Day by day

Love Love Love

" I like you, Hyukie! "

Hyoyeon's cheeks turned red when she said. Eunhyuk pulled his ears closer to hear it clearer. Hyoyeon gave him a slapped on his arm.

" I just want to hear it one more time! "- he rubbed his arm and made a sad face.

" You are so greedy! "- she glanced at him.

Eunhyuk smiled at Hyoyeon and lifted her up in bridal style. He ran around the dorm. Hyoyeon kept hitting his chest.

" Ya! Put me down! Everybody will notice us! "- Hyoyeon screamed.

" Everybody are out now. Just you and I. "

Eunhyuk cellphone suddenly rang. He put Hyoyeon down and picked up the phone.

" Yongseo ? Yes, I'm Eunhyuk. What's wrong with my mother ? She's in the hospital ? I'll be there now. "

Eunhyuk was shocked. He got the key on the table and ran to the door. 

" Sorry, Hyoyeonie! I can't be with you right now. "

" It's ok. Your mom is in hospital. It's very important. "- Hyoyeon nodded.

Eunhyuk gave her a kiss on the cheek before he go. She giggled. 

* Seoul hospital...

Eunhyuk arrived to the hospital. He ran to the #404 room. He opened the door and saw his mother, Yumi was laying on the bed. She was so sick that her face was pale, lifeless, her body was skinny. Next to Yumi was Yoon Hee, Hyoyeon's aunt.

" Umma... "- Eunhyuk walked closer to his mom.

" Hyukjae... "- Yumi groaned and tried to get up but she couldn't.

" What happened to you ? "

" She drank too much alcohol and she fainted. She hasn't eat anything for 3 days. "- Yoon Hee answered and gave Yumi a sigh.

" Umma! Why did you hurt yourself ? "- Eunhyuk came to sit next to his mom.

" Because I was miserable. Destiny didn't let me meet my man. "

" Umma... "

" Don't ask her more. She is tired now. I'm going to. Goodbye, Yumi!  "- Yoon Hee said and left first.

" Ok. Umma, I'll visit you tomorrow. Gen well soon. "- Eunhyuk nodded and left.

Eunhyuk had just left the room then he saw a man walked in. He didn't see the face clear but he heard the man said something and his mom was surprised.

" Yumi... I came. "

" Young Hyun ? "

Hyoyeon, Hong Ki and Kyuhyun was cleaning the terrace. They even played water fight. All of them got wet. Hyoyeon looked down to the garden. She saw Donghae was walking into the building. He got back from the trip to Busan. He looked up and saw her. He gave her a painful smile

" Hyoyeon, it rains in Seoul, doesn't it ? You got all wet. "- he started.

Hyoyeon stayed in silence then shocked her head. Donghae nodded and went inside. Hyoyeon's phone suddenly rang. She picked up.

" Yongseo ? Appa ? You came to Seoul ? You've rented an apartment ? Ok. I'll come. "- Hyoyeon seemed very excited. She hung up.

" Your dad came here ? That's great! "- the other cheered for her.

Hyoyeon smiled. She nodded and went inside. Eunhyuk met her at the kitchen who was still jumping around.

" Hey! What's made you so happy ? "

" My dad came here. He even has rented an apartment near here. "

" Where's that apartment ? I want to visit too. "

" No, you cannot. He's my dad. "

" Can't I meet my father - in - law first ? "- Eunhyuk teased Hyoyeon.

" You're always teasing me! It's near the park. "

" Thank you! "- he said and hugged her.

* Apartment #229

Hyoyeon came and rang the bell. Her dad opened the door.

" Welcome, my daughter! "- her dad greeted her with a hug.

" I miss you, appa! "

The two went inside. Her dad opened the fridge to make some food but there wasn't a single piece of bread inside. He took the jacket and went out to buy some food. Hyoyeon sat alone in the apartment. She sighed. Suddenly, the door bell rang. She opened the door.

