Chapter 14

A Perfect Match

 

oh yeah, and because I'm loving all the comments, all the subscribers and all the votes up...here's my second update of the day...

 

 and if I got another vote up, I might post Chapter 15 later on...

 

So, here's Chapter 14 guys...Enjoy!=*

 

 

=========================================================================

 

Yoona stood still as she tries to process what just happened. Taecyeon kissed her in front of Yuri, which honestly didn't bother her. Then he said "I love you." No, no...that couldn't have happen, he couldn't have said that...Could he...She was thinking so hard that her head actually started to hurt.

Clap clap clap clap...

Yoona looked over at Yuri who was standing a few feet away from her clapping with a huge smile on her face. "Good job Yoona, good job." Yuri said, in a serious happy tone.

Yoona raised her eye brow and was about to question her but Sunny beat her to it. "What the hell are you talking about Yuri?"

"Take a bow Yoona, that scene was perfect, you couldn't have planned it any better." Yuri said still smiling like she had one over on Yoona.

Both Yoona and Sunny where confused as to what had her so happy. "I must have missed something here, because I have no idea what the hell you're talking about?" Yoona said as she crossed her arms over her chest glaring at her ex-best friend.

Yuri laughed. "Oh my Im Yoona, I give you props for trying, I do, I'm not sure what you actually thought you were going to get from your little act, did you want me to scream or yell, hit you, storm out of the house, well it didn't work."

Yoona was getting more confused every time Yuri opened . She looked at Sunny who just shrugged her shoulders. "I have no idea what you are talking about and I really don't care, I think you should leave Tiffany and Nickhun's house, I'm heading for the shower." Yoona walked over to Sunny who was holding Kyungsan. "Bye bye buddy, be good for mommy and TaeYeon and I love you lots." she hugged him tight and kissed his cheeks and his forehead. She gives Sunny a side way hug. "I love you too and you are welcome to stay at my house, if you don't want to go back to Busan. My door is always open to you."

"I love you too Yoong and thanks I'll think about it." Sunny told her with a little wink and a half smile. She really should stay with Yoona for a while, she knows that Yoona is still processing everything Yuri told her last night, which could only mean two things, either Yoona is really moving on and done with living in the past, or she is heading for a breakdown.

Yoona turned around and headed out of the living room without even a glance at Yuri. She didn't want to look at her, she didn't have a thing to say to her and honestly she didn't care what the hell Yuri was talking about. She wasn't going to play her childish games with her anymore.

"Goodbye." Yuri said as Yoona make it to the doorway. Yoona stopped for a moment then decided she wasn't even worth a goodbye, she didn't turn around she just kept walking.

 

Sunny waited till she heard a door shut upstairs before turning to Yuri. "What were you talking about?" she asked as Yuri continued to smile which made Sunny want to slap that smile off her face.

"Please." Yuri said as she walked over to her and took Kyungsan from her arms. "I'm brighter than you two." she said point blank.

"What?"

"You came over here and told Yoona I was moving to Seoul and that Taecyeon was the reason, right?" Yuri asked, still smiling.

"Yeah, I did, so what?" Sunny said, as she shrugged her shoulders.

"That's what I thought." Yuri laughed. "So Yoona thought that she could make me want to go back to Busan, and stay there if she proved to me that she and Taecyeon were together and so much in love, blah, blah, blah..."

"Look Yuri, I...”

"Please, Sunny." Yuri said putting her hand up. "They are really bad actors, seriously, who would believe those two are actually together? I mean they don't make sense together and Yoona is so messed up from what Donghae did to her and...”

"You mean what you and Donghae did to her." Sunny reminded her.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Anyway, tell Yoona it was a nice show, too bad it didn't work. I admit, they had me fool for a second, the kiss was nice and the ‘I love you’ part was a little over the top, for my taste." she smiled then kissed Kyungsan's cheek. "Mommy is smarter than what Aunt Yoona and Aunt Sunny think she is huh baby boy?"

"Yuri it wasn't an act, they are actually a couple, I...”

