Chapter 4

A Perfect Match

 

Since it's summer vacation, i think imma update once a day, or maybe twice, if I'm in the mood!bwahahaha

 

Here's Chapter 4...Enjoy you guys, and don't forget to leave your comments...

 

============================================

 

 

A week had passed since Yuri show up at Yoona's door. Yoona really isn't ready to talk to Yuri or see her. She wanted to send her away but she couldn't send Kyungsan away.

Yoona hasn't seen Taecyeon all week. She took TaeYoon home Sunday morning and told Tiffany that she had an old friend in town so she won't be coming over for a while. Tiffany questioned her about it because she knew something was wrong with Yoona. Yoona told her not to worry about her, she just had some stuffs to settle with this old friend. She asked Tiffany to please tell Taec to stay away and she will make it up to TaeYoon as soon as possible.

 

Taecyeon was sitting in the kitchen staring at his coffee. "For a coach whose team just won their first game, you sure look depressed?" Tiffany said as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

Taecyeon looked up at her and give her a small smile. "I'm happy about the win." Tiffany raised her brow. "I am, seriously. I'm very proud of my boys."

"But?"

"I guess. I'm kind of disappointed that Yoona didn't show up." he said as he took a sip of his coffee. "She said she would be there."

Tiffany nodded. She can't blame him, she was too and so was TaeYoon. No one really understands what was going on with Yoona this week. She hasn't called or stopped by and TaeYoon and TaeYeon haven't spent any time other than at school together. "Something's going on with her. But one thing I've learned in the last two years I've known Yoona is when she asks you to stay away and give her some space, it's best to do it. She will come around when she's ready."

Taecyeon nodded. “Do you know who Yuri is?"

"Yeah, Yoona's best friend since high school. Yoona and TaeYeon go to Busan every summer and spend time with Yuri and her son Kyungsan, why?"

"Cause she’s the friend that's in town."

"How do you know that?" Tiffany couldn't believe it. Yoona always told her if Yuri comes to town. She would love for her to meet her.

"TaeYoon told me that. TaeYeon told her that her mom has been sad a lot this week ever since her Aunt Yuri shows up." Taecyeon said as he looks at Tiffany's face. "What are you thinking?"

"See, something happened this summer when Yoona went to visit Yuri. Yoona came home really upset. She was depressed for a while too but she never told me what happened." Tiffany said as she started to think more. "TaeYeon told me that her mom and Aunt Yuri had a fight, that's why they came home early."

"Why do you think it's over?"

"I don't know. Yoona is very private about her personal life. She doesn't really talk about TaeYeon's daddy or Yuri. She used to tell me all kinds of stories about her and Yuri when they were younger and how close they were. Yuri and Yoona were on the phone daily. But come to think about it, I can't remember the last time Yuri's called her or Yoona talked about her. It's like they just stopped being friends."

"If they stopped being friends, why is Yuri here?"

"I wish I knew."

Taecyeon stood up. "I'm going to go see Yoona, you coming?"

"Taec, I told you...”

"Tiffany." He said, interrupting her. "I understand what you said, I'm the same way. I prefer to be alone, and handle things on my own but something’s wrong and I need to know if she’s okay."

"Okay, how about we stop by, telling her that TaeYoon misses TaeYeon then see if she will let TaeYeon come to the park with us. That way she won't think we’re up to something."

 

Yoona lay in her bed staring at the ceiling. She sighed as she looked at the clock. It's nine in the morning on a beautiful Saturday morning. She used to love morning like this but not today, well all week. She has to make herself get out of bed. She sat up as her bedroom door open.

"Morning Omma." TaeYeon said as she give her mom a small smile. The little girl might just be six years old but she knew her mama was sad about something.

"Morning Baby girl." Yoona said as TaeYeon run to give her a hug. Yoona felt bad that she had let Yuri's arrival shaken her up so much that she couldn't be the fun, sweet, happy mom that she always thought she was.

"Omma, can we go to the park today?" TaeYeon asked biting her bottom lip.

Yoona sighed. "Honey, Omma's still not feeling good. I'm sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you." she said feeling awful. She hates disappointing her daughter.

