Chapter 8

A Perfect Match

 

 

And because I'm on the rush with the story!bwahahaha but no, it won't end too soon...

 

Here's Chapter 8...Enjoy you guys! Love you all chingus!=*

 

 

============================================================

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Taecyeon was awoken by the ringing of a bell. It took him a few moments to realize it was the doorbell. He sighed as he climbed out of his bed, he throw on his jeans from last night and walked downstairs wondering where Tiffany was.

He unlocked the front door opening it. His heart pounded within his chest, every day his eyes beheld her and every day her beauty seemed to flourish more every night. Her hair was pulled into a loose ponytail at the nape of her neck. Single strands of hair fell around her face, framing it subtly. Her doe eyes always seemed to be holding back some sort of secret. He longed to look into them and learn what they were, to have her deepest desires transmitted into his eyes, to feel every word she said pulse within his veins.

She was wearing a simple short cotton yellow dress. He let his eyes scanned down to her legs. Swallowing hard when he thought about last night and what could have happen if she didn't walk away.

"Hey." he said leaning against the door frame.

"Hi!” she stuttered quietly trying not to stare at his bare chest.

"Is something wrong?" He asked her question why she was here so early.

She shook her head gently. "Oh no, no, not at all." she reassured smiling naturally. “I have plans with Tiffany and the girls this morning."

"Oh." he thought she might have changed her mind about last night. "I'm not too sure where Tiffany is.”

"I'm right here Taec." Tiffany said, as she walked over to them. "I was in the laundry room, didn't hear the door. The girls are in the kitchen eating breakfast."

Taecyeon moved to the side letting Yoona slide past him. She smiled at him then walked towards the kitchen, Tiffany watch as Taecyeon watched her. "Look I have an idea if you’re up for it?"

Taecyeon looked at her. "If it's an idea on how I could get Yoona alone again, I'm in."

 

"Morning girls." Yoona said as she walked into the kitchen. "Did you have fun last night baby?" she asked her daughter as she kissed the top of her head.

"Yep." She replied as took a bite of her pancakes.

Yoona was pouring herself a cup of coffee when Tiffany and Taecyeon walked into the kitchen. "Hey Aunt Yoona, can I ask you a question?" TaeYoon said as she walked over to her.

"You sure can."

"Aunt Tiffany said you were a cheerleader when you were in High School."

"Yes, I was."

"Really?" Taecyeon couldn't help but say. Yoona looked at him as his eyes looked her up and down. "Damn, I would have loved to see that." he whispered softly but Yoona heard him.

Yoona just blushed, she turned her attention back to TaeYoon. "Cool, could you teach me how to be one?"

"Yeah, I would love to.”

"Thanks, the school is having try outs and I want to be a cheerleader."

"You do?" Taecyeon asked as he walked over to the coffee pot. "Since when?"

"Since always Appa, I was scared to try out but Aunt Tiffany said Aunt Yoona knows a lot about cheerleading so I thought it would be cool if she could teach me."

Taecyeon just nodded at her then his eyes moved to Yoona as he tries to picture her as a cheerleader. Damn, he thought he would give anything to see her in that uniform. He swears TaeYoon was reading his mind for what she said next.

"Do you still have your uniform?"

Yoona thought for moment. "Maybe, it might be in my attic."

"Awesome."

"Yeah awesome, you should model it for us sometime." Taecyeon told her as he sends her a wink, Yoona blushed.

Tiffany watched as her plan started to come together. "Oh Taec, TaeYeon here has something to ask you." she said as she looked at TaeYeon.

"What's up pretty girl?" He asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

"I want to play basketball and Aunt Tiffany said you use to play and that you coach it too?"

"Since when did you want to play basketball?" Yoona asked her daughter before Taecyeon could answer her.

"Always, Uncle Nickhun taught me a little but he's always busy. I want to try out for the girl’s team in school."

"Well, honey I would love to teach you everything I know about the sport, if it's okay with your Omma?"

Yoona looked at Taecyeon then back at TaeYeon. "It's fine with me."

"Thank you Omma."

"Well we should get going." Tiffany said happily. She was beyond happy, her plan was falling together. Everything seems like it was going to work out. "Taecyeon, we’re going to the mall you need anything?"

"No, I'm good.”

"Go get your shoes on girls." Tiffany said as she walked out of the kitchen silently nodding to Taecyeon.

Taecyeon nodded. "So about last night, I'm sorry. I hope I didn't ruin our friendship." their eyes locked.

