Chapter 23

A Perfect Match

 

 

 

I'm waiting for the views to reached the 3500 view mark before I will post Chapter 23, and yeaaaaaaah it did...thank you soo much chingus!=*

 

All the questions will be answered now...

 

Enjoyy Chapter 23...

 

===============================================

 

 

Yoona stirred and stretched as she roused to the real world once again. She picked up the aroma of cinnamon spice, fresh blueberries and other spices he mixed into the pancake batter. Spices and fruits she loved when mixing that way and covered in maple-honey syrup over a topping of creamy butter.

The faint clanging of a plate, spatula and what may be the skillet being moved around on the stove top reached her ears. She shook her head and gave off a silent sigh while her eyes danced with laughter. She knew the disaster in the kitchen that often happened with Taecyeon doing the cooking. Still, it's the extent of the effort he went to that made her love him all the more.

Her eyes slowly travelled to the hand that lay in front of her on the pillow. She noticed the diamond ring on her ring finger and smiled slightly. At the memory, they got engaged last night, well not last night early this morning, she can't believe it actually happened. Last night she went to sleep in TaeYoon's bed thinking they were over with planning on going back home and trying to move on, never did she think that hours later he would be down on one knee.

She looked at the clock, hardly believing it was noon. She had never slept that long but then again they didn't really go right to sleep after he proposed. After getting the girls calm down and back to bed, the couple made love over and over in the early morning hours, before drifting off to sleep around eight.

She smiles widely as she gets out of bed, grabs some clothes and heads for the shower.

 

A few moments later, Taecyeon's sharp hearing had picked up the nearly silent foot falls of Yoona coming down the steps and towards the kitchen. He turned his head to see the loving smile she bore for him and the wild, mischievous delight that played in her eyes. He scans her body, loving that she decided to wear a dress. She shook her head in stark silence as he shifted from place to place, flowing between each with the grace of long practice and experience until they had become second nature.

Patiently bearing with him, Yoona clapped her hands and silently laughed with each maneuver was finished. He danced and flowed between the kitchen and the small table, placing stacked pancakes, plates and syrup, silverware and small cups upon the finest of china saucers, plus a steaming pitcher of the spiced tea they shared each morning.

"My lady, I have made a most excellent breakfast for your Excellency to dine upon this morning." he said with a courtly bow to his beautiful girlfriend. His smile beamed like the sun, filled with love, as he realized she wasn't his girlfriend anymore, she was now his fiancée.

"Well thank you, Sir." she says, as she bows to him. She then came over and wrapped her arms around his bare waste, then ran her hands up and down the iron hard muscles of his body.

"Morning baby." he said as he bends to kiss her.

"Don't you mean afternoon?" she teased when they broke apart.

He just shrugged his shoulders and kissed her again. "Your breakfast’s getting cold, come on." he said as he walked her over to the table. He sat down in the chair then pulled her onto his lap. She just smiled, as he picked up the fork and feed her.

"Mmm…really good." she said as he continued to feed her. "Where is everyone?"

"Out on the beach, I believe."

She nodded then notices the draws on the table. "What is that?" she laughed as she looks at the drawing, its one big stick person and two small stick people.

Taecyeon laughed. "Our daughters are making your wedding dress and theirs, so I hope you don't have a problem wearing a pink gown, cause that's what they're planning."

She laughs out loud, before taking a drink of her tea. "I really don't care what color my dress is, I'm just happy you're going to be my husband." she whispered as she kissed him. "I can't believe we're engaged."

He cups her face. "Well believe it, I am so in love with you Im Yoona, I can't wait to make you my wife." they kiss a bit more.

 

She finished her breakfast, then asked him to come for a walk with her. They walked around town holding hands and laughing, she stops once they get to the docks. "We need to talk." she says as she sits down.

He swallows hard, wondering what she had on her mind. "What's wrong?" he asked as he sits beside her, grabbing her hand.

"Nothing is wrong Taec." she tells him in her serious tone, giving him a little peck. "There are some things I think we need to talk about."

"Like what?"

"Well, first off, this…” she says as she raised her hand, pointing to her ring, a confused look crossed his face. "Did Nickhun buy my ring?" she asked, already knowing the answer. She remembers the conversation they had about money, the other day.

He closed his eyes. "Yoona..."

"Taec, I will pay Khun back when we get back home."

"No, you won't." he said loudly, causing people to stop in look at them. "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell Yoong, I can't let you do that."

"You won’t let me? I'm not asking for your permission Taec. I'm just telling you, I can't wear this knowing Khun pay for it."

"Yoona, I will pay Nickhun back, someday, somehow." He said, as he let go of her hand. "I can't let you do it, the guy buys the ring, not the girl."

"Ok Taecyeon, we are not back in the fights again." she said, giving him a look. "There is nothing wrong with a girl paying for her engagement ring or her wedding band. I really have no problem doing it."

