Suho: The Husband Tag

These Men of Mine

Suho: The Husband Tag

 

“Is the camera set up right? Are you sure you know what you’re doing?”

“Babe, I got this,” she smiled at her husband

Aileen did the finishing touched on her makeup before Suho pressed the record button.

“Hello YouTubers. I’m Aileen Kim,”

“And I’m Joonmyun Kim aka Suho,” he wiggled his eyebrow as she stared at him and shook her head

“This is our first video ever on YouTube and this is our first video as a married couple,” Aileen sang as she held up her ring, “And yes girls, he went to Jared,” Suho laughed as he kissed his wife

“Anyways the point of this video is so we can share with you guys our journey,” he said

“Yes we are very excited about this new and big step of our lives and this channel is share with everyone that knows and loves us and hopefully new friends we will meet along the way,” she smiled

“That was so mushy baby,” he smiled at her

“I know,” she smiled back

“So let’s get down the business. The infamous Husband Tag. Dun, dun, dun,”

“You better answer these questions right,” she looked down at the paper then at the camera, “Or you’ll be in the dog house,”

“I’ve never been in the dog house,”

“Hmmm,”

“What?” he squeezed her shoulders as he quickly kissed her

“Question number 1: Where did we meet?”

“In college,” she bit her lip as she looked at him and smiled. He looked at her because he knew what that smile meant, “There’s a story behind this,”

“Share it with the viewer’s babe. Tell them what you did,” she started laughing

“I saw her at some mixer during sophomore year and I was smitten instantly. She was this confident, y, y, y…”

“Baby!” she laughed

“Anyways her smile just knocked me out and I became like jello. It’s was bad. After that night I kind of stalked her,”

“How long?”

“6 months,” he winced

“You hear that guys? He stalked me for 6 months before he even introduced himself,”

“I was a shy guy but as luck would have it her best friend was one of my good friends in one of my classes, I can’t remember which class but I remember describing Aileen to a tee and she figured out who I was talking about so she tried to set us up. It didn’t work out because I was a loser and every time I saw her I couldn’t form intelligent sentences,”

“But I forgave him because if I didn’t, we wouldn’t be here right now,” she patted his cheek as he embarrassed but his confession bit his lip and closed his eyes, “Question number 2: Where was our first date?”

“Dave and Busters,”

“See I was so glad when you took me there because by that time I was kind of feeling you but I didn’t want the pressure of the fancy dinner and the nice clothes…”

“I did good,”

“You did real good. It was a nice casual dinner and we played games after. Some of which I whipped you in,”

“She’s very competitive guys,”

“Yes I am,” they laughed, “Question number 3: Where was our first kiss and how was it?”

“I was walking you back to the dorm and I was nervous and missed your lips and then you grabbed my face and kiss me full on the mouth,” Aileen avoided the camera, “It was great,” he smiled at her

“I hope it was,”

“Guys you don’t understand, my baby can kiss. We should show our viewers,”

“All right,”

Aileen and Suho were oozing with love as they looked deeply into each other’s eyes and kissed. Suho was so into it that he forgot they were filming but he ran his tongue on the bottom of her lip. She opened and savored the tingly feeling she always gets when she kisses her husband. They soon parted.

“See,” he quickly pecked her lips

“Question number 4: Did you know I was the one?”

“Yes,” he simply said, “Next question,”

“What was your first impression of me?”

“Nice body, great personality, a fighter…the list goes on people,”

“Ok next question, when did you meet the family?”

“Thanksgiving,” he sighed loudly, “That had to have been the scariest thing ever because at first you’re family was intimidating but after the good cooking, lots of laughter and just plain bonding, I liked them a lot. They are just bunches of fun,”

“And they love you,”

“Yes they do,”

“Question number 7: Where was our first road trip?”

“We went to Miami. Party in the city where the heat is on. All night, all day til the break of dawn…” Suho started singing which Aileen stopped him by glaring at him

“Whoa, throwback,” they laughed

“That was a fun trip,”

“Yes it was. Ok next question, who said I love you first and where?”

“My parents had a B&Q and we were making smores; she actually said it first,” Aileen pretended she was shocked

“By that time I was just messed up. I couldn’t go a day without thinking about you. I was emotional and when I was with your family, I just saw more of you come out. And I was looking at your dad thinking that you two are so much alike and then I started thinking of my future with you and started crying and he was like, oh baby what’s wrong and I spurted out I love you and he started crying…” she said

“That was a sweet moment,”

“I’m getting misty, just thinking about it,” she wiped her eyes

“Aww baby,” he kissed her forehead

“Ok continue…babe there are a lot of questions. But anyways, what do we argue the most about?”

“This is actual a tough question because we don’t argue about money because we are both savvy savors,” he laughed as she playfully rolled her eyes, “Maybe about how sometimes you don’t pick up after yourself,”

“Guilty, yes ladies and gentleman my husband is a neat freak,”

“Ain’t nothing wrong with that,” he said shaking his head

“Just saying. Next question, if I’m watching TV, what am I watching?”

“HGTV, nuff said,”

“What is my favorite kind of sandwich?”

“Anything with bacon on it. It’s funny because when we were first getting to know one another I was still living with the guys and one of friends’ nickname was Bacon and you came into the apartment and said just so you know I love Bacon,” she laughed out loud, “I was so pissed off,”

“What you guys don’t realize was I could smell DO cooking from outside and I didn’t eat breakfast that morning so I was like when I saw him, I love bacon, thinking about the food but he thought I loved his roommate,” they continued to laugh

“Good times,”

“I miss those guys,” she pouted slightly as she looked at the paper, “What would I eat everyday if I could,”

“This probably wouldn’t be healthy, ice cream,”

“Yum. What’s my favorite sports team?”

“This one probably gets us into arguments. The Pittsburgh Steelers. Boo,”

“Hey, I lived in Pittsburgh for a brief period so I have to represent. What is something I do that you wish I didn’t?”

“Sometimes you doubt yourself and compare yourself to others. My baby is a one in a million. She is a brave, confident, y individual. She is beautiful and kind and lovely and gives the best massages,” she laughed, “I wouldn’t trade you for anyone,”

“I love you,”

“Love you too,”

“We are almost done, viewers so hang in there, ok? What can I spend hours doing?”

“Watching HGTV,” they laughed loudly

“And I am very sure that you have answered this question but it’s the last question for the Husband tag so why did you fall in love with me?”

“Because there is only one person on this entire planet who I was able to give my whole heart to. There was only one person who I felt comfortable with, who pampered me like a prince but still treats me like a king. There is only one person who knows my fears, my hopes and dreams and I know you will never judge me, only love me,”

“You know what you should do? You should get a job with Hallmark and write their cards,”

“I should, shouldn’t I?”

He smiled his goofy Suho smile and she gave her sparkling twinkle in her eye as they looked at each other then to the camera.

“We hope you have enjoyed our video,” he said

“There is definitely more to come. Bye,”

They waved happily as the pressed stop.