Chapter 12

A Perfect Match

 

Kill meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!bwahahaha

 

Chapter 12...Enjoy!

 

 

==========================================================================

 

 

The room was silent, no one talked or moved for what seemed like forever. Sunny was standing beside Yoona staring at Yuri. She knew that Yuri had an affair with Donghae. She knew that Yuri was in love with him but she was just as confused as Yoona is over what Yuri just said.

Yuri stood there with her arms wrapped around herself looking down at the floor waiting for Yoona to say something or slap her.

Yoona couldn't move, she just stood there, staring at Yuri. She wondered back to the day of her wedding, she remembered crying to Yuri cause Donghae never show up, Yuri was there the whole time so how could she possibly have anything to do with him not coming, because she cried with her when they got the phone call saying Donghae was in an accident."What do you mean you're the reason he didn't show up? Did you fix his car so he would lose control in wreck?"

Yuri looked up at her two friends whose eyes were full of questions. "No, I didn't do anything to his car." she took a deep breath.

"So please explain." Yoona demanded.

"We met up at the hotel the night before your wedding and I told him if he marry you that..." Yuri paused a moment.

"That what?" Yoona asked in an annoyed.

"That I would tell you about us." she whispered looking Yoona straight in the eyes.

"You blackmailed him?" Yoona laughed. "I can't believe this." she shook her head. "So what did he tell you?"

"He begged me not to, he said he had to marry you. He didn't have a choice."

"Excuse me, he did not say that Yuri he loved me."

"I'm not saying he didn't love you Yoona, but he did say that. He said that he's parents wanted you guys to get married because of TaeYeon. And he fell out of love with you, but he couldn't be with me because he had to do the right thing to you."

The room went silent again as Yoona process what she just said. She thought about her whole relationship with Donghae and things started to add up. "Now I understand why you didn't want me to move to Daegu with him and why he suggests I bring you with me." she sighed. "And when I found out I was pregnant you told me to get abortion because his career was too important to him and he would dump me. Then when he did asked me to marry him, you told me not to do it because he didn't seem like the marrying type and you think he was cheating on me. Which he was." she laughed again. "With my best friend." she shook her head. "Did he hit you?"

Both Yuri and Sunny looked at her confusedly. "No, why would you asks me that?"

"Did you two ever fight?"

"Not really, not till I got pregnant and he was worried about you finding out about us."

"Did he hit you and then call you names and push you up against a wall?" Yoona asked her, as tears started to roll down her face. She was trying not to cry, but the emotion inside her was coming out.

"He never laid hands on me."

"So I guess, he did love you more than he loved me." she whispered as she wiped her eyes trying to control her tears.

"Yoona did that son of a hit you?" Sunny asked as she touched Yoona's arm.

"No Sunny he would never lay his hands on a woman." Yuri said as she studied Yoona's face. The pain in her eyes, told Yuri that it was true.

"Yes, the first time I was pregnant he promise never to do it again, which for a while it stopped. But after his accident he changed, he lost his scholarship and I became his punching bag."

"Oh my god." Sunny said as she pulled her into a hug. "Oh Yoong, why didn't you tell us?"

"I was ashamed." she cried on Sunny's shoulder. "I loved him so much, that I blamed myself for it. I thought if I was just a better girlfriend that he would stop but he didn't. I try everything that I could possibly think of to make him happy again, like we use to be, but nothing worked."

"He wasn't supposed to hit you, that weren’t part of the plan." Yuri said in low voice.

Both Sunny and Yoona looked at her. "The plan?" Sunny asked as she pulled away from Yoona glaring at Yuri.

Yuri looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "What, I didn't say plan." she lied trying to get herself out of what she just said.

"Bull, what plan Yuri?" Yoona asked in a pissed off voice. She glared at Yuri with her hands on her hips.

"I told him that if he lost his scholarship then you would probably leave him. The accident was a set up, he didn't want to play ball anymore and he knew his dad would hate him if he quit, so we decided to fake an accident. He paid two police men lots of money to file a false police report. He even paid a retired doctor a big sum of money to make up a report saying that he couldn't play ball anymore." Yuri finished with her head down.

"I can't believe what I'm hearing, this is crazy." Yoona said as she started to pace back and forth. "The pain pills where did he get them."

"Well the pills were actually real, a friend of his did hurt his back so he was buying his pain pills off of him."

"What the hell was the point of your stupid plan?" Sunny asked she couldn't believe what she was hearing, she was going to defend Yuri to Yoona tonight. But this was way more drama then she could ever think about.

"For Yoona to give up on him and leave him, but unfortunately she didn't."

"No I didn't." she yelled. "You want to know why?" Yuri nodded. "Because I was in love with him, you don't walk away from someone you love Yuri."

"I was in love with him too Yoona."

