Chapter 10

A Perfect Match

 

Double update, because I'm loving you guys really!=*

 

Enjoy Chapter 10...

 

 

========================================================

 

 

 

Yoona woke up with a huge smile. She lay there tracing his face, she was happy, really happy, she hasn't ever felt this way. She smiled at his sleeping form, she buried her head back into his chest, thinking about last night. They’ve made love last night. Well, made love, might not be the right words, cause they’re not in love or they, she's not, she likes him a lot, she enjoys his company, she trusts him, she loves his daughter, she loves a lot things about him, she loves the way he looks at her, she loves the way he makes her feel, the way he is with TaeYeon, maybe she does love him, but she's not in love with him, yet, could he be in love with her, no he couldn't. But last night sure was more than wasn't it. She looked over at the clock realizing it's only three in morning, so she clear her mind of all her thoughts and fell back to sleep in his arms.

The morning sun bled through the blinds and woke him up. The sunlight beading down on her beautiful face, her sweet, soft, pink lips were, taunting him, as it they were calling his name to kiss them. His eyes roam her body. Her curves were dangerous to the eyes. Lightly with his pointer finger he traced her face gently. His fingertip barely touching her, just a mild warm air touching her as the warmth of his hand . She open her eyes. "Hey." she whispered, she smiled up at him.

He tilted his head down, touching her forehead with his. "Hey, did you sleep good?" he asked as his hand played with her hair.

"Yeah, I haven't slept that good in a long time." she smiled. "You?"

"Yeah, best sleep ever." he replied honestly moving the strands of hair that we're blocking her eyes. He smiled, as she bit her lip.

Yoona wasn't really sure what was going on, her thoughts from earlier came back to her as she wondered what last night meant. And how she would explain things to TaeYeon, would TaeYeon approve or would she get mad? She was bought at of her thoughts as Taecyeon lips kissed the top of her head, she smiled as he said. "You okay?

She looked up at him and smile. "I'm prefect." she whispered as she kissed his jaw then his lips slowly it grew deeper and longer, tongues were colliding, they pulled back for air.

"Yes, you are prefect." Taecyeon said as he brought her closer, he kissed her forehead. She surprised him with another kiss and he was completely lost in , his tongue torturing hers. Their lips moved perfectly, their hearts beating loudly outside of their chest, nervously as they kept kissing.

"Baby." he moaned as he moved to kiss her neck, and her spot over and over.

"Taecyeon." she whispered in pleasure. "Baby, please." she pulled his face back up to hers. "We need to talk."

"Oh." he said as he her lips. He rolled away from her. "Talk." he said not looking at her, he wasn't ready to hear. Why they can't be more than friends and how last night was a mistake.

Yoona noticed the hurt in his eyes, and his strained voice. She sat up and reached for his hand. "Taec, I want to be with you."

"What?" he voice loud but full of excitement.

"I want to be with you." she paused looking him straight in the eyes. "Do you want to be with me?" she asked in a low voice.

"More than anything." he admitted as he leaned over and kissed her.

"But we still need to talk." she said, pulling away. "So..." She was about to speek but Taecyeon stopped her.

"Do you regret last night?" He needed to know.

"No, I don't regret last night, last night was amazing." she smiled as he kissed her forehead again.

"It was perfect, more than perfect." he told her as he kissed her ear.

"But..."

He sighed as he slipped on his boxers. "But what Yoong?" he questioned as he got out of bed.

"Whatever this is between us...”

"Whatever it is?" he shook his head. "I want it to be a relationship Yoona." he told her as he leaned up against his dresser. "You said you wanted to be with me just seconds ago."

"I do." she paused as she slipped her clothes back on. "In due time."

Taecyeon raised and eye brow. "In due time?" he repeated. “What the hell does that mean?"

She walked over to him and stood in front of him. "This is all new to me Taec, I've never really dated or been in a relationship around TaeYeon, I need to focus on her feelings."

"You can't be with me because of TaeYeon?" He asked in a disbelief voice.

"Umm..." She closed her eyes, she knew he's upset, she could tell by his voice tone and his eyes. "TaeYeon is my world Taec, I don't know how to be a mom and be your girlfriend too. I want to, I do, but I need to talk to TaeYeon, I need to know how she feels, I need her approval." Taecyeon nodded as she continued. "I know TaeYeon likes you, but I'm just worried. I've never brought man around her and dating you might confuse her, aren't you worried about what TaeYoon will think?"

