Eunhyuk's inner thought the fight between Hyoyeon - IU

Love Love Love

* April 4th...

" Yongseo? Umma ? "- Eunhyuk was talking on the phone.

" Hello my son! Com to the Italian restaurant. I have something to tell you. "

" I'll be right there. "

Eunhyuk drove to the Italian restaurant to meet his mom. His mom, the famous singer Yumi, greeted him happily. 

" Come here, my son! I haven't met you for ages! "- she was about to hug Eunhyuk but he avoided it.

" What do you want to tell me ? "

" I has invited in reporter here. He is going to interview you about your new album. "

Eunhyuk looked at the reporter then his mom. He bowed at them. 

" I'm sorry. I have to go for a personal reasons. "

" Hey! Hyuk Jae! Get back here! "- Yumi shouted at him.

Eunhyuk drove back to his dorm. Hyoyeon and Kyuhyun was at the terrace at the moment. Kyuhyun was cleaning the terrace. Hyoyeon helped him. 

" Hey Kyu! Have you seen Eunhyuk around here ? "

" No, I haven't. I heard that he had gone out for a whole day. "

Hyoyeon returned to her...I mean Eunhyuk's room. She took out a little gift box.

" Today is Eunhyuk's birthday. I wonder wher he is now. "

Hyoyeon sat on the carpet. She was thinking. Why Hyoyeon had to give Eunhyuk his birthday present ? 

~ Flashback ~

* Injeon high school...

After filming for a whole day, Hyoyeon decided to take a rest. She went to the school back yard. She felt very peaceful here. She accidentally saw Eunhyuk and IU.

" Oppa! I didn't bring my car here. Would you drive me home ? "- asked IU.

Eunhyuk glanced at her. She was doing some aegyo. 

" I'm a bit sick today. Carry my bag please. "

Eunhyuk smirked. He walked away. IU followed him.

" Oppa! It is heavy! "

Eunhyuk opened the car door. IU stepped in. Then he took her home.

" Hyoyeon! We will be going! "- said IU.

Hyoyeon nodded instead of saying goodbye. A white car approached her. Donghae stepped out.

" Get in! I'll drive you home. "

" Thank you but I can go by Sica's car. "

" I've come a long way here. Come on! Get in! "

~ End Flashback ~

Eunhyuk met Yumi at the SM garden. They stared at each other for a while.

" How dare you embarrass me at that moment ? "- Yumi asked her son angrily.

Eunhyuk stood in silence.

" You're my son! "

" Why did you arrange that interview ? "

" I want the entire world to listen to my music. You are the only that I have. You are now very famous. That's why I need you. "

 


* The corridor...

Hyoyeon was looking for Eunhyuk. She had run all the building. Finally, she found him. But not the usual Eunhyuk. He was standing behind the column of the stairs, crying screctly.

" Eunhyuk...He's crying. I'd better not bother him. "- Hyoyeon couldn't believed in her eyes. She ran away.

Along the corridor, she suddenly met Eunhyuk with his eyes dried.

" Where do you think you're going ? "

" Uhm...Nothing. "- Hyoyeon tried not to look into his eyes.

" You are delivering coffee ? "- Eunhyuk pointed at the coffee cup which was on Hyoyeon's hand.

" No, I'm not. "

" You're lying. Come with me! "- he grabbed Hyoyeon's hand.

* The playground...

They both sat on the swings. Eunhyuk tried to make eyes contact with Hyoyeon but she avoided it.

" What are you trying to do, Hyo ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

" Don't ask me. "

" Wait. Are you blushing ? It's because the scene yesterday at Injeon high school, right ? "- Eunhyk flicked off.

" No, it's not! Well...maybe...yes. "- Hyoyeon blushed.

" I knew it! "

Eunhyuk laughed while Hyoyeon looked down and blushed hard.

" Hey! Look at me, Hyoyeon! "- he pointed at himself.

Hyoyeon finally looked up and looked at his face.

" It's just acting. Nothing to worry about. "

" But it is my first kiss. "- she used her hand to cover her lips.

" Come on! Acting! Remember ? We're just friend at usual. No big deal! "

Hyoyeon smiled. She turned at Eunhyuk and asked him:

" What would you do on your fake birthday ? "

" Why do you ask ? "- Eunhyuk swinged.

" If I can, I will do it for for you. "

" Well, let me see. At least a stadium. A huge birthday cake with a lot of candles. You must invite a least 10 famous singers, actors, comedians. Can you do it ? "

" Ya! Stop teasing me! "

Eunhyuk saw the tiny gift box in Hyoyeon's jacket pocket. He took it out.

" What is this ? Colorful paper ? "- he opened the box.

Eunhyuk thought out of something. He grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and led her to the slide. They were both standing on top.