Yoona smiled at him. "No, it's okay. We just got carried away. It didn't mean a thing." She lied, still looking him in the eyes.

"Right." was all he could say. He knew she felt something or she won't kiss him back. He also needed her to open up to him a bit more about her past, so he could break down her walls.

“Okay. Good." Her eyes darted around quickly. "Okay bye." she added quickly as she her heels.

"Wait." he demanded reaching out and grabbing her arm. He stopped her and stepped in front of her. His hand still holding her wrist loosely, his eyes stared into hers for a moment. She looked nervous, shaking underneath his grip a little. He let go and flashed a nervous grin. "Listen, I was just wondering if you'd like to go and grab a bite after work tomorrow or something. I mean, you could even come over and I'd cook. I'm pretty good at it." He laughed.

She responded to his joke with the giggle the same one she had last night when they were making out. "Uh…I have a really busy week." she wasn't lying, she had a lot to do at work since she hasn't really been there since Yuri show up at her door.

"Please, it would really mean a lot to me. How about Friday night, I'll cook you dinner here, Tiffany and Nickhun want to take the girls to the fair."

She bit the inside of her lip for a moment then nodded. "Yeah. Sure. That'd be great."

He smiled and clasped his hands together excitedly. "Alright. Good, around seven?"

She nodded. "I'll see you Friday at seven." she then walked out of the kitchen. Taecyeon smiled to himself, this is good.

 

"Omma, can we go over there to look for new 2PM posters?"

"Yeah, but stay right there so we can see you."

"So." Tiffany began once the girls were out of ear shot range. "You got anything to tell me Yoona?" She asked her with a knowing smile. Taecyeon told her about last night that happened, the kisses, the making out on her couch. So now she was ready for Yoona’s version. She already know Taecyeon felt something in the kiss and he told her so last night. Now she needed to know if Yoona felt something.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Yoona said as she was looking at the girls.

"Oh really?" Tiffany said with a raised eye brow.

"So Nickhun comes home tonight, you must be excited." She said as she tries to change the subject.

Tiffany shook her head, and rolled her eyes. "Yes, he is coming home tonight and yes I'm beyond excited to see him. Now with that being said, quit trying to change the subject and tell me that I'm right, you have feelings for Taec?"

"No, I...”

"Im Yoona, just tell me I'm right." Tiffany watched as she looked down at the floor. “Yoona, I know about the kiss, well, should I say all the kisses and the little make out session on my couch." she narrowed her eyes at her.

Yoona bit her lip and try to hide the blush on her cheeks. "Yes, Fany." she whispered, then looked at her friend. "Best kisses of my life." she admitted. "But things are just so complicate right now, we can't be together, I have a pretty messed up past.”

Tiffany's smiled that was on her face seconds ago turned to frown. "Yoona, getting over a difficult experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward." she put her arm around her friend. "And I believe Taecyeon would be at the end of those monkey bars to catch you if you wanted him to."

Yoona smiled. "Thanks Fany."

 

Friday night came fast, Taecyeon and Yoona didn't spend more than five minutes together all week. Yoona was really busy with work and she was teaching TaeYoon some cheers. She spent a lot of time with Taecyeon's daughter this week, learning a lot about him.

Taecyeon was teaching TaeYeon about basketball, and learning things about Yoona. He wasn't sure why TaeYeon kept bring up her mom, telling him all kinds of stories about her. But he wasn't going to complain, he loved learning new things about her daily.

Between making sure everything was perfect on the table, preparing dinner and checking the clock on the wall repeatedly, he was a nervous wreck. Although he was wearing a comfortable, light blue shirt and khaki's, it felt as though he was wearing full body armor. As the minute hand ticked past the five, he began to question if she was ever going to show up. He wasn't exactly prepared to eat the full meal he had prepared by himself.

Finally at ten after, there was a soft, almost unheard knock at the front door. He wiped his sweating palms on the legs of his pants before opening it. Immediately, the beauty standing on the front door took his breath away. She had let her hair down, the tips curling under. She was wearing a nearly unnoticeable amount of makeup and looked flawless, almost like a painting. He knew that she was attractive but standing here under the illumination of the porch light, that prettiness was surpassing beyond his wildest dreams. She was indescribably stunning.

"I got nervous." she admitted modestly. They smiled at each other before he stepped aside, allowing her to pass through the doorway.

