Chapter 6

A Perfect Match

 

I hope these updates will answer all your questions, hope so!ahehehe

 

Enjoy every chapter guys...mwuaaaaah!=*

 

 

========================================================

 

 

 

Yoona and Tiffany were in the kitchen preparing dinner. Taecyeon was upstairs with the girls playing a board game.

"So what did Yuri say to you about me?" Yoona asked.

"Nothing. I swear she didn't bring your name up. She only talked to me about Taecyeon." Tiffany told as she walked over to the sink.

" Taecyeon?" Yoona questioned.

"Yeah, she wanted to know if he was single then told me that they would make cute kids together." Tiffany laughed as she thought about what Taecyeon said to Yuri. She couldn't wait to tell Nickhun.

Yoona shook her head. She figured Yuri was thinking of ways to get Taecyeon. "So that's what you meant earlier when you said Yuri's very forward?"

"Yes, she isn't what I expected." Tiffany told her honestly.

"She's changed a lot." Yoona said sadly. As she thought about the Yuri she grew up with to the Yuri who is at her house now who she wish would just go back to Busan already.

Tiffany frowns at her. "So what do you think about her moving her?" she asked thinking she already knew.

Yoona look Tiffany. "What are you talking about?" She asked confusedly.

Tiffany stopped what she was doing. She looked at Yoona. "Yuri, she's moving here for good."

"Did she say that?"

"Yeah she did.” Tiffany said as she studied her face realizing Yoona had no idea. "You okay?"

"Wow!" was all she said. She was so lost in her thoughts that she wasn't paying attention to what she was doing. "Omma." TaeYeon said as she and TaeYoon walked into the kitchen. Her voice causes Yoona to jump. The knife she was holding slipped and cut her finger. She cursed in pain as the blood started to trickle.

Tiffany and the girls were at her side immediately. "I'm so sorry Omma, are you ok?" TaeYeon asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, honey I'm fine. You didn't do it. Omma wasn't paying attention. It’s just a little cut." she said trying to comfort her daughter.

"What happened?" Taecyeon asked as he noticed everyone was around Yoona. He walked over to her and saw the blood. "What the hell happen?"

"Aunt Yoona cut her finger Appa because she wasn't paying attention." TaeYoon told him as she watches her Aunt Tiffany wrap a towel around Yoona finger.

"Go get the first aid kit Fany." Taecyeon said as he grabbed Yoona's hand and walked her over to the sink and he cleaned the wound. Tiffany was about to make a sarcastic comment about Taecyeon trying to take over. But she stopped herself because she honestly liked the way he took charged. She knows now for a fact that he was for sure falling for Yoona. But the question now is was Yoona falling for him?

Tiffany came back with the kit. "Here you go sir." she said as she smiled at the two. She stood there watching as he placed the bandage over the close two inch gap. He kissed her finger sweetly. “All better." he whispered as they locked eyes.

"Yes all better." She said as she stares at him. "Thank you." she whispered.

"Anytime." he said to her still holding her finger.

"Omma." TaeYeon said as she broke the two's staring contest. "Omma, you okay now?"

"Yeah, Honey?" she said as she look at her daughter. "Omma's good now." her eyes move back to Taecyeon, who was still holding her finger.

"Good, now could you French braid TaeYoon's hair?" She begged giving her mom her puppy eyes. "She said no one has ever braided her hair."

"Really? No one has ever braid your hair?" she asked TaeYoon as she bent down to her. TaeYoon shook her head. "I would love to do it. TaeYeon go get me a comb and a hair pin." Yoona said as she winked at TaeYoon. Taecyeon stood there just watching her interact with his daughter.

"Cool, thank you Aunt Yoona." TaeYoon said as she hugged her. "Come on." TaeYoon said to TaeYeon.

Both girls took off running out of the kitchen. Tiffany went back to cooking and smiling to herself knowing that there was definitely something between the two. And now she has an idea on how to get them together as soon as possible. Yoona smiled one last time at Taecyeon before walking back over to where Tiffany was. Taecyeon took a deep breath. "Dinner smells good." he said trying to start a conversation.

"Well thank you." Tiffany said as she winked out him. Yoona just laughed.

Taecyeon stood in between the two girls. "So can I help?" he asked as he looked at Yoona, who was looking down.

"Yeah you cut the carrots." Tiffany told him as her phone rang. "That's probably Nickhun . I have so much to tell him." she said as she steps out of the kitchen.

