Get back together

Love Love Love

" Seohyun! "

Kyuhyun screamed when he saw the girl. She was totally wet because of the heavy rain. Her face was very pale. Her body was so skinny and lifeless. She looked up and stared at the man she loved.

" Kyuhyunie... I came for you... "- Seohyun whispered and collapsed.

" Seohyun! "

Taeyeon ran to them and carried Seohyun inside. She laid Seohyun on her bed and covered her with the blanket. Taeyeon stepped out and met Kyuhyun.

" Is she ok ? "- asked Kyuhyun.

" Yeah. She's sleeping. You should do something to make Seohyun feel better. "

" Can I see her now ? "

" Sure. "

Taeyeon opened the door and pushed Kyuhyun inside.Then, she came out. Kyuhyun stared at Seohyun. She was so sick, like Hyoyeon had said. Kyuhyun stroll to the bed. He dried Seohyun's hair with a towel.

" Kyu... Kyuhyunie... "- Seohyun cried in her sleep.

" Seohyunie... I'm here. Don't cry.Don't be sick because of me. I promise I will protect you to the rest of our life. "- Kyuhn held Seohyun's hands.

" Kyuhyunie... I miss you...a lot...I'm hurt.... "- she whispered.

" I'm sorry... I'm sorry for making you hurt, hiding away from you... I thought you had gone with YongHwa but you didn't...I didn't know you would be like this... I should have let you help me... I'm sorry... "

" Kyuhyunie... "- she called in her dream.

" I love you, Seohyunie... "- he kissed her forehead.

A smile appeared on Seohyun's face. She nodded and went back to sleep. Kyuhyun turned off the lamp and closed the door.


" What's that ? "- Taeyeon asked when she smelt something tasty.

" Chicken soup ? Oh no! "- Leeteuk ran to the kitchen.

He saw Kyuhyun, who was heating the soup. Leeteuk crossed his arms and looked at Kyuhyun.

" Look who is deeply in love! Need some help ? "- Leeteuk .

" Yeah. Could you bring this to Seohyun ? "

" Of course. "

Leeteuk brought the food to Seohyun. He came out.

" She's awake. Come and talk to her. "

Kyuhyun stroll in. He saw Seohyun was sitting on the bed and eating soup. He slowly stroll to her. 

" Hey... "- he started.

" Oppa! "- Seohyun said with her eyes widen.

" Seohyunie... I- "

" Answer me first! Why did you lie to me ? Why did you leave me ? "

" I... "

" Answer me! "- she cried.

" I don't want to hurt you! I'm sorry! "- Kyuhyun said with his eyes filled with tears.

" Please oppa! I'll do anything for you... I won't leave you... "- Seohyun crawled off the bed.

" Seohyunie... "

" Please oppa....please...come back to me... I'm sorry for didn't believe you... "- she downed on her knees and swam in the ocean of tears.

" I won't........leave you. I promise. I'll stay with you, my Seohyunie! "

" Oppa! "

" Believe me! I'll make you smile. "

Kyuhyun pulled Seohyun into his lap and kissed on her cheek. 

( Seokyu is done! Now back with Hyohyuk! )

* Movie theater / 8:30 p.m...

Hyoyeon and Junho was watching Despicable Me 2 ( yeah! There's a Minion Fever in Vietnam! Crazy huh ? )Junho laughed a lot but Hyoyeon just sat in silence and looked at her popcorn box. 

The movie ended. They walked outside.

" I guess we have to say goodbye here! Don't you think you need a lift ? "- Junho smiled.

" I'll take the subway. The film was very great. Thanks! "

" You're welcome! So goodbye, Hyo! "

" Goodbye. "- Hyoyeon waved her hand. She sighed and started walking to the front door.

~ Eunhyuk's POV ~

I was watching Despicable Me 2 with IU. I had made a promise to go on a date with her and that's why I was there. The movie was very funny, I admitted. IU did laugh a lot but I didn't move my lips once. I couldn't help but sighed.

The movie ended. I made IU go home and stayed at the mall for a while. I walked around and.... I saw her. 

~ End Eunhyuk's POV ~

Hyoyeon kept walking to the front door while Eunhyuk kept running after her. He was opposite her, only a escalator apart but she didn't know his existence. Eunhyuk finally caught Hyoyeon up. He grabbed her hand and led her to the balcony. When they were at the balcony, she stood in silence and looked at him. He stood and stared into her eyes. He touched her cheek and pulled her closer to him. Eunyuk couldn't control himself and placed his lips on Hyoyeon's for seconds. He missed her. Hyoyeon couldn't do anything. She missed him. An electric line ran through Hyoyeon's body. She opened her eyes  and pushed him away. Hyoyeon ran to the restroom. Eunhyuk was left a lone. He slapped himself. 

Eunhyk walked out of the shopping mall. He suddenly saw a familiar firgue or I can say a blonde was walking in front of him. She was about to cross the street but Eunhuk had stopped her. He held her hand tightly.

" What ? Hand off me! "- she said.

" Answer me first! Why do you keep hiding away from me ? "

" I don't know... "

" Answer me! "- Eunhyuk shook her in frustration and yelled. Tears were ready to fall.

" Because I'm scared! "- Hyoyeon cried.

" Of what ? "

" Myself! I'm scared of myself! I don't know if I still love you or not... I'm very confused... "- she wiped her tears. Eunhuk were surprised because of Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon took a deep breath and continued -" Maybe stop seeing each other will make me easier to forget you... "

Eunhyuk stared at her and released her hand. He let her go. Hyoyeon turned around and headed to the station.

* Three weeks later...

Junior was on the way to a concert. Everyone was dozing off. 

" Hey! Turn around! Drive to the Lee resort! "- Eunhyuk ordered.

" But why ? "- asked the driver.

" I say just turn around and head to the Lee resort! Are you deaf ? "- he yelled.

" Just do what he says. "- replied Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned to Leeteuk and whipped something . They both giggled.

The car ran to the Lee resort. Eunhyuk got down and ran inside. He ran around the resort, looked for someone that he loved. He took out his phone and called someone but the person didn't pick up.

" Aish! What do you want now ? "- he frowned.


Jo Un had done her paperwork. She was cleaning things up. She grabbed the files and stood up. Suddenly, everything turned darker and not as clearly as earlier. She rubbed her eyes but didn't get better. Jo Un ende up with darkness.


* Happy Brige...

Hyoyeon was standing on the brige, looked at her cellphone. She sighed.

" Why don't you answer the phone ? "- a familiar voice behind her.

Hyoyeon turned around and saw Eunhyuk. She dropped her jaw and covered . Eunhyuk marched to her.

" If I pick up, why do I have to say ? "- Hyoyeon asked innocently.

" Just say what you wanna say. Come on! Say it! "

" I.... I want to be with you... "- she slowly said.

A smile appeared on Eunhyuk's face. He hugged her tightly then released and looked into her big eyes.

" Let's go! "

Eunhyuk held Hyoyeon's hand and ran. Hyoyeon laughed and ran after him.

A/N: Short chapter! Hyohyuk and Seokyu got back together. Jo Un had something wrong with her eyes. Next chapter, Jessica will get back her memories, Jo Un knows her daughter's secret boyfriend. Only four chapter to go! Fighting!