Chapter 17

A Perfect Match

 

Second update of the day guys...

 

I'm really really in the good mood right now!ahehehe

 

I'm not rushing the story, I just don't like my readers waiting, and I know you'd love it if I update yah?!ahehehe

 

Enjoy Chapter 17 Chingus!=*

 

================================================================

 

 

 

Eight Months Later...

 

 

 

 

It's the middle of June and she is sitting on the beach in Jeju with a huge smile on her face. The beach was quiet except for the soft crash of waves against the sand and the faint call of hungry seagulls. The sky was blue, bluer than anything she had ever seen before. The sun was shining on the glistening sand. She loved the feel of the sand between her toes. She felt relaxed, calm, peaceful...happy.

Im Yoona is happy, seriously, for the first time in her life she is amazingly happy. Even though she believes she's playing with fire, not literally of course, but she feels that there is an old imperfection in her life right now. As if everything in her life right now is too prefect, every person in her life is too happy. There has to be a law or something against all this happiness...at least Yoona thinks there should be.

She watches as TaeYeon and TaeYoon play in the ocean with Junsu, Taecyeon’s dad and Wonhee, Taecyeon’s mom is standing near the water line, taking pictures of the girls. TaeYeon looks so happy, maybe happier than Yoona has ever seen her. Life has been good to her and her daughter lately, and she owes her happiness to Taecyeon.

Ok Taecyeon has saved her, in more ways than one. She looks out into the never-ending water and sighed. If everything in her life is so good right now, why does she have this unease feeling that something is about to happen? That she is about to get a wakeup call from this incredible dream she's been having the last eight months. Yes, eight wonderful months, have passed by. She has only known Taecyeon for ten months, and he has changed her life so much for the better, and she likes to believe she's changed his to.

She closes her eyes, as she recollects her thoughts. She thinks about how wonderful life has been lately. She had a thoughtful, loving, caring, wonderful, handsome, boyfriend. Who is turning into her best friend too, she had told him everything about Yuri and Donghae, she told him about her childhood, she expressed her fears to him, her dreams to him, everything to him. She was completely in love with him. TaeYeon loved him, TaeYoon loved her, the four of them had a blast together. She was actually starting to enjoy people coming up to them saying that they had a cute family. She was starting to see them as a family, and she loved it.

She went to Jeju for Christmas, Taecyeon wanted her to met his parents. And she fall in love with them as much as they fell in love with her and TaeYeon. They treated TaeYeon like she was their granddaughter, which meant the world to her since she didn't really have any grandparents. So when Wonhee called her last month, begging her to come down for the summer to their beach house she couldn't say no. She left her gallery in the hands of her two assistant, being your own boss was wonderful, as Tiffany tells her. She was off to have what she is hoping will be the best summer of her's and TaeYeon's life, her first summer without Yuri.

She used to spend her summer breaks in Busan with Yuri, but she hasn't talk to her. Yuri kept her promise, she didn't contact Yoona at all, except to send dress to TaeYeon and TaeYoon. Sunny called once a week, she visited every other month too. She missed her friends like crazy, but she just wasn't able to forgive Yuri yet, she wants to, maybe one day she will.

But for now, she has Tiffany and Nickhun who didn't come on the trip with them. Tiffany, who is now eight months pregnant, decided it would be safer for her to stay home, just in case the baby comes early. Everyone agreed with her besides the couple needed to spend a few weeks alone together before their little bundle of joy comes. And she finally told Tiffany and Nickhun about her past, everything and her and Tiffany connected more that night. She and Tiffany have never been closer, she promised to always be honest and open with her from now on. So losing Yuri hurt, but she gain three very amazing close friends now.

"Omma." TaeYeon yelled, knocking her mom out of her thoughts.

She looked over at her daughter. "What baby?"

"Where is Uncle Taec? He supposes to play with us." She asked with her hands on her hips.

Yoona smiles and then looks around for her boyfriend. "Hmm, I don't know baby, let me go check if I can find him." TaeYeon nods as Yoona stands up.

She walks into the beach house, looking for Taecyeon. As she walks into the kitchen he walks in the door with a few bags. "Hey." she said, as he walks in the room.

Taecyeon smiles looking at her hungrily. Did she know what she does to him? He wanted to venture under that cute little skirt so badly. And that tank top seemed to push her little s up and out at him. He put down the bags and walked to her. "Hey beautiful." He wrapped his arms securely around her waist and lowered his head to taste her lips. She tasted divine and smelled like a lavender heaven. Pulling away he looked into her amazing doe eyes and his stomach fluttered.

