Chapter 7

A Perfect Match

 

It is because I love you all guys, here's Chapter 7...

 

Cliffhanging?! Kill me now!bwahahahahahaha Love you all!=*

 

 

 

===========================================================

 

 

 

Tiffany and the girls decided to stop for ice cream after the movie. They sat in the back of a booth. "So did you girls like the movie?"

"Yes!" they both said...

"Thank you Aunt Tiffany, for the movie and the ice cream." TaeYeon said as she took a bit of her chocolate mint ice cream.

"Yeah thanks." TaeYoon repeated as she also took a bit of her strawberry ice cream.

"You both are very much welcome." Tiffany smiled at them. "So let's have a little talk."

"About what?" they both asked curiously.

Tiffany bit her lip as she thought about how to talk to them. "Your parents." she watched as their eyes widen and confused appeared on their faces.

"What about them?" TaeYeon asked as she tipped her head to the side.

"Well I think your mom." she said to TaeYeon. "And your dad." she said looking at TaeYoon. "Are lonely."

"What do you mean lonely?" TaeYeon asked as she put her spoon down. "Omma got me." she said in her most serious six-year-old voice.

"And Appa has me." TaeYoon said proudly as she smiled at Tiffany.

"Yeah they do and they love you very much." She said smiling at her nieces. "But adults need time with other adults too." she paused as she thought how to word what she was trying to say to them. "See I have Uncle Nickhun, he loves me and I love him and he's there for me.”

"You mean Omma needs a boyfriend?" TaeYeon said interrupting her with a smile.

Tiffany was shocked. "Umm, what do you know about having a boyfriend?" she asked with a raised eye brow. "I watched Gossip Girl with Aunt Yuri."

"And you think Omma needs a boyfriend? She doesn't have anyone to hug or kiss or to hold hands or to watch adult movies with and she never goes out on a date."

Tiffany just shook her head. "Does your Omma know you watch that?" Tiffany had to ask cause she knows how Yoona felt about those shows.

"No, Aunt Yuri said that there something's Omma doesn't need to know."

Tiffany nodded. "Ummm...Anyway."

"Hey I have an idea." TaeYoon yelled interrupted Tiffany "You know Mavin in our class." Tiffany nodded. “And you know Jihyo?" Tiffany nodded again. "Mavin's dad married Jihyo’s mom and now they are brother and sister." she looked at TaeYeon. "Your Omma should marry my Appa so we can be sisters." TaeYoon said excitedly as she turned sideways to face TaeYeon.

"Yeah we could be best sister friends." TaeYeon said happily as she and TaeYoon hugged. "That would be so cool. We could be together all the time and we could live to together."

"And your Omma could paint my room green like yours and I could tell everyone that I do have an Omma." TaeYoon said as she smiled at Tiffany. "Aunt Fany, won't that be cool?"

Tiffany's eyes widen. This talk was going better than she expected. "Okay girls slow down, they just can't run off and get married.” Tiffany told them, she felt bad as their smiles fell.

"Why not?" both girls asked sadly.

"People have to be in love and want to get married."

"Oh, so they don't love each other?" TaeYoon asked as she crossed her arms and started to pout.

"No, not yet but I think there's a chance that it could happen, they just need a little push."

"What do you mean?" TaeYeon asked, as she and TaeYoon lean forward, listening to her.

Both girls smiled and listen to Tiffany telling them what they could do to help their parents fall in love faster. Tiffany already feels that there is something between to the two, but knowing Yoona, she would find a way to push Taecyeon away.

 

And in that moment he knew what he had to do. "Now Yoona." he said as he stood right in front of her. "I'm going to kiss you." He warned her. His eyes scanned her lips. "I'm going to count to ten then I'm going kiss you." he his lips.

"Taecyeon..." She whispered again so softly, her heartbeat increased as his hands found her waist. She her lips too.