TaeYeon just nodded her head. "Okay." she said sadly. "Aunt Yuri made breakfast."

Yoona used to love it every time TaeYeon call Yuri Aunt or Kyungsan call her Aunt since her and Yuri both didn't have a family. They decided to be each other’s family but now her heart breaks every time she hears it or hear Yuri's name at all. "Go down and eat with them. I'll be down in a few."

"Okay." TaeYeon kissed her check then run out of the room. Yoona lay back down. "Seriously, what does she want from me?"  Yoona said a little too loud.

"For us to be friends again, I miss our friendship." Yuri was walking past Yoona's door and heard what Yoona said.

Yoona rolled her eyes. "I don't think we can, not now. Maybe one day."

"Yoona I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I wanted to tell you, I did, but I got scared because I didn't want to lose you." Yoona didn't reply so Yuri continued. "It's been three months, I thought by now you would have forgiven me. Why can't you forgive me?" Yuri cried.

Yoona sat up locking eyes with her. "Forgive you? Seriously Yuri, I can't forgive you, it’s too soon. I don't know when or if I will ever be able to let this go. You hurt me more than anyone has. You were always there for me through the good, the bad, the really bad. I turned to you for everything, you meant the world to me Yuri and I didn't mean nothing to you because If I did, you would have been honest with me, you were of never did what you did." Yoona cried.

"Yoona, I need you back in my life. I never meant to hurt you, I never meant for anything to happen. It was a mistake, a big mistake." She cried harder.

"Mistake?" Yoona said with disbelief in her voice. “Look Yuri, I really wish you would just pack up and go back to Busan because you don't belong here anymore and no one wants you here. I let you stay because of Kyungsan. He is a confused little four year old who doesn't understand anything about this crazy situation. I have spent the last three months trying to process this and trying to let it go and figuring out how to tell TaeYeon that her cousin Kyungsan, isn't her cousin, he's her...”

"Omma, Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Taecyeon’s here." TaeYeon yelled up from the stairs.

Yoona sighed loudly. "Look." she said as she looked at Yuri. "They are my friends. They don't know about anything that has happen between us and I would like to keep it that way."

"Fine." Yuri said. "But Yoona, I'm not going anywhere till we talk, I mean really talk." she said then left the room.

Yoona shook her head. She wiped her eyes. She's a mess but she doesn't care. She heads downstairs hoping that Tiffany or Taecyeon won't notice she's been crying. "Hey." she said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Hey Yoong." Tiffany said as she looked at her. She wanted to ask her if she's okay but she already knew the answer.

Taecyeon eyed her. Her hair was in a pony tail, she had no makeup on and she was wear jogging pants and a black tank top. Her eyes were red like she had cried or hasn't slept in days. But she still looked beautiful to him. "Hey Yoong."

She smiled slightly but not a big smile or the ones Taecyeon was getting used to. "Hey Taec. What brings you guys here?" she asked as she looked away from him.

"We were hoping to take TaeYeon to the park." Tiffany said.

"Oh." Yoona said as she looked at TaeYeon whose eyes were wide. "Yeah, she can go."

"Can I go?" Kyungsan ask TaeYeon, who looked at Tiffany.

"Well, who are you?" Tiffany asked the little boy.

"I'm Lee Kyungsan."

Yoona felt sick when Kyungsan told them his whole name. She couldn't believe that Yuri even lied to her about his name. All this years, Yoona thought his name was Kwon Kyungsan. At least that's what Yuri told her.

"Well hello Kyungsan, I'm Ok Tiffany and this is Ok Taecyeon and his daughter Ok TaeYoon." Tiffany said as she looked up at Yoona who now seemed like she was about to cry again.

"This is my Aunt Yuri." TaeYeon said as she pulled Yuri over towards everyone. "Aunt Yuri, this is my Aunt Tiffany and my best friend TaeYoon and her daddy Taecyeon."

Yuri shook the adult’s hands and smiled at TaeYoon. "Nice to meet you." she said to all three but was checking out Taecyeon. "So are you two married?" she asked since they had the same last name.

