Chanyeol: Can I Save You Part 3

These Men of Mine

Aileen kept looking at Jongin. He refused to look at her let alone speak to her. He had to admit he was scared of Hayden. He was worried about what he would do if Jongin told anyone. He worried more for Aileen. She was too loyal to him. He sighed.

When they got home Jongin ran up to his room before his mom had time to ask how his day was. Astrid looked at her daughter with worried eyes but Aileen didn’t tell her what happened today. Everyone was warning her about Hayden and she found herself disgusted with her behavior. She started to believe Hayden over her friends and that wasn’t like her. She even slapped Chanyeol.

“Mom I’ll be right back. Do you need anything while I’m out?”

Astrid smiled at her daughter; “Can you find something that will bring Jongin’s smile back,” Aileen instantly frowned as she saw her mother worrying over him

“I’ll see what I can do,” she gave her a small smile as she left the house

Aileen was going to confront Hayden about what happened today. She was going to get the truth from him once and for all.

Hayden lived the life of the privilege. Both of his parents were surgeons. His older brother was a lawyer and his older sister had her own fashion line for the stars of Hollywood. Hayden never lacked in anything. He never lacked in the luxuries of life. She always wondered what he saw in her. When they first met freshman year he was sweet and humbled but once he finally got with a popular rich kids, he slowly started to change but he was always the same to Aileen. He always said he loved her. He did a lot for her.

As Aileen thought about it more, Hayden because more possessive. He would get mad over the littlest stuff. He even voiced his opinion on many occasions of him not liking Chanyeol something he never did before in the beginnings of their relationship.

Aileen gathered her wits as she walked up to his house. As she waited for the staff to open the door, she folded her arms and winced. She forgot about the bruise he left on her arm. Another thing he never did before. Her heart dropped.

“Hey,” Hayden opened the door fast as he looked at her without a smile

“Hey, you look terrible,” she slowly walked into the house and walked up the stairs to his room

“Yeah your friends have no respect for the human body. I was totally outnumbered,”

“Well did you start it?”

“How could ask me that? I was trying to make peace with you ungrateful brother…”

“Don’t talk about Kai like that. He had a tough time last year. It takes a lot for him to open up to people. He’s not ungrateful,”

“He is and a big baby; always crying to you about I’m a bad person,” he threw the ice pack on the ground

“You’re the one being a baby. He’s just worried about me and I’m starting to believe you did something to him. So spit it out and tell me the truth. Why did Kris and Chanyeol beat you up today?”

“They are jealous of us,” he tried to hug her but she stepped away from him which made him mad

“I guess I shouldn't be surprised about this? You do always eventually side with Chanyeol. I just thought this time would be different but once again Aileen, you prove me wrong,” he grabbed his phone an threw it to her

“What? You’re phone?”

“Press play,”

She pressed play and saw someone had recorded her hugging Chanyeol earlier. All the color drained from her.

“You’re spying on me?”

“My friend recorded that for me. He wanted me to know how much of a my girlfriend was being,” he snapped

“Of course he didn’t record the slap I gave Chanyeol prior to the hug,”

“Liar,” he knocked the phone out of her hand

“I was defending you,”

“You would say anything to cover that hug up. Look at you! You were practically cheating on me. That hug was more than a friend hug,” he shoved her hard

Aileen was caught off guard. Before she could get up Hayden was all over her.

“Did you like it ?”

He picked her up and shook her roughly.

“Get off of me Hayden!”

She tried to get out of his arms but he was too strong. He continued to shake her then he slapped her hard to the ground.

“You will not treat me like this? Do you understand me! You will not make me look like a fool,”

Aileen touched her stinging cheek as the tears continued to fall. She was shocked and pissed off. Who did he think he was? She got up to defend herself. She shoved him but he shoved her harder; knocking her into his desk hard. She screamed in pain. He rushed to her and placed his hand over .

“You listen to me and you listen to me good. You will respect me or I’m going to have to have a little talk with Jongin. And this time it won’t turn out good,”

He left her on the floor as she cried. Hayden had turned into a monster. She was embarrassed that she let it come to this. She didn’t know what to do but cry.

 

The next day at school

 

Aileen was sore. She didn’t think she could make it to school. It was a good thing Jongin had his learner’s permit because he drove to school. He was over the moon that Aileen trusted him that much. She never let him drive before.

