Chapter 13

A Perfect Match

 

Oh yeah, I'm loving all the comments guys...Thanks!=*

And because of that, here's Chapter 13...

Enjoy Chingus!=*

 

========================================================

 

The next morning Tiffany sat in the kitchen sipping her coffee. Thinking about Yoona and how upset she was last night. She wondered what happen that had her so broken. She has known Yoona for two years and within that time Yoona has told her everything about her life expected what happen in Busan doing the summer with Yuri, that's when she started to notice changes in Yoona. She wondered if Yoona trusted her enough to tell her everything, she has told Yoona everything about her life the good and the bad, but Yoona never let her all the way in. She sighed at least she is leaving Taecyeon in, she has someone to talk to, but that didn't stop her from wanting to be the one Yoona came to when she needed to talk. She never really had any girl friends, till Yoona. Her thoughts were interrupted by.

"Morning Aunt Tiffany." TaeYoon said.

"Morning girls." she replied back to her two favorite six-year-olds.

"Why am I'm here?" TaeYeon asked confusedly.

Tiffany thought a moment. “You spend the night here, don't you remember?" she told her hoping that TaeYeon believed her.

"I remembered Omma putting me to bed at my house beause I was mad at her and I think I hurt her feelings." she said sadly.

"Why do you think you hurt your Omma's feelings?" Tiffany asked.

"She told me she loved me last night and I didn't say it back."

"Why didn't you say it back?"

"I was mad at her." she told her sadly.

"We are mad at her still." TaeYoon interrupted.

Tiffany looked back and forth between the girls, wondering why they were mad at Yoona. She wondered if whatever reason they are mad would explain why TaeYoon told Taecyeon she didn't like Yoona. “How about you guys go get dressed and Uncle Nickhun and I will take you out to breakfast."

"Cool, do I have clothes here? Because I don't remember if I brought any." TaeYeon said.

"Just put on something of TaeYoon's, you guys look like you both wear the same size."

"Okay."

"Is daddy coming to?"

"I think we should let him sleep, what do you say?"

"Okay." TaeYoon whispered before running out the kitchen with TaeYeon.

Tiffany wrote a quick note on the white broad in the kitchen before they left. She was hoping to get the girls to open up to her so that Taecyeon and Yoona could be open about their relationship. She was already planning their wedding, she couldn't wait for Yoona to be her sister in-law.

 

Taecyeon awoke, shifted and then smiled broadly at the beauty that had her arms wrapped around him. Her face was peaceful and cute in slumber. A small smile on her lips as whatever she dreamed about held her unconscious attention. It was late in the night, or early in the morning, when she had come over and climbed into his bed. She immediately attached herself to his side, trying to up the heat of his body. Yoona was an extreme cuddler when she sleeps but he didn't mind at all.

His smile broadened and he lifted his hand to push a stray of curly hair away from her face. Compulsively, he the softness of her cheek with the pad of his thumb trying to imprint this image of her in his brain forever - the soft flutter of her eyelashes, the plumpness of her light ivory cheeks, the bow in her full lips. He'd never felt such a sense of contentment in his life but she did it for him. She made it happen. She was his girlfriend and she was in his bed sleeping for the second time.

"Morning." she whispered as she felt him kissing the top of her head.

"It's a great morning."

She moved back so she could look at him. "What's so great about it?”

"You." he told her honestly. Then lean down and kissed her.

"Me huh?" she asked as they locked eyes again.

“Yesterday morning and now this morning, I got to wake up to an angel more beautiful than words can describe."

Yoona blushed and tried to hide her face but he didn't let her. He lightly brush his lips across hers, it was a sweet and simple little kiss that sent waves of emotion thought both of them. "I want to take you on a date." he whispered against her lips.

"Really?" she asked as she pulled back.

"Yes."

"Our first date hmm...could be fun."

"It will be fun and special." he said as he kissed her again.

"We need to talk to the girls." She told him as she sat up. "I want to go out on a date with you too but I want the girls to know we are together and get their feelings on it."

Taecyeon nodded. "Okay." he told her then thought about his little talk last night with TaeYoon. "I'm going to go check on them now." he said as he climbed out of bed.

"Okay, I'm going to call Sunny."

"Why?"

"I need her to bring some clothes over for me and TaeYeon, I can't go home yet." she sighed as she started to remember what happen last night. “I don't want to see Yuri or talk to her now." she said. "Or ever." she whispered lowly.