"If you don't want me to kiss you…" he paused looking her in the eyes. "Well, you're just going to have to stop me." he said as he pulled her closer. "One, two..." he whispered. His heart is beating fast wondering if she was going to pull away, but then he noticed her eyes dropping to his lips. In that alone tells him she wanted to kiss him too. So he skips ahead numbers because he couldn't wait another second to kiss her. "Ten..." he whispered against her lips before touching them with his lips, soft and gentle as it kisses hers. It was just a simple kiss, lips to lips. Taecyeon pulled back a little, her eyes are closed so he kisses her again. Brushing her cheeks, he cautiously let his tongue glide between his lips lightly tasting hers before it parts. slips open, her tongue moving towards his in a romantic, passionate dance.

Yoona is the one pulling back this time, their eyes locked. Taecyeon moves slowly, not wanting to break the spell that seems to be cast over them. His lips lightly brush against hers again and surprisingly he felt her respond to him faster this time. Adding pressure to the kiss he deepens it a little as her tongue begins exploring his lower lip. He wraps his arms around her.

Getting swept away, Yoona gives herself over to the kiss. Her heart is racing and her mind is flooded with thoughts but she ignores everything but the feeling of Taecyeon's lips against her own. She dreamt of this for so long but the reality of it is so much better than the fantasy. His strong fingers brush against her cheek before he trails them over her shoulders and wraps his arms around her and she feels like she is finally home.

They continue to kiss, their tongues tasting each other exploring new territory. Taecyeon buries his hands in the softness of her hair.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, the two pulled away from each other. Yoona lean up against the wall trying to catch her breath. Tiffany was right, a kiss always means something and there was definitely something between them. She had never had a kiss like that. She watched him as he walked over to the counter. He took a sip of his water and all she could think about were his lips on hers. She was jealous of that glass that his lips were wrap around.

Taecyeon needed to put some distance between them. He was glad she stays against the wall but then again all he could thinking about was having her up against the wall. Nickhun was right there was something between them, those kisses were confirmation in his mind. He and Yoona have chemistry and a lot of it.

"That was..." She started, as she tries to think of a word to describe what just happen. She was still breathing heavily. Her knees were still weak. Yes she definitely needs more of Ok Taecyeon.

"Mind blowing." Taecyeon said as they locked eyes again from across the room.

She smiled at him. "What exactly was that?" she asked him, trying to figure out where this left them.

Taecyeon smiled. "A game." he joked. "Wanna play again?" he asked as he walked back over towards her.

"Yes." She whispered as he stepped in front of her again. She leans towards him, Taecyeon his lips in anticipation, sure that she was about to kiss him.

"But we really shouldn't...” Yoona exclaimed moving away from him. Taecyeon frowned as he watched her walk away, he walked after her. She sat on the couch. He sat down next to her worried that she was starting to regret what happen between them. She had her face turned away from him.

He reached for her face turning it to face him again. She was smiling mischievously as if she knew exactly what she had just done. He lowered his lips to hers and she melted into them. He had to suppress a moan. Her lips were so soft and so inviting. She let herself fall so that her back hit the couch and Taecyeon covered her body with his.

'Mmmm...' He murmured and Yoona couldn't help but giggle slightly. She couldn't believe he had her giggling. She has giggle since she was a little girl, Donghae never made her giggle.

Taecyeon pressed himself into her slightly and she had to suppress a moan. He chuckled hollowly against her neck as though knowing the effect he had on her. Yoona tugged his face from her collarbone and he gave her a grin before she'd forced his lips down and onto hers. Their tongues meeting again, his mouth moved down to her neck gently and nibbling it. His hand slowly moved up her tank top. "Taecyeon..." she let out a soft moan as his hand came in contact with her .

 

As it always did, something decided to break their moment. The door bell rung and Taecyeon groaned into Yoona's mouth.

"Seriously." he whispered and Yoona couldn't find it in herself to disagree not when his mouth was on her flesh, she was really enjoying it.

The door bell rung again and Yoona broke their kiss. He groaned pleadingly but she smile and lightly pushed his shoulder. He sighed and gave her another kiss and headed towards the door opening it harder than he would have usually.

“What?” He said louder than he should have. Yoona laughed to herself.

“Hey handsome.” Yoona heard Yuri say.

"What are you doing here Yuri?" He asked clearly pissed off that she ruined what he hoped would have led up to his bedroom.