"Please, let me handle Nickhun." he begged.

She rolls her eyes. "Taecyeon, we are getting married, its suppose to be fifty fifty. What mine is yours. I want you to feel like you can come to me if you need anything, I love you, I want to share my wealth with you and TaeYoon."

"Yoona." he began to protest.

She put her finger to his lips. "Look, I will let you handle Nickhun and never bring up this subject again, if you promise me one thing." she paused. "That you will come to me when you or TaeYoon need something, or want something, and you won't feel like you’re living off me, because you're not. I know you love me for me and not my money. I see it in your eyes every time you look at me. I feel it in my lips every time you kiss me."

"I promise." he whispered as he lean over kissing her sweetly.

"Good." she said as she laid her head on his shoulder. "Now, we need to talk about Mason."

"I know." he sighed. "What do you think we should do?" he asks as he reached for her hand.

"I think we should take him in." she told him honestly. She sat up looking at him. "He's TaeYoon's brother, he's about to lose his mom. He deserves to be with people who will love him and its Jessica’s last request."

He nods. “I know..." he said then started to play with the ring on her finger. “What about us? We want a baby, you said so the other night. You still want that right?"

"I want to have your baby, someday. But we can hold off for a few years, I don't mind. I will be happy as long as you, TaeYoon, TaeYeon and Mason are happy? We can always have a baby later in life."

"You’re amazing, you know that?" he tells her in an awe voice.

"So I've been told." she teases before pecking his lips.

They sat there in silence for a while before Taecyeon spoke again. "Do you we tell TaeYoon about her mom and Mason?"

"Well to be honest in my opinion, I don't think we should." He arched his eye brow at her. "I think she is too young and she doesn't even know her. Jessica doesn't even want to meet her, so telling her that her mom is in town and she just told us she is dying, but she doesn't want to meet you. Will hurt her, why put her through that?"

"Yeah, I get that. What do we tell them about Mason? We can't just walk in with a baby and say we found him and decided to take him back home with us."

She smiled, a little. "No, we can't do that, they are curious six years olds, they will have tons of questions." she bit her lip as she thought for a moment. "We can tell them, that his mom is real sick and she can't take care of him and asked us to."

"You think that would work?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, I think we should go back and sit down and have a little talk with them and try our hardest to answer any questions they might have. We can always tell them the truth when they get older. I just feel their both too young to understand the situation."

"Me too."

One more thing before we go."

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were a writer?"

He closed his eyes. "I'm going to kill my mom." he shakes his head. "I'm not a writer, I wrote one book for TaeYoon when she was like a year old I believe and a few poems about dreams and sleeping, crazy things like that. No big deal."

"First off, your mom didn't tell me, the girls did. I read the book to them last night when I was putting them to bed and second off, you are a writer, an amazing one, Taec that book is really good. Why haven't you sent it off?"

"Please, like anyone would read it."

"I bet a few thousands of kids around the world would. It would make a really good children's book."

"Yoona, it doesn't even have pictures its...”

"We can draw some." she said cutting him off. "We can come up with a title. I can draw the pictures and we can send it out, I have a good friend back in Seoul who is an editor, I will run it by her just see what she says, if she doesn't like it  then I drop that subject to, please..." she said as she batted her eyelashes at him.

"Fine, you can send it to her."

 

They walked back into the beach house and see the girls laying on the floor watching tv. "Hey Omma, Hey Uncle Taec." TaeYeon said as she turned to face the couple.

"Hey baby.” Yoona said, as she sits down beside her. "TaeYoon, honey could you please turn off the tv, we need to talk to you girls."

"Okay." TaeYoon said as she clicked the tv off. "Are we in trouble?" she asked her dad as she sat down on his lap.

"No angel, Yoona and I just need to tell you girls something, so we want you to listen carefully and ask all the questions you want."

"We're going to go upstairs and leave you guys alone." Wonhee said sensing the family moment coming.

"No, please Uncle Junsu and Aunt Wonhee, sit, we want you here too, Taecyeon and I have made and decided that involves everyone in the family." Yoona said as Wonhee and Junsu sat down on the chairs across from them.

"Well, first off, we got some news that we think you both will be very happy about." Yoona told them.

Both girls’ eyes widen. "What? Tell us?" the both said, in an excited voice.

"When we get back to home, we decided to live together...”

"Really?" TaeYoon asked, with a huge smile.

"I like our house Omma, I don't want to move." TaeYeon said sadly.

"Oh, no baby, we aren't moving, Uncle Taec and TaeYoon are going to move in with us." Yoona said as she watched her closely. "Is that okay with you?"

"That's awesome!" she yelled. "Like we get to share a room and everything.”

