Chapter 18

A Perfect Match

 

 

I hope this chapter won't hurt you guys...sorry!='( 

 

Some questions might be answered here...

 

 

======================================================

 

Taecyeon stands on the deck staring into the ocean water stretches as far to the horizon. Now that the sun has gone down you can't tell the ocean from the sky. Ripples and waves continuously flow, eventually break into foam, creep up to the shore and slide back. The ocean makes a sound like water surging and retreating. He loves the smell of saltwater in the air, a scent like no other. He remembers running around chasing Nickhun and pushing him into the ocean. He loved summertime at the beach house, he misses it here. He likes Seoul, it changed his life and more ways than he could have ever hoped. He's got his brother and sister in law and soon to be nephew, his daughter and Yoona and her daughter there. He's got a pretty good life there.

"What's on your mind son?" Junsu said as he stands beside him. Both looking out into the ocean.

Taecyeon shrugged. "Just thinking."

"About what?" Junsu ask as he looks over at him.

"Stuffs, nothing really, I guess, I don't know, non sense stuff I guess."

Junsu watched him for a moment, he could tell something was on his mind but didn't want to push it. "So how is life treating you in Seoul?" he asked changing the subject.

"Pretty good, I guess."

"Taecyeon, something has you down, are you not happy in Seoul?"

"Yeah I'm happy there.” he sighed. "A little, I don't know it's just..." he sighed trying to put his thoughts into words.

"Just what?" Junsu pushed. "Is it your job? Nickhun and Tiffany? The baby? TaeYoon? Yoona?"

"It's not TaeYoon, she's happy there and it's definitely not Yoona. She's the best thing about Seoul. If I didn't move there, I would have never met her. And I can't imagine my life without her." Junsu just nodded, Taecyeon leans over the rail, as he continued. "It's not my job or the boys on my team. I just feel like I'm interrupting Nickhun and Tiffany's life."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, it's just I feel like I'm stopping their happiness. Because I'm living there still I promised them a few months, six months tops and it’s going to be year soon. I know that they don't care how long we stay, but I just can't help but feel like I'm a failure."

"Taecyeon you are not a failure, we are proud of you for leaving to give yourself and your daughter a better life. Even though your mom and I didn't want you to leave Jeju, we understood and supported you, because we knew you weren't happy here not like you used to be. And we knew you felt like you were standing still, while everyone else moved on. "

"I know, it was the right choice but I really didn't plan on living with them forever. And I can exactly afford to buy a house, so I was thinking of moving to this little apartment I found that I can afford, the only problem is TaeYoon would have to change school. She really loves her school plus TaeYeon's there."

"You know your mom and I would love to help you."

"Dad I can't ask you guys that, you guys have done so much and so has Khun and Tiffany. I can't keep living off you guys. I love coaching and just wish the pay was a little better." He joked.

"We'll, why don't you and Yoona move in together? You really love her right?"

"Yes, didn't I make that clear when I told you I wanted to marry her, I got the ring upstairs in my bag. Just waiting on the right time." He smiled.

"Well, how did you buy the ring?"

"I borrowed the money from Khun but Tiffany doesn't know. I didn't want her to know I was thinking of asking Yoona to marry me. She would have told Yoona." He turned around looking in the side double doors, Yoona was siting on the floor with Wonhee beside her as the girls did their hair. "I swear the first time we locked eyes, that was all it took, ain't it just strange how forever can change with just one look? She touched my soul like no one else, the way she made me feel left, me talking to myself." Junsu just smiled, as Taecyeon went on. "She shines like a diamond when she walks into a room. She's ain't typical, she ain't predictable. It's a miracle how my heart stumbled into someone so unbelievable. My life has been so lonely and boring, never thought I would find someone so elegant, intelligent, heaven sent. She's so beautiful it’s undisputable, it’s undeniable. She’s a music to my ears and makes my heart sing. She's my other half, she's what make me whole."

"I think it's a good time to ask her that question." Junsu said, as he patted him on the back.

"Now?"

"Yes, tell her everything you just said to me and I guarantee she would say yes."

"Really?" he asked happily, Junsu nods. "I lie to her today." he said totally changing the subject. He’s being feeling the guilt all day about it.

"What do you mean?"

"She knew something was bothering me today after coming back from the store, but I kept telling her it wasn't nothing."

"What was bothering you? And why did you lie to her?"

"Today when I was standing in the checkout line and you’re probably going to think I'm crazy. But As I was scanning around the store, I swear I saw...

"Jessica?" Junsu asked.

Taecyeon looked at him with a raised brow. "How do you know I was going to say that?"

"Cause your mind isn't playing tricks on you Taec, she's in town, and she is living here now. She moved back a few months ago."