"Oh, Kyungsan needs to see his Aunt Yoona." Yuri said as she nodded towards her son. "No Omma, you said you got to see Aunt Yoona." the four years old said causing Taecyeon to raise his eye brow at Yuri. Yoona who was still sitting on the couch shook her head. She knew Yuri was here for Taecyeon but was using Kyungsan as an excuse. Yoona smiled as she heard what Taecyeon said to her.

"Well, hate to disappoint you Yuri." Taecyeon said as he thought about what to say. "Yoona's not here. She went to the movies with Tiffany and the girls." he lied. He doesn't like to lie or to be lied to but he really didn't care, he was finally alone with Yoona and he wasn't ready to let it end yet.

"Oh, well that's too bad. I guess we will just come in and keep you company." Yuri said in husky voice. She winked at him then tries to walk into Tiffany and Nickhun's house but Taecyeon stopped her.

"No, I don't need your company."

"Why?" Yuri frowns.

He squints at her for a moment thinking about what to tell her. "I'm kind of...on a date." he lied.

"A date?" She questioned in a disbelief voice.

"Yeah, so I would appreciate it if you could leave. I want to spend some time alone with her before my daughter gets home. Maybe you could stop by some other night."

"Okay." she was still curious but decided to let it go for now. "I'll let you get back to your date, here's my number, call me sometime rather it's day or night." she said as she handed him a business card, then she lean up against his ear in whispered. "I prefer night, I'm really good night company."

"Good night Yuri." he told her in an annoyed voice wishing she would just leave.

"Good night handsome." She whispered as she touched his cheek with her left hand. "Dream of me Ok Taecyeon." she said with a y smirk. Then she turned around and walked away. Taecyeon shook his head before closing the door and walk back to where Yoona was sitting. He smiled as he approached her."So that was b...”

"Yuri." she finished for him, giving him a small smile. "I heard her."

Taecyeon watched as she looked down at her hands. "Are you okay?" he asked as he sits down beside her. He tried to pull her close to him, but she won't let him.

"I should go." she announced as she stood up. "Tell TaeYeon to call me." she said as she walks towards the door.

"Yoona, don't go." He begged as he grabbed her arm. "Stay please." he pulls her to him.

"She likes you." she whispered softly, looking down at the floor.

“What?" He asked her confusedly he lifted her chin up so he could look her in the eyes. Knowing her for almost two months now, he was starting to read her eyes like his favorite book.

"Yuri, she likes you, so watch out, Yuri always gets what she wants." She said sadly as she closed her eyes like she knew he was reading her.

"Well, she's not getting me." He told her in the most serious voice she has ever heard. "I have my eye on someone else.” he told her. She opened her eyes. Taecyeon grinned tucking a hair behind her ear and leaning down to kiss her, his hands cupping her cheeks tenderly. "What's wrong?" he asked as he felt her tears on his hands.

"Donghae said something." she pulled away from him. "Good night Taecyeon." she said then walked out the door. Leaving him more confused than ever. He shook his head before opening the door, shocked that she was sitting on the step. He thought she would be half way home by now, so maybe this is a sign. He didn't say anything he just sat down beside her watching as tears fell from her beautiful eyes. "I can't do this." she whispered. "I thought I could. I liked kissing you, I did but..."

"But what?"

"Once you've been hurt, you're so scared to get attached again." she said as she wiped her eyes. "You have a fear that every person is going to break your heart."

"Yoona..." he began.

"I think it's best if we just pretend like what happen in there, didn't happen." She said, cutting off whatever he was going to say. She didn't look at him, she couldn't. "We could just stay friends at least for TaeYeon and TaeYoon's sake." she sighed as she stood up. "It's okay if you want to call Yuri. She really is a wonderful, amazing, smart girl. You guys have a lot in common." she smiled at him then walked away.

Taecyeon just sat there, not sure what just happen. "Hey daddy." TaeYoon said as she jumped out of the car, Taecyeon looks up and smiled at her.

"Hey ladies, did you have fun?"

"Yep." the two told him.

"TaeYeon, your Omma had to go home, she said to call her."

"Oh." TaeYeon said sadly. "I'll call her now."

Taecyeon and Tiffany watched as the two girls walked into the house, Tiffany looked at Taecyeon. "I messed up Fany." he told her as she sat down.