“How did I do Noona?” he beamed as they got out of the car, her slower than him

“Great,” she said with a weak smile which Jongin noticed

“What’s wrong Noona? You’ve been quiet all morning?”

“I’m just tired,”

When she got up that morning, her face was bruised as her arms and back. She covered her face with makeup and her arms with a long sleeve shirt even though it was 80 degrees that morning. She hoped she didn’t run into Hayden or Chanyeol for that matter. It would only make things worse.

They walked in the school together when Kris and Suho spotted them. Kris walked right up to her with angry eyes.

“I heard what you did? I can’t believe you,”

“Yea I said I was sorry. I was just so mad yesterday. Leave me alone Kris,” she walked by him but he touched her arm. She jerked back suddenly

“Don’t touch me,” her voice was sharp and angry

Jongin and the boys were surprised but Aileen just continued to walk to her locker as Kris shouted an apology at her but she kept walking.

Aileen was at her locker when Chanyeol came up behind her to hug her. Aileen lost her mind. She screamed out loud as everyone looked at her. Aileen was traumatized now. With one little touch; that sent that abuse back to her mind.

“Aileen it’s just me,”

“Don’t touch me, don’t touch me,” she flinched away from him as she crumpled to the floor crying

Chanyeol was shocked of her behavior. Jongin and the rest of Exo appeared along with the other students in the hallway. She was crying holding herself. He inched close to her.

“What happened?”

Aileen refused to look at him as she continued to cry on the floor.

“Noona what’s wrong?”

Aileen looked at her brother with tears falling down her face. She wiped her tears away but also wiped her makeup off. Chanyeol was on the side where her bruise was located. He got red.

“What happened?” his voice was more angry which caught Aileen off guard. She didn’t realize she wiped her make up off

“W…What?”

“What happened to your face?” he pointed to her cheek

Jongin quickly looked at it and frowned as he started crying. Aileen inched from Chanyeol when he reached for her arm to make her stop moving. She yelled in pain as the pain shot through her body. She yanked her arm away as she tried to stand and run. Chanyeol grabbed her in a hug.

“Don’t touch me,” she was crying hard now. Her body couldn’t take any more contact as she tried to get out of his grasp

Chanyeol let go of her like she was on fire as she slipped to the ground again.

“Noona did Hayden hurt you?”

Poor Jongin rubbed her back which was a mistake.

“When I say don’t touch me…”

“Aileen?” Natalie and Chloe finally showed up as they circled their friend and gently picked her up as they headed to the nurse. Exo followed as everyone started to whisper and tweet about what happened.

Aileen sat in the nurse’s office refusing to take off her shirt. Hayden had threatened her brother but she couldn’t hide it anymore. The nurse made everyone leave so she could have privacy but Chanyeol stubbornly refused.

Aileen felt safe with Chanyeol and it wasn’t like this was the first time he would see her without a shirt on.

“Aileen please,”

Chanyeol stood close to her as he grabbed the end of her shirt and slowly lifted it off of her. Aileen closed her eyes because of the way she was feeling right now. How could she be and feel terrible at the same time? It was weird and it was twisted but she trusted Chanyeol.

He slowly took her shirt off to see black and blue bruises on her arms and back. He clenched his jaw to prevent an outburst. The nurse gasped as she quickly handed Chanyeol the cream and left the room to get the principal so they could take necessary actions.

Chanyeol started to cry and Aileen grabbed his hand.

“He did this?”

“He was mad because he saw us hugging yesterday. He called me a and said that I liked it. He was so mad and when I confronted him about Jongin he said Jongin was ungrateful and being a baby. And I told him that wasn’t true. I’ve never seen him so mad. I thought I could handle it but when he smacked me and shook me and shoved me hard to floor, putting his hand over my mouth so I could keep quiet; I knew he wasn’t the same boy I feel in love with,” she cried hard as Chanyeol gently kissed her cheek, then her arms, then her back.

He wanted to take the pain away from her. He didn’t want her to suffer anymore. But he was going to kill Hayden when he saw him.

“Say something; like I told you so,”

“No. I’m not going to say that,” he burst into tears as he gently hugged Aileen, “From now on you won’t have to worry about Hayden anymore,”

“Please don’t do anything stupid. I can’t lose you,” she gently kissed his lips

 

TO BE CONTINUED….

 

 

One more part after this chapter. The cilmax!