" Hyukie! What're you doing here ? "

" I want to meet my father - in - law. "- Eunhyuk gave Hyoyeon a gummy smile.

" Stop teasing me! "

" Is your dad here ? "

" No. He's gone out to buy some food. "

Eunhyuk smiled again. He went inside without asking. Hyoyeon pushed him to the garden.

" Ya! Go out! You can't come in! "

" Talking inside is more convenience. Don't you think it's right ? "

" I know but... "

Eunhyuk tried to go in but Hyoyeon stopped him all the time. Both of them slipped and fell on the grass. The sprinkler sprayed the water everywhere. They got wet. This time, Hyoyeon had to let Eunhyuk go inside. She gave him some clothes to change. After changing, Eunhyuk stepped out. He felt very weird.

" Only this ? "- asked Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon giggled then laughed out loud. Eunhyuk's face turned red. He looked away.

" You're laughing at me ? Ok. Just laugh! "- said Eunhyuk.

He was wearing a white tank top with a fragile red coat and yellow skinny leggings. He glanced at Hyoyeon, who was ironing his clothes. Eunhyuk went to the couch and sat down.

" Hey, Hyo! Sit here! "- he pointed to the space next to him.

Hyoyeon came and sat down. Eunhyuk wrapped his arm around her neck.

" I won't go home tonight. "- he started.

" What ? This's my dad apartment, not mine. "

" So what ? Nothing can stop me. "

" Ah...Stop talking miscellaneous! "- Hyoyeon blushed.

" Why're you blushing ? Ah~! You, ert! I'm staying here to protect you. "

" Oh... "- Hyoyeon turned away and faced him with her back.

Eunhyk giggled. He thought for seconds and smirked. He suddenly turned Hyoyeon around and looked into her eyes. Eunhyuk stuck his tongue and stared and Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon didn't understand anything. She opened her eyes widely, looked at Eunhyuk. Her face turned red.

" Are you thinking what I'm thinking ? "- asked Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon shook her head.

" You, little ert tiger! You want thing to happen like this, huh ? "- Eunhyuk began laying Hyoyeon down on the couch. Hyoyeon shook her head and blushed.

" You shake your head. But you've thought like that so let it happen... "

He laid Hyoyeon down. She screamed. Suddenly, the bell rang. Both of them were surprised.

" Hyoyeon ah! Open the door for me please! "- her dad said.

" Oh! Ok! "

Hyoyeon pushed Eunhyuk to the bathroom. Then she ran and opened the door for her dad.

" Appa! Why do you come home so fast ? "

" The supermarket is near here. "

" What did you buy ? "- Hyoyeon said and walked to the bathroom. She gave Eunhyuk his clothes.

" Nothing much. Just some fruits and some canned food. "

While Eunhyuk was changing his clothes, Hyoyeon tried to make her father go to his bedroom.

" Appa! It's late now. I don't need to eat anymore. You need to take a rest. "- she pushed him to the bedroom.

" You're going ? I'll close the door. "- said her dad.

" Oh! I forget my backpack. "- Hyoyeon ran inside.

Her dad went into his room to take off his coat.While taking her backpack, Hyoyeon gave Eunhyuk a sign that he could leave. Eunhyuk sneaked out.

" Wait! My sneakers! "- he whispered.

" Just go! I'll give you later. "- Hyoyeon whispered and waved her hand.

Her dad went out. Hyoyeon quickly hid Eunhyuk's sneakers behind  her back. 

" I'll drive you back to your dorm. "

" It's ok. I've called my friend to pick me up. "

" Oh...Good night, my dear! "

" Bye, appa! Have a nice dream! "- Hyoyeon waved at her dad and ran away.

Hyoyeon ran to the car park. A car approached her. Eunhyuk opened the door to let Hyoyeon in. After wearing his sneakers, Eunhyuk popped out an idea.

