Chapter 19

A Perfect Match

 

 

Just got home from a friend's graduation party guys, and yeah I feel a little dizzy because of those alcohols, tsk!

 

And since I think I can't update tomorrow because we'll be going on an outing with my friends, might as well update now, since I'm still alive!bwahahaha

 

So here's Chapter 19...

 

Enjoy and dont get hypertension!LOL

 

Happy Weekend!=*

 

=================================================

 

 

When Yoona returned to the beach house, she immediately excused herself and went up to the room where she was staying. She needed to calm herself down before jumping to any conclusions. She remembered when she was younger what her mom used to say, when you jump to conclusions you often skip over the truth. Hmm, skipping over the truth, but what was the truth? Well the truth is he lied to her, he said he was going fishing with his dad, never once did he say anything about meeting up with a beautiful brown hair girl. And he lied to her last night too, she knew something was on his mind, but he said it was nothing. So two lies in two days, even if it was a little white lie it's still a lie. She sat on the bed loss in her thoughts, didn't hear the knock.

Wonhee opened the door smiling sadly. “Yoona honey, are you sure you’re okay?" Wonhee asked as she stepped in the room.

"Yep, I just got a really bad headache, I just need to lay down for a bit." She said as she gives Karen a small smile. Karen just nods. "Do you mind watching TaeYeon for me, while I lay down?"

"Yes sure, Junsu and I adore her."

"She adores you guys too."

"Well, I will be out in the beach if you need anything and Taecyeon should be back any minute now."

"Do you know where he is?" Yoona asked as she laid down wondering if they all were in on whatever he didn't want her to know.

Wonhee looked at her for a moment. "Ummm...no, I don't know. I could ask Junsu, he might know."

"Well, he told me they were going fishing and Junsu’s here but Taecyeon isn't so I was just wondering what happen to them fishing."

"Fishing?" she questioned. Junsu hasn't taken the boys fishing in years, she wondered why Taecyeon told her that. "Honey, why don't you close those eyes and I'll go get you some aspirin."

Wonhee closed the door then walked downstairs. "Where is Taecyeon?" she questioned her husband.

Junsu looked up for the laptop. "Out somewhere why?"

"You don't know where he is?"

"No, I don't know, why?"

"Well, he told Yoona you guys were going fishing which I couldn't believe cause you guys swore never to go back. And if you did go fishing which I doubt, why are you back so early and why didn't Taecyeon come back with you?"

Junsu sighed. "Fine, look we didn't go fishing and yes, he lied to Yoona, I told him to be honest with her but he said he knew what he was doing."

"Which is what?"

"He went to see Jessica."

"Okay, well I figured he would once knew she was here and she was looking for him but why lie to his girlfriend?"

"I don't know, he said he wanted to talk to Jessica first to see what she wants then talk to Yoona."

"He should have talked to Yoona first and took her with him cause if he is really planning on asking her to marry him, he needs to realize that Yoona has a say in his life choices to."

 

"Hey Guys." Taecyeon said as he walked in the kitchen. He was smiling, and whistling.

"You’re in a good mood."

"Yes, I am."

Junsu and Wonhee looked at each other then back at their son. “Why?" Both wanting to know, dying to know if he talked to Jessica. He was far too happy, unless Jessica changed her mind.

"Well, I was out walking around and run into Sohee and we got lunch and we talked you know catch up on life. After I left her I was walking around just thinking and I realized that dad's right."

"Right about what?” Junsu questioned.

"I love Yoona and she loves me, we actually decided last night to move in together, so I figured I'm ready now, I'm going to ask her to marry me tonight."

"That's great Taecyeon." Junsu said giving him a hug.

"Thanks." He said as he looked over at his mom. "What are you thinking mom?"

She took a deep breath, she knew that Yoona was upset with Taecyeon right now and maybe that would stop her from saying yes, which is good. Not that she didn't want her to say yes, she wants Yoona as a daughter, she just wants Taecyeon to wait till he talks to Jessica. "Your dad told you about Jessica?" Taecyeon nods. "Well, I think you should hold up on asking Yoona...”

"Asking Yoona what?" Yoona asked as she walked in the kitchen. Staring at Wonhee, she looked over at Taecyeon, who smiled at her, but she didn't smile back, she turned her attention back to Wonhee.

The three shared a look before Wonhee decided the ball was in her court. "What you wanted for dinner, Taecyeon was going to come up and ask you but I figured you were asleep so I was just telling them to hold up on you, cause you need your rest."

