around like this ? "

" You mean protect ?

" Whatever! "

" I'll keep being around you untill you accept me. "

" Ya! That's duress! Not fair! "- Hyoyeon slapped his arm. Eunhyuk laughed in front of her reaction.

" Your birthday is coming. Next week, right ? "- asked Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon nodded.

" Because of my schedule so I won't be able to celebrate. I'll give you my gift first. "- he continuted.

Eunhyuk gave Hyoyeon a little gift box. Hyoyeon seemed very curious. She opened it right away. Hyoyeon dropped her jaw.

" What is this bracelet ? "

" There's a letter H. "- Eunhyuk pointed at the bracelet- " Do you know what the letter H stands for ? "

" Hyoyeon, of course. Don't tell me that it stands for... "

" Hyukjae! I have a necklace which has a letter H too. "- Eunhyuk showed Hyoyeon his necklace.

" It...stands for my name, doesn't it ? "

" My Hyoyeonie is so smart! "- he carried her inside in bridal style.

" Ya! Put me down! "- she hit his chest.


Hyoyeon was sleeping upstairs. She heard some noise which made her woke up. She headed to the kitchen. It was dark. Suddenly, the lights .

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYOYEON!!! "- Kyuhyun and Hong Ki popped out.

Hyoyeon surprised. She turned around and saw a pink birthday cake. Hong Ki and Kyuhyun were jumping around, singing the happy birthday song. Donghae was blowing up the candles. Eunhyuk held the plastic knife and looked at Hyoyeon, smiled happily. Hyoyeon almost cried. She covered with her hands.

" Blow the candles, noona! "

Hyoyeon blew the candles. Everyone clapped their hands. She cut the cake and everybaody ate theirs. Kyuhyun stood up and gave Hyoyeon his present.

" Is this too soon ? "- asked Hyoyeon.

" No, it isn't. Because of our schedule so we celebrate your birthday early. "- Kyuhyun shook his head.

Hyoyeon opened the box. There was a cotton wolf inside. Hyoyeon took it out. She laughed and hugged it.

" Do you like it ? It stands for me. "

" I like it! Thank you, wolf! "

" Noona! Open mine! "

Hyoyeon opened Hong Ki's and took out a porcelain cup. It had Hyoyeon's name on it.

" Thank you, Hong Ki! "

" Hyung! Where's yours ? "- Kyuhyun turned to Eunhyuk and Donghae.

" I'll give her tomorrow. "- said Donghae.

" I've already given her this morning. "

Everybody cleaned up and returned to their rooms. Before Hyoyeon could reach the door handle, Eunhyuk stopped her.

" Their gifts aren't as good as mine, huh ? Something is waiting for you on your bed. "- he whispered.

Hyoyeon glanced at him. She walked into her room and saw a cotton tiger which is sitting on her bed. She rubbed her eyes to see it again. She ran to the tiger and hugged it tightly. She smiled brightly. That night, she hugged the tiger when she was sleeping although the cotton wolf was right beside her. It was so warm. 

* Next morning...

Hyoyeon was doing the gardening again. She was sawing some wood. Eunhyuk was standing on the balcony, looking at Hyoyeon. He smiled and went inside to take his camera. He walked to the balcony.

" Hyoyeonie! Look up here! "- Eunhyuk called.

Hyoyeon looked up.

" Say cheese! "- Eunhyuk took a photo of Hyoyeon before she could realize what he was doing.

" Ya! How dare you! "- Hyoyeon seemed very angry.

" I just want to memorize you. "

" You can't just remember yourself ? "

" I'm easily to forget things. That's why I have to take photo of you. I can look back at the past when I get old. "

" Aish... "- Hyoyeon sighed.

Hyoyeon kept working while Eunhyuk was watching her. Hyoyeon began to feel uncomfortable. She looked up and staring at Eunhyuk who was still smiling at himself.

