Chapter 15

A Perfect Match

 

 

Just got home guys, and it's nearly 2AM here, but as I promised, if I got another vote up, I will update...and surprisingly, I just asked for 1 vote up, but you guys give a 3 votes up, readers jjang!

 

So here you guys, Chapter 15...

 

Enjoy!=*

 

 

=================================================

 

Yoona was standing on the second step as the words left Yuri's mouth. "Kiss me." her eyes widen. She momentarily froze in place. She can hear and feel her heart beating faster than ever before. "If you don't feel anything, I'll walk away." she hears her ex-best friend speak in her sweet and y voice. A voice that made Yoona's blood boils. She reaches out with her right hand and grabs the rail. She slowly sits down on the second step, she needed to sit before her legs went out on her and she ends up falling down the steps. She felt as if the wind was just knocked out of her, her eyes close. "No." she whispers, its dead silent down there, she hasn't heard anything in a good five or six minutes, she's not sure if the silence is a good thing or a really, really bad thing. She sighs audibly and makes one more whispering plea. "Taecyeon, don't kiss her please." a single tear escaped her eye, tumbling down her cheek.

She was resisting the urge to run down the stairs, pull Yuri away from her man and slap her so hard that it would leave a big red hand mark on the side of her face for a few days. Then pull her by her pretty hair and throw her out of Nickhun and Tiffany's house. She had millions of different ideas of what she could or should do to her, it's not like she didn't deserves it, she’s lucky Yoona hasn't slap her or something worst than that yet. After hearing everything she has kept from her and now, listening to her hitting on her new man. Yoona was beyond devastated, she just didn't understand what she has ever done that was so horrible to Yuri that she would want to continue to hurt her.

But she didn't go down stairs to stop it, for three reasons really. One, Kyungsan was down there, that little boy means the world to Yoona, she would never want to do anything that would scare him of her, she doesn't believe in fighting in front of kids anyways. Second, she wasn't raised that way, she was always taught to turn the other cheek, to walk away, to never letting anyone get to her, violence is not the answer her father always said. And third, she needed to know what Taecyeon would do, this was like a pop quiz for him, she remembered him saying. "That Yuri wasn't getting him." He told her in the most serious voice she has ever heard. "He said, he had his eye on someone else."

"Donghae said the same thing." she whispered painfully. "No." her eyes snapped open at the sound of Taecyeon's voice.

 

Yuri was smiling her y smile, and batting her eyes at him, her arms wrapped around his neck.

Taecyeon was shocked but then knowing what he did know about the girl, he didn't really put anything passed her. He just didn't understand why Yoona even kept her in her life if she was such a bad friend. "No." he told her flatted out.

"No, what?" Yuri asked in a confused voice.

Taecyeon reached back and removed her arms from around his neck. Yuri's face dropped like she was finally getting what the no meant. "I'm not going to kiss you." He told her distancing himself from her, but still looking her in the eyes.

Yuri lets out a bitter laugh. "No one has ever said no Kwon Yuri." she put her hands on her hips. "Clearly, you’re gay."

Taecyeon rolled his eyes. "I'm not gay Yuri and there's always a first time for everything."

"Oh, I get it." She said as she smiled brightly. "Yoona's in the house."

"What?"

She walked back over to him. "See you want to kiss me Taecyeon, I can see the want in your eyes, but you’re afraid that Yoona will walk in on us. I get it, you don't want to hurt her."

"No you don't...”

"Yes, I do." She winked at him.

Taecyeon shook his head, he was getting frustrated now. He looked over at Kyungsan who was now sitting in the corner with Sunny, who was reading him a story. She was trying to keep Kyungsan's mind off of them. "Alright, Yuri." Taecyeon said, as he looks at her. "You want honest?"

Yuri smiled and tilted her head. "Please go on." she said in a happy tone like she already knew what he was going to say.

Sunny, stopped reading now, she was curious to. She wondered if Yoona was still in the shower, part of her wish she was, then the other part was hoping she was hearing this.

"You want to know why, I can't kiss you?" Taecyeon said as Yuri nodded. "I can't kiss you and I won't kiss you tonight, tomorrow, next month, next year, ten years from now, ever. " he walked over towards her making sure they had complete eye contact. "Kissing you will ruin my chance of a future with Yoona. I want a future with Yoona."