Yoona studied her for a while then glanced at Junsu and then Taecyeon. She knew they were hiding something now. "Okay, I just came down for those aspirin." she was worrying so much that she actually gave herself a headache.

"Oh I'm sorry." Wonhee said as she walked over to her bag getting the pills.

"You okay?" Taecyeon asked as he walked over to her. He went to rest his hand on her back..

"I just got a headache." she said as she moved away from him. "Thank you." she said as she took the pills from Wonhee. "I'm going to go lay down." she told them leaving the room as quick as possible.

Her little mood didn't go unnoticed by Taecyeon. "What happened?" he asked his mom, he knew something was up, her walls were up. She was acting coldly towards him.

"What?"

"Something is wrong with her, more than a little headache."

"I think so too but I don't know what, she wouldn't tell me."

"When did her mood change?" He asked as he racked his brain trying to figure out what the hell could have happened since this morning.

"Well, she was all cheerful and happy, talking away about everything then we stopped at the docks cause the girls wanted something to eat and we ordered our food and we talked next thing...”

As soon as the words left his mother's mouth it dawned on him. “When were you at the docks? Around what time?" he interrupted her, already knowing her answer.

"A little after twelve, why?"

Taecyeon exhaled loudly. "I figured, I know what's wrong with her at least I think I do...I got to talk to her." he said as he starts to walk off but turns and looks at his mom. "I thought you liked Yoona?"

"I do."

"Then why don't you want me to marry her?"

"Taecyeon, I want you to marry her, I love Yoona and TaeYeon and I'm excited about them being a part of our lives, it's just that I think you need to talk to Jessica before you do anything."

"Why? It doesn't matter what she wants. She's not getting TaeYoon, she's not getting me back, I'm in love with Yoona, I don't love her anymore, I haven't for years and I don't miss her to be honest, I hate that TaeYoon has missed out on knowing her and if she wants to be a part of TaeYoon's life so be it, I'm okay with that and so would Yoona, we've actually talked about the possibility of Jessica coming back one day."

"You have?"

"Yes, Yoona and Tiffany love watching those chick movies on lifetime and I guess they watched one where the mother returned after being gone for ten years and try to take her son away from his father or something like that and Yoona said it got her thinking. She said, if that day ever came, she would fight with me." Wonhee looked down at the floor. "You guys know what she wants don't you?" he asked as he watched them. "She wants TaeYoon, doesn't she?"

"Honestly we don't know if she wants her or not, she didn't even really ask about her. But she did say she had some news that would change all our lives."

"Well, what could it be? I haven't seen her since her six years, or talked to her and..." he stopped as his mind started to drifted off.

"What is Taecyeon?" Wonhee asked in a concern voice. Taecyeon was staring down at the floor, like he was putting together the pieces of something in his mind.

"Nothing, I got to go talk to Yoona." he said then walked out of the room.

"I think he is thinking the same thing we’re thinking?" Junsu told his wife as he wrapped an arm around her. Wonhee nodded. "And if we are right, it's going to destroy him."

 

She was lying in the middle of their bed, facing the wall. He walked in closing the door quietly. "Hey." he said as he sat down on the side of the bed. She looked at him, but didn't speak. "You okay?" she still didn't answer. "Yoona, I know something is wrong, just tell me." she still didn't speak. She rolled over facing away from him. He sighed, then got up and moved to the other side of the bed. "What's wrong baby? Talk to me." he urged as he reached out and slid his fingers down her cheek.

She closed her eyes. "Nothing." she lied. "I just have a headache. I just need to take a nap and I'll be better."

"Okay, you want me to lay down with you? I could hold you."

"No." she lied again of course she wanted him to lay with her. He makes everything seem better for her when she is in his arms.

"Look at me in the eyes and tell me nothing is wrong, if you can do that, then I'll let you rest." he told her knowing she was lying to him, something was bothering her.

She opened her eyes, looked up at him. "Nothing is wrong Taec." she said in a shaking voice and unshed tears sparkling in her doe eyes.

"Then why do you look like you’re about to cry? Or that you have cried? Yoona, I love you, you can tell me anything, please don't lie to me, honesty is what we promised to each other from the start."

"Honesty?" she repeated as she sat up. "You got some nerve." she laughed bitterly.

"What?" he was a little happy now cause he knew he was getting somewhere. "I have been honest with you. I've never lied to you."

"Oh really?" she challenged him. "Okay, Mr. Honest where were you today?" she asked in a cold voice.

He knew it she saw him at the dock with Sohee. "Having lunch with an old friend."