"Well thanks for that!" she teased. "Where did you go?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Mom asked me to go to the store for her. She needed some stuff for dinner tonight." He told her as he held her close.

Yoona watched him for a second, noticing something was wrong. "Baby, what's wrong?" she asks in a concern voice.

He looked away from her. "Nothing." he shrugged, but he didn't look at her.

"Taecyeon, something’s bothering you, I can tell." She wasn't dumb, she knows him better than he thinks she does.

"Yoona, I swear nothing's wrong." He said, as he looked in the eye. Praying she will drop it.

Yoona bit her lip and nodded, she wasn't buying what he was saying, and it hurt her that he was lying to her. "Why are you lying to me? And don't say you're not cause I know you Taec."

He tilted his head back, silently wishing she couldn't read him that well. "Baby, I swear...I'm not lying to you." he told her as he touched her cheek looking her right in the eye. Kicking him for lying to her, he just didn't what to ruin their moment. "Where are the girls?" he asked hoping to side track her.

Yoona knew what he was doing, she knows something is wrong, but she wasn't going to push him, cause it’s obvious, he doesn't want her to know. "Out on the beach with your parents." she said as she thinks about her thoughts from earlier, wondering if what he is hiding from her is what she has feared all day.

"Well..." He whispered as he bends to kiss her neck knocking her from her thoughts. "We should go upstairs." he said as he continued to kiss her neck.

"No, we are going out to the beach."

"Why?" he whinnied as he pulled away from her neck. "Can't I have a few minutes alone with my girlfriend?" she smiled at him. "I mean damn, look at you." he said as he gazed her body. "You are so damn beautiful, sometimes I just can't believe you’re mine."

"Believe it." she whispered. She quickly pulled his face to hers and kissed him with such passion that he almost lost his wits. She felt so amazing in his arms. She delved her tongue into his mouth and tasted every part of it. She nibbled his lip hard making him grunt with lust. The things he says to her, drives her crazy sometimes.

He picked her up abruptly and continued to kiss her with her in his arms. She giggled and continued to kiss him back. He started walking out the kitchen but she quickly reached out and latched onto the doorway. He wanted to take her upstairs and make love to her since he didn't get the chance to last night. They ended up sharing their bed with both TaeYoon and TaeYeon, who was afraid of the loud thunderstorm that rolled in around midnight. Changing all his plans he had for their first night here.

"Oh, no you don't. The girls are waiting for you!"

He lowered his head into her neck in defeat. He breathed in deeply and then let her down. "Alright, can't disappoint my girls now can I?"

"Nope." was her only response. She loved that Taecyeon call TaeYeon his girl. She helped him put everything he brought away. Then they headed out to the beach, hand in hand. "I love you." he said, as he brought their hands up to his lips and kissed hers.

She smiled. "I love you too." she leaned over and quickly pecked his lips. He winked at her.

"Uncle Taec." TaeYeon yelled as she ran to him.

"Hey pretty girl." he said as he caught her. "What's up?' he asked as he lifted her up in his arms. “You want to play with us in the ocean?"

"Of course, that's why I'm here." he said as he kissed her cheek.

"He said yes." She yelled back to TaeYoon. "Let me down."

He did and watched as she run to TaeYoon. "They look happy." he said as he pulled Yoona close to him.

"They are." she said, as she laid her head on his shoulder. Watching them climb all over Junsu.

Taecyeon kissed the top of her head. "Are you happy?" He asked as he looked down at her, lifting her chin so he could look into her eyes.

"I've never been happier." she told him with all honesty. She didn't want him to know she was kind of waiting for something to happen. Like the other shoe to fall or something, she wanted to push all those negatived thoughts out of her mind, and just be...happy.

"Good, me too." Taecyeon dips his head down to capture Yoona's waiting mouth. It is not a peck by any means.

"Daddy can you stop kissing Aunt Yoona now. Come play with us." TaeYoon yelled.

The couple laughed as they pulled apart. Taecyeon looked over at the girls who were standing by the ocean line with their hands on their hips. "I'm coming." he turns back to the girl in his arms. "So how about you take these clothes off and come join us in the water." He says as he pulls her tank top over her head, revealing her purple bikini top. "Damn." he whispered, as he looks at her chest. Loving how the small bikini top pushes her together, making them look bigger. He his lips then leans down and kisses the top of each as his hand unbuckled her jean skirt. "How about we go inside for a few minutes?" He suggests with a big grin.

