Chapter 9

A Perfect Match

 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm back!bwahaha

 

Here's Chapter's 9 and 10...

 

Enjoy chingus!=*

 

 

===========================================

 

 

 

She bit her bottom lip as she studied his face. Yes staying the night with him was definitely something that crossed her mind early tonight. But she still has more she wants to tell him and then there's her fear of falling for him harder than she already has. Sleeping with him would foreshore change things.

"Yoona." he said softly as he holds her tightly. "I'm not asking you to have with me." he told her as his hand brushed her cheek. He watched as her eyes widen with surprise. "Not that I don't want to have with you." he smirked. "Beause the thought has crossed my mind a time or two." he lean his forehead against hers. "I just want to hold you, I would never push you into something you're not ready for." he told her honestly.

"Taec, I know you wouldn't, I trust you." she told him as she smiled at him. He smiled back. "What about the girls?"

He raised his eye brow. "What about them?"

"I've never slept over with a guy before, I mean since I had TaeYeon." she looked down at his shirt. "What if they question why we are sleeping in the same bed, what we would tell them?" she asked as she started to play with the white buttons on his shirt.

Taecyeon shrugged, he never really thought about it. "I'll tell them that Uncle Nickhun's story scared you and you need me to protect you." he joked as she slapped his chest. "Look Yoong." he paused knowing she was really worried about this. "How about we wait till they both fell asleep then we can go to bed. Then in the morning if they happen to be up before us, we can tell them that we we're talking and then we fell asleep." he lifted her chin up. "Which could be the truth, we can go up to my room and talk, till we fall asleep."

"So that's all you want to do with me is talk and sleep?" she questions him with a y smirk.

"Well between the talking and sleeping, I'm hoping to steal a kiss." he told her as he kissed her.

"What would I wear?" she asked with a raised eye brow once they broke apart.

He his lips. "Nothing is okay with me." he said as he kissed her neck. "But if you prefer clothes you could wear my shirt." he continued kissing her neck. His hands move to her pulling her closer to him. He smiled against her neck as he hears her moan softly. "Stay with me Yoong, please." he begged as his lips move to her collarbone. Her eyes are closed as she moans again. She lets one of her hands go to the back of his head. She runs her fingers through his hair.

"I was wondering what was taking you guys so long, but now I understand." Tiffany said as she lean against the doorway of the kitchen with a huge smile.

Yoona pushed Taecyeon away and then fixed her dress. She looked down at the floor trying to hide her embarrassment. Taecyeon just smiled at her. "Sorry Fany, we got distracted."

"Yeah I could see that." Tiffany smiled. "Nickhun is almost done with the story." she said as she grabbed one of the glasses. "The girls are half asleep." she poured her some juice. "So Yoong, you staying or not?" she smiled as Yoona looked up at her. Then she winked at her and walked away without saying anything more.

Yoona waited till she was gone. "Okay." she whispered as she looked up at him.

Taecyeon raised his eye brow. "Okay what?" he asked confusedly.

She smiled. "Take me to bed Ok Taecyeon." she said as she extended her hand out to him.

Taecyeon smiled. "With pleasure Miss Im." he told her as he took her hand.

Taecyeon held Yoona's hand while leading her up the stairs and down the hallway to his bedroom. He opened the door and lightly pushed her into the room and shut the door. She bit her bottom lip again as she looked around the room. The walls were gray with white trim. There were boxes in the corner, two bookshelves full of books. She knew he loved to read, he told her that one night. In the middle of the room was a king size bed. She swallowed as she looked at the bed. She felt like teenage girl on prom night, just before she gives herself to her prom date. She shivered as Taecyeon wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked with so much concern as he felt her shiver.

"I'm nervous." she admitted as he turned her in his arms. Looking him in the eyes.

"Yoona, there is nothing to be nervous about, I told you, I won't push you into anything you don't want to do." he her cheek. "This is not about , I just want to sleep with you and wake up in the morning with you in my arms." he kissed her sweetly as she nodded. He then let go of her and walked over to his dresser and he pulled out a shirt. "Here, you can wear this." he said as he handed her his shirt. "You can change in here and I'll change in the bathroom." Yoona waited till the door was closed before slipping her shoes off then her dress, she slipped on Taecyeon shirt.

Then crawled under the covers and settled in. Taecyeon came out of the bathroom dressed in nothing but a pair of basketball shorts. Yoona's mouth went dry. His body was amazing and she couldn't help but give him a once over. Damn! She thought. He looked amazing. He walked over and crawled into bed next to her. He smiled at her and she smiled at him. Taecyeon pull her into his arms nestling her against his side. Yoona rested her head against Taecyeon’s chest and snuggled close to him. Taecyeon lightly combed her hair with his fingers.

"Two weeks before I was supposed to have TaeYeon, Donghae got suspended from the football team. He told me it was because of a fight that broke out in the locker room. But I learned that he was let go because he had a problem with steroids." She sighed as she thought about her past. Taecyeon continued to combed her hair with his fingers, he knew she was trying to finish what she started down stairs and he wanted to listen to whatever she was going to say.

