Chapter 16

A Perfect Match

 

And because I woke up to a very good feeling...

Here's Capter 16...

Enjoy!

 

========================================================

 

 

The sound of the little voice made the couple jumped back from each other. Both sets of eyes widen, shocked that they were caught. They looked down at their daughters who both were standing side by side, with their big eyes looking at their parent. Mouths open wide, confusion written on their little faces.

Taecyeon sighed as he looked at his daughter then Yoona's daughter then Yoona. He was nervous to the core. This wasn't how he wanted them to find out, this could ruin any chance that they had at an actually relationship, especially with Yoona's rule, "If either one of the girls aren't happy that we’re together, we will end it." He wasn't ready to end it, not yet, not ever. He finally told her the three words he's been holding in, and she said them back. They were finally on the same page, but he was afraid they won't be for long especially since what TaeYoon told him last night.

Yoona’s mouth fell open and her eyes widen dramatically as she placed a hand on her chest. She looked at her daughter then Taecyeon's daughter then a quick glance at Taecyeon. Before she looked back at her daughter, who was staring at her with her eye brow raised a frown on her face and her eyes looked confused, sad or maybe not sad. She noticed that look, it was her look of hope, the look she gives her when she is begging for something. But Yoona wasn't sure exactly what that look meant. This wasn't how she expected to tell her. She had tonight's dinner all planned out in her head. Maybe, not the exact words, but she had a little idea of what she wanted to say.

"Omma." TaeYeon said, causing Yoona to come out of her thoughts. "Why are you kissing Uncle Taecyeon?" she asked innocently

"Ummm..." Yoona sighed, still unable to speak. She couldn't believe how afraid she was to talk to her own daughter. What if she isn't happy about them dating or she doesn't like Taec? Would she really have to end the best thing that's ever happen to her in years? Best thing that has ever happen to her ever, except having TaeYeon...

Yuri look at Yoona for a moment then Taecyeon then the girls. She didn't know Taecyeon or his daughter that well so she couldn't really read them. TaeYeon looked excited but confused, of course Yuri knows that TaeYeon wants Taecyeon and her mom together and vice versa for TaeYoon. She remember the fair in how the girls kept pushing Yoona and Taecyeon together or doing anything in their power to keep her away from Taecyeon. She also remembers how Yoona and Taecyeon were joined at the hip that day too.

She looked back at Yoona who was looking at Taecyeon now, it was like they were having a conversation with their eyes. Then it hit her, she'd known Yoona since they were six, she has witnessed a happy Yoona, a sad Yoona, a broken Yoona, even a devastated Yoona. But she never seen this Yoona, the Yoona who moments ago was smiling and saying I love you, an extremely happy in love Yoona, not that Yoona didn't love Donghae, she knew she did. But Taecyeon knocked those walls down, Taecyeon was teaching her how to trust again, how to love, how to let go. She'll admit at first she thought the whole thing was an act, but there was no denying that what she was seeing was more than attraction, lust or pretending, these two weren't pretending anything. They’re in love, yes Taecyeon said he was, Yoona didn't, which makes sense to Yuri, she's afraid of TaeYeon's reaction and she won't let Taecyeon all the way in till TaeYeon approves. That little girl means the world to Yoona and her happiness means more than Yoona's own happiness. Which Yuri could understand, being a mother herself. She bit her lip as she watched as Yoona tried to find the words to explain what the girls saw. She watched as Taecyeon nodded to Yoona, giving her some kind of sign.

And in that moment Yuri knew what she has to do. “I should get going." she announced causing everyone in the room to look at her. "Our plane leaves in an hour, so..."

"You’re leaving Aunt Yuri?" TaeYeon asks sadly.

"Yeah sweetheart, I got to get back to Busan." she said as she walked over to the sad little girl.

"I thought you were moving here?"

Yuri smiled. "I've decided that moving isn't a good idea right now. I belong in Busan..."

"Oh." TaeYeon said as she looked down at the floor.

"Hey." Yuri said as she picked her up. "I will call you every week and I will send you all kinds of new pretty dress that I'm going to make especially for you."

"Really?" she asked with a voice full of excitement.

"You bet, you’re my favorite six-year-old in the entire world."

"Cool, I love your dresses. You’re my favorite Aunt in the entire world."

Yuri hugged her tightly. "I love you." she was holding back tears, knowing that this was really goodbye. But she was doing the right thing, Yoona is happy here. And walking away is the right thing to do, if she ever wants a chance for Yoona to forgive her one day.

Yoona watched as Yuri and TaeYeon hugged. Her eyes glazed over, knowing that this will probably be the last time they see each other for a while at least. She was shocked when Taecyeon grabbed her hand, she looked up at him, he smiled letting her know that everything was going to be okay. She could believe how well he could read her sometimes.