Taecyeon started to cut the carrots as he watched Yoona cutting potatoes. "What?" she asked when she noticed him staring.

"I love your smile." He told her sweetly.

Yoona looked down to hide the blush that appears. She didn't say anything back. She just continues doing what she was doing.

"Well Nickhun will be home tomorrow night." Tiffany said happily as she walked back in the kitchen. “I hate it when he's gone."

"We know." Taecyeon told her making Yoona laughed and Tiffany glare at him.

"Okay, Aunt Yoona I got the comb." TaeYoon said as she and TaeYeon walked into the kitchen.

Yoona smiled at them. "Tiffany could you finish for me."

She sat down at the table with TaeYoon standing in between her legs and she combed her hair. "You have a pretty hair." she told her.

"Thank you. Appa said I have my Omma’s hair."

Taecyeon stopped what he was doing and watched Yoona with his daughter again. His heart was doing flip flops.

“Where is your Omma?" TaeYeon asked innocently as she sat down at the table.

"Appa said that Omma loved me very much and it was a hard decision to leave me. But she wasn't ready to be an Omma so she left me with my Halmoni Wonhee and my Aunt Tiffany. So they can teach me everything that Omma would teach me if she was still here. I wish I could meet her one day, I do have her picture up in room."

"Oh, she didn't want to be your Omma?" TaeYeon asked confusedly. The adults all exchanged looks wondering if this little conversation was going to end bad.

"She did, she just didn't know how but I got my Appa." she looked at Taecyeon and smiled. "And he's the best Appa in the world." she blew a kiss to him then laughed as Taecyeon pretend to catch it. "Where's your Appa?" TaeYoon asked innocently too that caused everyone to look at TaeYeon.

TaeYeon looked at her mom. "He died when I was like two, I have a picture of him in my room. I don't remember much about him, but Omma does tell me stories."

"Sorry to hear that." TaeYoon told her sadly. "What was his name?"

TaeYeon smiled. "Thank you. His name was Lee Donghae." TaeYeon said proudly. Taecyeon and Tiffany both looked at Yoona. She didn't look at them instead she changed the whole subject. "So I heard 2PM’s having their concert this winter." She said knowing both girls would drop their conversation.

"Can we go Omma, please?" TaeYeon begged.

"Yeah Appa, can we go?" TaeYoon begged too.

"We will see." Taecyeon said as he looked at her then back at Yoona, who was biting her bottom lip. She didn't look at him.

"Okay you’re all done." Yoona told her.

"Thank you Aunt Yoona." TaeYoon said. "Appa, you like it?"

"Yep, you look beautiful." Taecyeon told her as he walked over to her. He sat down at the table then put TaeYoon on his lap. He kissed her forehead then looked over at Yoona who was now doing TaeYeon's hair just like she had done TaeYoon's.

"All done baby girl." Yoona said a few moments later. She hugged her daughter. "You look like a princess."

"Thank you Omma."

"How would you girls like to go with me to a movie tonight?" Tiffany said as she walked over to the table. "We can go after dinner if your parents are okay with that." She wanted to give Yoona and Taecyeon some time alone. And she also wanted to talk to the girls alone because they are going to play a big part in getting Yoona and Taecyeon together. They just didn't know it yet.

"Yeah!" both girls said as they looked at their parents.

"It's okay with me." Taecyeon said as he silently thanked Tiffany. He was wondering how he could get her alone and to talk to her again. She was letting him in slowly and he was dying to know more about her past.

"Yeah, me to." Yoona said as she looked over at Taecyeon and smiled. She was wondering how she could talk to him alone, she felt a lot better, knowing he knew somewhat of her past. She never really like letting people in, but Taecyeon was different and a good way, she believed.

 

Yuri sat on Yoona's couch with her laptop on her lap. Kyungsan sat on the floor watching Pororo while eating his pizza. "Hello." Yuri said, as she answered her phone. "Yes, I'm still in Seoul Sunny."

"When are you coming home Yul?" Sunny asked as she lay down. Sunny went to school with both Yoona and Yuri. She moved to Busan last year and Yuri took her in.

"Well I hate to bust your bubble, ." Yuri laughed. "But I am home."

"What the hell does that mean?'

"It means that I'm staying here in Seoul for good." Yuri told.

Sunny laughed. "Yeah okay, whatever you say Yul." she continue to laugh. “Seriously when are you coming home?”

"I'm not joking. I'm staying, as matter of fact I'm online right now looking for houses, just not sure if I should but a house or renting on. Do you know any rental websites?”

