Chapter 22

A Perfect Match

 

 

 

I was supposed to update an hour ago, but my mom called, and since its a long distance call, all the way form Arizona and I soooooo missed her, I talked to her for an hour...ok!hahaha

 

And now, here it is...

 

Chapter 22...

 

Enjoy you guys!=*

 

====================================================

 

 

She turned back to look at him. Praying he couldn't see she was about to cry. He looked at her, giving her a look she rarely see, a look that had her questioning their future, it they had one. Then he said what she feared all this time. "I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore."

Yoona could literally hear her heart break as he said those words to her. She stared at him, holding her tears back. She couldn't move, she couldn't speak, and she was numb. Less than twenty-four hours ago they were talking about moving in together and possibly having a baby together. Now he wants to break up with her. She turns her head towards the ocean, staring up at the moon as the tears she was trying to hold back, started coming down. A part of her just wanted to jump up and run inside pretended like he never said anything. But she just sat there, so confused, how was she suppose to run, if she can't even move.

"Omma." a voice from a distance knocks her out of her thoughts. She looked back at the house, seeing TaeYeon running towards her. She immediately stood up, wiping her eyes. She didn't want TaeYeon to know she's been crying. "Omma." the voice repeats itself.

"What's wrong?" she asked as the little girl dived in her arms.

"I had a dream." she said as she buried her head in her Mother's chest.

"What kind of dream?" Yoona asks as she kissed the top of her head.

"A bad one, I don't want to talk about it, it's too scary." she cried as her arms tighten around her mother's neck.

"Okay, we don't have to." she told her as she rubbed her back trying to calm her down. "Did you wake TaeYoon up too?" she asked.

"No." she says with a shake of her head. "I don't think so, I called out for you but you didn't come."

"I'm sorry sweetheart, Omma didn't hear you. Did Junsu and Wonhee come?" she asked not calling them grandma and grandpa for the first time, had Taecyeon looking at her surprisingly.

"Yeah, Grandma Wonhee comes in, but I told her I wanted you because you know how to make me feel better. She said you’re outside then I asked for Uncle Taecyeon, he knows how to make me feel better too." she told them as she closed her eyes. Yoona didn't say anything, she knew how much TaeYeon loved Taecyeon, which was something she wanted to happen. But now with them breaking up, that will be something she just won't be able to explain, especially since she didn't understand it herself.

"You okay now princess?" Taecyeon asked, as he rubbed the top of her head. His mind still processing everything he wanted to tell Yoona and wondering why she called his parents by their names. She's been calling them Aunte and Uncle since she met them in December.

"I am now." TaeYeon whispered then yawn. "Omma, could you read me a story?" she asked as she lifted her head, her eyes begging her.

"Sure baby." Yoona told her kissing her forehead. She was kind of happy for the interruption. She knew they had to finish their conversation but for now she was more than happy for the distraction.

"Uncle Taec, you coming?" TaeYeon asked as she lay her head on her moms shoulder again.

Taecyeon looked at Yoona who was looking at TaeYeon. "No princess, I think your mom would like to read to you alone. I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay, night Uncle Taecyeon, I love you."

"Night, love you too princess." He smiled as he kissed her forehead. He glanced at Yoona who turned her head to the side. "Yoong, I would really like to finish our conversation."

"Yeah." she told him as she started to walk away.

Taecyeon stood there with his hands in his pocket watching her walk into the house. He knows something was bothering her, she wasn't talking to him and she wasn't looking at him, and it's his fault.

 

She quietly walked into the house trying her hardest not to cry. She didn't want TaeYeon to see the tears in her eyes or notices the sadness they probably held. One thing about her amazing little angel is she is always able to read her Omma's eyes, she could always tell when her mom was sad. As Yoona walked into the girls room, she see Wonhee sitting on the bed.

"Hey, you can go back to bed, I got her now." Yoona told her as she walked over to the bed, laying TaeYeon down.

"I was just a little worried, so I wanted to make sure she was okay."

"She usually only has nightmares when she watches something scary."

"We didn't watch anything today." Wonhee said as she looked down at TaeYeon who was half asleep.

"Then I don't know what brought this one on then, I'm just going to read her a short story so she could be fine for the rest of the night."

"Okay." Wonhee said as she lean down. "Night sweetheart." she said as she kissed her forehead.

"Night Grandma." she whispered, causing Yoona to close her eyes. This is what she was avoiding, her daughter getting hurt. All theses people that she had gotten close to won't be apart of her life anymore.

"Yoona you okay?" Wonhee asked as she noticed the paleness in her face.

Yoona opened her eyes. "Yeah, just tired." she said hoping Wonhee brought it.

"Well, it won't take long before she does, then you can go get some rest. Night honey." she said as she touched her arm.

