First kiss

Love Love Love

" You must be waiting for Eunhyuk, right ? But I came here to get you. "

" Donghae..."- Hyoyeon was still in shocked.

" Let's go! I'll drive you home! " ( so the man in black was Donghae. LOL! Thank you for voting. )


* SM Town / One week later...

Kyuhyun secretly sneaked into Eunhyuk's room. He needed to borrow Eunhyuk's laptop because his laptop had run out of batteries. 

" There is it! "- he took the laptop.

Kyuhyun accidentally saw some white paper under Hyoyeon's pillow. He took them. They were music sheets. 

" Hyoyeon composed these ? Unbelievable! " - he rushed out.

Kyuhyun ran to Leeteuk's office. He gave Leeteuk the music sheets.

" What are these things ? "- asked Leeteuk.

" Hyoyeon composed those! "

" Hyoyeon did ? "- Leeteuk couldn't believed in his ears.

" If Hyoyeon composed that, she would knew about music. And that's mean..."- said Taeyeon.

" She can SING! Kyuhyun! Get Hyoyeon here! We'll get ready for her first song! "- Leeteuk seemed very excited.

" Yes, sir! "- Kyuhyun saluted.

He ran as fast as he could and found Hyoyeon.

" Hyoyeon - shii! Let's go and sing your song! "- Kyuhyun pushed Hyoyeon.

" What the...? Kyuhyun - shii ? "- she didn't understand anything.

Kyuhyun pushed Hyoyeon into the record studio.

" Kyuhyun ah! What are you doing ? Let me go! "- she screamed.

" Hyoyeon! Welcome! I heard that you composed these. So, go and sing your song. We'll record. "- Leeteuk said while Taeyeon was giggling.

Eunhyuk, Donghae were there too. Eunhyuk glanced at Hyoyeon and smirked. Hyoyeon put the headphones on her head and started to sing.

" Manyage naega gandamyeon naega dagagandamyeon..."  ( The song Hyoyeon sang was the song If - sang by Taeyeon in real life. ^^ )

" No. Too soft! Try again. "- said the recorder. Hyoyeon started to sing again. This time with all her heart.

" Manyage naega gandamyeon naega dagagandamyeon.

Ne ol eotteoke saenggakhalkka yonggi nael su eopgo.

Mayage niga gandamyeon niga tteonagadamyeon.

Ne ol eotteoke bonaeyahalji jakku geobi naneungeol. " 

Hyoyeon kept singing and suddenly stopped. She ran away. Donghae followed her. He found Hyoyeon was on the terrace and crying. Donghae came and hugged her tightly.

" It's ok. I understand you. "- he tapped her back.

" Donghae - shii..."

He hugged her for a while. They didn't know that Eunhyuk was there too. He stood quietly, looking at them. Then the evil Kyuhyun came.

" Hyung! Leave her to me! "- he grabbed Hyoyeon's hand.

Kyuhyun led her to the parking lot. He put a helmet on her head them himself. 

" Kyuhyun...Where're we going ? "- asked Hyoyeon.

" To places where can cheer you up! "- he ignited his Vespa.

He rode the Vespa fast that Hyoyeon's hair flew in the air. 

" Woo hoo! This is cool! Can you feel i, Hyo ? "

But Hyoyeon was still in silence. Kyuhyun rode to the supermarket. He led her to the sixth floor.

" Oh come on! Don't by shy, Hyo! Play it! "

Hyoyeon nodded. Theu played smash the croackroches. Then they play blowing. Hyoyeon laughed a lot. Thanks to Kyuhyun!

Kyuhyun led her to a restaurant.

" Their food has ten levels of hot. Should we try all the ten levels ? "- asked Kyuhyun.

Hyoyeon nodded. They started to eat. Is was just level three that tears had escaped from their eyes.

" Seven levels left. Can you handle it ? "- asked Kyuhyun.

" Yes, I can. I heard that eating ice - cream can decrease the hot of chillies. "

" Good idea! "

After leaving the restaurant, they decided to buy ice - cream. Hyoyeon smiled  so brightly.

" This is the last surprise of the day. Let's go! "- he grabbed Hyoyeon's shoulder.

They were on a big bus, driving around the city.

" This is the non - stop bus. It goes around the city for one hour then go back to the station. Like a circle. "

" Great! "- Hyoyeon headed on the window.

Hyoyeon sat quietly. Kyuhyun was sitting behind Hyoyeon, looking at her. He smiled.

" Hyoyeon. You smiled so bright and beautiful. Just let me like you for one hour, on this non - stop bus. "- Kyuhyun mumbled.

Hyoyeon and Kyuhyun came back to their dorm. Hyoyeon went to the terrace to enjoy some fresh air.

She sighed. Her eyes lighted up so many unhappy looks.

Hyoyeon's POV

If I ever tried to hide away from you

If I ever tried to get closer to you

Then what would you think in that moment ? 

But I don't have enough courage to do it. 

If you tried to hide away from me

If you tried to get close to me

Then what would I have to do for you ?

I'm always afraid of when I think about those things.

Just because I'm too stupid

Just stand and look at you in silence

But your heart belongs to somebody else

So we must be strangers.

And because I'm too stupid

That I didn't confess you

And I'm afraid of what would happen after that momoment

Just sadnesses remain when we meet each other again.

~ End Hyoyeon's POV ~

Hyoyeon was ready to cry. Suddenly, Donghae appeared and sat down, next to her. He smiled.

" Why are you sitting here alone ? "- he asked.