Taecyeon looked down at her. "Hey, you know I'm here if you want to talk."

"I know." she told him as she grabbed her phone. She started to dial and Taecyeon than shook his head, he was hoping to get something out of her. He walked out the door, as she begins to talk to Sunny.

 

Taecyeon walks in the kitchen whistling and grinning ear to ear. He walked over to the coffee pot and pour some into two cups then noticed the board, his smile grower bigger. He heads back upstairs holding two coffee cups.

"Love you too." he hears her say as he enters his room. "What are you doing?" he asked noticing she's putting her jeans on.

"Sunny is bringing me some clothes, I can't go down there in your shirt and my and nothing else."

"Why not? It would be y."

She shook her head. "Hmm let's see if our daughters are here, so as Tiffany and your brother..."

"No." He said as he handled her a cup. "Tiffany and Nickhun took our daughters to breakfast and then they’re going to the mall."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she left a note, why is that okay?" he asked after noticing the look on her face.

"Yeah, Tiffany and Nickhun are great with TaeYeon, it's just she is upset with me about something and is bugging me. I was hoping to get it out of her this morning."

He took the cup from her hands and then sat both cups on the dresser. He walked back over to her. "She'll be back, then you can talk to her." as he wrapped his arms around her. "She’s six, all kids get upset with their parents at some point in their lives, she will be fine." he pecked her lips. "And besides who can stay mad at you?"

She rolled her eyes and then wrapped her arms around his neck. "What do you say about us taking the girls out for dinner tonight and telling them about us?"

He looked at her for a second. "I thought you said you wanted to talk one on one first, the...”

"Yes, I did but I think we have a better chance of them being okay with it if we do it together and I want to do it as soon as possible."

"Why are you in such a hurry?"

"Cause I want to be able to do this." she said as she leans up pressing her lips to his. Taecyeon deepen the kiss. "Anytime, anywhere I want." she finish after they broke the kiss.

He smiled down at her. "That is one hell of a good reason." he laughed. He kisses her again. Their lips are so perfect for each other. Its completeness and happiness are all in one touch. He kisses her slowly, softly and gently slips his tongue into . She moans against him and her hands lay flat against his bare chest. She can feel the rapid beat of his heart.

Their kisses increase soon as he’s lifting her up and carrying her back to his bed. He lays her down on the bed. As they pulled apart, she smiles brighter than Taecyeon has ever seen. "You seem to light up my day every time you smile." he says with so much love and his voice.

Yoona turned her head to hide her red face, she doesn't understand how he doesn't that to her.

Taecyeon laughs, he takes a deep breath before he speaks. "Yoong, that just makes you ier when you blush." he teases.

"Just shut up and kiss me!" she demanded.

"As you wish." he leans down to kiss her sweet lips again but the sound of the doorbell stops him. "Damn." he whispers painfully. "You think she'll give us about five minutes." he asks as she notices his hard on.

"Poor baby." she whispered as the doorbell rings again. "Sunny’s here." she pecked his lips once more then pushes him off of her. "I promise to make it up to you." she winked as she stood up. "I'll be right back, maybe you can help me in the shower."

"Hurry up." he told her as he lies on the bed. She just laughs and walks out the door. He gave himself a few moments to calm down, before going down stairs. He stopped on the stairs and listen.

"So she's not going back to Busan?" Yoona said as she sat down on the couch.

"No, I told her she should but she..." Sunny stopped for a moment wondering if she should tell her what Yuri said, or not.

Yoona looked over at Sunny noticing her face. "What?"

"Yoona, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, you can ask me anything."

"How serious are you and Taecyeon?"

Yoona raised her eye brow and give her a glare. "Why?" she asked as she stood up.

"I was just wondering."

"I like him a lot." she smiled. "More than I've ever liked anyone."

"Including Donghae?"

"To be honest, yes. I can't explain why but Taec is different from any of the guy I've ever known." she paused. "I loved Donghae, Sunny you know that. He was my first love and he is the reason I have my beautiful daughter and for a long time I thought I would never get over him, but I fall in love with Taecyeon." she told her honestly. "I want to fall in love with him."

Sunny give her a small smile. "So you guys are pretty close huh?"