"What c..." Taecyeon started but stopped when the side door open.

"Well men, us women are heading to bed. So we can go shopping in the morning." Wonhee said as she with the others stood behind her. She kissed Junsu. "Night, come to bed soon it's after eleven now."

"Yes dear." Junsu saidas he kissed her again.

"Night Taec." She then said as she kissed his cheek. "She is so perfect for you." she whispered in his ear.

"I know, night mom." He said as he reached down and picked TaeYoon up. "Do you have fun playing with grandma and Yoona?"

"Yeah, I always do." TaeYoon said. "Night daddy." she kissed his cheek.

"Night angel." Taecyeon said as he kissed her forehead then handed her to Junsuwho handed TaeYeon to him. TaeYeon yawn as soon as she got in Taecyeon's arms. "Sleepy?" he teased.

She nods. "Night Uncle Taec." she said as she kissed his chin.

"Night princess." He kissed her forehead, Wonhee took her in her arms.

"Grandpa, lets carry our sleepy granddaughters to bed.” Wonhee said to Junsu giving him the lets leave them alone look. Junsu smiled then followed behind her.

"You coming to bed?" she asked as she stands in front of him.

He smiles, as he stares out her wearing jogging pants and a tank top. "In a few minutes." he pulls her close to him.

"Well, don't take too long." she said as she wraps her arms around his neck. "I was hoping for some one on one action with you tonight."

He smirked. "Really?"

"Yeah, it's been a while and I know it's my fault." She said as she plays with the hair on the back of his neck. Even though they have been together for eight months the two have only had twice since becoming a couple. Yoona was afraid of him spending the night, giving TaeYeon the wrong idea and she wouldn't stay with him either. He was so sure when they got to the beach house the other day that she was going to ask him to sleep on the couch but she didn't shared a bed last night. She told him if TaeYeon asks why they are sharing a bed, she would just tell her because there weren’t enough beds for everyone. But TaeYeon hasn't asked any questions which shocked Yoona. Taecyeon hoped that them sleeping together every night here, without TaeYeon or TaeYoon questioning it, that maybe Yoona would slowly come around to him sleeping at her house once in a while.

"Yoona, I told you before I'm not with you for , I'm with you because I love you."

She kissed him sweetly. "I know and I love you for that but I'm hoping that after we talk tonight things will be different for us when we go back home."

"What do you mean?" Taecyeon asked but she didn't answer. Junsu returned so she kissed him again.

"Night Uncle." she said as she pulled away from Taecyeon. "Night baby." she said as she looked over at Taecyeon.

"Night Yoona." Junsu said as he stood beside Taecyeon again, knowing that his son will want to pick up their conversation.

"Don't go to sleep on me, I'll be up soon." Taecyeon warned her.

She gave him a devious smile and a wink then walked back in the house. "She looks at you the same way you look at her, another reason to asks her now."

"I'm going to ask her when I feel it's the right time dad but for now, I want to know why you didn't tell me Jessica was back, have you talked to her?" He was upset that no one warned him about her being in town. He knew that he was going to run into her one day especially with this being her home town. But he could have used the warning, that way he could have prepared for it.

"Look, we just found out last week, she came by the house looking for you."

"What did she say?"

"She said she had to talk to you and it was really important." Junsu told him a bit of what she said. "We told her you lived in Seoul now and I could give you his number but she said she needed to talk to you face to face, so we told her you were going to be in town for the summer."

Taecyeon closed his eyes. "She wants TaeYoon doesn't she?"

Junsu shrugged. "She asked about TaeYoon but she didn't say anything about wanting her, she didn't even ask much about TaeYoon. She was more just wanting and needing to talk to you."

"But why? I don't want her back, I don't miss her and I haven't been in love with her for years. I love my life, why come back now?'

"I don't know why either son or I know you don't want her and you don't love her. I see the way you look at Yoona, how you watch her when you think no one is looking, I have never seen you like this. Yoona's got your heart, not Jessica, but you do need to talk to her Taec, find out what she wants. She is TaeYoon's mom and you need to talk to Yoona too, let her know what is going on."

"I will talk to Yoona Dad, I don't like keeping things from her, honesty is our motto, we promised to always be honest even if it's something we know would hurt the other. Yoona's last relationship left her pretty messed up and I promised to always tell her everything, always be straight with her."

"That's good. I still don't understand why you won't talk to her about moving in together."

"It's not that easy dad."

"You love each other, things are serious between you guys you want to marry her. So why not?"

"I can't ask her if we can move in with her. You know we have been together for eight months and I've only stayed at her place twice, only because TaeYeon and TaeYoon where at Tiffany's. I would get up early in the morning hurry home before the girls woke up."

"Why?"