"Yeah, I understand Yoong, I do." he sighed as he pulled her to him. "TaeYoon likes you a lot, I think she will be okay with us seeing each other." he ran his hands up and down her back. "But I get what you mean, I've never brought other woman around TaeYoon, so yeah, we should talk to them first."

Yoona smiled at him, happy that they are on the same page. "So you’re okay with keeping our relationship on the down low for now?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "No, not really." he told her as he pecked her lips. "But I'll do anything for you Yoong." he told her as he brushed her hair out of her eye. "We are a couple of right, just not out in the open yet."

"We need to talk to the girls first."

"Can't we be secret lovers?" he asked, with a huge smile and winked out her.

She shook her head and smiled. "Fine, we will be a couple, a secret couple, till we talk to the girls, but if the girls aren't happy about us being together." she paused as she try to say the word she didn't want to say. "Then we’re over."

Taecyeon didn't like the idea of his relationship status in the hands of their daughters, not that he believed the girls would be against it, he actually thinks they would be happy, he just didn't want to end something that felt so right to him, all because his daughter or her daughter didn't want them together. "Got it." he whispered, in a low voice, even though he was against what she said, he didn't want to lose her. "We can talk to them together."

"No, I want to..." she started. "No, I need to talk to TaeYeon one on one first and you need to talk to TaeYoon, then if they are okay with everything then we can talk to them together."

"Okay."

"I'll talk to TaeYeon tonight." she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'll talk to TaeYoon too tonight." he said as he kissed her.

She smiled as they pulled away. "I need to go." she whispered sadly. "I want to be gone before the girls realize I stay here all night."

Taecyeon was about to response when there was a knock at his door, Yoona's eyes went wide. "Hold on a sec." he yelled as Yoona walked into the bathroom. He opens the door to find a very happy Tiffany. "Morning Fany."

"Morning." she said as she walked right into his room. She looked around then noticed the bathroom door shut. "Morning to you too Yoona."

Taecyeon just shook his head, Yoona walked out of the bathroom. "Morning Fany." she said looking down at the floor.

"Look I brought you a change of clothes. I figured you guys didn't want to explain to the girls why you guys slept in the same bed last night." Tiffany winked. "So what's new with you guys?" she asked giving them a knowing look. "Do I need to wash those sheets?" she laughed.

"Thanks." Yoona said as she took the clothes. "Are they awake yet?" she asked totally ignoring her last questioned.

"Yes, they just got up. They are watching cartoons and eating cereals with Khun."

"Okay."

"How about you guys take a shower, you know to get the smell of off of you." she teased as Taecyeon and Yoona both rolled their eyes. "And Khun and I will keep the girls down stairsthen Taec could come down and help you escape out one of the doors."

"Yeah that sounds like a good plan."

"Oh, how about you guys come to the fair with us, we promise the girls last night since it got rained out that we would take them today. So I thought it would be fun if we all go."

"It sounds good to me, how about you?"

"Yeah." Yoona said as she thought about something. "Can I invite Yuri and Kyungsan too?"

"Yes." Tiffany said as she eyed her friend for a second. "Yoona she's your friend, I have no problem with her."

Yoona nodded then Tiffany left the room. Once Tiffany was gone, Taecyeon turn his attention back to Yoona. "You want to spend the day with Yuri?"

"No, not really but I have been avoiding her and I need to stop. I need to talk to her, she said she’s not going to leave till we talk. So I figured I could pull up with her for an afternoon, then tonight we can talk then she can go back to Busan and leave me alone."

"Tiffany said she’s moving here."

"I know, but I'm hoping she bluff." she smiled. "Maybe I should talk to her and somewhat forgive her because I do plan on forgiving her, cause you can hold hate and your heart forever. It can damn near kill you."

"Well, I'm proud of you for finally letting whatever happens between you and Yuri goes. I'm here for you Yoong, rain or shine, happy times, sad times, all the times, I'm here for you."

"Good to know." she said as she grabbed his hand. "Let’s go to the shower."

"Together?" he asked with a raised brow.

"You know what they say." she paused as Taecyeon smiled at her. "Save water, shower together." she laughed.