"Oh no, she's my sister-in-law, she's married to my brother Nickhun." Taecyeon said as he checked Yuri out who didn't go unnoticed Yoona.

"TaeYeon, go get your shoes on." Yoona said as she looked at her daughter. “I'm going to lie down."

"Yoona are you okay." Tiffany asked in a concern voice.

Yoona give her a small smile, she hated keeping things from Tiffany. "Yeah, just not feeling too good." She replied as she started to walk up the stairs. She stopped at the sound of Yuri's voice.

"Can Kyungsan and I go with you, if that’s okay?" Yuri asked as she stared at Taecyeon.

"Yeah sure." Taecyeon said a little too happy in Yoona’s ears. Yoona closed her eyes as a few tears fell. She walked up to her room and closed the door and she cried herself to sleep.

 

Yuri and Kyungsan played on the slide as Tiffany pushed TaeYeon and TaeYoon on the swings. "Aunt Tiffany." TaeYeon said as she jumped off the swing.

"Yes baby?"

"You and mom are best friends right?" TaeYeon asked as she stares at Tiffany.

"Yes, your mom is my best friend, why?" Tiffany asked as she stopped pushing TaeYoon.

"So she tells you everything, like a friend would tell a friend?"

"Yeah, I think she tells me everything." she lied because she knew Yoona wasn't honest with her about Yuri. "I tell her everything too, why are you asking the questions?"

"My Omma is sad like really sad but I don't know why. I asked her why and she tells me she's fine but she’s not fine." TaeYeon said sadly. "She doesn't even come out of her room anymore since aunt Yuri came. I think she’s not happy cause Aunt Yuri is there but Aunt Yuri said that mom is just not feeling good right now."

Tiffany felt bad for her. "Maybe she is sick. You know how when you got real sick last year and you didn't want to let your Omma in your bed?" Tiffany said trying to ease her mind. "I will talk to your mom. How about you spend the night with us tonight?" she hoped that if she could take this worry of her little six-year-old mind at least for tonight.

"Sure, if Omma would let me."

"She will." Tiffany said as she spotted the ice cream man. "Hey, let's go get some ice cream."

Tiffany and the two girls walked towards the ice cream truck. Tiffany was now wondering more about what happen between Yoona and Yuri.

"So is Taecyeon single?" Yuri asked as she and Kyungsan walked up behind them.

Tiffany looked back at her. "Yes." she said in low voice. "Why?"

"Why?" Yuri raised her eye brow. "He's cute, I like to get to know him better and since I'm moving back here for good. He is definitely someone I would consider a good father type for my son." she said all happily. "He makes cute kids and I make cute kids. So just think about the adorable baby we would make together." she smirked at Tiffany before walking away.

Tiffany just stood there. She watched as Yuri talk to TaeYeon and Kyungsan about what ice cream they wanted. "Aunt Tiffany, what did that girl mean bout my Appa and her making a baby?"

"She just meant that your Appa has a cute daughter. She thinks you’re pretty sweetheart, that's it." Tiffany told her hoping she would believe her. TaeYoon give her a confused look. "You want some ice cream?"

"No, I want to go back to the swings." TaeYoon said as she walked away from Tiffany.

 

A couple hours later, Yoona woke up feeling hungry. She walked into her kitchen thinking about what she could eat. She stopped walking when she noticed Taecyeon sitting at her table reading the paper. "Thought you went to the park?" she asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Taecyeon looks up from the paper. "No, I couldn't leave you here alone." he said as he laid the paper down.

"Why?"

"Because you said you're not feeling good, so I figured someone should be here if you needed anything." He stood and walked towards her. Yoona watched as he step in front of her then touch her forehead, then he kissed her forehead. "Well, you don't seem to be running a fever, that’s good." He smiled at her.

No, she didn't have a fever but her heartbeat increased as he kissed her forehead. "Taecyeon, I'm fine, just a little tired." she said as she stepped away from him.

"Are you hungry?" Taecyeon asked her. “TaeYeon said you haven't really been eating. She’s worried about you."

Yoona looked at him. "I know she is." she sighed again. "So are you going to cook me something to eat?"

Taecyeon smiled. "Yeah, what would you like?"