"Taecyeon, seriously you don't want a future with Yoona." Yuri told him as she walked closer to him. "Yoona, is a mess, I love her, I do, even though she and I aren't on the best of terms right now. I care for her and I want her to be happy but I'm sorry Taec, it will never work with you two."

"You don't know me Yuri."

"No, I don't know you, but I do know Yoona, she has baggage Taecyeon."

"Everyone has baggage Yuri."

"True that, but Yoona has more than most."

"I wondered why?" Taecyeon said, as he looks over at Kyungsan then back at Yuri, rasing his eye brow. Yuri's eyes widen at the realization that Taecyeon knows about Kyungsan and that he probably knows about everything. "You see Yuri, everyone has baggage, I have baggage, and I'm well aware of Yoona's baggage but I want to help her unpack hers, just like she will help me, we will help each other."

Yuri was quite for a moment and Taecyeon thought he finally got her to understand. "Look, I get why your being so sweet and stuff to Yoona, you feel sorry for her and I get that, I do and I understand that you can't kiss me not because you don't want to but because you are worried that Yoona will walk in on us or that she is listening to...”

"Yoona maybe could be across the country Yuri, I still wouldn't kiss you." He interrupted her. Not believing she wasn't backing down, she was more screwed up than he thought. "Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"There is nothing wrong with me, I just feel a connection to you and I believe you feel it too, that's why you won't kiss me."

"I'm in love with her." He suddenly blurts out. "I'm in love with Yoona, that's why I won't kiss you."

 

Yoona's eyes widen hanging agape. Her mind went wild. No, he's just saying that, he can't be in love with me, it’s only been a few months, and you can't be in love with someone after knowing them, only a few months? Could you? She bit her bottom lip. He does make me feel good about myself, who I am inside and the things I do, he does accept me for who I am, my flaws and all. He hasn't run away yet, she thought after telling him, about Donghae hitting her, and that he killed himself that he would back off but he didn't. He stuck around.

When he looks at her, she swears he could see her soul. They always have a good time together, he makes her smile and laugh and she feels safe with him. He invokes feelings in her that Donghae never did. "Oh. My. God." as the realization hit her. She slowly stands up and collects herself, taking a deep breath, she slowly walks down the stairs stopping on the last step.

 

The room was silent as Taecyeon and Yuri stared at each other. Sunny sat on the floor with Kyungsan still in her lap with a huge smile on her face. "I love her Yuri, I don't care if you believe me or not because honestly, what you think doesn't matter to me or Yoona. I only care what she thinks as long as she believes me, that's all that matters."

“I...”

"I want to be with her." Taecyeon cut off whatever she was going to say. "I want to marry her someday, I want to be part of TaeYeon's life, and I want Yoona to be part of TaeYoon's. "

Yuri just nodded, she then looked past Taecyeon and noticed Yoona standing there. She was crying so Yuri knew she overheard their conversation. She smiled knowing that Yoona was going to break Taecyeon's heart. Yoona wasn't going to return his feelings.

Taecyeon slowly turn around after noticing that Yuri was looking at something behind him. He saw Yoona standing there, the tears falling from her eyes and it scares him. He knows she heard everything, especially, they part where he said, he was in love with her, he didn't mean for it to come out yet. He just told her early, that he loved her and now not even an hour later he's saying he's in love with her. They stare at each other. He's silent frowning out his loss of words.

She walks over towards him, annoying her ex-best friends stare and Sunny's, all she see is Taecyeon in this moment. Without warning, she grabs his face with both hands and crashes her lips onto his with impact. He melts into the kiss, burying one of his hands in her hair while the other rest near her hip. They both moan in unison as their tongues meet tasting each other.

As the kiss breaks, their eyes flutter open and meet. As his brow furrows and his mouth falls slightly open, she knows he wants to speak but can't find the right words. So she decided she should speak first, "Taecyeon, I...”

Taecyeon shakes his head. "Wait Yoona, before, you say anything, I know you probably heard what I said, and I know it probably scared you, but it's the truth. I do, love you, I'm in love with you, and I know it's only been a few mon...”

She puts a finger to his lips, to stop him. "I love you too Taec." she tells him, her face glowing with a happiness she rarely known in her life.

"Really?" he asked in a surprise voice.

"Yes, Really." she responds then wraps her arms around his neck. "I want the same things you want Taecyeon."

He smiles as he pushes a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I love you." he whispers as their lips meet once more. Both so lost in each other that they didn't hear the front door open.

"Why are you kissing my Appa?"