" Let's make paper airplanes. "- said Eunhyuk.

" Huh...How old are you ? "- Hyoyeon giggled.

" Let's see whose fly higher. "

Eunhyuk made an orange airplane. Hyoyeon made a pink airplane. They threw their airplane. Like that, they played with each other happily. After playing for 2 hours, Hyoyeon suddenly hugged Eunhyuk.

" Happy birthday, Eunhyuk! "

 


* The next day / City park...

Junior was making a new video. This time with IU. Hyoyeon was sitting near the fountain. She saw the accessories box of IU. There were a lot of hair clip in the box. Hyoyeon remembered the hair clip that Eunhyuk that bought for her. She took it out.

" Eunhyuk bought it for me. It's still the best althought it did cost 3000 won. "

IU was near there. She heard all what Hyoyeon had said. She was jealous.

" Kim Hyoyeon. You're good but Eunhyuk is mine! "

* The night club...

The SM and IU were partying. Everyone danced and sang. IU screctly took Hyoyeon's hair clip. She unstucked Hyoyeon's name and sticked it on her Beer bottle. Then, she put the hair clip on her head. Hyoyeon saw it.

" Hey IU! Where did you get that hair clip ? "- asked Hyoyeon.

" It's mine. "

" I think you're wrong. It's mine. "

" It looks like yours but it's mine. "

" Really ? It's mine. "

" How can a girl like you wear a hair clip. You even haven't worn a skirt in your life. You never let your hair fall. "

" Fine "

Hyoyeon headed back to Junior's table. Eunhyuk saw the hair clip on IU's hair. He took it back.

" Oppa! It's mine! "

" No, it's not. Look careful. Hyoyeon's name is on your beer bottle. "

" What ? "- She blushed.

" Give it back to Hyoyeon. "

IU bit her lower lip.

" Now! "- he added. 

IU gave the hair clip to Eunhyuk. He gave it back to Hyoyeon. 

" Hyoyeon! Sing a song please! "- Kyuhyun ordered.

" No way! I'm not gonna go on the stage. "

" Oh come on! We'll go with you! "- said the drunken Leeteuk.

Kyuhyun, Donghae, Leeteuk, Taeyeon and Jessica came to the stage and cheered for Hyoyeon. Suddenly, water poured into Hyoyeon. She got all wet. It was IU. She pressed the button. Everyone quickly took Hyoyeon home.

 


Hyoyeon wake up tiredly. She even couldn't walk probably. She had a headache. She headed to the kitchen and had breakfast with Junior. 

" What happened to you, Hyo ? "- asked Kyuhyun.

" I'm fine. "- Hyoyeon suddenly coughed.

" You've got a cold. It must be the water last night. "- said Donghae.

" Drink this. For your cough. "- Eunhyuk gave her a bottle of mineral water.

" Hot tea is better for you. "- Donghae gave her a cup of hot tea.

" And this too. Juice is good too. "- Kyuhyun gave Hyoyeon a glass of orange juice. She smiled.

* Photostudio...

Junior was getting ready for the photoshoot. There wasn't any IU so Hyoyeon was going to place her again like Jessica said. Eunhyuk wore a blue of fit, the color of water so he had to be photographed while drinking water. Donghae wore a black offit. He was photographed while holding a black dog. Kyuhyun wore a red offit, represented for apples. He was eating apples while being photographed. Hyoyeon, the only girl. She wore a white dress and held white roses. While photographing, Eunhyuk had to go to the W.C a lot because of the water that he drank. Everybody was taking a break.

" Hello guys! I bring you someone that can cheer you up! "- said Leeteuk.

IU stepped in. She smiled at Junior and Hyoyeon but they looked at her in a cold way. She sighed.

" Oppa! You're wearing blue ? That's my favorite color! "- said IU.

" IU is right. Every girl like blue. Black like Donghae can have a lot of male fans. Kyuhyun in red can acttract kids. Finally, my pure white Hyoyeon . "- said Leeteuk.

" So Hyoyeon, which color do you like the most ? "- asked IU.

" I....I need to go to the rest room. I'm sorry. "- Hyoyeon rushed out.

Hyoyeon was about to escape but Eunhyuk had stopped her. He pushed her into the wall and blocked her. 

" Hyoyeon! Tell me now! "

"  What ? What are you talking about ? "

" Don't act like you didn't know. Tell me, what color do you like ? "

" I...like green. "

" The color of today. Only! "- he added.

" White! I like white! "- she smiled.

" Huh...You're good at getting away, Hyo. You're getting better! "- Eunhyuk smirked and walked away.

When Hyoyeon stepped out, IU smiled at her..

" Hyoyeon, one more time. What color do you like ? "