"Mmm." she whispered against his lips. "I don't think so." she said as she slapped his hand away from her zipper on her skirt.

"Why?" he whinned. "Please." he begged with his sad look.

"Not going to happen honey." she said as she buckles her skirt back up. "The girls want you to play with them. Now go." she tells him as she steps away from him, looking over his shoulders and then smiling at the girls who were still standing in the same spot. "Go play with them."

"I will." he said as he pulls her back to him. "But can I play with you first?" he said with a decidedly wolfish grin.

Yoona blushes, she puts her head down trying not to let him know he's wearing her down. He starts kissing her neck. She exhales loudly but her shoulders raise and she bites her lip as Taecyeon goes to work on her neck. She weakly slaps his shoulder. "Stop, not in front of the girls." she admonishes glancing over at them briefly. "Or your parents." she says noticing Wonhee and Junsu looking at them.

"Baby, they can't hear us, we’re fine." he insured her.

"They might not hear us Taec, but we are in their line of vision." She wraps an arm around his neck while the other moves up and down the arm that is wrapped around her waist. "Go play with the girls now." she said as she kisses his neck causing him to moan. She abandoned his neck to whisper in his ear. "Then tonight you can play with me." She steps away and gives him a wink then starts to walk away...

Taecyeon stands there and watches her walk back to her towel, silently wishing that everyone on the beach would disappear for a while. He watches as she takes her skirt off and bends over giving him a great view off her cute . He walks over towards her and presses himself against her , letting her feel his hard on. "See what you did." he whispered as he looks over at the girls who thank god all building a sand castle with his parents now. He smiles as he hears her whimper, he groans. His hands are shaking as he presses his hips hard against her , trying to bring some relief to the massive hard on.

"Taec..." she starts, but before she could finish, he picks her up over his shoulder. "Ok Taecyeon, put me down." she yells as she tries to wiggle out of his arms. He just laughs, as he walks to the water and throws her into the water. She comes up for air "You jackass!" she yells but the smile on her face lets him know she isn't really mad. He holds her in his arms before she can try for revenge, he then slowly takes her lips with his and gives her a passionate kiss. "I hate you." she said with a pout.

Taecyeon laughs. "No you don't, you love me, as much as I love you." he was about to kiss her again before he noticed the girls coming towards them. He kisses her forehead and winks. She smiles and blows him a kiss.

"Do that again, throw Omma in the water Uncle Taec." TaeYeon yells as she and TaeYoon run towards the couple.

Yoona turns to face her daughter. "You like me getting thrown in the water?" she asked her daughter with a sad smile. Pretending she hurt her feelings.

"Yeah." TaeYeon laughs. "It was funny." she smiled at her mom.

"Hmm, okay." Yoona said as she walks slowly toward her. "Let’s see if you like this." she says as she picks TaeYeon up and throws her in the walk, Taecyeon did the same thing to TaeYoon.

Junsu and Wonhee sat over by the sand castle they were working on with the girls, watching the foursome play in the water. "I've never seen him this happy." Wonhee whispered to her husband.

“I know." Junsu said as he watched the girls try to pick Taecyeon up. "Yoona is really good for him, it shows how much he really loves her and she loves him."

"Yeah and TaeYoon is so happy, I've never seen her like this either." Wonhee smiled, as she continued to watch them. She always wanted Taecyeon to find someone to love, someone who loved kids and could be a mom to TaeYoon. She was excitedly happy when she meet Yoona and TaeYeon, the first time, she knew right off that Taecyeon had found his soul mate.

"You know he told me last night, that he wants to ask Yoona to marry him.” Junsu looks at his wife. "Next month, actually, I asked him if he was sure and he said, Dad, I can see my future in her eyes, she's the one, I can feel it in my heart."

Wonhee's eyes widen, she's not really that surprise anyone who see them together, could tell how happy and in love they are. "I believe he's right, she is the one." She smiles sadly. "We have to tell him Junsu."

"I know sweetheart." He replies, as he wraps his arm around his wife, knowing that things between the happy couple was about to change, both not knowing if the change will be a good thing or bad thing. "The sad part is, not only will this affect Taecyeon and Yoona, but it's going to really crush TaeYoon and TaeYeon."

 

 

 

 

 

subscriber, comments, votes up are very much appreciated!bwahahaha