Kyuhyun's proposal ( a full of literature way! )

Love Love Love

* Seoul Hospital...

Seohyun and Kyuhyun were at the practice room. Kyuhyun got off his wheelchair and grabbed the beam. 

" Try to make some step then let go the beam one more time, oppa! "- Seohyun smiled.

" Ok. Here I go! "

Kyuhyun tried to move his legs. It was quite hurt but he wouldn't give up. He had to starting walking again. He had to do it for Seohyun. He had to make Seohyun happy.His legs moved a bit. 

" Let go the beam oppa! I'll help you! "- Seohyun ran to him.

Kyuhyun let go the beam. Oh look! He could stand perfectly on the floor. Kyuhyun had controlled his balance. Seohyun held his hand to help he walk. Kyuhyun took step by step.

" Oppa! I'll let go my hand. Stay calm, ok ? "

" Ok. 1, 2, 3, now! "

Seohyun got back her hand and let Kyuhyun walk by himself. Kyuhyun walked slowly to Seohyun then quickly. In the end, he ran to her and lifted Seohyun up.

" Oppa! You walk again! "- Seohyun cried on his shoulder.

" Yeah! I walk again! And that's for my Seohyunie! "

" I'm so happy for you, oppa! "

" Ah! There's still one more thing that I haven't done yet! "- Kyuhyun put Seohyun down.

" What is it ? "

" Not only I can stand a lone and walk, I even can down on my knees. "- Kyuhyun said and downed on his knees.

" What do you mean ? "

" Seohyunie... You are the one who has been being by my side all the time, since we were in high school, since we met again, when I couldn't walk, when I was hopelessly, when I could walk again. You're the one I will always and forever love. You're the most beautiful girl in this unnivers. When I saw you in your day at school, I just wanted to ask you a question and give you a thing but I was too shy and many things happened to me so I couldn't. But today, right now, it's time for me to ask you... "

" What are you doing oppa ? "- Seohyun questioned.

" Seo Joo Hyun... Will you be my wife and the future mother of our kids ? "- Kyuhyun took out a diamond ring.

" Oppa... "- Seohyun cried -" Yes! Yes, I do! Forever and always I do! "

She smiled and hugged Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was very happy. He hugged her back and kissed on her forehead.