Chapter 21

A Perfect Match

 

 

 

As promised guys, still in bed...

 

And if I come home early later, since I'll be going out with friends again. I might end the story later, with the 3 Chaps left...

 

And about the sequel or new story, I prefer a new story, since I'm not good in making sequels or I just don't like making sequels!hahaha

 

So here's Chapter 21...

 

Enjoy you guys till the end...

 

I love you all!=*

 

====================================================

 

 

The drive back to the beach house was a quite one. Yoona watched him closely knowing that he had to be experiencing a million different emotions. After Krystal's little break down, she calm down a bit to let them know that Jessica had cancer in the liver, which has now spread throughout her body. Taecyeon didn't speak the whole time Krystal talked and all Yoona could do was think of TaeYoon and Mason. Both innocent little kids who will never get to know their mother.

The pulled in the driveway and Taecyeon turned off the car. "Taec." she whispered as she noticed he wasn't making no move to get out of the car.

"I'm going to take a walk." he said before opening up his car door.

She got out of the car. "Do you want me to come with you?" she asked hoping he said, yes.

"No." He said as he shook his head, he then put his hands in his pockets and walked towards the beach. She leaned up against the car watching him walk away. She know he was hurting and she know he just needed to be alone but it still hurt that he wasn't talking to her.

She walked into the house quietly since it was after eleven and she figured everyone was sleeping. "Hey." she said as she noticed Junsu and Wonhee sitting at the kitchen table. "Sorry we were out so late, I meant to call you."

"Yoona its okay, we love spending time with our granddaughters." Wonhee said with a warm smile.

Yoona give her a little smile, she loved how Taec's family took TaeYeon in with open arms. She was glad TaeYeon was getting a chance at having grandparents with both her parents already gone before she was born and Donghae’s parents didn't really keep in contact after she moved in to Seoul. Then sadly they both died last year in a plane crash before TaeYeon got a chance to really know them.

"Where's Taecyeon?" Junsu questioned.

Yoona sighed. "He took a walk." she sat down at the table between the two. "He needed to clear his head."

Junsu and Wonhee exchanged looks. "Is everything okay between you two?" Junsu asked.

"Yeah, I think so..." She bit her bottom lip, wondering if it was or not. She did say some things she didn't mean and she did slap him. But then maybe he forgot about it all after hearing about Jessica. She thought about telling them about Jessica, she wondered if Taecyeon would be upset with her.

"Yoona, honey, you can talk to us about anything." Wonhee reassured her, reaching over for her hand." Junsu and I are here for you too."

"Are the girls sleeping?" she needed to make sure TaeYoon didn't hear anything she was about to say. She knew there was a chance Taecyeon might get upset with her, for telling his parents for him. But he would get over it, but if TaeYoon overhear, he probably would be more than pissed off at her since she didn't know if he was even planning on telling her about him seeing her mom and the first place.

"Yeah, we stopped at the skating rink after taking them for ice cream. So they would both pretty tired asleep before their heads hit the pillow." Junsu laughed.

She smiled. "Look, I got something to tell you guys." she runs her fingers through her hair. "Tonight Jessica shows up here." she begun. She then sat there and told them everything that happens tonight.

"Wow I can't believe it." was all Wonhee said, as she sat there starring into space.

"She looked really healthy when we saw her a few weeks ago." Junsu said. "Why can't Krystal take in Mason? I mean I get that he's TaeYoon's half brother, but..."

"I don't know, I wanted to ask but I felt like it wasn't the right time you know." Yoona told them as they both nodded.

"Well, Krystal's husband left her a few months ago, for some younger girl. So she works at the cafe and at the local market. And she has three kids, Sulli is 6, Onew is 4 and she just had a baby right before he left her, so I kind of understand why she couldn’t take any more kids." Wonhee told them.

"Wow that does make sense. I feel bad for her." Yoona told her as she sat there trying to gather her thoughts.

 

 

Krystal sat on her couch, staring at the tv. She was mad, hurt, angry and ashamed. She kept picturing Taecyeon's face as she told him about Jessica's cancer, the sadness in his eyes, how quite he was. She thought he was just taken by surprise or he was figuring out how to tell TaeYeon. "I'm going to hell." she stated as Jessica walked in the room.

"Oh please Tal." she rolled her eyes as she sat her suit case by the door. "You didn't do anything wrong, stop worrying."

"I lied to Taecyeon and his girlfriend. Lying is a sin."

"Krystal, God will forgive you, it was just a little white lie. No big deal and no one will ever know." She told her sister as she put her shoes on.