"It's understandable." He told her because he was beyond nervous. "Can I take your jacket?" he asked as she slid her jean-jacket off her slender arms. The straps of the reserved evening dress she wore rested on her soft shoulders. The fabric of the dress clung to her body in all the right places.

"It smells great in here. What'd you make?" she asked, sitting on the edge of the couch.

"A fresh garden salad, chicken, garlic bread. Nothing too extreme." he admitted.

"Not for a chef at least." she joked. She half-smiled at him.

He smiled back. "You ready to eat?"

She nodded. "Absolutely. I'm starving." she confessed.

They sat at the table and divided the food among themselves. The dinner conversation was never-ending. They shared stories of the past, of their families, of their hopes, dreams, and aspirations.

"That was amazing." she said, placing her dirtied dishes in the empty sink next to his.

"Why, thank you. Not bad for a non chef, eh?" he asked nudging her as he sprayed the tableware of the remaining particles.

She laughed and shook her head. "Nope, not bad at all. I really appreciate you cooking tonight. It was well worth it."

"Well, worth what?" he asked looking at her confused as he wiped his wet hands on a nearby towel.

She smiled and shrugged as she walked into the living room. He watched as she lowered herself on to the couch and crossed her legs. "Well worth what?" he questioned again following her.

She pulled him onto the couch next to her by his hand. She sat up in front of him and placed her face inches from his, their noses almost touching. "Worth having to fight my desire for you." she replied in a sultry whisper before pressing her lips to his aggressively.

For a moment he was taken back. He never expected this, well he wished for it, but he didn't think it was going to happen. They kissed as if they were lovers from a past life finding each other after years of separation. He ran his fingers through her hair and pressed himself closer to her. Her body felt comfortable next to his as if he was a key and she was a lock that he was designed specifically for.

"I want you." she whispered between their kisses. "So bad."

Without severing the tie between their lips, he laid her on the sofa and settled his body to the left of her clamped legs. He ran his fingertips down her neck, between her s and over down her stomach. "I want you too Yoona." he whispered against her lips. "You're beautiful." he whispered looking into her eyes.

She smiled slightly. "I can tell that you mean that. Most men just say it for the effect to get into my pants."

He brushed his lips across her lightly barely touching them. "I'm not saying anything to get into your pants." he sat up bringing her with him. “Besides, you're not wearing any." he joked.

She laughed and punched him playfully then looked at him seductively. "If I was, would you want in them?" He nodded and kissed her again sweetly. He bows his head to kiss her neck.

"Uhmmm…" she moaned as she took her free hand to the side of his face. "Taecyeon…"

"Hmmm..." he was now moving to . She was feeling very turn on but need to tell him something before, things got out of hand.

"Taecyeon, wait." she pushed him back a little so she could focus on what she had to say.

"What's wrong?" he looked at her some much concern.

"I'm scared." she whispered.

"Of what?" he asked he looked at her like she just slap him or something

"Everything." she whispered again. "I want you to know how much I really like you." she said in a little whisper.

"Good to know." he said then kissed her forehead. "Because I'm crazy about you." he said with so must honest that make Yoona decide that she could trust him with her past.

She took a deep breath. What she was about to do was a really big deal for her. She then took his right hand into hers, locking their fingers together. She closed her eyes as Taecyeon kissed her hand. 

“Every guy I have ever liked, Yuri went after." She sighed. Taecyeon looked at her. He didn't say a word but his eyes told her to continue. "When we were in elementary and Yuri would find out I had a crush on someone she would have crush on him too, even in Junior High. My first boyfriend Siwon, he was my boyfriend for three weeks till Yuri decided he wanted him, he dumped me for Yuri. My second boyfriend Leeteuk did the same too. My third boyfriend, Minho did the same thing. So I stopped dating, I stopped telling Yuri who I had a crush on or liked." She paused.

"Then my junior year I meet Donghae, I hid my relationship with him for almost six months before I finally told Yuri. We gotten into a big fight, she quit talking to me for about two months but Donghae and I grow closer. He told me that Yuri hit on him a few times but she wasn't what he wanted that he wanted me and loved me. So I believe him, I thought I finally found a guy who wanted me and not Kwon Yuri. And I believed that for eight years."

"Eight years I thought you guys were only together for four years."