"Night Wonhee." She let out a deep sigh once Wonhee shut the door. "Okay Angel, what do you want me to read?" she asked as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"This." TaeYeon said, as she handed her a white hard cover book.

There was no title, no drawing, and no author name. "What is this?" she questioned TaeYeon as she turned the book over then scanned through the page.

"A book Grandma Wonhee give TaeYoon, she said that Uncle Taec wrote it for TaeYoon. It's good Omma, Grandpa Junsu read it to us last night." the six-year-old said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Really?" was all she could say, as she continued to look through the book. Taecyeon wrote a book, why didn't he ever tell her that, hell, why didn't Tiffany or Nickhun tell her or do they know?

"Omma, you going to read it?"

She looked down at her sleepy daughter. "Yeah." she took a deep breath trying to clear her mind of everything that has happen today. "Here we go." she said, as she turned to the first page. "Dreams...”

"It starts off with a poem, before you get to the story."

Yoona nodded. "A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep. And dreams you will lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for you keep. Have faith in your dreams and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving if you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true. A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're feeling small, alone in the night your whisper, thinking no one can hear you at all. You wake up with the morning sunlight to find fortune that is smiling on you. Don't ever let your heart be filled with sorrow for all you know tomorrow that dream you wish will come true. A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. And dreams you will lose your heartaches whatever you wish for you keep. To my baby girl TaeYoon, never stop dreaming, love you, daddy." She smiled a little as she finished reading the first page.

"My Appa wrote a lot of poems, he reads me them some nights."

Yoona jumped a little at the sound of TaeYoon's voice. "Honey, sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, I was awake when TaeYeon screamed." she smiled. "After Grandpa put us to bed, we woke up and turned the tv on, we watched this really scary movie."

"Oh that's why TaeYeon had a nightmare." she said as she looked down at her now sleeping daughter.

"Yeah, sorry, I didn't know she would get that scared."

"It’s okay, she’s fine now." Yoona said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Aunt Yoona, can you read more of the book till I fall back to sleep?"

"Sure sweetheart." She stood up and walked across the room to TaeYoon's bed. "So your daddy wrote this for you?"

"Yeah, when I was really young, Grandma says that she wanted to send it to the place that would make tons of copies of books so all the kids in the world could read it but daddy told her no."

"Why?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "He said it was just for me, I told him it’d be okay, I want other kids to read it."

Yoona smiled. "Let’s read this." she then tuned to the second page. "It was a wild and windy day. The ship reached just in time. The rain began to pour from the sky as everyone ran for the clubhouse." She stopped reading noticing TaeYoon was out like a light too. She kissed her on the forehead, whispering "I love you." she smiled as she ran her fingers through her hair like she did to TaeYeon. Her smile fades as she realized that TaeYeon won't be the only one hurting in the end. Two innocent little girls were going to have their hearts broken and it's all her fault. She finished reading the book, curious to how good it was. Afterwards she laid her head down on the pillow nexts to TaeYoon's, where she silently cried herself to sleep.

 

After waiting an hour for Yoona to come back, Taecyeon decided to go find her. She wasn't in their room, like he hoped. So he walked over to the girl’s room. A huge grin appeared on his face, as he saw Yoona lying beside TaeYoon holding her closely, both fast asleep. He sighed as he walked into the room, covering them up, kissing their foreheads and then doing the same to TaeYeon. He really wanted to talk to her, but he guess he could hold off one more day. He went back to his room, preparing for a night alone in bed.

 

It was around five in the morning that Yoona awoke. She carefully got out of TaeYoon's bed. Looking at her watch, she then started to pack up what she could find of TaeYeon's stuff. Then as quite as a mouse walked over to the room she was sharing with Taecyeon, she saw him sleeping. Knowing he is a heavy sleeper, she hurry and got her bag and throw what she could inside. She then went back to TaeYeon. "Baby." she whispered. "TaeYeon, honey, wake up."

"Why?"

"Honey, we have to go."

TaeYeon sat up. "It's still dark outside Omma, where are we going?" asked the confused sleepy six-year-old.

"Home honey, Omma wants to go home."

"But why? I don't want to go." she cried.

"Hey, we promised Aunt Tiffany we would be there when she has the baby."

"Did she have it?" she asked in an excited voice.

She looked at her, debating if she should lie or not. "Not yet, but soon."

"We got to wake TaeYoon up." she said as she got out of bed.

"No honey." she said as she pulled her back towards her. "You and I are leaving now, TaeYoon will be up with everyone else later.”

"But I don't want to leave TaeYoon, I want to stay here. Can we just wait and leave with everybody else." she begged.

Yoona hated herself for this. She didn't want her to be upset and mad or hurt, but she had to get out of this house. She couldn't face Taecyeon in the morning. She rather have him break up with her over the phone than face to face. "Im Tae Yeon, we are leaving now, I'm sorry. Get dress and meet me down stairs." she told her in the tone that TaeYeon knew meant business.