Yoona closed her eyes. "I don't want to hear that now." she said, putting her hands up to quite her. "So since I was crazy enough to think he was just upset over losing his scholarship that's why he kept hitting me. The real reason was because I didn't give up and walk away." she was beyond pissed, now she walked over to the couch and sat down like she just give up. She puts her head in her hands as she continued to cry.

Sunny walked over and sat down beside her. "Yoona I wish you would have told me he was hitting you." she said as she wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Me too." Yuri said.

Yoona's head snapped up. "You probably suggest him to hit me, since I was dumb enough to stay after he lost everything. You told him to hit me."

"No I didn't." Yuri yelled. "Yoona, it was not planned for you to get hurt."

"Oh really?" she asked as she glared at her. "You didn't plan on me getting hurt? Hmm but you were sleeping with my boyfriend, the father of my child, the guy I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with. You didn't think I was going to get hurt?" she ran her fingers through her hair. "What else do you got to tell me?"

Yuri bit her lip. "You know those trips that Donghae had to go on with his dad once a month."

"Yeah."

"Well he lied, his dad never needed him, and he would fly Busan to be with me." Yoona didn't say anything so Yuri went on. "We got married."

Both Sunny and Yoona's eyes widen again. "Excuse me?" they both said together.

"The weekend before he...he killed himself." she took a deep breath. "We got married."

"Get out!" Yoona yelled, as she stood up. "I want you out of my house."

" Yoona." she cried. "There's something else."

"Of course there is." she said sarcastically. "It's nonstop with you ain’t it?"

"He left a note."

"What?"

"He left a note." she repeated "Donghae, he mailed a note to me telling me goodbye and that he loved me and he wished he was stronger but he couldn't live two lives anymore, that it wasn't fair to you or me or the kids and...”

"Shut up." Yoona cried. She walked over to Yuri. She closed her eyes. "I don’t want to hear anymore, and all this yelling is going to wake the kids." she paused. "Look, bottom line here is we are done." she told her flat out.

"Yoona"

"Our friendship is over."

"Please Yoona, don't do this...”

"I didn't do this, you did this."

"You have to forgive me."

"Seriously?" she laughed. "I can't." she paused. "See I was going to forgive you, for getting drunk and sleeping with my boyfriend, cause I believed it was huge mistake. But too much has been said the damage is done Yuri. I don't think we can ever be friends again."

Yuri closed her eyes. "Yoona we can get past this, we always patched things up in the end."

"Yeah we did, but this is different. You were my best friend since we were like five and no matter what I was always able to forgive you because I loved our friendship, I always thought that no matter what happen in my life, good or bad as long as I had you in the end everything was going to be alright."

"You still have...”

"You hurt me too much." Yoona said interrupted her. "I don't think we can ever get past this." she told her sadly. "You need to leave go back to Busan, I need to sort this out and I can't do it with you here."

Through her falling tears, Yuri said. "Can't we pretend it never happen?"

"No Yuri we can't, what's done is done." she sighed. "Look I'm going to go grab TaeYeon and then I'm going to Tiffany's so you can stay here tonight, not because I forgive you, I just don't want you to wake Kyungsan up and have him more confused than he is already. I'm going to stay at Tiffany's till tomorrow night." she pointed her finger in her face. "I want you gone by eight, don't come back, don't call me, don't email, don't write me, I don't want to hear anything from you." she told her before walking over to the stairs.

"Yoona, you will be able to forgive me one day right?" Yuri asked, through her tears.

She didn't turn around to look at her, it hurt too much. "I'm not sure if I can because I don't even know anything anymore, its way to soon for me to say."

 

Yoona walked upstairs into TaeYeon's room. She lifted TaeYeon up. "Omma." TaeYeon said in a confused voice.

"Sssh." Yoona said as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Go back to sleep honey." she whispered. Within seconds she was back to sleep. She walked slowly down the steps hoping to get her to Tiffany's and back in bed without waking her up.

Sunny opened the front door for her. "Yoona I'm sorry." she told her honestly. "I didn't know."

"Sunny I don't blame you." Yoona told her. "I'll call you, but please have her out of my house as soon as possible."

"I will." Sunny promised her. Sunny walked back into the living room once Yoona was out the door.

"See what you did." a crying Yuri said as she wiped her eyes.

"No honey, you did this."

"You're the one that said the truth had to come out."

"Yes, because I believed that the truth was that you and Donghae were having an affair and you were in love with him. See, that's all I know, I had no idea about everything else, I'm as shocked as Yoona is. And honestly I'm not sure where we stand either."

"What does that mean?"

"Yuri you lied to me and that hurts. I thought that I would be able to get you and Yoona back together but I can't believe you married Donghae and you two set up his accident. He hit Yoona.”

"I don't believe that, because he was so sweet t...”

"Seriously you're calling Yoona a lair?" Sunny said cutting her off.

"No I just can't picture Donghae hitting her."

