Chapter 2

A Perfect Match

 

Sorry about yesterday. I was gonna post it, but sadly didn't due to my ing internet connection.

But here it is now, hope you'll enjoy...

 

But given a time, Imma post Chapter 3 later on...

 

==========================================

 

 

 

After dinner the girls went upstairs to play Barbies, while the adults sat in the living room talking. Well, more like Tiffany talked while everyone listen. She talked about her job, and all her students.

"So Taecyeon, what do you think of Seoul so far?" Yoona asked, hoping that her dear friend Tiffany would get the hint.

Taecyeon smiled over at her, then looked at Tiffany. "Fine, I know I was talking a lot, but I hate silence." Tiffany said, as she pouted.

"Its okay baby, I want to hear about your day, you can tell me all about it tonight in bed." Nickhun said then kissed her cheek.

"Thank you honey." Tiffany said, as she sticks her tongue out at Yoona.

Taecyeon and Yoona both rolled their eyes. "Anyways, Yoona, to answer your question, it's okay here, I haven't really been anywhere yet."

"Seriously?" Yoona asked shockingly, she figured Tiffany would have dragged him everywhere already.

"I've only been here for a week, I had to get TaeYoon's registration done, so she could start school. I haven't really had a chance to do anything else."

"You know Taec, if you want to explore the city with someone who knows everything there is about Seoul, Yoona here is your girl. She knows this city inside out." Tiffany said, with a huge smile.

"Really?" Taecyeon said, as he looked over at Yoona. "So what makes you an expert on this city?"

"We'll, I was born here, raised here, spend twenty-two years of my life here. Two years I lived in Busan with TaeYeon's dad. But I love Seoul, I can't picture myself living anywhere else."

Taecyeon nodded. "We'll, I'm pretty much free everyday TaeYoon's in school, so when are you free?"

"I'm free everyday, I'm pretty much my own boss. So I can go and come as I please." She smiled at him.

"Must be nice to be your own boss, ." Tiffany said, and a kidding voice.

"Oh, Fany don't be jealous honey, green is so not your color." Yoona laughed, as Tiffany flipped her off.

"Okay, girls no fighting, unless you’re willing to put on swimming suits and roll around in mud." Nickhun said smiling, he raised his eye brow. "Right Taec?'

Tiffany slapped Nickhun's thigh. "You're a pig." then looked over at Taecyeon. "Please tell me you don't agree with him?"

Taecyeon shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry girls, I have to agree with the pig. It's a big turn on for two girls to roll around in mud or jello." Taecyeon laughed as both girls called him a pig too, then Nickhun high-five him.

"You know, I think I'm going to love having you here man, cause now they can't double team me all the time."

"Oh poor Khunnie, give it time and I'll have Taec on our side." Yoona said cocky. She winked at Taecyeon that was staring at her.

"Please, Taec is my brother, he will always be on my side, what could you possibly say or do to him, that would have him on your side?" Nickhun asked, with a silly grinned.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Yoona said, in y voice like that caused Nickhun and Taecyeon both to look at her and raise their eye brow. Tiffany just laughed.

"I would love to know, care to share with me?" Taecyeon said as he eyed her. Yoona blushed and then turned away. Taecyeon continued to watch her then decided to let her off the hook by changing the subject. "So Yoona, what do you do for a living?"

Yoona sighed happily, she was really glad he change the subject. She looked over at him, he was still smiling that damn cute smile of his, making her heart beat fast. "I have my own art gallery, I'm a painter, a artist, a sketcher, whatever you want to call it. Bottom line is I just love to draw."

"Wow, I'm impressed." He smiled. "What do you draw?"

"Yoona can draw anything Taec." Tiffany said proudly. "The painting of Nickhun and me, that one I gave mom last year for Christmas, you remember that?" Taecyeon nodded. "Well, Yoona painted that."

Taecyeon eyes widen. "Wow! That was really beautiful Yoona."

She smiled, and looked down at the floor. "Thanks." she whispered. "So Ok Taecyeon, what do you do?" she asked, trying to get the attention off of her.

"Well, I love to coach, I have been a basketball coach for the last two years at Jeju, so I applied for a job at the local high school as a coach. I have an interview with there next week. I love basketball, I always wanted to play, like Khun, but I got side line my senior year. So I figured since I'm not allowed to play, I could coach it. It's the closest I'm ever going to get to playing again."

"Why can’t..." Yoona began to question why he can't play but was cut off my Taecyeon's daughter.