" Nothing. I was just thinking. "

" Do you want to hear stories ? I'm gonna tell you a story. "

" Great! About what ? "

" About the girl that I like. "

" You're so romantic! Tell it! "

" Well, she is not so special. She's just an ordinary girl but she has a cute face and a kind heart. "

" Describe her. "

" She is not very tall. She's slim. She has blonde hair, big eyes, pink cheeks and a lovely smile. "

" She's so beautiful. Is she a frogeinner ? "

" No, she isn't. She is a Korean. "

Hyoyeon and Donghae talked for a while. Hyoyeon felt less stress.

* Leeteuk's office...

Leeteuk, Taeyeon and Jessica were planning for the new music video of Junior. 

" Chose the category first. I think we should make action. Eunhyuk and IU are very popular now so there will be two agents doing the mission in Egypt or Paris. "- said Taeyeon.

" No no no!  We don't have enough money to film abroad. "- Leeteuk objected the idea.

" How about some mature. Two agents, red roses, y love! "- said Jessica.

" No no no! Junior is for every age, not only adults. Just make ordinary, nature and innocent. "

" School life! "- both Taeyeon and Jessica shouted.

" Good idea, girls! Tell Junior that we are going to film at a high school tomorrow. "

 


* The next day / Injeon high school...

Everybody was getting ready. A lot of Junior fans gathered to see them filmed. Hyun Ji was there too.

" I heard that IU is here today. She is going to be the leading lady. I gonna find out the truth between Eunhyuk and IU. "

The camera was ready. Junior was ready to act then Taeyeon suddenly shouted:

" Where's IU ? "

" What ? She is not here ? "- asked Jessica.

" I heard that she was serious sick yesterday. "- a fan said.

" Who is gonna place IU as a leading lady ? "- asked Donghae.

Jessica and Taeyeon glanced at Hyoyeon. They smirked.

" What ? Me ? No way! "

" Oh yes, Hyo! "

They pushed Hyoyeon to the changing room. After dealing with Hyoyeon, Jessica and Taeyeon stepped out.

" Lady and gentleman, Kim Hyoyeon the high school girl! "

Hyoyeon stepped out. She felt strange with herself. Hyoyeon wore a white shirt with black sweater, checkered short skirt, white socks and a pair of pink sneakers. Her blonde hair was let fall and a red bow on her head. This is the first time she has worn a skirt. Eunhyuk opened his eyes widely while Donghae nodded and Kyuhyun was giggling. Taeyeon winked at her. 

" Ok. Everybody on set. Ready! Action! "

They were in a classroom. Eunhyuk sat next to Hyoyeon. There was a boy that he just secretly looked at Hyoyeon.

" Everybody just sit there quietly. Pretend that you are studying. Hey you! I told you not to move! "- the director pointed at that boy.

" Hey! Who is that guy ? He has been looking at you since we came into this class. "- asked Eunhyuk.

" He is Lee Junho. He's my high school friend. " 

" Oh! Does he like you ? "

" I don't know. Just be quiet. I'm embarrassing because of this stupid short skirt. "- Hyoyeon blushed. Eunhyuk giggled.

" Cut! Good job everyone! We'll move to the next scene. It's lunch time! "- said the director.

Every student took out a lunch box and started to eat. Junho sat opposite Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

" Hey! You knew this girl ? " - Eunhyuk asked Junho.

" Of course. She is my school friend. "

" You guys are best friend or more than friend ? "

" No. We are just friend. "- said Hyoyeon.

" I remember that in every luch, I used to bring Hyoyeon tokbokki . She liked it very much because I made it myself. "

" Really ? You has been looking at Hyoyeon for a whole day. Why did you do that ? "

" It's hard to say...but I like you, Kim Hyoyeon. "

" Why do you like her ? "

"  She's cute. "- Junho said made Hyoyeon blushed. She giggled.

" I think she isn't cute. She's a clumsy and very silly. "- said Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon glanced at Eunhyuk seriously. She punctured the spoon into the rice cake angrily. Eunhyuk looked at her and laughed.

After the break, everyone came back to the set. Kyuhyun whispered something to the director. The director seemed very excited and got a high five with Kyuhyun.

" Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon! You two will clean the school yard and then Eunhyuk will chase Hyoyeon. He suddenly stop her and ...You known that already. The ' it ' . "

" What ? Fighting ? "- asked Hyoyeon. 

" No. This is..."- Taeyeon whispered to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

" No way! "- both Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk shouted.

" Yes way! Thanks to Kyuhyun. That is a very good idea! "

" Kyuhyun ah! "- Hyoyeon blushed.

" Remember to act naturally. Ready! Action! "

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon raked leaves. He looked at Hyoyeon and started to .

" Hey! So we're gonna...it. "

" What ? You're worrying ? This is not your first. "- Hyoyeon tried not to make eye contact with him.

" Of course this is my first. "

" IU ? Don't you remember ? What kind of boyfriend are you ? "

" Ah...I forgot. This is so boring. "

Hyoyeon suddenly threw leaves at Eunhyuk. She laughed. He was kinda shocked. Eunhyuk threw some leaves back at Hyoyeon. She used the rake to tosse back at him. It turned into a tag game. Hyoyeon ran. Eunhyuk chased her. Suddenly, he stopped her by grabbing her shoulder. He held her hands, looked into her eyes. She blushed with her eyes shut. And it happened. Eunhyuk kissed Hyoyeon passionately. It was a romantic, deep and hot kiss. Eunhyuk held her head, kissed her on her lips just like there was no tomorrow. Hyoyeon was frozen. She dropped the rake, opened her eyes widely and blushed. Euhyuk would be still kissing Hyoyeon if the director didn't tell them to stop.

" Cut! Great job everyone! "