"Sunny will you stop come on, this is lame, even for you." She laughed cutting her off. "Taecyeon and I have this connection, it's so deep and so...”

"Non existing." a voice said from behind Yuri.

 

Yoona lean back and let the water run over her face. She had a million things running through her mind, everything Yuri told her last night, Yuri moving here, Yuri buying a house in the same neighborhood as her, Yuri staying here for Taecyeon, Yuri wanting Taecyeon, Taecyeon kissing her in front of Yuri like he has done it forever, Taecyeon telling her he loves her, that was one of the biggest things on her mind. She just couldn’t figure out if he meant it or was he just saying it. Because Yuri was there and he knew her history with Yuri, so he wanted to push Yuri away which would be okay with her if he did.

She sighed, as she turned off the water, she wondered where he had to go this morning as she got dressed. "Please lord let Yuri be gone." she whispered to herself after combing her hair. She took a deep breath as she walked out of Taecyeon's bedroom, as she approached the steps she heard Yuri's voice. "Taecyeon and I have this connection, it's so deep and so..." Yoona rolled her eyes, she turned back around to go back to Taecyeon’s room since she really didn't want to hear what Yuri was about to say or talk to Yuri but she stopped, as she heard his voice.

"Non existing."

 

Sunny looked up and smiled at him. Yuri turned around to face a very annoyed Taecyeon standing behind her holding a roses, and a brown bag.

"Excuse me?" she asked as she crossed her arms over her chest, staring at him like he had just slapped her or something. Sunny was just happy that the smile was finally off her face.

"This connection you think we have, it doesn’t exist." He said as he laid the bag and the roses on the coffee table.

"Taec, please you don't have to pretend that you and Yoona are together, just to honor your friendship with her."

"Look Yuri, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and I really don't give a damn. I ain't pretend a , Yoona and I are together. Yes, it's new and we haven't really came out to anyone yet, besides Sunny." he said nodding to Sunny who stood there proud as can be.

"Really? Why hide it then?"

"Cause Yoona wants to talk to the girls first."

Yuri continued to stare at him but still didn't buy what he was saying. "Taecyeon are you going to stand there honestly telling me that you didn't feel no connection the first night you and I met?" Yuri asked with another one of her big smiles.

"No, I didn't feel any connection with you but I did with Yoona, right here in this house in Tiffany's kitchen the first night I met her." he smiled as he remember that night a few months ago."

Yuri smile fade again, as he went on.

"She looked up in smiled at me, her smile was breathtaking, is breathtaking." he corrected himself. "Our eyes locked and I swear that I could see her soul. She extended her hand to me and I shake it, but I pulled in back so fast. I felt a bolt of lightning or something go through me. I was so nervous." he laughed to himself. "My heart was beating fast I wasn't sure what just happened but all I knew was this girl is different, really different and I really wanted to get to know her more."

"You can s..." Yuri begin.

"Then she laughed and I probably fell in love with her right there, her laughter is remarkable." he cut Yuri off as he continued to talk about Yoona. "It only took me a day and a half to make me realize I wanted to be more than just her friend. I needed to be more than just her friend. Then we shared our first kiss, which also happen in Tiffany's kitchen, a kiss that told me that she was the one I've been waiting for. I never had a kiss like that before not even with TaeYoon's Omma, I knew right then in there that she was special and I had to make her mine."

"Just by a little kiss?" Yuri asked in a disbelief voice.

"Yes, one simple kiss could change your whole world and just seconds." Taecyeon smiled. "One kiss made up my mind, I felt it in my heart, and I still feel it every time we kiss."

" Really?" Yuri smiled and Sunny didn't like it, she knew she was up to something, she was always able to read her.

"Yes really." Taecyeon told her as he eyed the brown hair girl. Wondering what she was up to, he had a bad feeling to.

"Prove it."

"Excuse me?"

"Prove to me that kissing Yoona is everything you said it was."

"How do you expect me to prove it?"

Yuri smiled and walked closer to him, she put Kyungsan down, then looked up at Taecyeon, with her eyes and beautiful smile. "Kiss me." she said sweetly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "If you don't feel nothing, I'll walk away."