"Yoona is afraid of setting the wrong example for the girls. When we got here and she found out we would have to share a room I thought she was going to freak. But she didn't."

"Well, why don't you bring up the subject and see where it goes?"

“I don't want to seem like I'm pushing her into something so serious so fast. Something she might not be ready for dad."

"Okay." Junsu shook his head. "You don't want to be the first to bring on the subject about moving in together, cause you don't want to seem like your pushing her." Taecyeon nods. "But yet you're dying to pop the question? Don't you think marriage is a bigger deal than living together?" Taecyeon sighed as he looked back out into the ocean. "Look son." Junsu said after a few minutes of silences. "Yoona is perfect for you, your mom and I love her and TaeYeon. Don't hold back from what you want just because you’re scared. I think you'll be surprised to found out what you want is what she wants too." Taecyeon just looked at him. "Good night, I'll see you in the morning."

"Night dad." He said as he continued to look at into the ocean, his mind back to Jessica and what she wants to see him for.

Junsu walked to the door. "Taecyeon, quit thinking about what Jessica wants, at least for the night. Go to bed, you got a beautiful girlfriend upstairs waiting for you. Don't screw up a perfect night with her by worrying about you ex."

 

Junsu climbed in bed beside his wife. "Did you tell him?" Wonhee asked as she felt him get into bed.

"I told him a little."

"A little." she turn to face him.

"He knows Jessica is in town and that she needs to see him. But that's all I told him."

"Why didn't you tell him everything?"

"Because honey it's not our place. She has to tell him.” Junsu wrapped his arms around her.

"I really hope she doesn't mess things up between him and Yoona. I like Yoona she is so good for him."

"I know and Taecyeon knows too. I was trying to push him into asking her to marry him now."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because they love each other."

"Junsu, I think you should have told him to wait till he talked to Jessica. Things between them might change once they know and Yoona might not what to be involved with him anymore."

"Honey, I can't speak for Taecyeon about what he's going to say or think or even do when Jessica finally tells him why she needed to see him. But I can say that our son is hopelessly completely totally in love with Yoona. Yes her news is going to shake things between them but I believe everything will be fine. They love each other and as long as Taecyeon is honest with Yoona from the start, I think Yoona would stick around."

"I hope so too." she said as she closed her eyes.

 

His thoughts of Jessica drifted away as he walked in their room. Yoona was sitting up in bed playing a game on her cell phone. "It's about time." she teased, she put her phone down.

"Sorry, got caught up talking to my Dad." he said as he kicked off his shoes then climb on the other side of the bed.

"Everything okay?" she said as she turns to face him.

"Everything is perfect." he says lovingly while pushing a strand of hair off her face and caressing her cheek. "God I love you." he kisses her, his tongue graze her lips begging entrance into which Yoona eagerly accept, his tongue shoots out to meet her, as they deepen their kiss, not able to get enough of each other.

Taecyeon's hands run up and down her sides, Yoona's hands running up and down his back. They both had something to say to one another but those thoughts slipped away as they started to make love.

After they made love twice, Yoona laid her head on his chest. "I like this." she whispered as she made circles on his fine chest.

Taecyeon smiled down at her. "What?" he whispered as he kissed the top of her head.

"Laying in your arms. Listening to your heart beat." She closed her eyes as his hands ran up her .

"I know how you feel, I love the feeling of you in my arms, going to sleep with you in my arms, and waking up with you still in my arms and my heart, baby you're the reason it beats." Yoona lifted her head and kissed his lips.

"So there is something I've wanted to ask you for a while now." Yoona said as she turned over to laid on top of him. Taecyeon just smiled at her. "Well, I've thought and you know I love you and TaeYoon, and TaeYeon loves you guys too, so I was wondering if...”

"If what?" He asked softly dying to know what she wants to ask.

"If you and TaeYoon, want to move in with us?" She asked as she bit her lip.

Taecyeon eyes brow rose up as he stares at her. "What?" he says like he didn't hear.

"Look if you think it's too soon I understand, I've just been thinking about it for a while now and...”

"You have?" He asked cutting her off. He was surprised, he was just telling his dad she wasn't ready for this and he didn't want to push her but she has thought about it.

"Yeah, I actually been painting the room beside TaeYeon's room, for TaeYoon the last month, that's my secret project I've been working on. We love each other and our girls are happy and I think they would love the idea. I mean Tiffany and Nickhun are about to welcome their little bundle of joy and start their family and who wants to be around a crying baby all night?" She joked. "Unless it's ours." She said, totally turning red when she realized what she said.

"Ours." He smiled down at her.

"I don't know, I mean I wouldn't mind having another baby, I loved being pregnant." she said as she looked at his chest, she couldn't look him in the eyes.

