Kris: Always Yours Part 3

These Men of Mine

Aileen was woken up by excessive bell ringing.

“What the?”

She looked at her surroundings and realized she slept on the couch. She forgot why she was there but then it all came back to her. Kris had told her he slept with Leslie. Tears came down her face but she quickly wiped them away and opened the door.

“Where the hell have you been? I’ve been calling for hours,” Maxie stopped and looked at her older cousin, “Have you been crying?”

“Yeah,” she wiped her face, folded her arms and stared at her cousin

“Well…why? Omg where is Cherish. Is she ok?”

“She is home. I’m just glad she won’t remember last night but I will remember it for the rest of my life,”

“What happened?”

“Leslie had her. She claimed she took her for ice cream because the babysitter I hired was stressed and she didn’t know what she was doing,”

“That ,”

“Oh wait, there’s more. Kris slept with her,”

“Repeat that,”

“When I was in Africa, he slept with Leslie,” she chuckled, “I don’t know why I’m surprised. You can’t change a player into a husband. Isn’t that what you said,”

“I said that when I didn’t know Kris,”

“Well obviously we still don’t know him. I can’t believe it. My husband cheated on me and lied about it for 6 months. The only reason why he fessed up was because he was scared that she would say something. He put our entire family in danger…”

“You can’t put all the blame on him,”

“What? Yes I can,”

“Leslie has been relentless especially when you were in Africa. I should have stopped her somehow,”

“It’s not your fault. You didn’t hold a gun to Kris telling him to sleep with her. He made a decision to mess with our marriage. I don’t think it can be fixed,”

“Don’t say that,”

“Why are you siding with him?”

“I’m not siding with him. Trust me I’m pissed at what he has done to you but it takes two to have and it wasn’t all him. Take it from someone who has done terrible things to people over and over again. I know what it’s like to hurt people. I do. I’ve cheated on people myself. I know what he’s going through. But I don’t think you should throw in the towel so fast. Be mad; for a very long time but eventually you two have to work this out. Divorce is not an option,”

“Well I plan on being mad for a very long time,”

“That’s fine but eventually…”

“But not today. Can you watch the girls for me? I have to go to work,”

“I don’t think you should go to work today,”

“I need to feel busy. I can’t stay here and wallow in my PJS and eat ice cream,”

“Well we don’t want you getting fat,” she hugged Aileen, “I love you,”

“I love you too,”

 

Chanyeol shook his head as he sipped on his coffee and looked at his best friend passed out on the couch. Kris arrived at his place late last night crying hysterically saying he messed up bad and how she would never forgive him. He was mad at Kris that he did what he did to Aileen but he still loved the boy. They’ve known each other for years and he also knew what Leslie was about. He didn’t trust that . She prayed on Kris and his emotions. She knew that they were having problems and she lured him to her place. The rest was history. Chanyeol also knew the guys wouldn’t be ok with what Kris did either. Luhan was the head doctor and he was Aileen’s boss. He loved her like a little sister so he wouldn’t be ok with this. DO was Aileen’s step brother. He doted on his Noona and he sure as hell would have a problem with Kris. Sehun, Kai and Tao loved her as well and poor Baekhyun who in the beginning tried to pry Aileen away from Kris because he loved her; he would have the worst time.

Kris finally woke to find his friend staring at him.

“Go on and say it,”

“I don’t need to say anything. I know you feel like crap. What good would it do if I made you feel even worse? You’re gonna get it from all sides. What you need a buddy in your corner,”

“Why are you being so nice to me! I have ruined everything with the only woman I have ever loved. I slept with another woman because I was selfish because I felt for a second unloved. But that’s impossible because deep down I know Aileen loves me or loved me,”

“She still does. She’s just hurt right now and would like nothing better to do than to hit you with her car. You have to give her time. You have to give her space. If not she’ll file for divorce so fast…”

“I can’t let that happen but I have to see her and at least try to explain,’’ Kris grabbed her coat

“I don’t think it wise and where are you going?”