"No, but I know the airport websites which you need to get on now, so you can book two tickets back to Busan."

"I'm not coming back Sun. I own the house, you can continue to live there."

"Yuri, you are making a mistake."

"No I'm not, everything is going to be okay, and I can feel it." Yuri said happily trying to convince herself.

"So Yoona was okay with you just showing up at her door and invited you to live with her forever?" She asked knowing that Yoona wouldn't do that. Yoona was too upset to just drop everything and forgive her. Especially if Yuri told her the whole truth like she told Sunny she was going to do.

"Not exactly." Yuri said as she sighed. "Yoona wasn't happy to see me, you were right okay."

Sunny huffed into the phon. "Well duh, Yuri I can't believe you thought she would."

"Look she is my best friend and I can't have her hating me forever, so I needed to come here and fix things. She's going to talk to me soon and when she finds out I'm moving here for good, she's going to understand how sorry I truly am."

"Yuri, she asked you to give her time and you couldn't do that."

"I did, I gave her three ing months."

"Yuri, three months is not long enough for her to process everything. You hurt her and the sad part is she doesn't even know the whole story because you chicken out."

"Shut up." Yuri yelled. "I didn't chicken out, I just didn't think she needed to know all the details, I told her the part she needs to know."

"She needs to know everything, from the start. So she can decided if she wants you in her life or not." Sunny told her as she thought about the night Yoona left her crying, it broke her heart to see Yoona in so much pain. Knowing her and Yuri were the reason for it.

"She does, if she didn't, she would have slammed the door in my face, but she didn't. She invited me into her home. I have stayed here with her the past week." Yuri told her like she really believed Yoona had forgiven her.

"Really? I hate to pop your bubble girlie, I bet the only reason Yoona didn't slam the door in your face is because of Kyungsan. If you show up alone she would have sent you away, that's why you took Kyungsan with you cause you knew she wouldn't send Kyungsan away." Sunny said in her most honest voice. "Yuri, I love you and I love Yoona but seriously, you need to come clean with her, tell her everything, then come home. Let her come to you."

"No, I told her everything she needed to know, I've already hurt her enough, telling her everything is like adding gasoline to a fire."

"Yuri, she deserves to know the truth, the whole truth. If the shoe was on the other foot, would you want to know everything?"

Yuri thought about what she was saying, yes, she would of wanted to know the whole truth, if she was in Yoona's shoes. "Sun I can't, I’m sorry, I can't lose her."

"You already have."

"No, I haven't. I'm here at her house, and I...”

"Where is she?" Sunny said, cutting her off.

"At a friend’s house."

"Yuri, what have you two done together? What have you two talked about this week while you were there?" She asked, already knowing the answer. "Don't lie to me, because I'll call Yoona."

"Fine, nothing okay, we haven't talked really. She's been avoiding me. She pretends I'm not even here. She didn't really come out of her room all week. But it's going to change once she finds out I'm moving here. She’s going to be happy."

"Yuri, this is going to end badly for you and your...”

"Oh, I met a guy." She said totally cutting whatever Sunny was staying off. "His name is Ok Taecyeon, he is so fine."

Sunny just shook her head, she knew Yuri was ignoring what she was trying to tell her and so she decided to let Yuri do whatever Yuri was going to do. "So you already were hooking up with guys?"

"Hell yeah girl, he is hot. He's actually the reason I'm moving here. We have this chemistry between us." She told Sunny as she thought about Taecyeon.

"Okay, just as long as this one isn't involved with Yoona cause we don't want to repeat history." Sunny joked. But the silence on the other end had her wondering if Yuri was about to do something crazy again causing Yoona even more pain.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Yoona and Taecyeon are just friends and besides Yoona haven’t dated or hell kissed a guy since Donghae. So as far as I can tell Taecyeon is fair game."

"But what if Yoona liked him? Would that change your mind?" She asked hoping Yuri would say yes.

Yuri thought for a moment as she remember the way Taecyeon had his hand on Yoona's back and how he kept staring out her. Then it dawn on her Taecyeon likes Yoona that's why he said what he said to her. He only said it cause Yoona was in the room, but if she could get him alone, she bets he would be singing a different tune. "No, I gave her Donghae and I'm not giving her Taecyeon, beside's Taecyeon isn't even Yoona's type."

 

After dinner, Tiffany and the girls left for the movies. Taecyeon was on the phone with his mom so Yoona decided to clean up the kitchen for Tiffany. She was putting away the leftovers when Taecyeon walk back in the room. "What are you doing?" he asked as he lean against the door frame.