"TaeYeon fell asleep on me." the little girl pouted with her arms crossed.

Yoona looked at her watch. "Wow it's after eight, I should really get going." she said as she stood up

"I'll walk you home." Nickhun said as he stood up.

"Walk you home? You walked over here?" Taecyeon asked.

"I don't see the point of wasting gas when I live five houses down." Yoona said as she walked up the steps with TaeYoon to get TaeYeon.

"Ummm." Taecyeon said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I can walk her home." Taecyeon said as he looked at Nickhun who smiled.

Nickhun nodded. "Yeah that's fine with me."

Tiffany couldn't help but smile as she watched Taecyeon take TaeYeon from Yoona. "I'll carry her for you and you lead the way."

"Thank you." Yoona smiled at him. She then hugged Nickhun and Tiffany goodbye, told them thanks for dinner. She grabbed TaeYeon's hand then the four of them walked out the door.

"See he is so liking her." Tiffany said excitedly. "The four of them would really make a cute family."

"Honey, don’t get your hopes up." Nickhun said as he wrapped his arms around her. "They both have some pretty bad experience with love."

Tiffany frowns. "I know." she said in a low disappointed voice. She knows that both haven't been in a relationship in years and for anything to actually happen. They are going to have to build a friendship first but a little push would hurt to make things go faster.

 

Yoona unlocked the door, Taecyeon and TaeYeon followed in behind her. "Follow me, I'll show you where to lay her."

They walk up the stairs and Yoona opens the door. "Wow!" TaeYoon said as she stepped into TaeYeon's room for the first time. "This is really pretty."

The room was painted in lime green, which happen to be TaeYeon's favorite color. There where painted butterflies all around the boarder of the room, different colored ones. 2PM posters everywhere, TaeYeon's furnitures were pink, pink desk, pink book shelf, pink twin bed, pink chairs, pink stands. "This is one nice room." Taecyeon said after he laid TaeYeon down and covered her up with her blanket.

"This is an awesome room." TaeYoon said. "Daddy can I paint my room green or purple?"

Taecyeon looked down at her. "Honey it's not our house, it's Aunt Tiffany's and Uncle Nickhun's house. You are going to have to wait till we get our own house."

"Fine." TaeYoon said sadly.

Taecyeon felt bad. He hated to tell her no, but he didn't plan on living with Nickhun and Tiffany forever. "Did you paint this room?" he asked as he contuined to look around.

"Yes I did, so when the day comes you get your own house, I will gladly paint her room, if it's okay with you?"

Taecyeon smiled. "That's sounds prefect." he said as they locked eyes again.

Yoona was the first to break away. "So how about I show you around Seoul tomorrow? I can stop by the house in the morning, and then we can drop the girls off at school. Then I could take you to some of my favorite places, If you're not busy?" she bite her bottom lip. She really wanted to spend sometime with him.

"Yeah I'd love to." he said as he looked at her again. "We should be get going so I could get her ready for bed."

Yoona walked them outside and told them goodnight, then came back in the house closing the door. She smiled to herself. It's been fours years since she had felt anything for a guy. She was feeling things she hadn't ever felt. Her smile faded as she wondered if Taecyeon was anything, like Donghae. Donghae was her first love, TaeYeon's daddy. They met in high school when Yoona was a junior and he was her senior. She fell head over heels for him. He was wonderful, caring, sweet, handsome. He treated her like she was his queen, while until she got hurt. Yoona's prince charming turn into a monster and her fairy tale life turns into a nightmare.

 

Yoona and Taecyeon spend the whole day together, from the time they dropped the girls off at school. They went to all of Yoona's favorite spots. Taecyeon will just smile and nod, as she explain to him, why each place meant to her. They talked about their childhood, their favorite colors, movies, music, foods, places, books etc...

They shared stories of what it was like the first time they held their daughters and they laughed at each others funny stories of what the kids did or said when they were younger. They talked about Taecyeon's family. His mom’s more than anything. They talked a little about Yoona's too. Taecyeon felt bad that Yoona really didn't have a family, if it wasn't for Tiffany and Nickhun she would probably spend holidays with TaeYeon alone at home.

About five that evening, Yoona invited Taecyeon and TaeYoon to come with her to her favorite pizza place. Mr. Pizza was the best in the world to Yoona, she and TaeYeon came here every friday night.

"So what did you girls do today in school?" Taecyeon asked as the four of them waited for their food.

"Nothing really Appa, it’s just the second day. I think I'm going to love the first grade."