"We were but it was up till four and a half months ago that I found out how wrong I was." She leaned against him. "Yuri and I have been best friends since we were probably TaeYeon and TaeYoon's age." she laughed, as she thought about their daughters. "I never really let anything Yuri said or did get to me. Yuri was always there for me. She held my hand the day we buried my Omma. She sat on the ground with me the day my Appa died. She was always there for me through the good, the bad. She was my maid of honor at my almost wedding. She was in the delivery room when TaeYeon was born and she was holding my and TaeYeon's hand the day we said goodbye to Donghae."

Taecyeon kissed the top of her head. "Donghae and I were happy in the beginning, I thought he was my prince charming even after I found out I was pregnant.

Donghae was in Daegu when I found out I was pregnant. He got scholarship to play football. After I graduated I decided to move down there with him since I didn't have any family up here. Yuri came with me, I was about five months a long then. Donghae's parents brought us a house and Yuri lived with us. Everything was going pretty good. A month before TaeYeon was born Donghae and I got engaged. Making me the happiest I've ever been. I felt like everything was finally coming together."

Taecyeon looked down at her. “You okay?" he asked in a concerned voice.

She sat up a little so they were face to face. “I'm coming to the harder part of the story." she told him as few tears fell.

Taecyeon wiped her tears away. "Yoong, you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to." he reassured her. "Your past is your past, I'm not worried about your past. I want to focus on the present."

She smiled. "I know but I want to, I do Taec, I want you to know everything, I need you to know everything, if we are going...”

"Hey Appa and Aunt Yoona." TaeYoon said interrupting what Yoona was going to say. Yoona pulled away at him, putting some distance between them. Taecyeon just stared at her, he wanted to know what she was going to say.

Both of them looked up as Nickhun enter the room. "Sorry guys, the fair got rained out." Nickhun said giving them a sympathetic look.

"It's okay." Yoona said as she stood up fixing her dress.

"Hey Omma and Uncle Taec."

"Hey baby."

"Uncle Nickhun is going to tell us scary stories down in the basement. You want to come?" TaeYoon asked the two.

Yoona looked at Nickhun. "Ummm Khun, TaeYeon doesn't do scary stories, you know that." Yoona told him remembering last Halloween when Nickhun told a scary story that lead to TaeYeon sleeping in Yoona's bed for a week.

"No Omma, I'm bigger now, I can take it." TaeYeon said as she walked over to her mom. "You want to come down with us?”

"No I'll get scared." Yoona told her as she rubbed her head.

"My Appa will protect you, right Appa?" TaeYoon said as she looked at her Appa.

Taecyeon looked up at Yoona "Sure I will." he smirked at Yoona who rolled her eyes.

"Please Omma." TaeYeon begged.

"Okay you got a deal." Yoona said as she looked at Taecyeon who smiled up at her.

Tiffany and Nickhun watched them. "Girls, go get your pj's on and Uncle Nickhun and I will make some popcorn, while your parents will grab some blankets."

 

A few moments later, they were all sitting down in the basement, in a circle. Tiffany was beside Nickhun, then TaeYeon, TaeYoon and Taecyeon and Yoona who was in between Taecyeon and Tiffany. That brought down three blankets, which meant that Taecyeon and Yoona had to share a blanket. The basement was dark, except the light from the flashlight Nickhun was holding. Taecyeon wrapped the blanket around him and Yoona. He then laced his fingers with her under the blanket.

"Okay Uncle Khunnie, we’re ready." TaeYoon said as she and TaeYeon start to eat the popcorn.

Nickhun smiled at his two nieces. "The name of this story is the eye ball collector."

"Seriously Khun." Yoona asked. "If you cause her to have nightmares like she did last time, she’s sleeping with you and Tiffany."

"It will be fine this time Yoona, I promise." Nickhun reassured her.

"Omma, I won’t have nightmares."

Yoona just shook her head. "Go on." she said looking at Nickhun.

Nickhun began the story. Tiffany and the girls looked really into it. Yoona laid her head against Taecyeon’s shoulder. About ten minutes into the story, the girls needed drinks so Tiffany insisted that Yoona and Taecyeon get the drinks.

They walked up the stairs into the kitchen. Yoona grabbed the glasses, while Taecyeon grabbed some apple juice. He sat the juice on the table then turned Yoona to face him but before Yoona could question him. Taecyeon reached out to move a strand of hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. He brought his hand to her cheek and cupped it pulling her close and kisses her. opened up allowing him to slip his tongue inside and hers.

After what seemed like an eternity of dueling, they broke apart. "Stay with me tonight." he whispered against her lips.