Taecyeon then carried her into his shower. After the shower, he walked downstairs. The girls and Nickhun were still watching cartoons, Tiffany was in the kitchen. Taecyeon walked Yoona down the steps quietly, and slipped her out the backdoor after he kissed her a few more hundred times, not knowing when he would get to kiss her again.

Yoona was gone about an hour, before coming back knocking on the front door. "Hey Aunt Yoona." TaeYoon said as she opened the door. "TaeYeon, your Omma's here."

"Morning TaeYoon, how are you this morning?"

"Good, I like it when TaeYeon spends the night here, she makes me laugh all night."

"Yes, she's a clown right?" she smiled as TaeYeon walked in the room. "Hey baby."

"Omma." TaeYeon said as she hugged her. "You coming to the fair with us?"

"Sure I am baby." she said as she kissed her daughters forehead. "Go get dress, Omma will be in the kitchen when you get done."

Yoona walked into the kitchen. She smiled, noticing Taecyeon seating at the table reading the paper. "Hey!" she said as she lean up against the counter. Taecyeon dropped the paper and smile, he's eyes glazed her body she was wearing a tight jeans with a hole in the knee and a red sweater. Her hair was up in a ponytail. "You’re looking pretty good today."

"I always look good." she smirked.

Taecyeon smiled as he walked over to her. "That's true." he wrapped his arms around her. He then kissed her sweetly. "I love kissing you." he whispered, against her lips.

"Hmm..."

"Hmmm..."

"Taecyeon." she whispered as his lips moved to her neck. "Stop...Taecyeon...stop" She pushed him back.

"Sorry." he said as he put his hands in his pocket. "I just can't keep my hands off of you." he smirked as she blushed.

"Same here." she whispered. "So I invited Yuri and she said she would love to come." she told him.

"That's good." He said still little worried about her inviting Yuri, he noticed the nerve look in her eyes. "It's going to be okay, I'll keep you close to me, that way, I know you aren't trying to push Yuri off a ride or anything." he smirked.

"Shut up." She hit his chest and he grabbed her arm pulling her to him. She leaned up and kissed him, he smiled into the kiss. Yes, today was good to be a good day.

They were all standing outside. "We're probably have to take two cars. Tiffany announces once Yuri and Kyungsan got there. "So who's riding with who?”

"We can ride with Taecyeon." Yuri said, as she walked over towards him. "Right handsome?"

Taecyeon looked at Yoona who just smiled at him. "Well.”

"No, you're not!" TaeYoon said, interrupting her dad. "Yoona and TaeYeon are riding with us, you and Kyungsan can ride with Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Nickhun, right daddy?" she asked as she looked at her daddy.

"Whatever you say princess." Taecyeon smiled then looked at Yoona, who was also smiling.

"So, Yuri and Kyungsan ride with us and the four of you can follow us in Taec's car." Tiffany said in a happy tone, loving her niece’s fast respond.

Yuri wasn't too happy, but she didn't say anything, she figured she would have all day to flirt with him, this was just a little step back.

"Hey we have to have a buddy system." TaeYeon said, when everyone got out of their cars.

"What's the buddy system?" Nickhun asked.

"It's were everyone has a buddy and they have to stay together all day." TaeYoon said.

"I got my buddy." Tiffany said as she grabbed Nickhun's hand. And Nickhun kisses her.

"I got mine too." Yuri said as she grabbed Taecyeon's hand.

Taecyeon looked over at Yoona who was looking down at the ground. "I thin...”

"Khun man." a voice said cutting Taecyeon off.

"Hey, what you doing here?" Nickhun said, as he hugged the man.

"My little one wanted to come, can't tell her no." he laughed. "Hey Tiff." he said as he hugged her.

"Hey Siwon and hey Soora." Tiffany said.

"Hey."

"You are getting so big."

"I am four now."

"Awesome." Tiffany said as she gave her a high-five.

"Taec man this is Choi Siwon, my agent, Siwon this is my brother Taecyeon."

"Nice to meet you." Siwon said as he shook Taecyeon’s hand.

"You too man."

"Yoona, still looking good." Siwon said as he walked over to her. "Can I have a hug."

Yoona hugged him. "So you still hitting on all the single woman?" she teased.

"No, just you."