"I love you too Aunt Yuri." TaeYeon whispered as she kisses her cheek.

"Be good for your mom, remember you need anything you got the number." Yuri kissed her forehead. "Taecyeon is good for your mom." she whispered in her ear.

TaeYeon just smiled. "I know."

Yuri put her down. "It was really nice meeting you all." she looked at Nickhun and Tiffany, then Taecyeon. "Yoona's got a pretty good..." she looked at Yoona. "Family here." she looked at Taecyeon. "Take care of her."

"I will." Taecyeon promised.

She then walked over and grabbed Kyungsan from Sunny. "Let's go home baby boy." she walks to the door, she turns one last time to look at her ex friend. "Be happy Yoong." she said as a few tears fell. "You deserve to be happy, so let yourself be happy." Yoona walks over to her and hugs her and Kyungsan but doesn't say anything. Yuri knows it more of a goodbye, safe trip hug than a forgive you hug. They break apart giving each other a small sad smile. Yuri opens the door and steps out, she then turns back to Yoona. "I know you mostly likely won't, but if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to call me. I still want to be in some part of yours and TaeYeon's life. And again Yoona I'm really sorry." she didn't wait for a response, she just left.

Yoona stood there, processing everything. Tears running down her face. TaeYeon walks over to her and hugs her. "It's going to be okay Omma, I promise."

Yoona smiles down at her brushing her hair away from her face. She knows her little girl is still confused on what happen between her and Yuri and one day, unfortunately, she's going to have to tell her. But tell isn't that day. "I know it will." Yoona told her as she lifted her up. "As long as I have you in my life, everything will be okay."

"You will always have me Omma." TaeYeon said as she kissed her cheek. "Even when I get bigger and marry Chansung." she said, making everyone in the room laugh.

Sunny smiled. "Sorry to interrupt but I think it's time I head back to Busan too." Sunny said as she walked over to Yoona.

"Sunny you can stay, as long as you like." Yoona told her.

"I know and I thank you for it." she sighed. "I think I should go back with Yuri, you got it pretty good here Yoona. You’re surrounded by people who love you, people who will take care of you, look after you." she smiled at Taecyeon. "Yuri doesn't have anyone, but little Kyungsan and I think she's going to need a shoulder to cry on, at least for a little while."

"You just got here Aunt Sunny." TaeYeon cut in.

"I know pumpkin, I'll be back, I promise." she kissed her forehead.

"You promise?"

"Im Tae Yeon, have I ever broken a promise to you?"

"No." she smiled.

"And I don't intent to either. I'll be back for Christmas."

"I can't wait."

"I'll call you Yoong." she said as she give her a side way hug.

"Be good pumpkin." she hugged her then whispered in her ear."Taecyeon is really good for your Omma." TaeYeon smiled and nodded.

"Bye everyone." she said as she walked out the door. Yoona shook her head, as more tears came down. “Omma, you got to quit crying, everything is going to be okay." TaeYeon reassured her.

"What would I do without you?" Yoona asked her very smart daughter.

"I don't know." TaeYeon said with a shrug. "Do you like Uncle Taecyeon?" she asked a few seconds later out of the blue.

Yoona's eyes widen. "What?"

"Do you like Uncle Taecyeon?" the curious six-year-old asked again.

Yoona looked at Taecyeon and smiled, then back at TaeYeon. "Yes, I do sweetheart."

"Like really like him?" She asked in a happy tone.

"Yes."

"Really really really like him?" Her eyes widen.

"TaeYeon, where is this coming from?" Yoona asked curiously.

"Aunt Yuri said that Uncle Taecyeon was really good for you and so did Aunt Sunny. So I just wondered if you like Uncle Taecyeon, that's all." She answered with a shrug.

"And Aunt Tiffany said you guys do like each other but you’re just scared to admit it." TaeYoon chipped in.

"She did, did she?" Yoona said as she looked over at the chair where Tiffany was sitting on Nickhun's lap. Tiffany just smiled. Nickhun shook his head knowing his wife was involved somehow.

"Sounds like Tiffany." Taecyeon said as he looked at them too.

"But we don't believe her because you like someone else." TaeYoon said as she walked over towards the couch and sat down with a frown on her face.

"Princess what are you talking about?" Taecyeon asked as he walked over and sat down beside his daughter.

Yoona who was still holding TaeYeon walked over and sat beside Taecyeon. "Who do I like?" she asked the sad little girl.

"I don't know, but that's what you said." she replied looking down at the floor.

"When did I say that?"

"At the fair, you said you had your eye on someone else."

"Oh sweetheart, I was actually talking about your Appa."

"You were?" both girls said at the same time. TaeYoon's head snapped up.

"Yes I was. I like your Appa." she said as she looked at Taecyeon and intertwined their hands. "And when I said that I was talking about him, he was the ‘someone’ I had my eye on, I swear."