"Fine." she pouted.

Yoona walked towards the door. "Do not wake TaeYoon, I'm going to call a cab. Hurry up." she told her, then left the room. She called a cab, only to find out that they don't run till six. It was five forty, she had twenty minutes to wait. "Come on." she said as TaeYeon walked down the stairs with the saddest look Yoona has ever seen. She decided to sit out on the porch and wait for the cab.

 

As soon as the door shut, TaeYoon run to Taecyeon's room. She overheard Yoona talking to TaeYeon, but she pretended to be still sleeping. She could tell by Yoona's tone that she was upset and didn't want Yoona to be mad at her. "Daddy, daddy." she yelled as she came into the room. Taecyeon didn't move. "Daddy, wake up now!" she yelled giving him a light slap on his bare chest.

"What the..." he said as he jumped up. "TaeYoon, what are you doing?"

"I want to go home."

"What?"

"I want to go home." she repeated as she pulled on his arm.

Taecyeon just stared at her. "Why? What happened? Are you okay?" he asked puzzled to what brought this on.

"I'm fine daddy, I just want to go with them." she cried still pulling on his arm.

"What is going on?" Wonhee asked as she and Junsu stepped into the room. Both jumped out of bed when they heard their granddaughter crying.

Taecyeon just shrugged his shoulders. "I want to go home." she cried again as she started to jump up and down.

"Ok Tae Yoon, stop acting like a baby. You know I don't like it when you throw temper fits." Taecyeon told her. She stopped jumping. "Now calm down and tell me why you want to go home?"

"I want to be there when Aunt Tiffany has the baby too." she said in a low voice wiping away her tears.

"Honey, Aunt Tiffany isn't due till next month." Wonhee said as she walked over towards the bed.

"But...”

“But nothing." Taecyeon said cutting her off. "Baby girl. I talked to Aunt Tiffany before I went to bed, she and the baby are doing fine. She's not in labor or having the baby anytime soon. I promise."

"TaeYoon, honey what made you think she was having the baby now?" Junsu asked, as he kneel beside her.

"Aunt Yoona and TaeYeon are going back home to be with her, Aunt Yoona said she was going to have the baby soon."

The three of them exchanged looks, it was then that Taecyeon noticed that Yoona and TaeYeon were not in the room. "Sweetheart, isn't Yoona in your bed?" he asked knowing that's where she was earlier.

TaeYoon shook her head. "She was but when I woke up she was making TaeYeon get up."

"What do you mean?" Taecyeon looked around the room. "Yoona's clothes are gone." he said flatly. The drawers are wide open, which were closed when he went to bed. He glanced at the nightstand by her side of the bed, the bottle of coconut lotions that she puts on her amazingly smooth legs every night was gone.

"Taecyeon what are you talking about? Where is Yoona?" Wonhee asked.

"They are going home Grandma." TaeYoon said as Junsu picked her up.

"Her clothes are gone." Taecyeon repeated still in shock. He ran his fingers through his hair. "Her lotion’s gone." he stood up walking over to the closet. "Her suitcase is gone." he whispered.

"Taecyeon, did something happen with you two last night?" Junsu said as he walked over to his son.

"I..." was all he could get out. He was trying hard to think what went wrong and why she would just pick up and leave like this. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks, their talk on the beach, what he said, what he didn't get to say, this was not the way he wanted things to go.

"TaeYoon, honey how do you know Yoona and TaeYeon are going home?" Wonhee asked as she walked over to Taecyeon who just flopped back down on the bed, placing his head in his hands as Wonhee patted his back.

"Aunt Yoona said, and I hear her."

"She went back home." Taecyeon said in a painful voice.

"Why?" Wonhee said. Her and Junsu still not getting what happen.

"For Aunt Tiffany and the baby, Appa, that's what I was trying to tell you, gosh you never listen." she pouted.

Taecyeon looked up at her. "Sorry baby girl." he said giving her a small smile. He looked back at the floor, trying not to let the tears that gathered in his eyes fall.

"Okay, I'm really confused here. I don't understand why Yoona would just go up and leave. And...”

"Wait, it's not even six yet." Junsu said, cutting Wonhee off. "The cabs don't start running till six in the morning, so how did she get to the airport?"

"She’s going to call a cab, she said so." TaeYoon told them as she started yawning.

Taecyeon looked over at the clock a minute till six. "You don't think they’re..." he trailed off as he hurried out the room. Praying she was still here somewhere.