"Me too, I like my teacher." TaeYeon grinned.

"Yeah, I wondered why?" Yoona laughed. Tiffany was their first grade teacher, so no wonder both the girls liked her. Taecyeon just smiled, he caught Yoona's eyes and winked at her. At the same time he did that, the young waitress brought them their food. "Here you go." she said as she placed everything in front of them. "You guys have such a beautiful family." the young girl said. But before Taecyeon or Yoona could protest, both their daughters said.

"Thank you." causing both adults to look at them. "You guys were not a family." Yoona said to them as she watched them take a drink of their soda.

"We know Omma." TaeYeon said, and then winked at TaeYoon. "But it's nice to say thank you when someone says something nice to you."

"Yes it is honey, but it's not nice to lie to people. Now you have that young woman thinking we are a family, when we are just friends."

"Sorry." TaeYeon said, as she gives her a small smile. "I didn't mean for that to happen, I know we’re not a family." TaeYeon said as he took a bite of her pizza.

"So guess what happened on the playground." TaeYoon said happily.

Yoona and Taecyeon both looked happy that the subject was changed. As TaeYoon talked Yoona looked around the places and wondered how many people actually thought they were a family. She bit her lip as she wondered if hanging out with Taecyeon was going to put ideas in her daughters head. She doesn't want TaeYeon to think that there’s a chance that Taecyeon could be her dad. TaeYeon had asked a lot of question about her dad lately.

"Omma, can we go to the zoo tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I guess, since it’s the weekend."

"Can TaeYoon and Uncle Taecyeon come?"

"Yeah Appa, can we go? I never had been there." TaeYoon begged. Yoona loved those eyes.

"Um..." Taecyeon began.

"It's fine with me if you guys want to come." Yoona said as she looked him. "If you can't go, I would love to take TaeYoon with us." She said sweetly. But she was really hoping to spend more time with him. Today was a good day, one of the best days she's had in along while.

Taecyeon looked at both girls, their beautiful eyes are begging him to say yes. Then he looked at Yoona whose eyes made him weak. How could he said no to those six adorable eyes. "I would love to go."

That night Yoona dropped Taecyeon and TaeYoon at Nickhun and Tiffany's. "So I'll pick you guys up in the morning." Yoona said, as Taecyeon and TaeYoon got out of her car.

"What time?"

"Um, well the zoo doesn't open till ten and it's about an hour from here, so little after nine."

"Omma hates getting up in the morning, she is sooooo not a morning person. Right Omma?" TaeYeon said, from the backseat.

Taecyeon laugh. "Yes baby, Omma loves her sleep but unfortunatey, I have a six-year-old who happens to be an early riser, who would have guess."

"Ah, you see it’s different with us, I'm the early riser and TaeYoon is the sleepyhead, so maybe we should switch." Taecyeon joked.

"Appa, you want to give me away?" TaeYoon asked in a sad voice.

"Just kidding baby, you know you're Appa's world right?" Taecyeon said as he picked her up. "I will see you lovely ladies in the morning I guess, goodnight TaeYeon, good night Yoona."

"Good night." TaeYeon yelled.

Yoona shook her head at her loud daughter. She watched as the two walked into the house. "I like Uncle Taecyeon. Omma do you like Uncle Taecyeon too?"

"Yeah, I like Taecyeon too honey." She sighed then pulled out of the driveway.

 

Taecyeon was tucking TaeYoon in bed. "Daddy, I like Aunt Yoona. Do you like Aunt Yoona? I think Aunt Yoona is awesome." TaeYeon said as she reached for her Rilakkuma bear as she sleeps with every night.

Taecyeon kissed her forehead. "Yes princess, Yoona is awesome, I like her too." he said as he kissed his daughter one more time. "Good night honey. Sleep tight, got a busy day tomorrow."

"Okay, Love you Appa."

"Love you too baby girl." Taecyeon turn off the light and shut the door then walked to his room and he laid down on the bed. Today had been one of the best days of his life. He hasn't smile that much in a long time. It's only been a day and a half since he met Yoona and he's feeling something he shouldn't be feeling. He just met her and she has a boyfriend, who she didn't even bring up all day, no phone calls from him either. If she was his girl he would call her every hour, just to hear her voice. He shook his head as he closed his eyes.

A line from Jessica's letter crossed his mind. "One day you’re going to find someone and right away you’re going to know she's the one for you..." Could Yoona be the one for him? It was the last thing he thought of before sleep took over.