"So why didn't you just say, you had your eye on Uncle Taec?" TaeYeon asked her mom.

"Well..." she bit her lip as she thought about a way to explain it to her. "I just wasn't ready for anyone to know yet and I was worried you didn't like Taecyeon and honey you matter more to me than anything in the world, so I...”

"But I do like Uncle Taec, a lot." she said as she smiled at Taecyeon.

"You do?" Yoona asked, TaeYeon nodded.

"So you like my Appa?" TaeYoon asked excitedly, interrupting the chat between mother and daughter.

Yoona turned to face TaeYoon."Yes, I do." she said with a huge smile, TaeYoon and Taecyeon smile too. Then it dawn on her, she turns her attention back to the little girl in her lap. "Wait, was that why you were mad at me last night?" she asked TaeYeon.

TaeYeon frown. "Yes, I’m sorry, I didn't say I love you back last night. I was just hurt because we really wanted you and Uncle Taec together."

"You do?" both adults asked surprised, this wasn't what either one thought was going to happen.

"Yeah, and I’m sorry I said I didn't like Aunt Yoona last night daddy, cause that's a lie, I really like her." TaeYoon said as she smiled at Yoona.

"You guys will be okay with us seeing each other?" Taecyeon asked still a little shocked on how easy this conversation was going.

"Duh!" TaeYoon said. "We wanted to be sisters and Aunt Tiffany said that we couldn't be sisters unless you guys are married. So we wanted you to get married but Aunt Tiffany said you had to be in love to get married. So we and Aunt Tiffany decided to push you guys to fall in love. That's what we’ve been doing."

The couple shared a look then looked at Tiffany who had her face buried in Nickhuns shirt. "Can we know the plan?" Yoona asked the girls.

"Like asking you to teach me cheerleading, I really didn't want to be a cheerleader Aunt Yoona. I just said that so I could spend time with you and tell you all kinds of good things about my daddy." Yoona and Taecyeon shared a look.

"And I didn't want to learn basketball Uncle Taec, I'm sorry, I just wanted to spend time with you too, so I could tell you stories about Omma."

"And at the fair when I yelled at Aunt Yuri, Appa you got mad, I did it because I thought Yuri liked you, and I didn't want you with Yuri. I wanted you and Aunt Yoona together, that's why we kept wanting to go on the same rides and stuff cause we wanted to pretend th..." she drifted off.

"Pretend what?"

"That the four of us were a family." TaeYeon finished for her. "When we got on the third ride the lady said we had a cute family, and we liked that people saw us that way."

"Wow!" was all Yoona could say.

"A family?" Taecyeon repeated as he looked back and forth between them.

The room was silent for a moment as Yoona and Taecyeon both processed what the girls just told them. "So you’re my Omma’s boyfriend?" TaeYeon asked, breaking the silence as she stares at Taecyeon with her doe eyes like her moms.

Taecyeon smiled. "Yes, yes I am." he squeezed Yoona's hand.

"And you’re daddy's girlfriend?" TaeYoon asks as she stood up.

"Yes."

"So that's why you were kissing Uncle Taec." TaeYeon said with a huge smile. "Because boyfriends and girlfriends kiss all the time and make out a lot too."

"TaeYeon!" Yoona yelled. "How do you even know anything about making out?"

"Ooops." she looks down at the floor.

"I'm waiting young lady?"

"Aunt Yuri lets me watch Jersey Shore and Gossip Girl and some other show but I can't remember the names."

"Those are not shows suitable for a six-year-old." Yoona told her. "When we get home tonight, you and I will have a little talk and Omma’s going to block some channels too."

"Yes Omma." she said as she looks down at the floor. The room went silent again. TaeYoon's the one to break it this time.

"So does this means you guys are getting married?" she asked in a hopeful voice. As she looks at them both, TaeYeon looks at them too. "Cause it will be so cool, we can have pink roses and...”

"And Omma's dress can be pink." TaeYeon said cutting TaeYoon off. "We can wear pink dresses too, cause we want to be in the wedding."

"Yeah that would be awesome." TaeYoon said as she and TaeYeon start to plan their parent’s wedding. Yoona turn pale as a ghost, but Taecyeon looked calm. "OMG!" TaeYoon yelled, that causes everyone to look at her. "I got and awesome idea."

"What?" TaeYeon asked.

"We can get 2PM to sing at their wedding." TaeYoon said causing both girls to scream. "Yes, that would be awesome."

Yoona run her fingers through her hair. "Girls, calm down." she said as she moved TaeYeon from her lap. Taecyeon watched her closely. "Look we're not making no promises here." Yoona said, she looked at Taecyeon, who was giving her a confused look. She stood up and looked at both girls.

"What do you mean Yoona?"