"I will know, it's something I will have to live with and God know well Unnie. I have never told a lie in my whole entire life."

"Look, what you did was a good thing, please believe that honey." she said as she kneels in front of her. "Mason will thank you one day, you are giving him a life. I or you could never give him."

Krystal shook her head. "You don't even know if Taecyeon is really going to take him back with him or not. You didn't come outside to talk to them or nothing."

"I couldn't." she said. "Taecyeon knows me too well, even if it's been six years. I think he could still tell when I'm lying about something so that's why I needed you to do it for me because Taec knows you don't lie, he would believe whatever you tell him."

"He's going to want to talk to you about it."

"Well, just tell him I got upset with you for telling him and I left in the middle of the night and you have no clue where I am. Which is true, cause I don't know where I'm going either, Jonghyun said it was a surprise." she smiled like a teenage in love.

"Tell me again, why Mason can't be with you?"

"I'm not you Tal, I can't be a mom, I don't want to be a mom."

"Quit having then."

"Well I can't do that, is way too much fun." She laughed as she stood up. "Look, you won't have to worry about me coming back with more babies. I got fixed after having Mason, Jonghyun paid for it. We love our on the road lifestyle, no kids holding us down, no worries. We don't want kids, we are both happy without them."

"Just because, you got them thinking you're dying and you leave town before he can talk to you, doesn't mean he's going to take Mason in.”

She picked up her bags, as the horn outside beep. "I might not know Taec the way I used to, but I know one thing about him didn't change. He still has a big heart, it's one of the reasons I fell for him. Taec can give him everything I can't and he's not doing it alone. He's got Yoona who seems pretty nice and I bet she has a big heart too. She told me they were moving in together so you know marriage is next. That’s how I know I'm doing the right thing both my kids will be happy. They will get the love and comfort that I can't give them. Everything will work out Krystal, just believe." She kissed her on the cheek. "I'll call you in a week or two, love you." she said as she walked out the door.

Krystal walked over to the cradle that Mason was sleeping in. "God, I hope she's right." she whispered as she covered him up with his blanket.

 

After talking to Wonhee and Junsu, Yoona decided to go check on Taecyeon. He was sitting on the beach starring out into the ocean. As she got closer, she see the tears, her heart broke for him. She sat down beside him, without saying a word. She just reached over grabbing his hand holding it between hers.

He didn't look at her. "Things like this remind me that life is really short, death can happen at any time. We can't promise for tomorrow."

"Yeah it can, without warning which really , especially if you're not ready for it." she said as she looked down at their hands. Taecyeon looked at her wondering if she was thinking of her parents or Donghae, maybe both.

"You know for the longest time I wanted to hate her, I had so much planned out in my head if I ever saw her again. I never understood how she just walked away like she did, like she didn't care. I wondered if she even had a heart, leaving me and our daughter like that. I never picture myself been a single parent."

"Well, I don't think anyone pictures themselves as a single parent, some do it because they don't have a choice, some choose to do it."

"If Donghae didn't die, do you think you would still be with him today?"

She looked up at him, his eyes burning into hers. "Well, I think we were of stayed together for TaeYeon." she admitted. "Love wouldn't have kept us together, I fell out of love with him before TaeYeon was born. I stayed with him because I didn't want to be alone. I didn't want to be a single parent. I wanted my child to have a family, not a broken one, like I did. What about you?" she asked, as they still looked at each other. “If Jessica never left would you two be together today?"

"Probably." he answered as he thought about life would have been like. Yoona looked away, hoping she was able to keep her tears at bay. She knew she shouldn't be jealous, Jessica was his first love so it makes sense that he still missed her or thought about her sometimes. "We would have probably gotten married, because I was planning on asking her that weekend. I was so in love with her. I thought I was so lucky to find love so early in life. I had our whole future planned out." She let go of his hands and wrapped her arms around herself, trying not to break down. This was so not how she thought their little chat would go. She thought she would come out and comfort him and he would tell her thanks and he loves her. She didn't think she would have to sit here and listen to him on and on about his future with his ex he didn't get.

"Well, you don't always get what you want. Life is very unpredictable." she said in a bitter voice. She turned her head to the other side.

"Yoona." he whispered. She turned back to look at him, praying he couldn't see she was about to cry. He looked at her, giving her a look she rarely see. A look that had her worried about their future, if they had one. Then he said what she feared all this time. "I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore."

 

 

 

======================================

 

JESSICA, A BIG LIAR HUH?!

 

Your heart guys!ahehehe