 

TaeYeon sat on the bottom step with her arms wrapped tightly around herself refusing to talk to her mom or look at her. Yoona sat on top of the steps with her head and her hands, cussing herself out. She should have known better. She should have never let him in, never left herself fall. She knew it was going to end badly but she let her heart lead the way and look where that got her. Sitting outside at six in the morning with a broken heart and a daughter that hates her.

Yoona's head snaps up as the door open. "Thank God." his voice went through her body like hot water through ice.

"Uncle Taec." TaeYeon says a little too happy. She runs up the stairs and hugs him.

Taecyeon picks her up. "Princess, would you please go inside for a second, I need to talk to your mom."

TaeYeon looks at her wondering if she should or not. "Go ahead baby." Yoona said, her voice is fragile, almost broken. She knows there's no getting away from this dreading conversation now. She placed her head back in her hands.

Taecyeon puts her down and she runs into the house and he sits down beside her. "You can't leave!" he exclaimed staring at her. "Look, about what I said on the beach last night, I...”

"I get it." She cut him off. "I don't need or want an explanation." she tells him as her head is still in her hands.

"No, you don't get it." he said in loud voice. "You misunderstood what I was trying to say."

Her head popped up, giving him a look that he has never seen. "I misunderstood what you were trying to say?" her voice full of disbelief. She shakes her head. "You said you didn't want to be my boyfriend anymore, there was no misunderstanding about that. I have always been able to read in between the lines. So I knew what was coming next." she sighed as she turned her head so he couldn't see her face anymore.

He rubbed his face. "Yoona, I didn't me…”

"Stop!" she yelled, interrupting him again as she stood up. "I don't need you to pity, I'm fine with everything." she crossed her arms over her chest. She knew he was just trying to take it back now, because he felt bad for her, she didn't want his sympathy.

"Can I please talk?" he asked in a irritated voice as he stood up. They locked eyes. "I don't pity you, I have never pity you, I love you." he said taking her silent as permission to talk. She closed her eyes once the love you part came out. "I'm sorry, yes, I did say I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore, because the truth is I don't." he admitted in a whisper.

Her eyes opened, locking back with his. Her tears starts falling which broke his heart. "Yoona." he whispered as he grabbed her hand. She tried to pull away but he wouldn't let her. "I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore sweetheart, because... I want to be your husband. I need to be your husband." he says as a few tears of his own falls. Her eyes widen, opens but nothing comes out. "Please say something." his voice begs.

"Taecyeon, you can't be serious. You're not really think...”

"Yes, I'm dead serious, I love you and I know you love me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want everything with you."

She shook her head. "No, no...Taec, I do love you, so much, but I think with everything that happen yesterday with you finding out about Jessica just make you start thinking about life and stuff and...”

"Yes, Jessica dying did open my eyes to how short life really is, but that not what brought this on Yoona, I have wanted to ask you, for a while now." the look in her eyes told him that she still didn't believe him. "I'll prove it." he said as he dragged her inside the house and up to their room. He let go off her once they entered the room and he went to his bag.

Yoona stood in the middle of the room watching him. Her heart started to beat fast as she seen the black velvet box in his hand. "Oh my god." she exclaimed as her hand went up in covered .

"Now this isn't how I pictured doing this, I had tons of different ideas flowing around inside my head." He smiled as he walked back over to her. "Last night sitting on the beach, the moonlight shining down on you, my God you looked like an angel. I just knew that my moment had come, yes, I should have chosen my words more carefully than what I did." he laughs as she smiled at him, giving him the curiousity to continue. "You're more than wonderful, more than amazing, you're so incredible. All I wanna do, all I wanna feel, all I wanna be is close to you. All I wanna do is love you and be loved by you. Everyday is my lucky day, as long as I have you. Baby you know you're my one and only. I want everything with you." he says as he drops to one knee. "Im Yoona, will you marry me?" he asked still staring into her blood-shot eyes, she open .

"Say yes Omma.”

“Yeah Aunt Yoona say yes, please.” both girls yelled stopping her answer.

They looked over at their daughters standing in the doorway, smiling big. Wonhee and Junsu are right behind them. "I think we all are waiting for an answer Yoona." Wonhee said with a huge smile as Yoona nod.

She looked back down at Taecyeon who was wearing a nervous smile and his eyes were glazed with tears. "Yes, Yes…" she whispered as the tears continue to fall. He smiled then slipped the ring on her finger. She pulled him up, and then throws herself in his arms. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." he whispered before kissing her lips gently at first, then more deeply and urgently until their mouths were open with passion.

"We're getting married?" TaeYeon yelled in an excited tone.

"Yay!" TaeYoon agreed as the girls run to their parents. Taecyeon picked up TaeYeon and Yoona picked up TaeYoon. All four hugging and laughing, Wonhee and Junsu stood in the doorway watching the little happy family.

 

 

===========================================

 

3rd to the last Chapter!='(

 

I don't want this to end, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...