"Well, no..." Yoona said as she turn to TaeYoon. "Remember, when you first came to my house and you saw TaeYeon's room?" TaeYoon nodded. "You told your Appa you wanted a room just like hers?" TaeYoon nodded again, this time with a huge smile, she knew where this was heading. "Well, I have worked on making that for you, your own room, it's all painted now. Uncle Nickhun is supposed to put all the furniture in there before we get back, so it will be already for you."

"My own room, with green walls and drawing like you did to TaeYeon's room?"

"Yes honey, exactly the way you told me you wanted it."

"Thank you Aunt Yoona." she cried as she throw her arms around Yoona's neck.

"You’re very much welcome baby." Yoona said, as she hugged her back tightly.

"We can leave the bathroom doors open so we can talk to each other every night." TaeYeon said.

"That would be so cool." TaeYoon said as she pulled away from Yoona. "Did you hear Grandma? I'm going to have my own room, its going to be green and I have a bathroom that connected to TaeYeon's room, ain't that cool?"

"It sure is sweetheart." Wonhee said sending a wink to Yoona.

Taecyeon smiled. "So I take it to you both, are you happy about the four of us living together?"

"Yessss!" they yelled.

"Good, now we have something else to talk to you girls about."

"It is about the wedding." TaeYoon asked as she stood up.

"Yeah, cause we want to be in it." TaeYeon chimed in.

The couple shares a knowing look. "We would love for you both to be apart of our wonderful day." Yoona said as the girls started jumping up and down. "But lets talk about the wedding later, now we have something kind of important to talk about." She looked at Taecyeon. "Go ahead."

Taecyeon pulled out his phone and opened up his gallery. He had text Krystal earlier and asked her to send them a picture of Mason, so they can show him the girls. "Well, when we get ready to go back home, we will be taking home someone else with us."

Both girls smile faded. "What do you mean Uncle Taec?" TaeYeon asked as she sat down on the coffee table, staring at her mom and Taecyeon.

"You girls this is Mason." he said showing the girls the picture. "He's coming back to live with us."

Their eyes widen. "Why?" TaeYoon asked.

"Doesn’t he have an Omma?" TaeYeon asked.

 His mom is real sick and she can't take care of him anymore, honey. So we thought that we would take him in since he doesn't have an Omma."

"So I don't have a mommy, why does he have to move in with us?" TaeYoon asked still staring at the picture.

The couple exchanged looks. "Well, sweetheart, you might not have a mommy but you have a daddy, who loves you, Mason doesn't have a mommy or a daddy." she told her watching both girls for their reactions.

"He doesn't have a daddy either, why?" TaeYoon asked innocently.

"Because not all kids are as lucky as you girls, some are born with Appa’s and Omma’s to take care of them, and some are born with just Appa, or just Omma. Then there are some who are born without anyone and that's Mason. He has no mommy, no daddy, no grandma, no grandpa, no Aunt Tiffany, no Uncle Nickhuns, he had no one."

"That’s sad." TaeYeon said with a frown.

"So you’re going to be his daddy?" TaeYoon asked Taecyeon.

"Kind of." Taecyeon said, not knowing how to answer that questioned. "Are you okay with that?" she didn't answer, she just looked at him.

"TaeYoon, see, we want to adopt Mason, so we can be his mommy and daddy and you girls will be his big sisters."

"Big sister?" she questioned.

"Yes, since Taecyeon and I are getting married, that makes us all family and that means you girls will be sisters and Mason will be your baby brother."

"That is so cool." TaeYoon said causing all the adults to laugh. "I always wanted a sister and brother, he will be a Ok like me?"

"Yeah, he will be an Ok." Taecyeon told her not telling her he was already a Ok. "Just like Yoona, will be a Ok when we get married." He said as he looked over at her.

TaeYoon smiled. "We’ll be like one big happy family, all of us Ok’s..." she said as she looks over at TaeYeon who was staring down at the floor. "Whats wrong?"

Taecyeon and Yoona turn their attention to TaeYeon, noticing she was crying. "Baby, whats wrong?" Yoona asked, as she kneels in front of her.

"You’re not going to be an Im anymore." she said sadly. "I don’t want to lose you Omma. I don't want you to be an Ok, I want you to stay a Im." she cried looking up into her Omma's eyes.

Yoona's heart broke. "Baby, you will never lose me, you are my world." she said, cupping her face. "I love you so much angel." she smiled. "I will stay an Im for you. I won't change my last name."

Taecyeon stood up and kneeled down beside Yoona. "TaeYeon honey, you know I love you right." she nodded. "Good, I love you and your mom so much." he said, looking at Yoona. "And with your mom’s permissions, I would like to adopt you."

"What does that mean?" TaeYeon asked as she looked back and forth between her mom and Taecyeon.

Yoona was staring hard at Taecyeon, he wasn't too sure what she was thinking. He was really hoping he wasn't stepping out of line here. "It means that I want to be your dad, I want you and your mom to be an Ok."

 

 

==================================================

 

2nd to the last chapter...

 

I hate it!='(