“When she’s stressed she has to keep busy so I know she won’t be home. She’s at work,”

Kris left Chanyeol’s apartment before he could say anything else.

 

When Aileen arrived at work she knew she had to put on a brave face otherwise people would notice her disposition. But someone already noticed, her lovely nurse friend Sabrina.

“Wow you look like hell,” she pick up the chart to write down patient info, “How is Cherish. I know you were worried sick,”

“She good. Safe in her bed,”

“Thank God. Who had her?”

Just then Leslie came off ther elevator with her hand wrapped in a t shirt.

“Speak of the devil,” said Aileen as she went up to the woman, “What are you doing here?”

“Um it’s called a hospital for a reason. I cut myself and I’m bleeding real bad,”

“Ouch that looks like it hurts. I’ll set up a room for you so I can look at that,” said Sabrina

“No wait Sabrina, allow me,” Aileen smiled at Leslie who was now frowning

“Ok,” she smiled at the both of them and went back to the nurses’ station

“There is no way I’m letting you come near me,” said Leslie

“Oh why not? I’m a doctor I won’t hurt you…much,”

“Look I don’t know why you can’t accept a nice gesture. Cherish loved the ice cream. She had a fun time. Why are you being a drama queen?”

“You’re not a mother so I wouldn’t expect you to understand but like I said last night, come near my girls again and I will kill you myself. Don’t speak of them; don’t even look in their direction. Do you understand me you home wrecker,”

Leslie smirked, “So Kris came clean,” she laughed

“Why are you laughing? It isn’t funny. My marriage is over thanks to you, you ,”

“Good, can I have him now?”

Aileen lost her mind. She slapped Leslie hard and proceeded to attack her. Just then Kris came and Luhan broke the woman up.

“Nice going you psycho. And now I’m going to press charges on you,” shouted Leslie

“Leslie stop this,” Kris pleaded with her

Aileen shook him off of her and stared at him with all the hate she could muster, “Get your hands off of me,”

Luhan was shocked of how Aileen was treating Kris. He looked at the whole situation. This didn’t look good one bit.

“What is going on here? This is a hospital,” he said

“She attacked me who is bleeding to death,” cried Leslie

“Yes I did and I will do it again. You don’t feel bad about what you have done to me,”

“I regret nothing and I don’t Kris does either,” she smiled at Kris

“You don’t speak for me Leslie. Shut up,” he looked at his wife, “Baby can we talk. Please I stayed with Chanyeol and I thought after a night to cool off we could maybe talk,”

“You thought wrong so mine as well move in with Chanyeol because I have nothing to say to you but the fact that just looking at you makes me sick,” she tried to walk from her but he pulled her into a hug

“I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. We have to talk. I have to explain to you…”

“You already told me everything last night. You slept with that while I was in Africa,”

“WHAT?” Luhan was pissed

“Oh yeah Oppa, you don’t know what your buddy did while I was away. Yes for 6 months he has been lying to everyone making everyone think he is this wonderful husband and father but the truth is he is exactly who everyone warned me in the beginning he would be. A liar and a cheat. Two things I refuse to accept apologies for,”

“Honey I made a mistake,”

“A mistake? No honey a mistake is forgetting to fill the car with gas and being stuck on the side of the road. A mistake is forgetting to pay the bill on time and having your lights cut off. What you did was not a mistake. It was intentionally. You wanted to hurt me because you thought I was putting everything before you. Your ego got to you and you drunk too much. And that’s fine. Drink all you want but when you crossed the line and slept with her, that wasn’t a mistake and stop trying to convince me that it was. You’re not sorry. You’re just sorry you got caught,” she turned to Luhan, “I’m going to take the rest of the day off,”

“Take all the time you need,”

Luhan angrily turned to Kris, “We have to have a nice long talk,”