"I confronted him about it one night and he grabbed my throat and knocked me up against the wall. It was the first time he ever touch me like that. Then there was a knock at our door and he let me go. He walked out the door as I started to cry, he came into the room and told me he would never hurt me again. I believed him. Then a month after TaeYeon was born, we were suppose to get married, everyone was there, I was sitting in the back of the church waiting for him, no one could get a hold of him." she paused then smiled as she felt Taecyeon kiss the top of her head. "Then we got a call saying he was in an accident, he hurt his back and his left knee. When they let him come home, he was a different man, he wouldn't hold or look at TaeYeon. He didn't want me touching him or helping him, he said I was ashamed of him because after the accident he lost his scholarship and he became addicted to pain pills. One night I was rocking TaeYeon to sleep she was so fuss. She just wouldn't stop crying, Donghae’s parents were out of town and Yuri was out on a date. He was yelling at me to shut up her, I started yelling back at him and he charged after me, saying you don't talk to me like that. He took TaeYeon from me and put her in her bed, then slammed me against the wall, he beat me pretty bad that night." she paused again, as she try to fight back the tears that wanted to fall.

"It's okay baby." He whispered against her ear, he held her close. "I'm so sorry you had to go through something like that." he told her as he kissed her head. He couldn't believe any guy would put their hands on her to hurt her, she was so amazing, so caring, so sweet, so loveable and more beautiful than she really knows.

"After that night, it became an every night thing, I was scared to be alone with him. I never told a soul, not even Yuri, he hit me in places where I could cover up, and I never slept and everyone thought it was because TaeYeon was a night baby. But it wasn't, it was because I was scared to close my eyes. It went on for a year and a half, when TaeYeon was eighteen months, Yuri find out she was pregnant and decide out of the blue one day to move to Busan, I never understood why she left till later on, six months later a day after TaeYeon turned two, Donghae killed himself." she finished.

"What?” He asked his voice laced with shock. "He killed himself? Tiffany and Nickhun said he died in a...”

"Accident." she finished for him. "That's what I told her and Nickhun when we first met, I'm a private person and leaving people in is really hard for me."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For letting me in."

" Taec, I like you a lot. I feel safe with you but I'm still little messed up with everything I've been through, it's hard for me to trust people."

"You can trust me." he told her as he lifted her chin up, noticing the tears falling. “Yoona." he whispered as he kissed away her tears. "You are a beautiful, an amazing woman. Donghae is a complete ing idiot not to treasure you and I promise I will never make that mistake." he told her honestly.

Yoona started to kiss him. Something very strange had taken control of her from the second he first kissed her last week and now with him saying what he just said, she knew he was different.

Yoona knew that they were reaching the point of no return after Taecyeon started raining nibbling kisses along the column of . She took a shuddering breath and nonetheless allowed herself to the luxury of gliding her hands along his shoulders, down his back, across his chest. Her physical response to touching him was so potent, so intense, she felt herself sinking into oblivion. Her brain seemed to click off while every nerve ending in her body came to life. Colors seemed brighter, kisses more desperate, touches more trenchant.

Taecyeon slid his hand up her body and was about to cup her when all of a sudden he stopped and pulled away from her. Confusion filled her face as she looked at him…

"What?" She said trying to catch her breath. "Why did you stop?"

"Yoona if we do these, things will never be the same." Taecyeon said with a soft smile. "And I don't want to do anything if you don't want to do." He said with a soft smile.

"I know Taec, but I want this." she said as she reached up to kiss him again. He kissed her back and once again before cupping her as he pulled away.

"Yoong, I want you." He said softly in her ear.

"I want you too, Taec." Yoona replied.

Taecyeon kissed her softly again on the lips and then he let his hand and slowly cups her . He ran his hand over it on the outside of his shirt and Yoona silently moan. Her pleasure made him even more excited.

She lay on her back and pulled Taecyeon on top of her. He kissed her passionately and she ran her tongue over his lips. He opened his mouth and their tongues danced for a few minutes together before he pulled his lips away from her.

He moved slowly down to where her neck and shoulder came together. He peppered her with kisses and she moaned softly. This excites Taecyeon and he wanted more. He wanted to be inside her.

"Yoong, I need to be inside you." He said hoping she wanted it too.

She was lost in the thought of having him inside her and feeling the emotions that would come with that. "Taec, I want that too." she smiled sweetly.

That's all Taecyeon needed to hear. He moved slowly over her body with his hands and removed his shirt. "By the way you look so hot in my shirt." She smiled at him and he smiled at her. "God, Yoong. You are so gorgeous." as he looked down at her body.

Yoona blushed. He took his time exploring her body with his hands, eyes and mouth. When they both couldn't take it any longer he slid her underwear off her body and she did the same with his. He kissed her and his hands traveled up her side and she was shivering against him when he slid into her. He swallowed her moan and was still for a moment until she clutched at his back and kissed him harder. He pulled out almost completely before pushing back into her again. "God, feels so good." he whispered in her ear.

They moved perfectly in sync. Yoona had never felt so much at one time in her entire life. Donghae was her only lover but he never made her feel like Taecyeon did. Taecyeon also overcome with the feelings he was having while being inside Yoona. He wanted to tell her that he loved her and that he wanted to spend forever with her but he didn't want to ruin the moment.

The passion continues and they kissed each other and Taecyeon moved in and out of Yoona like they were made for each other.

"Baa...baby..."

He didn't need to hear anything more and with only a couple more , she was calling his name and he was holding her as she threw her head back. Feeling her tightening around him had him dropping his head to her shoulder as they came together. They were breathing heavily and Yoona went to move away from Taecyeon and he wrapped his arms around her to keep her in her place. "I want to hold you." he said and she just smiled at him. She moved into his body and looked at him. He smiled and kissed her softly on the lips. She returned the kiss and the smile. "Good night, Yoong."

"Good night, Taec."

They leaned in and kissed each other again and before long they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Both knowing that things between them would never be the same now.