"That's calling her a lair. Yoona wouldn't lie about something that serious maybe that's one of the reasons it took her so long to get back into dating. She was afraid of getting hurt or hit again."

"She ain't dating Sunny." Yuri told her. "That's what's wrong with her she is still so much in love with Donghae that she can't let him go."

"I believe a part of her still loves Donghae because he was her first love and he is the father of her daughter." Sunny paused a second. "But she has some one in her life now."

"No she doesn't." Yuri laughed. “The only guys she hangs out with is Nickhun, which is Tiffany's husband. Taecyeon and they are just friends he's into me."

Sunny, eyed her up. "Look we need to get you packed up." She had to change the subject beause apparently Yoona didn't want Yuri to know about her and Taecyeon. And after everything Sunny heard tonight, it's no wonder why Yoona would keep Taecyeon and her relationship a secret.

"No I'm not, l am staying here."

"Yuri she wants you out."

"I like it here."

"Then buy a house here in Seoul, but you have to be out of this one by tomorrow night."

"I already put an offer in on a house a few days ago."

"I think you should go back to Busan and let Yoona come to you when she's ready, if she ever will." Sunny told.

"I'm not staying for Yoona."

"Then why are you staying?"

"For Taecyeon." Yuri told her with a small smile. "There's something between us and I can feel it, I can't walk away yet."

 

Yoona took a moment to herself as she made it to Tiffany and Nickhun's door. She rung the doorbell then regretted it. She had forgotten about TaeYoon sleeping.

The door opened. “Yoona?" Nickhun questioned as he opened the door more.

"Khun, I'm sorry so for waking you guys up."

Khun noticed the tears. "You okay?" he said, as he moved to the side so she could walk in."

"No." she sighed.

"Yoona?" Tiffany asked as she walked down the stairs. "What's wrong?"

"Can we stay here tonight?"

"Yes, you are always welcome here." Tiffany told her. "Khun, take TaeYeon up and lay her down next to TaeYoon."

Yoona kissed her head then handed her to Khun. "Thanks."

"What's going on?" Tiffany asked, as soon as Nickhun was up the stairs.

"I just needed to get away from Yuri." she cried.

Tiffany pulled into a hug. "Yoona, you know I'm here for you so if you ever wanted to talk."

"I know and Fany I plan on letting you in one day, I promise." she told her honestly. She hated that Tiffany didn't know about her past, she loved Tiffany's friendship.

Tiffany nodded. "Well whenever you’re ready I will be here to listen."

"Thanks."

"Do you want a drink or something?"

Yoona shook her head. "No I'm fine." she said as she wiped her eyes again.

Tiffany felt bad that she didn't know what to say or do for her friend who seemed so lost and scared now. "Well, if you need anything, just ask ok?"

Yoona nodded. "I just..." She paused as she thought about what she needed or really what she wanted. "I need Taecyeon." she told her quietly like it was a secret that no one could ever know.

Tiffany smiled. "He's probably asleep, you know where his room." she told with a smirk.

Yoona rolled her eyes and then whispered. "Thanks."

"Yoona, he's crazy about you." she told her.

"I know, I'm crazy about him too." she told her as she walked up the stairs.

 

Yoona walks into his bedroom quietly. She closed the door then smiles at the sight of Taecyeon sleeping. He must have fell asleep reading because the light beside his bed was still on and the book he was reading was on his stomach.

She kicks off her shoes then her jeans because she hated sleeping in jeans. She then walked over to his closet and pulled out a shirt and slipped on it. She crawled into the bed beside him. She runs her fingers through his hair as she watches him sleep, thinking about everything that had happen tonight. She wonders if she could trust Taecyeon or is he just like Donghae.

Taecyeon stirred then slowly opened his eyes. “Hey." he whispered happily. He notices her blood shot eyes and the deep thought look on her face. "What's wrong?" he asked as she grabbed her hand.

Yoona snaps out of her thoughts once he kisses her hand. "Hey." she whispered.

"You okay?" He asked out of concern.

"No." she tells him honestly. "But I will be."

Taecyeon just stares at her. He knows there's something wrong and he knows it has to do with her talk with Yuri. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" he asked as he caresses her cheek. She leans up and gave him a long, deep, passionate kiss. Taecyeon felt as if electricity was flowing through his blood as their tongues gently explored each other’s mouths. She pulled back. They smile at each other.

"Just hold me." she said as she laid her head on his chest. Taecyeon wrapped his arms around her and did what she asked. Within seconds she was asleep. Taecyeon was laying there her hair. He knows that whatever happens, he will hear about when she's already. So he doesn't have to push her into talking to him, he just has to be there when she's ready. He lifts her chin up and presses his lips against hers in a simple kiss. "I love you." he whispered. He's been dying to say that to her but was afraid of her reaction. He knows she can't hear him, but he had to say it. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep dreaming of the day he would actually have the guts to say those words to her while she's awake.