" Wanna hang out ? "

" It's 10:00 p.m already. "

" Who care! Let's go to my villa. "

" What about your family ? "

" My mom is at the hospital. All the maids are now asleep. Nothing can bother us. "- Eunhyuk smiled and drove to his villa.

" It's peaceful here. "- Hyoyeon's head was on Eunhyuk's shoulder.

" See ? I've told you! "

They sat in front of a small lake which had some water lilies and gold fish. The wind blew Hyoyeon's hair made it flew in the air. The golden light from those garden lights made the scene more romantic. Eunhyuk put his jacket on Hyoyeon.

" What're you doing ? "

" You might catch a cold. I don't you to get sick again. "

Hyoyeon smiled. The small lake even better than the Han river. Hyoyeon felt safety when she with Eunhyuk. Maybe, he was the one.

" Remember the kiss ? At Injeon high school ? "- Eunhyuk asked. Hyoyeon nodded.

" It was just acting, right ? "- he continued - " That's mean I haven't kissed you for real. "

Hyoyeon got up. She looked at him. She felt something was going to happen.

" Don't tell me that you're gonna... "- Hyoyeon was interrupted by Eunhyuk's lips.

He kissed her. It wasn't as passionate as the kiss at Injeon high school but it was much sweeter. Hyoyeon's heart beated fast. Her checks flushed. She was frozen.

" Saranghae, my Hyoyeonie. "- Eunhyuk whispered between the kiss.

The kiss lasted for more than ten seconds. Eunhyuk released her and gave her his famous gummy smile. 

" You said that...Is it too early ? "- Hyoyeon started.

" I think it's in time. "- Eunhyuk held her hand.

Hyoyeon just nodded . She blushed again. Eunhyuk looked at her laughed.

" Let's sleep here! "- he suggested.

" Are you crazy ? There're a lot of mosquitoes here. "

" I'll cover you. "

Hyoyeon turned away and used her hands to cover her red face. Eunhyuk wanted to take the blanket but he didn't have the key to get  in house.

" Or we can use my jacket as a blanket. "- he laughed.

" That's better. "

They laid down on the grass. It was as soft as a mattress. Hyoyeon leaned over and faced Eunhyuk with her back. He smirked and hugged her from behind.

" Hand off me! "

" There're a lot mosquitoes here. "

* The next morning...

Eunhyuk woke up. He saw the sleeping beauty Hyoyeon saw sleeping next to him. She was so cute! He smiled happily. He thought out a great idea, a way to make Hyoyeon wake up. He lifted Hyoyeon up slowly in bridal style, not let her wake up and suddenly threw her into the lake. Luckily, the lake was shallow so Hyoyeon didn't drown. She was just surprise and woke up quickly. She looked at Eunhyuk angrily.

" Ya! Now I'm all wet! What do I have suppose to do ? "- she screamed.

" Go inside. You can borrow my clothes. "

Eunhyuk led Hyoyeon to his room. He gave her a white shirt. Hyoyeon stared at it for a while.

" This's a revenge, isn't it ? "

" No way. Just change your clothes. You might get cold. "- Eunhyuk laughed and remembered last night.

Hyoyeon changed her clothes into Eunhyuk's shirt. She stepped out. Eunhyuk stared at her. He giggled then laughed out out, like Hyoyeon had done to him. Hyoyeon was wearing Eunhyuk's shirt, extremely short, 20 centimeters aparted from her knee. Hyoyeon tried to pull the shirt to cover her white thigh.

" Hyoyeonie, you're so... "- Eunhyuk couldn't stop himself from laughing.

" y, isn't it ? "- Hyoyeon sat down and crossed her arms around her chest.

" Kind of but cute! "

Hyoyeon used Eunhyuk's jacket to cover her long legs. She blushed. 

" Your clothes will be ready in fifteen more. Let's go and have breakfast together. "

" Then go back to our dorm. "- Hyoyeon followed Eunhyuk. She was smiling at herself.