"I thought you were going fishing with your dad?"

"I lied."

She was shocked that he admitted it so fast. "Why lie? Unless you cheat...”

"No, I'm not." he said interrupted her. "Yoona, I love you, I'm not cheating on you with Sohee or any other girl, I would never cheat on you."

"Sohee?" she said in a jealous tone.

"She is an old friend I bumped into today."

"A friend?" she said in a disbelief voice. "That's what they all say, I love you, I want you, I don't want no one else, I only have eyes for you, she is just a friend baby, someone I can talk to about you and me, she will never be more to me than a friend. Lame excuses Taecyeon, I've heard them all."

"It's not a lame excuse Yoona she is just a friend."

"Whatever you say Taecyeon." she told him as she got off the bed. "Hope you and your friend have a good life together. I'll be out of your way within the hour." Taecyeon jumped off the bed, grabbing her arm, a little harder than he intended to. "What now Taec, first you’re going to lie to me, then you’re going to cheat on me, now you’re going to hit me?" she yelled. "Go ahead, it's not the first time a man hit me, I can take it. Hit me." she screamed.

Taecyeon took a step back letting her arm go. Just staring at her, he couldn't believe what she just said. He looked down at the floor and then walked over to the door. "I'm sorry I lied to you last night and today and regardless to what you think or what you’re thinking right now, I'm not cheating, I had a good reason for lying." he opened the door, then turn around to face her. She was standing at the edge of the bed with her arms wrapped around herself, looking down at the floor. "I can't believe you actually thought I was going to hit you." he told her before walking out the door slamming it behind him.

She jumps at the sound of the door slamming. She sighed in frustration, she fell on to the bed, as if her legs had simply given out beneath her. "Damn Yoona." she cursed herself. "Why didn't I just ask why he lied, I didn't mean to go all crazy on him." She lay down and cried herself to sleep.

"Yoona." Wonhee said as she shook her.

"What's wrong?" she asked as she slowly opened her eyes. She sat up looking around the room, noticing it was now dark outside. Wow, how long was she sleeping?

"Nothing honey, I just wanted to let you know that Junsu and I were talking the girls for ice cream."

"Oh okay." she said, as she stood up.

"I left you and Taec a plate of lasagna in the fridge if you’re hungry."

Yoona nods. "Where is Taecyeon?" she asked as she remembers what happen earlier.

"I don't know sweetheart." she tells her, as Yoona gives her a concern look. "He kind of stormed out, right after you guys little disagreement."

"Oh." she whispered, she wondered where he went. She picked up her phone, seven o’clock. Wow she did sleep longer than she wanted. “You heard our disagreement?" she asked feeling ashamed for screaming at Taecyeon in his parent’s home.

"Just the tail end of it." Wonhee give her a small smile. "Couples fight all the time, he will calm down and then you two can make up." Yoona just nodded, hoping she was right. "And to ease your mind the girls didn't hear it. I told them Taecyeon had something to do and you weren't feeling good when we sat down for dinner."

"Thank you Aunt Wonhee."

"We are going now."

 

She changed into a pair of short pants and Taecyeon’s shirt, put her hair in a pony tail then went downstairs. Her mind was wondering where he was or who he was with. She wondered if he was with that Sohee girl, if he was talking to her about her right now. She popped her plate into the microwave then she poured herself a glass of wine. A few seconds later, she sat down with her plate and wine, and starts to eat. She then heard the front door open and close. Then someone run upstairs and she heard a door slammed then heard someone run back down the stairs. She wondered if Junsu forgot his wallet or something. She took another bite.

"You’re still here?"

She looked over at the doorway of the dining room, Taecyeon was standing there staring at her like he hasn't seen her in years. "Did you want me to leave?" she asked in a hurt voice.

"No." he said, as he walked into the room. "I thought you would have headed back to Seoul without talking to me."

She didn't reply to that. "Your parents took the girls for ice cream and your mom left you plate in the fridge." she told him as she took a sip of her wine, looking back down at her plate.

He smiled to himself noticing that she was wearing his shirt. "Thanks." he said as he walked into the kitchen. She listened to him, heating up his food. She wanted to ask him where he was but she didn't want to fight anymore. He sat down at the opposite side of the table. They ate in silent. A few minutes later. "I was just sitting on the beach, a little place that Nickhun and I discovered when we were about ten." he said knowing she was wondering. "I was alone." She looked up at him and nodded. The room then back to being quite again.

She downed her second glass of wine. "I'm sorry." she blurted out tired of the quietness. "I can't believe I said that to you."