"You want to have my baby?" He asked in an excited voice. Maybe his dad's right she would say yes if he asked her especially if she's thinking of their future together.

"Well, not right now but maybe one day, I love you and you made me so happy and I know we..." She stops as she noticed his look on his face.

Taecyeon was too deep in his thoughts to notice that Yoona was staring at him. His mind went to what Jessica wanted, he wondered if he should tell Yoona or not or at least wait till he talked to her then tell her. He was having a battle with himself. Telling her could be a good idea, or bad idea not telling her could be one of the same to.

"Penny for your thoughts?" She asks in a concern voice. She noticed the look on his face the same one he had early today.

Her voice knocked him out of his thoughts. "What?" he asks, as his eyes locked her.

"You seemed distance, is everything okay?"

"Everything is great, I love you." He said as he lifted her chin up to kiss her. "And TaeYoon and I would love to move in with you and TaeYeon."

She smiled brightly at him. "I love you too and we are going to be happy, I promise." she kissed him sweetly then a little more passionately. Little touches led them to make love again.

 

Taecyeon woke to an empty bed. As he sit up he heard the shower running. He smiled as he climbed out of bed. Yoona washing her hair and didn't hear him come in. He stepped into the shower behind her and took her into his arms and gave her a nice big hug. "Morning beautiful." he whispered into her ear.

"Morning handsome." she smiled as he hugged her tightly for a few more seconds. "Wanna wash my back?"

"Love to." he said as he kissed her bare shoulder. He grabbed a wash cloth and started to wash her back. "So you’re going shopping with my Omma?"

"Yeah, she wants to show me some stores downtown. What’s your plan today?"

He washed off between her shoulder blades and down to her waist. "Umm..." he said as he thought about it "Probably going fishing with my dad."

"Cool." she said as she turned in his arms. "My turn." she smirked as she took the cloth from him.

"Nope." His hands go under her thighs motioning for her to lift up and wrap her legs around him. "I'm not done being dirty yet." he smirked as he entered her fast. Both loudly.

 

After their morning activity, the couple came down stairs hand in hand smiling like lovesick fools. "Morning everyone." Taecyeon said as he poured him and Yoona a cup of coffee.

"Morning.” Junsu and Wonhee said with a knowing look.

"Omma you ready?"

"Yes baby.” Yoona said, as she took a few sips of her coffee.

"Bye Daddy, Bye Grandpa, Bye Uncle Taec." The girls yelled from the front door before talking off outside.

"Well, they must be too busy to give out hugs this morning huh?" Junsu joked. Wonhee kissed Junsu then told Taecyeon bye.

"Be good today." Taecyeon said as he pulled her to him. "I love you."

"I'm always good baby." she winked. "I love you too." she said as she walked towards the door. "Have fun fishing." she yelled before walking out the door.

"Fishing?" Junsu questioned.

Taecyeon shrugged. "I told her we we're going fishing."

"Taecyeon we haven't been fishing since you and Nickhun were about seven and Nickhun fell in the water."

"I know." He sighed. "Okay, I lied to her. I'm not going fishing, I need to see Jessica."

"Okay, but why didn't you tell her? I thought you were going to talk to her last night."

"That was the plan, but I figured I need to know what she wants and then I'll talk to Yoona."

Junsu shook his head. "I hope you know what you're doing."

"I do Dad, could you just cover for me, if they happen to come back before I do." Junsu nodded even though he didn't want to be involved. "Thanks, she staying with her mom or sister?"

"She’s staying with her sister." Taecyeon nodded then took off out the door.

 

It was little after noon when the girls start to complain that they were starved. So Wonhee suggested they stop on the dock, where she use to take Taecyeon and Nickhun when they were little. As the girls sat outside eating lunch and talking.

Yoona took in the view, people walking around, surfing and laying on the beach. As her eyes scanned the end of the dock, her eyes widen dramatically. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, Taecyeon was sitting at a table with a brown hair girl, they looked like they were in a deep conversation. He wasn't doing anything wrong, like holding her hand or kissing but that's not the point to Yoona. He lied to her, he said he was going fishing with his dad and Junsu was nowhere around.

She thought maybe something came up. And his plans go changed, she text him, just to see what he texts back. "Hey baby, I miss you, are you having fun fishing?" she sent the message, and watched as he received it.

Her phone beeped a few seconds later and its one word broke her heart. "Yes." was all he said. She then turns to Wonhee. "My head is really killing me, do you mind if we just head back?"

Wonhee looked at her for a moment, noticing something was wrong. "Sure." Yoona stood in and walked away fast. Hoping to get back to the beach house and into the room before she started to cry, she didn't want to cry in front of Taecyeon's mom.