"I thought I should at least clean up for Tiffany since she cooked a fantastic meal, you going to help me?" She asked as she smiled at him.

"Now how can I say no to that smile?" He said as he walked over to where she was standing. She blushed and turns her head causing Taecyeon to laugh. "You are so beautiful when you blush." he said as he stand right in front of her. She blushes again. She still doesn't say anything, she just walks over to the sink and starts to rinse the dishes.

"You just can't take a compliment, can you?" He asked as he stood beside her. He watched as she blushed for the third time. He loved it knowing he could make her blush easily.

"I'll rinse and you could load the dish washer." She told him pretending he didn't say anything to her. Even though all she really wanted to do was turn around and kiss him.

Taecyeon just laughed and did what she told him to do. As they work together in a comfortable silence, Taecyeon thought about his conversation with Nickhun.

"Look man, just kiss her, a simple innocent kiss. I bet you both feel something, then you'll know where to go from there."

He wondered if he was right. He already knew he had feelings for her but could kissing her scare her off or bring them closer. He looked over at her as she finishes rinsing the dishes. She then started to wiped of the counter. He finishes filling the dish washer. "I'm going to take the trash out." he told her as he step out the back door.

Yoona watched him go out the door, she smiled to herself as she let her mind go back to her conversation with Tiffany in her kitchen.

"So Nickhun and I think, if you two would just share a simple innocent kiss, you both will realize that there is something between you two."

"Not going to happen and besides how can you tell just by a little kiss?"

"Cause a kiss always means something. Kiss him, just one kiss and let me know if you feel anything, just a simple little spark."

She wondered if Tiffany was right. Could she just kiss him and tell with one kiss if there was something between them? He is really sweet and he makes her feel things she hasn't felt in a long time. But Donghae made her feel this way too, maybe not exactly how Taecyeon makes her feel because she’s still trying to figure him out. She bit her lip as she thought about just walking up to him and kissing him. Would he kiss her back? Would he stop her? Would things change between them?

"All done?" Taecyeon asked as his voice knocking her out of her thoughts. "You okay?”

"Yeah, I'm fine." She told him as she looked around Tiffany’s kitchen. "Yeah I guess we are all done here."

"Good, so now what?" He asked. She looked at him and smile. She then said something that he wasn't expecting. "On scale of one to ten, what would you rate Yuri?” he looked at her confusedly not sure why she's even asking him this. She was standing there when he told Yuri he wouldn't sleep with her.

"Why?" He asked with a furrow eye brow, answering this question could stop them before they even get started.

"I was just wondering?" She said as she looked down at the floor. She bit her bottom lip. "Yuri is very hot, she's an amazing girl. She could get any guy she wants, no guy has ever really turned her down."

He still didn't understand why she was asking him this. "Honestly?" he said, as she looked back up at him. She nodded. "An 8."

"An 8?" she questioned. She raised her eye brow. "Seriously? She is beautiful."

"Yeah and 8 she is pretty and she might be amazing and guys probably chase after her. And there's always a first time for everything." he told her. "Like today she wanted me and I turned her down and I will continue to turn her down."

"Why?"She asked hoping his answer had something to do with her. Their eyes locked.

"Beause I don't want her." He told her. "Now if I had to rate you on a scale of one to ten." he said as he look at her up and down making her blush again. "You would be off the chart." he smirked. "You are so incredibly beautiful." he step closer to her.

"Stopped that." she said as she broke their gazes. She looked down at the floor and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Can't help it, I get all charming when I see a beautiful woman. What really makes you beautiful is that you really have no idea how beautiful you are."

She looked up at him. "Taecyeon." she whispered. She touched his arm and then a tiny spark flew through his body.

And in that moment he knew what he had to do. "Now Yoona." he said as he stood right in front of her. "I'm going to kiss you." He warned her, his eyes scanned her lips. "I'm going to count to ten then I'm going kiss you." he his lips.

"Taecyeon..." She whispered again so softly, her heartbeat increased as his hands found her waist. She her lips too.

"If you don't want me to kiss you..." he paused looking her in the eyes. "Well, you're just going to have to stop me." he said as he pulled her closer. "One, two..." he whispered. His heart is beating fast wondering if she was going to pull away but then he noticed her eyes dropping to his lips and that alone tells him she wanted to kiss him too. So he skips ahead numbers because he couldn't wait another second to kiss her. "Ten." he whispered before touching her...