Yoona blushed. "Are you married?" Yuri asked as she watches the brown hair man who was flirting with Yoona.

He turned to face Yuri. "No, I lost my wife four years ago." he said sadly as he looked down at his daughter, who just smiled up at him

"I'm sorry" Yuri told him feeling bad for a moment, then she thought. He had a lot in common with Yoona, well with both her and Yoona, but he would be better with Yoona, than with her. She already had her eye on someone. If she could get Yoona back into dating again, maybe she could save their friendship.

"Thanks." he said as he continues to look down at his daughter. "Who are you?" he asked her a few seconds later.

“Kwon Yuri." she said as she extended her hand. "Yoona's best friend."

Siwon looked at Yoona who rolled her eyes. He shook Yuri's hand. "So Miss Kwon is married?"

Yuri bit her lip, looked at Yoona who was giving her a confused look. "Uhmm... No...Why?"

"Just wondering." he said as he checked her out.

Yuri blushed a bit. "Aren't you into Yoona?" she smirked.

"Yeah, I've tried to get her to go out with me for the last year and a half, but she kept turning me down." he said as he looked at Yoona.

"Yoona doesn't date, she give up on men.” Yuri said as she looked at Taecyeon, hoping he would get over his little crush on the girl. She noticed the two watching each other. "Hey you can be Yoona's buddy." Yuri said, breaking the staring contest.

“What?" Yoona asked.

"Hey, the girls said everyone needs a buddy, Tiffany and Nickhun are one, Taecyeon and me are one, TaeYoon and TaeYeon are one, my little Kyungsan and your little Carrie can be one. Then it leaves you and Yoona. Great idea huh?" Yuri said all cheerfully. Not noticing everyone wasn't happy like she was about her idea.

Taecyeon didn't like it. "I thin...”

"No, it's not a good idea." TaeYoon said interrupting her dad. She had her hands on her hips and a mean look that Taecyeon has never seen before on her. "I don't want you to be my daddy's buddy, so let go of his hand." she yelled.

"TaeYoon." Taecyeon yelled. "You do not disrespect adults. You do not talk to an adult like that either." Taecyeon walked over to her. "When we get home we will be having a talk about this little outburst."

She crossed her arms over her chest. “Yes sir." she said sadly. "I just don't want her to be your buddy."

"Why?"

"I want Aunt Yoona to be your buddy."

"Me too, Aunt Yuri can be Siwon's buddy." TaeYeon said as she looked at Yuri. "Please Aunt Yuri?"

Yuri sighed. "Fine" she said. "We can hook up later, besides I prefer to be one on one with you anyways." she told Taecyeon as she took Siwon's hand. She figured she could probably use this time to tell him things about Yoona to push them together.

Taecyeon just shook his head, his mind going back to what Yoona told him about Yuri. He wasn't into her but she just couldn't take a hint. "Omma, take Uncle Taec's hand." TaeYeon yelled, causing Taec to come out of his thoughts.

Yoona grabbed Taecyeon's hand and he linked their fingers together. They smiled at each other. "So now everything’s the way it's supposed to be." TaeYoon said smiling at her daddy holding Yoona's hand. Then TaeYoon and TaeYeon high-five each other and high five aunt Tiffany. Nickhun looked down at his wife with a raise eye brow.

"What?" she smiled sweetly up at him. He knew she was up to something, he just hasn't figured it out yet.

"So this Siwon guy, likes you?" Taecyeon said, as they started walking away from everyone.

"Yes, so?"

"So, should I be worried?"

"Hmmm." she said as she looked back at Siwon who was talking to Yuri." He did get cuter since the last time I’ve seen him." she smiled. "So yeah probably." she teased.

He smiled at her. "Well, he's just going to have to get over his little crush on you." he looked around to make sure their friends and daughters wasn't looking. "Cause you're taken." he whispered against her ear, then kissed it. Yoona smiled big, wishing she was able to turn around and kiss him.

They all spend the day at the fair, playing games, and riding rides. Yoona and Taecyeon and the girls spend the biggest part of the day together which totally made Yuri mad. Everytime she wanted to do something with Taecyeon, TaeYoon or TaeYeon would pull him a different way. Yuri was starting to get the feeling that they were doing it on purpose. She also started to notices little things between Taecyeon and Yoona, like how Taecyeon never let go of Yoona's hand. If he did, he would hurry back to grab it, he would whisper things in her ear, causing her to blush. He didn't let her buy a thing, how Yoona would laugh at every little crazy thing he said, or did. Yuri didn’t like what she was seeing.