" Hey! Don't have anything to do ? Come and help me! "

Eunhyuk nodded and quickly ran to the garden. He helped her to dig the soil and plant the flowers while Hyoyeon was dealing with the wood.

" Hey, Hyoyeonie! Let me do it for you. "- Eunhyuk took the saw from Hyoyeon's hands.

" It's ok. I can do it. "

" This is a man job. You should go and have a rest. "- Eunhyuk said and accidentally made a piece of wood fell into Hyoyeon's foot.

" Ouch! "- Hyoyeon jumped around.

" I'm sorry. Ae you ok ? "- he appologised. She nodded.

Eunhyuk bent down and rubbed her foot. Hyoyeon's face turned red. She tried to look away. 

" Eunhyuk - shii... It's ok. "

" Like I said, I'll protect you. "

Hyoyeon blushed again. She just nodded. 

" I'm still waiting for your answer. You don't have to say it, just wear the bracelet or not. "- Eunhyuk said and began sawing.

 


" Hyoyeon - shii. Can I have a talk with you ? "- asked Donghae.

" Yes. What do you want to talk about ? " 

" Tomorrow, I'm going to my hometown. Do you wanna come along ? "

" I'd love to. "

" We have to go by airplane. It's in Busan. "

" It's ok. I'd love to visit Busan. "

" I'll bring your birthday present tomorrow. "

Hyoyeon ran back to her room and prepared her suitcase. Donghae looked at her and smiled. 

* Gimpo airport...

Donghae and Hyoyeon was sitting on a bench, waiting for their passport to be done. Donghae bought for her coffee. It was quite cold that day.

" I'll introduce you to my parents. "- said Donghae.

" Great! "

" No, not in a normal way. I'll introduce you as my girlfriend. "

" But you have already got a girlfriend. "- Hyoyeon didn't understand any thing.

" Don't you understand it, Hyo ? I want you to become my lady. "

" But... What about your lady ? "

" My lady is you. I like you, Hyoyeon. "- he said while holding her hands.

" Donghae - shii...I don't know. "- Hyoyeon blushed.

" I'll come inside. If you accept me then come along with me. If not, I'm gonna be fine. "

Hyoyeon nodded. Donghae took his luggage and went inside. Hyoyeon sat alone. She sighed. She was between two men, one side was Donghae, the gentleman and the other side was Eunhyuk, the childish but caring man. Her mind kept telling her: " Chose Donghae. He'll take care of you for real. " but her heart kept telling: " Chose Eunhyuk. He maybe childish but he is the one that can make you smile. He is the one that you can trust on and he loves you from the bottom of his heart. " Hyoyeon shook her head to let her thoughts fly away. Suddenly, a car approached her. A tall man stepped out. 

" Eunhyuk - shii! Why are you here ? "

" I came here to get you. I won't let my girl go with another man. "- Eunhyuk said and took her luggage into his car.

" How do you know ? "

" It's one of my skills. "- Eunhyuk put one finger on his mouth.

He pulled Hyoyeon inside and drove away. A smile appeared on Hyoyeon's face. 

" He's the one. "- she mumbled.

" Who ? "

" Him. "- she replied.

" Who ? "

" Ya! Don't eavesdrop me! "

* On the plane...

Donghae sat alone. He looked outside and sighed. 

" She didn't accept me. "- he mumbled.


Eunhyuk was standing in front of Hyoyeon. He was staring at her like Kyuhyun had stared at him. 

" Tell me the answer, Hyoyeonie. "

" I'm still thinking. "- Hyoyeon put her hands behind her back.

" Just follow your heart. "

" Ok... "- Hyoyeon blushed.

Eunhyuk heard some noise like jingling bell. 

" Is that... "

Eunhyuk hadn't finished his sentence. He saw the bracelet on Hyoyeon's wrist. He jumped up and down.

" You accept me ? "

" I've already shown you. "

" I want you to say it. "

" I accept you... "

" And... "

" I like you, Hyukie! "