Jessica's Love Story

Love Love Love

Eunhyuk marched upstairs. Hyoyeon ran to her room. 

" What is going on here ? " - asked Kyuhyun. Donghae and him were watching TV.

" Don't worry. They'll be fine. "- Donghae smiled at himself.

~ Flashback ~ 

" Oh no! Hyoyeon! Eunhyuk! Wake up! " - Jessica shaked Hyoyeon.

" Sica noona, you and I will bring Eunhyuk to the car, Donghae hyung will bring Hyoyeon, ok ? - said Kyuhyun.

" Ok. "

Jessica and Kyuhyun brought Eunhyuk to the elevator, left Hyoyeon to Donghae. He lifted Hyo up. 

" Why you are so heavy, Hyo ? " 

Hyoyeon leaned to left then right, finally, she fell into Donghae.

" H - Hyo..." - Donghae surprised. He looked at Hyoyeon for a while. He blushed a bit.

~ End Flashback ~


* SM Practice room...

" 1!2!3!4! "

[ I will promise you du nune nomam damgo sarangalkke. ]

Jessica was standing outside, looking at Junior or I can say: Donghae. She sighed silently. 

" Donghae oppa, saranghae! " - she talked to herself. She made a sad face. Suddenly, she heard a warm voice.

" Jessica - sshi! Why are you so sad ? Could you give me a glass of water ? "

Jessica looked up. She was blushing. Donghae was looking at her, smiling. He was the one who just asked her. 

" Ok! I'll get it right away. "- she confused. Sica ran away, covered her smile with her hands.


* Kyuhyun's room...

He was talking on the phone with the CEO.

" You'll have a meeting with the journalists next week. Can you handle it ? "- asked Leeteuk.

" Of course I can. About what ? " 

" Your next solo album. Uhm... Kyuhyun, could you please wait for seconds. Jessica want to talk to me."

" Ok. "

He waited. But then, he heard something on the phone like fake or false and undercover. He wrote them on the paper: Jessica - fake - false - undercover - disguise.

" Jessica noona is an agent undercover ? "

Kyuhyun ran out of his room. He saw Jessica was walking on the corridor. 

" Jessica noona! Stop there! What do you want from us ? "

" Neh ? What are you talking about ? "

Kyuhyun started to chase her. Jessica ran. 

" Sica noona! Stop! "

" Kyuhyun ah! Are you crazy ?   "

Kyuhyun chased her on the stair.

" Ya! This is the stair. You want to die, Kyuhyun ? " - she shouted. 

Jessica stumbled. She fell into someone. When she opened her eyes, she blushed again. Her face and that guy's face just only a few centimeters  then their lips would meet. 

" Jessica, are you ok ? "

" I'm ...I'm fine..."

Jessica just has fallen into Donghae, her dream man. She looked into his eyes, blushed harder.

" Can you just stand up ? Everybody will notice us. "- said Donghae.

" Oh...Ok...Sorry. "

" Sica, your ankle is swelling."

" Yes...I can't walk too. "

" Let me carry you to the terrace, then I will ask Kyuhyun about everything. "- Donghae glanced at Kyuhyun.

" Thank you. "


Donghae was doing some treatment with Jessica's ankle at the terrace.

" Do you feel better ? "- he stick a individual tape on her ankle.

" Yes. Thank you. "- she blushed really hard this time.

" Let have a rest. I've had a busy day."

" But...Kyuhyun..."

" Don't worry. I can ask him at any time. Come on, sit down! " - Donghae pointed to the space. Jessica sat next to him.

" What happened between you and Kyuhyun ? "

" I don't know. He chased me, told me to stop and asked me what I wanted from you guys. "

" This annoying kid. "

" Sica noona! You're here! "- Kyuhyun suddenly appeared - " Donghae hyung! Did she do something bad to you ? "

" What on earth are you talking about ? " - asked Dongahe.