"Well, I'm going to head home, Soora is in need of a nap." Siwon said, as he picked her up." It was nice meeting you." he said to Yuri and Taecyeon. "I see you next week Khun, bye Tiffany, bye Yoona." he said as he started to walk away.

"Wait." Yuri yelled. "Here." she handed him a piece of paper.

"You’re giving me your number?"

"No." she told him as she made sure no one was too close to listening. "It's Yoona's number, she likes you, she told me herself, you should definitely call her sometime."

Siwon looked at Yoona who was still holding Taecyeon's hand, she was smiling and laughing. "Look, I get that she's your best friend and all but she's not into me, she's into Taecyeon. Anyone can see that there is something between them two."

Yuri raised her eye brow and then looked over at Yoona and Taecyeon. She watched as Yoona lean into him as she whispered something in his ear and how Taecyeon would poke her in the side. "Taecyeon is actually my boyfriend, they’re just really close friends, so call her maybe the four of us could go out one night."

"Oh." he said, still not too sure about it. "I'll see." he told her before walking away.

"Good." Yuri said as she smile then headed back to the rest of the gang.

Later that night the girls were sitting at one of the tables eating while the guys were in the restrooms. Nickhun returns with a red rose, handing it to Tiffany. "I love you." he whispered, as he kissed her.

"Thank you." she said as she took it. "I love you too."

"Awww, that's so cute, you two are so adorable together." Yuri said as she watched the happy couple.

Taecyeon walked over with four roses, Yuri's eyes went wide. Yoona looked at him confusedly, she wondered what he was up to because no one knows they’re together, well maybe Tiffany, cause Tiffany knows everything.

"A rose for my beautiful princess's." Taecyeon said as he give TaeYoon and TaeYeon a pink rose causing both girls to smile brightly.

"Thank you Appa." TaeYoon said as she kissed his left cheek.

"Yeah, thanks Uncle Taec." TaeYeon said as she kissed his right cheek.

"You're welcome."

Then he walked to the other side of the table. "And for you pretty girl." he said to Yuri giving her a pink roses too. He wanted to buy the girls and Yoona a roses but he thought that he should at least buy Yuri one since Yoona was trying to be nice to her. It was the nice thing to do.

"Wow, thank you Taecyeon, this is sweet." Yuri said, as she smiled at him then went to kiss his lips, but Taecyeon turned his head and she got his check instead.

He then turned to Yoona, he smiled big. "A beautiful rose for a very beautiful girl." he whispered as he gives her a red rose.

Yoona blushed then looked up at him. "Thank you Mr. Ok." she said as she lean over and pecked his lips but this time he didn't move his head, which didn't go unnoticed by Yuri.

Taecyeon sat down next to her and let his hand fall to her thigh. Yoona winked at him before they turned their attention back to the girls who were talking about their favorite part of the day. Yuri who was sitting on the other side of Taecyeon watched as Taecyeon and Yoona shared glances and she knows his hand is on her thigh. She notices how close Yoona is sitting next to him. If she sat in closer she would be in his lap. She scowl as she watches Taecyeon lean in and whisper something in Yoona's ear that made her slap his arm.

"So Taec, how about we go see a movie tomorrow?" Yuri asked as she slide closer to him.

"I'm pretty busy tomorrow."

"Well, when are you not busy? I'm pretty much free all the time and Yoona won't mind watching Kyungsan, right Yoong?" Yuri asked as she looked at her old friend who give her a cold glare.

"You know, Siwon is single." Taecyeon said, trying to get her to back off him. "He seems pretty nice."

"Yeah he is an amazing guy." Nickhun said as he noticed that Taec was trying to pass Yuri off. "I could give you his number."

"No, he's into Yoona, he told me so." Yuri said, as she looked at Yoona. "You should totally go out with him Yoona."

"No, I have my eye on someone else." Yoona said as she laid her hand on top of Taecyeon's but looked away from him, hoping Yuri won't pick up that Taecyeon was the one she was talking about.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Who do...”

TaeYeon's eyes went wide at Yoona's words.