"Yeah, he knows that Kyungsan is TaeYeon's half brother and he knows about Donghae hitting me. And he knows a bit about what happen between me and Yuri, expect last night because I haven't been able to wrap my whole head around that situation yet."

"You trust him then?"

"I do."

"Look, I'm telling you this because we are friends and you seem really happy and I want you to stay happy. After hearing everything last night I figured you deserved a heads up..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Trying to get your friendship back is not the only reason Yuri has decided to stay here."

Yoona looked at her confusedly. "What was the other reason?"

Sunny took a deep breath. "Taecyeon."

"What?" she asked in a disbelief voice

"She said, there is something between them, she can feel it and she can't walk away just yet, not till she figures it out."

Yoona looked down at the floor, as Sunny words soaked in. "She wants Taecyeon." she shakes her head.

"Look, maybe if she knows you guys are together she'll back off."

"Yeah cause that totally worked with Donghae huh?" She replied back sarcastically. "You didn't tell her about me and Taecyeon?"

"No, not my place but I think someone should let her know Taecyeon is a taken man."

Yoona smiled. "Yeah he is." she thought for moment. "And I'm not letting her have him. I want him, I need him, and she can't have him."

 

Taecyeon smiled hearing her tell that to Sunny. It made his year. He was about to walk the rest of the way

down, when the doorbell rung again. He runs back up to the top so they wouldn't know he was listening.

"What are you doing here?" Yoona asked as she opened the door. "You need to get your hearing checked."

"I wanted to say goodbye." Yuri told her as she walked into the house without been invited, ignoring Yoona's comment.

“I told you not to come over."

"Yes you did, but I wanted to tell everyone goodbye."

Yoona bend down and picked Kyungsan up. "Why do you have to tell everyone goodbye if you're staying in Seoul?" she asked, as she hugged Kyungsan.

Yuri watched her ex-best friend with her son. "Um...Yes, I've decided to stay in Seoul, for lots of reasons." she paused to look around the living room, like she was looking for someone. "Where is everyone?"

Sunny and Yoona shared a look."Out." Yoona replied coldly, than kissed Kyungsan.

"Oh, I wanted to say goodbye, I'm flying to Busan to get the rest of our stuff together, I called the guy about the house and he said, I can move in next month. So we are going to be neighbors." she said causing Yoona to almost drop Kyungsan, thankfully Sunny saw it and caught him just in time.

"What?" Yoona and Sunny asked, at the same time they glared at her.

"I, I bought the house down the street."

Yoona closed her eyes, please tell me this is a joke, she said to herself. Not only would she have to see Yuri, almost every day, but she will be in the same neighborhood as Taecyeon, which means she's going to have to worry about losing Taecyeon. "Who..." She begins but stopped when Taecyeon walked in the room.

The three girls looked at him, he was wearing light blue jeans and a blue polo shirt and his hair was a little mess. She smiled at her man then her smile faded at the sound of Yuri's voice.

"Damn you look good in the morning." Yuri said as she turned around to face him.

Taecyeon give her an odd look. "Thanks Yuri." He said as he walked over to Kyungsan and ruffed his hair, then turn towards Yoona. "I'm going to run down the road for a second, I'll be right back."

Sunny who was holding Kyungsan now, smiled and Yuri was smiling to. "Would you like some company?" Yuri asked.

Taecyeon looked over at her. "No, not really." then turn back to Yoona. "Unless you want to come" he told her as he decided to pull her to him as close as he could.

"No, I need a shower." she said in a low voice. She left her arms stay at her side, she was shocked, that he was so bold right in front of Yuri, but yet she kind of liked it.

"Wait for me." He told her, then he shocked her and Yuri again, as he lean down and kissed her. He ran his tongue over her lips begging for entrance. Even though she was shocked, she wasn't going to deny him and she opened . Their tongues danced in Taecyeon's mouth and they were both lost in the moment. She totally forgot all about Yuri standing there.

Yuri’s jaw dropped and Sunny's smile grow bigger as they both stood there watching the couple kiss.

They smiled as they broke apart. "Do you need anything?" he asked as he pushed her hair out of her face, she shook her head not trusting her voice to speak now. He smiled knowing he shocked her. He thought back to what she said to Sunny, about wanting to fall in love with him, so he decided to take another chance. "I love you." he whispered as he peck her lips once more then turned around. "See you ladies later." he said then walked out the front door.