"Whatever you want to cook for me, I haven't really eaten anything this week."

"How about my famous kimchi fried rice? TaeYoon said I make the best in the world." He smirks.

"The best? Hmm, I'll be the judge of that." She laughed. She sat down at the table and watched him cook. They didn't talk, till he brought him the food. "So Yuri seems nice."

Yoona rolled her eyes. "She has her own moments." she said as she stared at the food he placed in front of her.

"Are you going to eat it or just stare at it?" Taecyeon said as he sat beside her.

She picked it up in took a bite. "Hmm, it's good." she said as she put the spoon back on the plate. "I'm sorry that I haven't really been around this week."

"Yeah, I was kind of hurt last night." he admitted.

Yoona looked at him with confusion written all over her face. "What happened last night?" she asked as she turns so they were face to face.

Taecyeon sighed. "You forgot." he watched as she begged him to go on. "My first game was last night." he told her.

"Oh my Taec." She said as her hand covered . She was so upset with Yuri being here that she totally forgets about her promise to go to the game. "I'm so sorry, I totally forgot. I promise I will be there for the rest, I do. No matter what crazy drama is going on in my life, I will be there."

Taecyeon nodded. "You know I'm a good listener, so if you ever want to talk, I'll listen. Whatever you need, I'm here." he said as he looked her in her eyes.

"I need a hug. Don't question me, don't say anything. Just hug me." She asked in a soft whisper.

He quickly pulled her to him doing what she said to do. He hugged her tight. He didn't question her. He didn't say anything. He just hugged her. They stay like that for a while. Taecyeon thought she had fallen asleep because she was so quite. Then he heard. "There are no words to describe how I feel or what is going through my mind. The tears keep falling, my heart keeps aching and I keep breaking inside."

Taecyeon pulled back and look at her. She was crying and he had no idea why. "Yoona, please talk to me." he begged her. "Tell me what happen between you and Yuri?"

She sat straight up. "What do you do when you’re happily ever after turns into a once upon a time?” She asked him then grabbed his hand and she played with his fingers. "I was supposed to get my fairy tale ending, you know? I wanna be somebody's world. Somebody's day and night. A part of a love story that never has an end. I thought I had it too, but boy, life can sure throw some messed up curve balls. Huh?"

"Yeah, it can." Taecyeon said as he reached his free hand up and touched her cheek. "One of the hardest things in love is when your mind tells you to give up but your heart won't let you."

Yoona nodded. "Are you still in love with TaeYoon's mom?" she asked quietly. This was the first time she has had the nervous to bring it up.

Taecyeon shrugged his shoulders. "I love her. I will probably always love her. She was my first love and she gave me TaeYoon. My little girl is my world." he paused. "But no, I'm not in love with her anymore." he lifted her chin up so he could look her in the eyes. "Are you still in love with TaeYeon's dad?" he asked knowing that her answer would affect him in two different ways. One, if she says yes, he knows he's going to have to give her more space, which is hard because all he wants to do is to be around her. Two, cause if she says no, he's pretty much on the verge to tell her he wants to help her heal her heart and she can help him heal his. Either way, he's scared of her answer.

Yoona clamps her eyes shut and then opens them as a few more tears fall. "No, I haven't been in love with him for years, even before he died. I mean I feel the same way you do. He was my first love, my first everything. He gave me the most amazing gift in the world. I will never regret having my daughter. I don't know how to explain what I'm feeling right now, it’s just...my heart hurts. I've been hurt by two of the most important people in my life and I don't know how to let it go so I can move on. Because I want to move on, I do, I want to be able to let everything go, and be happy."

Taecyeon just stares at her, inside he's happy that she doesn't love her ex anymore but he's still concern to what made her so broken, so scared to let go. "Let me help you."

She looks at him curiosity. "Help me how?"

"I want to help you heal, I want to fix your broken heart. We can help each other."

Yoona’s eyes widen. "I would like that, but how?"

"We have to be completely honest with each other, tell each other everything about our past relationship." Taecyeon said as he watches her. "So are you in or out?"

 

 

 

 

 

=================================================

 

Thank you guys for subscribing!=*