"Daddy can we go home?" TaeYoon asked sadly, cutting Yuri off.

"You okay sweetheart?" He asked in a concerned voice.

"My tummy hurts." she said as she touched her tummy.

"Oh, Okay." Taecyeon said as he walked over to her. "I guess we should go."

Everyone started to clean up, and said there goodbyes. "Daddy, can we ride with Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Nickhun?”

Taecyeon looked at her. He knew something was up. "Yeah baby." he turn his head towards Yoona. “Here." he said handing her his car keys. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, hope you feel better TaeYoon." Yoona told her. TaeYoon didn't respond back, which shocked Taecyeon, cause

all she ever talks about is Yoona. They all walked to the cars and got in.

"TaeYeon, honey, are you okay?" Yoona asked as they were driving down the road, noticing her daughter hasn't said two words to her which is shocking because her daughter is a talker. "TaeYeon, I'm talking to you."

"I'm fine." she said in low voice with her arms crossed, she was staring out the window.

They pulled into the driveway and TaeYeon hopped out the car. She ran to the door then stopped. "Aunt Sunny?" she yelled as she ran into the pink haired girl’s arms. "I missed you."

"I missed you to pumpkin." Sunny said as she hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" Yoona asked as she pulled her into a hug. "You look good."

"So do you." Sunny said as she stared at Yuri. "Just stopping by for a visit."

"Well, come in." Yoona said as she unlocked the door. "I got to go get TaeYeon ready for bed, I'll be right back."

"Hey Yul."

"I'm not coming back." Yuri told her as Yoona walked in the house behind TaeYeon.

 

Yoona and TaeYeon walked into TaeYeon's room. "Honey are you okay?" Yoona asked again knowing something was wrong.

"I'm tired." she said as she slipped on her pj.

"Okay." Yoona said as she pulled down her blankets.

"I don't need you to tuck me in, I'm a big girl now."

Yoona looked at her sadly. "I know you are." she said. "Are you mad at me?"

TaeYeon climbed in her bed. "I just want to go to sleep."

"Fine, but were talking in the morning." Yoona told her as she turn off her light. "Love you." she whispered. TaeYeon just laid there pretending not to hear her. She waited till the door closed before she cried herself to sleep.

 

Taecyeon carried TaeYoon upstairs and changed her into her pj. "How are you feeling now?" he asked as he tucked her in bed.

"Better, just sleepy." she said with a little yawn.

"That's good." Taecyeon said, as he sat on the side of her bed. "Honey, I need to talk to you about something."

"Okay."

"Um..." He looked at her. "You like Aunt Yoona right?" he smiled.

TaeYoon looked at him in frown. "No, I don't." she said sadly as she looked away from her daddy's shocking expression.

"Why?" Taecyeon asked confusedly. He swore she liked Yoona.

"I'm sleepy Daddy."

"Okay."

"Can we talk in the morning?"

"Yeah baby." he said as he kissed her forehead. "Night, I love you."

"I love you too Appa." she whispered as she got comfortable in her bed. She waited till Taecyeon shut the door, before she cried herself to sleep to.

 

"Yuri, I think you need to come back to Busan, you don't belong here."

"I'm not coming back." Yuri told her as she walked up the stairs to get Kyungsan ready for bed. Sunny followed her. "Yoona and I are working on are friendship."

"Really?" She asked in a disbelief voice.

"Yes really."

"So you two talked?"

"Somewhat."

"Somewhat? What does that mean?" Sunny asked as they step in the guest room.

"It means it's not your business."

"So you two haven't talked? You're avoiding the talk huh?”

"I tried to talk to her but she doesn't want to." Yuri said as she got Kyungsan's pj out.

"So you try to tell her the whole story right?"

"No, cause she doesn't need to know the whole story Sun, all she needs to know, is what she already knows, telling her everything will only hurt her more."

Sunny sigh. "I know it will but Yuri she deserves to know the whole truth, not just the part you think she should know."

"Well, no one asked you for your o...”

"What whole truth?”  Yoona asked as she stepped in to the guest room Yuri and Kyungsan were staying in. Yuri's eyes went wide and Sunny looked at Yoona.

"It wasn't a onetime thing Yoona." Sunny said, as she walked over to her. "Yuri lied to you..."