"What I mean is that, your daddy and I do like each other a lot but we’re not talking about marriage or living together yet." Yoona told them as they both looked away from her. "We are taking it slow, just testing things out." she said hoping that they understand what she's trying to say. She wasn't really sure how to explain this situation to six years olds. "Marriage is a big step, and we need to see how things go between us first, we need to date a little longer, get to know each other a little better."

Both girls were still looking away. "Look you guys, I get why you want us to get married right away, but these things take time, I don't want to rush anything."

"We just want to be a family." TaeYoon said.

"Hey, we can still be a family, without being married or living together." Taecyeon said, as lifted his daughter up on his lap, then TaeYeon. "How about we promise to start doing things together, we can have a...”

"A family night." Yoona finished for him. Taecyeon just smiled.

"What is a family night?" TaeYoon asked.

"It's one night out of the week, where the four of us will get together and we can play board games, watch movies, go out to dinner, go to the park, things like that." Yoona told them.

"That sounds cool." TaeYeon said.

"It sure does." Taecyeon agreed with her.

"Can we do something tonight?" TaeYoon asked the two adults.

"Well, we were actually going to take you guys to dinner tonight, it's how we planned on talking to you two but that got ruined." Yoona laughed.

"Can we still go to dinner, as a family?"

"That sounds perfect." Yoona told them as Taecyeon winked at her.

"We can wear one of our new dresses." TaeYeon tell TaeYoon. "Aunt Tiffany bought us two dresses at the mall today." TaeYeon told her mom. "Let’s go try them on again." she says as she runs out the room, TaeYoon follows behind her.

Yoona sighs as she sits back down beside Taecyeon, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "That went better than I expected." she laughed as Taecyeon kissed the side of her head.

"I know." Taecyeon said as he played with her fingers picturing a ring on her finger one day.

"So everything is perfect." Tiffany said as she looked at the couple in front of her. "You two can finally be together, the girls are happy and I'm having a baby. Life is perfect." She bit her lip as she waited for her news to hit them.

Taecyeon and Yoona both nodded, Yoona's eyes widen. "What?" Yoona said as she stood up realizing what she just said. "Did I hear you right?"

"We're having a baby." Tiffany says, as she stands up running towards Yoona.

Yoona pulls her into a hug. "Oh my god, Tiffany that's great." she said as she hugged her tight.

"Congrats man." Taecyeon says as he hugs his brother.

"I can't believe it's finally happening." Tiffany said as she cried. "I wanted this for so long."

"I know." Yoona told her as she hugged her again. Knowing how much this baby meant to them, they have tried for two years. "When did you find out?"

"A few days ago." She said as they pulled apart. "I'm sorry for not telling you, I just wanted Nickhun to be the first one to know."

"It's okay, I'm just happy for you." She looked at Nickhun. "For both of you."

"I think we should all go out tonight, we have a lot to celebrate." Taecyeon said as he pulled Yoona to him, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"We should do." she said as she kissed him sweetly.

"I don't think the girls will like it." Nickhun said, causing them to look at him. "They just seem so excited about having family night and I think us being there will ruined that."

"Ok Nickhun." Yoona said. "You guys are family." Yoona said as Taecyeon agreed. "And besides they’re going to be more thrilled over the fact that they’re going to have a little cousin."

"You think so?" Tiffany asked as Nickhun wrap his arm around her. Yoona nodded. "Then we would love to join our family tonight for dinner."

Yoona laid her head on Taecyeon shoulder. "I love you." he whispered in her ear. She looked up at him. "I love you too." she replied, they shared a simple sweet kiss.

"Is this what we are going to see every time we walk into a room now?" TaeYeon asked, as she and TaeYoon entered the room.

Yoona rolled her eyes and smiled, Taecyeon blushed which was something new for her to see but she liked it. "Probably for a little while till Taec gets tired of kissing me." she said as she smiled up at him.

"I will never get tired of kissing you Im Yoona." He said in a low whisper, smiling down at her.

TaeYoon and TaeYeon share a smile at his words. Tiffany winked at the girls, knowing what they are thinking, wedding bells will be ringing in the future for them. The girls wish will come true someday. If Tiffany had anything to do with it, she will make sure that her best friend ended up being her sister in-law. She watched as Taecyeon picked up his daughter and Yoona picked up hers as they make an adorable family. "See, perfect match, I told you." she whispered to Nickhun.

"Yeah." he said as he placed his hands on her flat stomach. "I can't wait till that's us one day."

"Me either." she whispered, as she pictures herself holding their baby...

 

The End...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kidding!ahehehe it's not yet the end guys...soooooo much drama coming!

 

 

Coming soon!

 

Thank you so much for all the postive comments about the story, to the subscribers and vote up...greatly appreciated guys!

 

I LOVE YOU ALL!=*