"Me either.” He sighed, their eyes locked.

"I don't know what happen, I was just hurt cause you lied to me twice and that's how everything started with Donghae, first the lies then the cheating and then the hitting." she closed her eyes as a few tears fell. "I love you Taec."

"Yoona." he said as he kneels in front of her, lifting her chin. "Open your eyes." she did. "I'm not Donghae. When you screamed that at me, telling me to hit you, it broke my heart. I thought that within the ten months we've known each other and the eight months that we've been a couple, you believed that I could never hurt you like he did, that I would never lay a hand on you." he paused. "No matter what we fight about or how upset I get or even if you hit me or push me or scream at me like you did today, I will never cross that line. I'm not that man, I wasn't raised that way and I know Donghae wasn't raised that way either and I can't speak for him, I don't know what made him snap. And I am sorry that you had to go through that. If he was alive today I would probably looked him up and beat the out of him, forever laying a hand on you in a hurtful way."

She smiled a little at him, running her fingers through his hair. "Like my dad told me and Nickhun when we were young, a real man never hits a woman. Physical abuse is a very touchy subject. Many women experience it, but none deserve it. It is a senseless and heartless act and is a sign of a true coward."

"Your dad is a wise man."

"Yeah he is, I need you to believe that no matter how upset I...”

She put a finger to his lips. "I know, I do believe it, you have never made me feel unsafe, I say things without thinking when I’m upset, I saw you with that girl and I just assumed."

He kissed her finger then took her hand into his. "I get that, I am sorry for lying to you, I have never lied to you and the past and I promise from tonight on, I will never lie to you again. I don't ever want you to doubt me or don't trust me, I don't want to lose you Yoona, I love you damn so much."

"I'm not going anywhere Taec, I didn't mean to go all crazy on you. Can you tell me why you lied?"

He stood up, grabbing her hand, he walked then to the living room and sat down in his favorite blue chair, she sat on his lap. "Jessica is here." she looked at him confusedly. "TaeYoon's mom."

"Oh, Why?"

"I saw her yesterday, but wasn't for sure if it was her, but my dad confirmed it was her. I guess she shown up a few weeks ago at their house looking for me. So today I decide to go by her sister and see if she was there, but no one answered the door, so i left a note in the mail box. My dad said she has something to talk to me about and I wanted to see what it was before telling you."

"Taecyeon, I could have gone with you."

"I know."

"Do you think she wants TaeYoon?" she asked, as she touched his check."And you back?"

"She's not getting me back, I'm a happy taken man." he said as she lean down and kissed him. "And I'm not too sure if she is here for TaeYoon or to tell me that TaeYoon's not mine.

"What do you mean?"

"I just have this feeling I can't shake it..." he was cut off by the doorbell. He reached up giving Yoona a little kiss before they walked to the door hand in hand. He opened the door, smiling feeling a lot better now that Yoona knew what was going on.

"Hey Taecyeon."

His smile dropped. "Jessica." He said, as he looked over at Yoona, who give his hand a little squeeze.

"You must be Yoona?" she said extending her hand to her. "Taecyeon’s mom said, you were pretty, she was right, you’re a goddess."

"Ummm, thank you." Yoona said in an unsure voice, as she shook the brown hair woman's hand. She was an older version of TaeYoon. Her heart was beating fast, as she herself wondered what she wanted.

"Look, I was hoping to talk to you alone." she told Taecyeon. "It's really important."

"Well, my parents took the girls out and whatever you have to talk to me about you can say it in front of Yoona."

Jessica sighed, giving Yoona a look. "Fine, but can we talk at the beach?"

"Why can't we talk here?"

"Well, to be honest, I have someone on the beach that I want you to meet."

Taecyeon and Yoona exchanged confused looks then both looked back at the woman standing in the doorway. "You come back to Jeju, looking me up, telling my parents that you needed to see me cause you have something to tell me that will change our lives and now you want me to meet someone you brought from California? Why are you here Jessica?"

"I'm here for my son."

"Your son?" Taecyeon said looking at her like she's crazy. "We had a daughter, TaeYoon, she's a girl, not a boy."

"Yes, I remember her Taecyeon, I know she is a girl, I'm not here for her, from what I've been told she has a pretty amazing life with you two and Yoona's daughter and I'm happy about that." she run her fingers through her hair.

"That’s why I am here, I thought it was time for my son to meet his sister and..." she paused taking a deep breath. "And his father."

 

 

 

===================================

 

 

homewrecker?! tsk tsk...kill jessica!bwahahah